• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Private Eye Ch. 05

Private Eye Ch. 05

It was a slow afternoon. I had my feet up on the desk, and I was looking at what used to be called a girlie magazine when I was a kid. I had already been through the morning paper and the latest copy of Sports Illustrated.

Sally ambled in from the front office and looked at me with a smirk.

"Reading porn again?" she said. It was more like an accusation than a question.

"Okay you caught me," I responded, "but what were you reading out front?"

She laughed and said, "Last month's version of the same magazine."

I laughed in response and said, "Well, we have a lot of tastes in common."

"Yea, but a lot of these stories are so lame."

"I agree," I responded. "They all follow the same formula. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl get naked. Girls sucks his cock. Boy eats her pussy. They fuck in two or three positions, and for a really exotic story, they repeat the process. Lame and unimaginative."

"So tell me a better story," she said, as she flopped down on my couch.

"Hmmm," I said, as I thought for a moment. "Yeah, okay. I can do that. Let me tell you about a round of golf I played a couple of years ago."

"What does golf have to do with sex? I want to hear about sex, preferably graphic sex."

"This particular round of golf turned out to be a lot more about sex than it was about golf."

"Okay. That sounds more like it."

I was playing a round with one of our lawyer clients. Round about the 8th hole he got a phone call and had to run over to the jail to bail out one of his clients. I decided to finish the back nine on my own. About two holes later I caught up with a very attractive lady who was also playing on her own. She introduced herself as Jill. We joined up and, since I was walking, Jill suggested I load my clubs on her cart and ride with her, which I did.

As we sat in the cart waiting for the foursome in front of us, being the gentlemanly fellow I am, I couldn't help but ogle Jill's really fine legs, which were displayed beneath a very tight pair of short shorts. Of course, I also noticed her really nice jugs.

"Yes, You have always been very much the gentleman," Sally interupted, her voice dripping sarcasm.

"Do you want to hear this story or not?" I said. If so hold your commentary until I finish.

Sally gave me a non-commital smile in return, but I continued.

Jill noticed my ogling, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, after a couple of holes her sweater seemed to be unbuttoned one or two levels lower that it had been, which let me see the top off her lacy bra and a lot of her tits. I completely quit thinking about my golf, which to my surprise seemed to make my score better."

"She also had a really cute nice round ass. I made sure I was standing behind her when she got ready to hit and I noticed that suddenly her waggle was mostly in her ass. I am not sure it did anything for her golf shot, but it was definitely bringing my cock to life."

"At the next hole she ducked into a washroom, and when she came out I concluded that she had abandoned her bra because her tits had their own waggle as she waked toward me."

"That is quite a waggle you have there, ma'am," I said.

"I am glad you like it," Jill said, as she smiled and cupped her breasts in her hands. She thought for a moment and said, "You know, I would love to play golf naked some time."

"Great idea," I said, "but I see a few problems."

"Oh? Whatever could they be?" she said with a smirk as she undid yet another button, and pulled her left boob from behind the sweater so she could pull on its really hard nipple.

"First, I just don't think this stuffy old club is quite ready for that much fun. They do have a dress code you know.

"How uncivil of them," she said as she cupped her hands under both of her beautiful tits holding them out for me to lust at.

"Secondly, I . . ." said as I realized that I had totally lost my train of thought.

"What's the matter big boy? Cat got your tongue?"

I really didn't have an answer, but finally I said, "Well, if I was playing with you and we were both naked, I would have to change my swing so it would clear my really big, stiff dick."

That got a big giggle out of her, followed by the observation that we better hit before another group caught with us and she had to button up.

This time I stood in front of her and watched her tits as she hit her best drive of the day.

I got off a kind of lame tee shot, but it at least stayed out of trouble. As we hopped in the cart she reached over and stroked my hard cock through my trousers.

"That looks pretty uncomfortable," she said.

"I know how to make my cock and your pussy a lot more comfortable," I responded, "but this is probably not the place."

"We are closer than you think," she said. With that she stepped out of the cart and dropped a ball which she deliberately sliced into a big ravine to our right.

"Move over. I'm driving," she said. At this point I was so horny I was willing to do almost anything to get at what I was sure was a luscious sweet pussy under those tight shorts.

She drove the cart over to the brushy gulch and down a trail that led into the bottom. It wound around through some brush and big trees and ended at an old shack.

"How did you know this was here?" I asked.

"When I was a teenager I used to fuck the caddies down here, but I haven't been here since I got married ten years ago," she said, as she peeled her shorts off. "Let me see that big hard cock of yours."

"What about your husband?" I asked as I stepped from the golf cart.

"I wasn't planning on telling him. I hope you aren't. Besides he is probably fucking his secretary. We don't have what you would call an ideal marriage."

I looked around and realized that there was no way anyone could see us from the golf course, so I unzipped my golf shorts, let them fall to my feet, and then stepped out of them and my boxers, so we were now both naked from the waist down. My cock sprung out and she slid across the golf cart seat and leaned over. She reached out and grabbed my cock pulling meforward until she could suck it into her mouth. While she was fondling and sucking my cock, I was massaging both of her tits, which were hanging out of her unbuttoned sweater. Every time I pulled on her nipples she moaned. The vibration on my cock was great.

After a while she hopped out of the golf cart and pulled off her sweater so she was completely naked, except for golf shoes. She got back in the cart and sat facing me with one foot up on the dash board and two fingers in her pussy.

"Do you like porn?" she asked.

"Of course. I am male and alive," I said. "All men like porn, whether they admit it or not."

"Yes, well I'm sure that's true," she said as she pulled her fingers out of her slit and sucked on them and then put them back, "but it is also true that most women like porn, but they have a hard time admitting that to themselves, much less someone else."

"Somehow I think you have come to terms with that," I said as I stroked my cock. "What kind of porn do you like?"

"Almost any kind. Although some of the really kinky stuff doesn't do much for me. What I really like is a porn movie that has good close ups of a really hard cock or several of them. I like to watch orgy scenes. Cum shots are good. I like dirty stories too, because I can imagine myself as being a part of the story or as watching the action from some unseen perspective."

"How about lesbian sex?" I asked, as I rubbed my precum around the head of my dick.

"Sure," she said, "Especially if they use toys."

"I like your mind, girl."

"Fuck. I like your dick, and I want it in my cunt" Jill said. "Let's fuck."

She got out of the golf cart and walked around in front of it drapping her sweater over the steering wheel as she stepped out of the cart. There is something perversely sexy about a woman who is completely naked except for her socks and golf shoes.

She leaned towards me over the front of the golf cart with her tits hanging down. "Now, Let's fuck," she said.

"Kind of repeating herself, wasn't she," said Sally, unable to resist her urge to editorialize.

"She was serious," I said by way of explanation.

I walked around behind Jill and watched as she stuck her ass back at me. Her legs were spread wide, and she had one hand massaging her hot, wet pussy. I stepped up behind her, and slid my dick into her cunt. She shoved her hips back at me so that it went all the way in. Fuck it felt good! It was hot and wet and slippery, and still tight enough to pressure every part of my cock.

"Oh shit, that feels good," she said, as she begin to grind her hips against my crotch.

"So how long did it take you to cum?" Sally interrupted.

By now Sally had pulled her skirt up and was massaging her shaved cunt while I talked. It glistened with moisture from her pussy.

"You seem to be enjoying the story," I said, as I pulled my hard dick out of my trousers.

She licked her lips as I began to pull on it.

"I want to sit on your cock as you finish the story," Sally said.

"Okay with me. Go lock the front door."

As she went to the door I stripped off my clothes and reclined on the couch, so that when she returned I was lying there with my dick standing straight up.

Sally did a slow striptease while I pulled on my dick. Then she climbed on top of me, and I eased my dick up into her hot, slippery pussy.

Instead of starting to bounce on me, she just sat still with my cock shoved well up inside her and said, "Okay, now let's hear the rest of the story. How long did it take you to cum?"

"Oh, it wasn't that simple," I said. We had only been at it for a minute or two when Jill stopped grinding her hips and picked up her head, listening intently.

"I think I hear someone coming," she said.

"Oh shit, we better get dressed," I said as I pulled out of her.

"No, there isn't time. Get in the cart. I know where to hide."

I did as I was told, grabbing our scattered clothing as I dived for the cart. We whipped around behind some thick brush and sat naked in the cart as we heard another cart coming down the path. The cart stopped, and we could hear a man and a woman talking.

We hopped out of the cart and found a place we could peer through the bushes. To make it work I had to stand right behind her and peer over her shoulder. As I did that, she pushed her cute round ass back against me. My cock, which had wilted during our run for it, immediately sprang back to attention.

"As hard as it is know?" Sally asked.

"At least," I responded.

As we watched, the couple spread a blanket on the ground and quickly peeled off their clothes. She was a tall, lean redhead with small tits and a shaved pussy. He was an athletic-looking fellow with a dick that was rapidly inflating as he savored his partner's naked body.

"I want you to eat me," the redhead said as she reclined on the blanket. She pulled up her knees and spread her legs in invitation. As he stood stroking his now fully erect cock, she used both hands to spread her pussy lips and repeated her request. "I really want you to eat me. No one can do it like you do."

"Why that horny slut!" Jill whispered to me.

"Do you know these people?" I asked.

"Shit yes!" she said. "He's the golf pro here, and she is my next door neighbor. I caught her fucking my husband last month."

Meanwhile, the pro had dropped to his knees and was lapping at the redhead's juicy cunt. She was moaning and rubbing her tits, alternating between massaging the whole breast and pulling on her nipple.

"Well," I said, "Whoever they are, it's kind of a turn on watching them." As I said that, I grabbed Jill's hips and pulled them back against my groin and my hard prick.

She responded by grinding her ass against me. Obviously she was getting over her initial objection to what we were watching, because she just kept grinding her ass against me and was quiet. After a minute or two of this, I reached around and begin to fondle her tits.

"God, that is a hot story," Sally interrupted, as she begin grinding her hips and using her cunt muscles to massage my cock.

"You better stop that or I will cum and forget the rest of the story." With that she sat still on my cock and began to massage her tits. "What happened next" Sally asked.

"Where was I before you ruined my concentration with that hot, wet, talented cunt of yours?"

"Oh shit, let's see. You and Jill were standing buck naked except for your golf shoes in the brush playing peeping tom, watching her next door neighbor and the golf pro having oral sex on a blanket at 2:00 o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon."

"Oh yeah. But it sounds so clinical when you put itthat way."

I know, I know," she said. It was only a reminder and I'm sure you can do much better.

"The redhead pulled her long legs back so that they were almost on either side of her head and the golf pro just kept licking her cunt while he slid two fingers into her pussy."

"Yeah, but what were you and the lovely miss Jill doing?" Sally asked.

"Stop grinding your cunt on my cock, and I will tell you."

"Oops! Hard to resist" she said as she backed off again.

Well, I pushed back from Jill so I could get my hands between us and pushed two fingers into her pussy. She was really wet and hot. Meanwhile the redhead was whimpering and finally worked herself up to a climax. Somehow she managed not to scream, but I was surprised. About the time the redhead came, I felt Jill's cunt clamp down on my fingers in an extended climax."

"Jill went weak in the knees and sagged down so her head was on the ground and her butt was sticking up at me. I dropped to my knees and slid my cock into her tight little cunt."

"Did it feel good?" Sally asked, as she began to work her cunt muscles on my cock again. I sensed that there was no stopping her this time, as she was leaning back with her eyes closed and riding me like a bronco.

"Tell me how good that horny little slut's cunt felt on your cock. How long did it take you to cum?"

"Oh, it felt really good. She was so hot and tight and so wet, and she was grinding her cunt muscles around my cock just like you are."

"So were you banging her really hard? Could you hear your balls slapping against her pussy?" Sally asked as she began to bounce up and down on my cock. "Was she making a lot of noise?"

"God yes," I said. "She was really getting into it once we heard the golf pro and his slutty student drive off. Enough noise to be heard back up on the golf course, but by this time I didn't care."

"So did you shoot your load into her cunt?"

"No," I said. "She said she didn't want me to cum in her cunt, so I pulled out, and we went back to the golf cart. She sat on the edge of the cart playing with her clit while I stood in front of her pulling on my cock."

"How long did it take you to cum?" Sally asked with her teeth gritted, trying not to cum herself. "How much cum did you squirt on her tits."

"Lots," I said, "and when I finished, she used one hand to rub it all over her tits while she brought herself to a second climax with her other hand."

"Oh fuck!" Sally screamed as her climaxing cunt clamped down on me. That was all I could take. I felt my balls tighten and then I shot stream after stream of white hot cum into Sally's pussy.

As Sally collapsed forward onto my chest, she said, "Okay, you can do better stories than the sex mags."

That's because mine are true," I said. "What do you think Sally, should I set the golf pro up with Sonia?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Private Eye Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds