• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Katie's Capers Ch. 01

Katie's Capers Ch. 01

The first in a series of sexual recollections from my time at university during which I transformed from timid teenager into confident young woman.

When I left home and went to university I was a fairly timid 18 years old. While I'd had a few boyfriends and fooled around with them, I had only ever had sex with the guy who had been my boyfriend for about six months at that time. We had met on a night out, and after a couple of weeks of flirting and occasionally making out we became an item and for the first time I felt ready to go the whole way.

He went to university elsewhere, a couple of hours away from my university by train. Being away from him, but around all of the hormones that late-teenagers have running rampant at that age, I found myself almost constantly horny. I got a reasonable amount of attention from guys at my university, and I took this as a compliment, but I never acted on it. My boyfriend and I saw each other every two or three weeks, and split our time together between meeting each other's new friends and experimenting and exploring each other's bodies. This, and being out in the big wide world on my own, helped me to vastly increase my confidence and assertiveness over a period of just a few weeks.

As it got a bit closer to Christmas in our first year my boyfriend had to cancel a planned visit as he had got a place on one of the university sports teams, which had a big match on the weekend he was planning to come. That meant we weren't going to see each other until the holidays, back living in our parents' houses, and I got myself feeling adventurous. I didn't want to wait for the holidays to feel my boyfriend inside me again, so one day when I didn't have any lectures in the afternoon I sent off a casual text just asking him about his plans for the rest of the day. He replied quickly that he was planning to stay in and work on an assignment all evening, which was perfect.

I packed a large handbag with some toiletries and spare clothes, pulled on a long winter coat, and dashed to the train station, bought a ticket and took a seat on the train. All I could think about during the journey was how I hadn't felt my boyfriend's touch for weeks, and how excited I was that I would feel it soon. I could feel myself getting wetter imagining how it would feel and I was really tempted to use my fingers under my winter coat to pleasure myself. I forced myself to hold back, wanting to wait for him to provide what I craved.

When I arrived in his town I walked to my boyfriend's hall of residence and, noticing from outside that his light was on a couple of floors above, managed to get into the building when someone simply held a door open for me. I had planned a tale about forgetting my pass to trick someone into letting me in, but just a smile seemed to work; this was even easier than I expected. An idea had formed in my head while I was on the train that I knew would surprise my boyfriend even more than me just turning up at his door and having got this far unimpeded I decided I could follow it through. So rather than heading straight to his room I ducked into one of the shared bathrooms to get ready.

I was glad I had brought my large handbag and worn my long winter coat. In the bathroom I hung the coat on a hook and placed the bag in the sink before taking off everything I was wearing. My navy cable knit jumper, white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black bra with white lace trim and matching knickers all went into the bag, while I put my black knee high boots and dark grey winter coat back on. While undressing it was all I could do to not start touching myself immediately, but I knew I wanted to wait. Making sure the coat was fastened well enough that I wasn't going to give anyone else a look at what was wrapped within I felt so exhilarated knowing that I had so little saving me from complete nakedness. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like that, which would, hopefully, only add to the surprise.

I text my boyfriend, "I've got a surprise for you! x"

I waited until he replied asking what it was and then left the bathroom and walked to his bedroom, typing on the way, but only pressing send once I reached it, "I'm right outside your door! x"

As soon as I hit send I unfastened my coat, but held it tight against my body in case anybody else appeared. I heard him moving in his room, and it felt like an age before the door opened. I quickly checked each way down the corridor that nobody was there, and seeing that I was in the clear I pulled open the coat as wide as possible, showing off my completely naked-but-for-a-pair-of-boots body to him. He stared, looking a bit confused, and didn't move. He had seen it all before - my straight, shoulder length blondey-ginger hair; my big, bright blue eyes set in a round, pretty face with full lips and a slightly upturned small nose; my soft, pale skin, unmarked but for numerous freckles; my slim, toned body; my round boobs, not huge, but enough to be a handful while retaining their shape; my pink nipples set in equally pink areolae only an inch or so across; my long legs, slim and toned like my body; my peachy ass, pert, but not big; my trimmed garden, colour matching my hair and kept in a neat short triangle - but I thought I had shocked him so much he had just frozen up.

I pushed him back into his room, afraid that someone else might appear, dropped my bag to the floor and closed the door behind me. As soon as the door clicked shut I threw myself at him, kissing him passionately and taking his hand in mine and guiding it to my already wet pussy. This seemed to wake him up and he immediately went to work caressing me, firstly gently but quickly harder and more decisively. He traced a path from my clit down my lips, teasing my pussy, just enough to keep his touch wet before returning to my clit again. He repeated this action growing steadily faster and harder.

Through each cycle the pressure built and he rubbed my clit harder and longer. With his other hand he held the back of my neck and pulled me tightly to his mouth, our tongues dancing together in our mouths. Running his fingers through my hair right to the tips he then stroked the skin from my neck and down to my boobs. Just the right size for his hand he cupped one, then the other, before massaging and squeezing them harder, making sure to give my nipples a little pinch every few squeezes. As my nipples hardened my breath quickened and I could feel my whole body flush pink. What I had been putting off all day was about to happen. He pulled away from our kiss and took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling quite hard. At the same time he moved his hand from my boobs to use both his hands on my pussy. One hand stayed focused on my clit, while two fingers from the other went into my pussy. Almost immediately I couldn't hold on any more as a wave of pleasure swept from his fingers across my body. I ground my hips forward against his touch as I let out an involuntary squeal and my knees buckled under the intensity of the orgasm I had wanted from him for weeks and was finally getting.

As I slowly recovered I realised I had been so caught up in the moment I hadn't even noticed how he ended up only in a pair of shorts. Still with my coat and boots on I gave him a deep, lingering kiss and then knelt before him, tugging his shorts down to release his already hard cock. I formed a ring around it with my thumb and forefinger and gave a few gentle strokes, which caused it to bounce and harden a little more each time. I sensed that he wasn't going to last long either, so I moved quickly to start licking the tip with my tongue. Using a good amount of saliva I licked all around the tip in slow circles, and up and down the length in long, deliberate strokes. Once I had covered all of it with my tongue I took the very tip into my mouth with a little suck. He took a gentle hold of my hair and pushed me further down his shaft.

This was new to me, but I went with it, and looked up at him with what I hoped was agreement in my eyes. I gave another, deeper suck on his cock which helped me take much more of it into my mouth. He relaxed his grip, indicating to me that I was doing as he wanted, and this allowed me to start sucking up and down his entire length from base to tip. I varied my speed, as I'd heard that not having a rhythm would help delay him cumming, but it wasn't too long before I felt first his hands tighten on my hair again, and then his whole body tense up. Unusually he didn't tell me he was cumming, but it was obvious enough and I was ready. I had taken his load in my mouth once before, but I hadn't been expecting the force of it that time and I had coughed and spluttered his jizz everywhere. This time I felt prepared and was ready as I felt his cock start to throb in my mouth and release his sticky warm cum into me. Three or four strong pulses, followed by three or four softer ones, before I gently pulled my mouth off of him, taking all the cum I could from his cock on the way. I looked up at him again and made a show of clearly swallowing his load. He had still hardly said a word since I had arrived, and looked shell shocked. His legs trembled a little and he sat back onto his bed. I leaned up and whispered to him, "I'm just going to go and freshen up and then I'll be back for round two."

He could only mumble a response while I stood up, wrapped my coat around me again, and headed out of the room towards a bathroom. I had almost reached the bathroom door when I realised I wanted my hairbrush, so I turned and went back to his bedroom. As I opened the door, having not locked it behind me, I started to call out, "just getting my hair..." when I saw her. A girl I had never seen before was stood in the middle of his room. She couldn't have looked more different to me with her olive skin and jet black hair contrasting to the white knickers and bra, only just containing heaving breasts, she wore. In one hand she was holding a grey hoody the other was struggling to pull a pair or blue jeans over her round ass. The wardrobe door was open and what I guessed were her pink pumps were sat on top of a crumpled pile of his t-shirts just inside. She had also stopped mid sentence and stared at me with dark brown eyes. At this point I certainly didn't feel like the timid girl who had arrived at university only a few months before.

It took me a couple of seconds to process what I was seeing before I screamed, "is this supposed to be a fucking joke?"

Suddenly, he became the timid one. He mumbled again, this time a bit more audibly, "she's just a friend, and I was missing you, it didn't mean anything."

The girl, now in her jeans and frantically trying to get the hoody the right way around to go over her head, decided that this was a good time to pitch in, "honestly, it wasn't..."

But I cut her off. "Honestly," I yelled, "you can either fuck off or get back in the wardrobe, you walking fucking cliché; this isn't about you, it's about him!"

She had the audacity to look at my soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend as if I were crazy as she fled, carrying the hoody she had failed to ever find her way back into in one hand and her shoes in the other.

"As for you," I turned on him, "first you cheat on me, then when I pay you a surprise visit you can't say a word to me but you can fuck my face, but to really show me what an absolute dick you are, you do that while she's hiding in the fucking wardrobe and then try to sneak her out! Am I mistaken on any of those counts?" I hollered this at the top of my lungs, my face getting redder with anger with every word, and my voice cracking as I was determined to hold back any tears.

"No, but..." he started, but this time it was he I cut off.

"No! Exactly! Well enjoy fucking wardrobe girl's ugly face!"

I turned, picked up my bag and stormed out past a small congregation of people who had come to investigate the commotion. I don't know if he even tried to follow me, but I was almost at the outer door when I remembered I should get dressed again and went into the nearest bathroom. It was only when I got there that I noticed that my coat had come unfastened and I had unwittingly shown all of the gawkers everything as I stormed out. Knowing that a group of strangers had gazed at my naked body when I was so vulnerable suddenly caused the tears to flow, and I got dressed feeling confused, angry, embarrassed and miserable.

I walked back to the station and caught a train back to my university. I cried with equal amounts of upset and anger, while ignoring what seemed like hundreds of texts and calls from him before finally turning off my phone. It was late when I got back, but some of my flatmates were still awake and a bit worse for wear having been to a party. Alcohol felt like a good idea, but I didn't want to talk about what had happened. I played at being cheerful well enough that in their drunken state they didn't appear to notice my mood as I joined them and threw back seemingly endless shots of Jack Daniels. I didn't know then that when I got up the next day they would very quickly know the whole story...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Katie's Capers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds