• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Miguel Goes All The Way

Miguel Goes All The Way

This is a fictional story. Please let a doctor or other professional do a frenulum piercing, please do not attempt this yourself.

*****

Two months after Miguel had last been to the Happy Ending Clinic he was desperate. And a desperate man will go to extremes. The clinic was wonderful and a great stress reliever, but he needed more. He supposed that likes, dislikes, lifestyles and fetishes require more to satisfy one when you don't fight it and indulge yourself as often as you can. And then there was the internet, his playground of learning and discovery. He found what he wanted, and immediately called the clinic and enquired if they were prepared to do this procedure. Yes, they did and would be happy to do so.

Miguel made an A.S.A.P. appointment with his favourite, Dr. Alex. He arrived at the crack of dawn on the appointed day. The receptionist admonished Miguel teasingly for his over eagerness. Before she had even handed his file to him, his imagination had run wild and he had a raging hard-on. He went down the hallway and followed the signs pointing his way to the surgery. He handed the file to a nurse in a proper nurse's uniform and she led him into the pre-op room. She told him to sit on the bed which he did.

"Stay right here Mr. Cortes. I'm going to get the trolley."

***************

She returned two minutes later dragging a trolley with all the equipment necessary to take my vital signs. I was already so excited my cock felt like it was going to burst. But she showed no sign of even seeing my erection. She took my blood pressure, my heart rate, my temperature and then asked a million questions including when I had last eaten. When I had answered all her questions to her satisfaction, she smiled kindly and told me to change into the surgery gown; my doctor would be along shortly.

I have a relationship with 'the gown', I changed into it and the change in me was immediate. I was submissive and obedient immediately. Patiently I waited - as patiently as I could for Dr. Alex. She breezed in a few minutes later.

"Good morning Miguel." She said smiling sweetly. She was already dressed in her green surgery clothes. Her brunette hair covered by a bonnet and booties covering her shoes. As usual her mask was hanging under her chin so that I could see her beautiful smile. She whipped out her pink stethoscope and listened to my racing heart. She took her pink penlight from between her breasts and made me say "Aah." Satisfied, she turned to write something in my file at the end of the bed and bent her gorgeous ass for me to stare at. When she was done she patted my cock which was standing at attention under the gown.

"Today's the big day. Are you ready?" She asked stroking my cock. I couldn't focus.

"N-n-nooo... Doctor, I'm scared." I was playing my part with enthusiasm, I even sounded afraid to myself.

"I'm going to take good care of you, don't be afraid." She called the nurses and two of them came to push my bed into surgery. I was told to get onto the surgery table.

Dr. Alex stood next to the table while a third nurse helped her put her surgery gloves on. She did it right in front of my eyes. Long, white, latex gloves that reached to her elbows. The nurse snapped them as she pulled them on.

She picked up the thick metal ring that she was going to put through my cock. It would go straight through the middle from left to right, just past my frenulum. My cock was more than ready, I had made quite a stain on my gown already. Eventually when I healed, she would put in a thicker ring, and when that healed, whenever I came here to play, she would hang weights from it. Of course I would play at home with my own weights as well. But she had another surprise for me, which made me feel really special.

Two more nurses entered the surgery and I got even more excited. One nurse held a pail with a thick tube running from it. She showed me the nozzle which was as thick as my cock. There were several holes in the tip of the nozzle. The enema fluid would run into my colon with a lovely force from the nozzle. They raised my legs and put them in the stirrups either side of the table. A nurse took the nozzle of the tube and pushed it, none to gently up my ass. Immediately the fluid began spraying inside me, hot wonderful fluid, making me wish it was golden instead of enema fluid. The feeling of being heavier, and the pain from the colon and the warm fluid combined to make me feel something words cannot adequately describe. There was also the knowledge of the process being reversed in voiding and the utter delight and contentment in feeling it all flow back out. It enraptured me and aroused me so that I was willing to do anything for the doctor and nurses.

The pail was emptied into me and the nozzle was removed.

"Please..." I begged.

There was no answer.

I looked in Dr. Alex's beautiful gray eyes.

"Please Doctor..." I was squeezing my ass shut with every bit of muscle available. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Please Mistress, Doctor, please..."

Strong arms gripped mine and I was lifted from the table by four nurses and placed on the bucket to void myself while they watched. I did not care that they saw my face, with my stupid smile on it, enjoying every second of the voiding even more than the insertion. It was bliss. They left me to clean myself and then helped me back onto the table. I was preparing to lie down on my back, but they flipped me over onto my stomach. What was this?

"Up." Said the doctor. "Get up on your hands and knees patient." She said sternly and I obeyed.

The nurses brought steel cuffs to the bed and cuffed my wrists, they attached the other cuff to a chain going under the table. I felt the same thing being done to my ankles after they had spread my knees to their satisfaction, forcing my head lower until it almost touched the table. A steel speculum in pinkish sterile fluid, in a steel kidney dish was placed between my arms, my face hanging over it. It was done to scare me and they succeeded, my heart began racing again as I speculated what they were going to do with it.

I felt them spread my thighs even wider and the dish was removed. I felt myself being covered with a cold cloth, which scared me even more.

"Speculum." I heard the doctor request. There was an ice cold feeling at the tip of my anus and I felt the speculum being inserted.

"Aah!" I cried out in shock and fear. I was ignored and I felt the full length of the cold, steel speculum in my ass. I felt it begin to open as the doctor quickly turned the screw. My ass was being dilated! I began praying that they would accidently touch my cock or my balls or both, just touch it! I wanted to cum and I only needed a little push. To my dismay they did not.

When I was completely dilated, a nurse pushed my head against the table while another pushed my knees closer to my chest. My speculumed asshole was now pointing at the surgery lights. Another tray was brought and put in my face. In it I saw many solid glass balls, drenched in sterile fluid. I knew where they were going.

"Ball." Ordered the doctor and a moment later I felt her latex gloves insert an ice-cold, hard, glass ball to the bottom of the speculum. The order was repeated and another ball was inserted. They carried on until they had inserted eight glass balls. I felt the speculum being tightened and withdrawn at the same time. Leaving the balls in my ass. The one closest to my asshole was pushing against it and I had to fight the overwhelming desire to push it out.

They lowered my knees and my arms until I was lying on my stomach and uncuffed me. A fine sweat broke out on my face as I struggled to keep the balls inside me. As I was focusing on that and only that, I didn't realise they were going to flip me onto my back until they already had.

"Aiya." I shouted and reflexively put my hand to my ass to keep the balls in. When I was settled my hands were cuffed again. The nurses lifted my legs to the stirrups again, now I was sweating profusely. A nurse came over to me with a green cloth and wiped the sweat off my face, all I could smell was the latex gloves she wore.

"I'm going to dry you out before I put the ring in. I think you may enjoy this."

A nurse got on the table and straddled my face. There was a hole cut out of her surgery pants, right under her pussy. She lowered herself onto my face and I licked her pussy, tasting her wetness. I moaned at her sweet taste and my asshole began to relax. My tongue licked her from the top of her crack right into her cunt and I tickled her on the inside, releasing some more of her juice. I lapped it up eagerly; as always and then I flicked my tongue quickly across her cunt and up to the top of her slit, looking for her clit. Her magic button. I kept flicking my tongue quickly and felt three or four rubber hands milking my cock. I moaned again with pleasure and found her clit, the little hard nob, which I now paid special attention to. Licking and flicking and sucking it between my teeth tenderly. The nurse on my face gasped and moaned deeply. Yes, baby, I'm going to make you cum - I thought victoriously.

A loud moan, the one of no return escaped her mouth and I furiously worked her hard clit. I felt a hand at my ass, keeping the balls from popping out and a strong hand gripping my cock and jerking it. My balls retracted and I felt the cum rush into my cock. I thought they would stop it but they didn't and as the woman on my face came and drowned me in her pleasurable liquid, mine shot through the air unhindered. The nurse on my face got off and hopped off the table. I was still panting heavily. Dr. Alex came to me.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked.

"Oh yes doctor, very much." I said blushing.

"We will have to make you cum again. And again, until you cum dry. Then I will put the ring in, you will feel a great deal of pain." I looked at her eyes, they did indeed promise a whole lot of pain that she was quite willing to give. I nearly fell off the table to kiss her booty covered shoes, this woman who commanded my every breath.

"Yes." I heard myself agree. "A lot of pain."

She looked down at my cock, it was attempting to rise again, aroused by her words. All my dreams were to come true on this day, I just didn't know it yet. I saw the doctor pick up a scalpel, she made a slit over her breast on the shirt. Her round, firm, ample breast popped out. The nipple was a lovely shade of light brown and there was a small, feminine gold ring in the tip. How badly I wanted that entire breast in my mouth, I wanted to suck on that ring, roll it with my tongue. She looked back down at my cock, which was now rising like nobody's business, then she made a second slit in her shirt and her other breast popped out to say hello. It was like it's sister, ample, beautiful and pierced through the tip of the nipple. I made a small whining sound, my cock was fully erect for action. The doctor climbed on the table and straddled my chest. She looked down at me, all I could see was a whisp of brown hair escaping from a green bonnet, her gray eyes, her surgical mask which looked huge on her feminine face and then the cut up surgery shirt with her breasts poking out.

She lowered a breast over my mouth and I opened it, ready to take in her whole breast. She held it there just out of my reach and I lifted my head and squeezed my ass and managed to a little lick on a nipple before I fell back. Having to focus on squeezing once more. I tried again and opened my mouth while beginning to lift my head, the pain in my ass was excruciatingly wonderful. I was halfway to her tit when she plunged it deep into my mouth, pushing my head back with her breast. I felt the ring against the roof of my mouth and began to suck her breast, her milk flowed immediately.

As I sucked her breast dry, her nurses milked my cock. Again they stopped me from pushing out the glass balls. They took me to the very edge of my climax and then gripped the base of my cock very firmly, stopping my sperm from shooting out and milking it out instead. Unbearable heaven which only served to arouse me more while I was sucking hot milk down my throat. The doctor stuck her finger in the side of my mouth, breaking my seal on her breast. She lifted herself up and to the left so that I could have the other breast. I felt my cock being jerked to climax and the doctor thrust her second tit in my waiting mouth.

"Does my patient like sucking his doctor's tits?" She asked roughly rubbing my face and hair with her rubber gloves. I was too busy sucking to affirm this.

"Does my patient like licking my nurse's pussy" Oh boy, I could feel it coming.

"Does my patient like the pain in his ass?" I promptly pushed a glass ball out while trying to cum, my cum again cruelly being held at the base of my cock. I moaned.

"You will be punished for that." She said. I felt the sharp slap of a rubber glove on my ass and I felt a rubber gloved hand push the errant ball back in. I moaned in protest but she kept her breast in my mouth. She again released my seal on her breast and withdrew it. Then she slapped my face, giving no explanation why. She got off as I was being milked a third time. I moaned aloud.

When I saw her again she had changed her shirt and my cock was unbearably sore from the milking. She sat down between my legs in the stirrups. I heard metal clang next to my ear and I turned my head to see what it was. It was a metal kidney dish, in it was lying a sterile needle. The packet identified it as a size ten - a very thick needle. I felt cold fluid swabbing my cock, burning my head. I broke out in sweat. I began to pant in fear and excitement, but more in fear.

"Clamp." I felt the cold steel of the clamp gripping, pulling and twisting the head of my cock so that the doctor could push the thick needle through. A bolt of pain shot through me as she began.

"Arrrgh!" I cried. I cried out loud again and suddenly tears were falling freely down my cheeks. I popped out the glass balls, all of them, but compared to the pain in my cock, that little pleasure felt like nothing. A nurse was talking to me, I didn't realise it until she shook my shoulder.

"She's done Miguel. It's through, she's putting the ring in now. Twenty seconds more." I kept on crying. There was a sudden coldness on my cock which felt like ice and I gasped through my tears. I felt the pain disappearing quickly. They were all business now, cleaning around my scrotum and frenulum. A nurse came and wiped my face.

"All done. Does it feel numb?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Good, that's the topical anesthetizing cream."

My doctor stood up and came to me.

"Would you like to see?"

"Yes please." I said and they helped me up. It looked bloody marvelous. Bulbous and bright red, with a metal ring strung through it like a bull's nose. I couldn't stop looking at it.

They gathered around the table, each removing her gloves except for my doctor. My surgery gown was lifted until it was a squash of material under my chin.

"Who are you?" One of them demanded and slapped me on the thigh with a glove.

"I am your slave." I replied.

"What is your name?" A smack fell on my nipple.

"Slave."

"Who am I?" A smack to my belly.

"You are my mistress."

"Who owns you?" A smack to the other thigh.

"You do, mistress."

"How do I know you as slave?" A smack to the nipple.

"By the slave ring in my cock mistress."

"Lick my hand slave." Dr. Alex commanded and shoved her rubber gloved hand into my mouth. I licked and sucked and kissed her hand until she withdrew it.

"I am going to chain your cock to a wall." Promised one of my mistresses slapping my stomach.

"Yes mistress."

"What is your purpose slave?" A smack to my other nipple.

"To serve you mistress."

"How?" A slap to my thigh, my cock was hard I saw, it was also dead. I nearly wept from disappointment.

"Anyway way you want mistress."

"I don't think he'll feel anything if we slapped his cock now." One nurse said to my doctor.

"No." Said my doctor lifting my piercing and letting it fall, I did feel a twinge of pain, but not much. She looked down at me.

"Tomorrow, you will regret this." She said laughing. "Apply the cream, no sex for four weeks, doctor's orders."

"No mistress, slave will see you in four weeks, if it pleases my mistresses."

"It does." She said. She pulled down her mask and kissed me passionately. Uuuurgh, my cock, I could feel it.

"Be good my pet, I'll see you in a month."

One by one they left the surgery and I was left to get dressed, painfully, and to go home and dream long, happy dreams about my ring.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Miguel Goes All The Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds