• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 05

My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 05

While the day passed slowly before the revisit of a "Creampie Adventure," little had I known the effect of the anticipation would have for me, as well as for John, who'd confided his own love of knowing in advance, rather than a spontaneous "grab me and haul me off to the boudoir" we'd been doing to spice up our rather conventional sex life. I, too, was day-dreaming of how I wanted to bring off this evening.

We both sort of ignored each other until shortly after a romantic, candlelit dinner I'd prepared for us, and we listened to lush jazz as we sipped our cognac (for him) and liqueur (for me). I excused myself to get ready and showered, dressed in my laciest undergarments, and slipped under the covers. Then I called out to him, telling him to prepare. After his shower, wrapped only in a towel, he walked into the bedroom and dropped the towel at his feet, revealing a stiff cock, already at attention and ready for action. In profile, he looked larger, and the cock had a substantial upward bend, and swung back and forth as he approached.

"Is that all for me," I cooed demurely, as he bent over and kissed me, hard. He grabbed his shaft and pushed forward against my still-closed lips. I opened up a bit and nibbled on the head, biting gently on the helmet, and slipping my tongue from its base to the tip, gaining access to his balls. He opened his stance to assist me, and I began to lick, first one nut and then the other, using the whole of my extended tongue to bathe his ball-sack. If it was possible for him to stiffen any more, this did the trick. I motioned with a curled finger for him to lean down, and whispered in his ear, "I want your cock inside of me tonight. It's been too long since I've been fucked, and I want to feel your length deep inside my pussy."

This had the desired effect on his hard-on, as I watched it throb up and down of its own volition.

"I will be on top, so I control all the action," and I gestured for him to lie on the bed. His cock stood up at attention, and I climbed over him, resting on his thighs, so I could grab his cock, and still bring my head down and take its head in my mouth. Grabbing the base with my fist, I wiggled it back and forth.

"Take me in your mouth and suck me...I can't hold on much longer," he groaned. I let go of his cock, and slowly moved my mouth down, opening wide so I just gently made contact as I took it in my mouth. Then I suddenly drove my mouth down to engulf his whole length, while he squirmed and tried not to come.

"Yes, yes, take me in your mouth, I want to fill you with my sperm and have you share it with me."

I sat up, looked him directly in the eyes, and said, "Not tonight, cum-slut, you will eat your jizz, but not from my mouth. It's a creampie for you, so let's get working on that."

I lifted my hips, grabbed the base of his prick again, and maneuvered so the tip just barely spread my pussy-lips, then asked, "Are you ready, cum-slut? Are you ready for me to have your cock in me, and not come immediately, like a teenager would do?"

I squeezed the base brutally hard with one hand, then danced the fingernails of my other hand around the helmet, gradually increasing the force of the jabbing motion. He protested, but it had the desired effect of subduing any imminent ejaculation. When he recovered from this attack, a few more licks brought his cock back to its rigid best. I slid my wet pussy over it, guiding it with my hand surrounding the base of his cock, while squeezing hard. Then, in a single motion I drove my hips down and engulfed his entire shaft. I could feel his balls make contact with my ass.

I then began a process of rising slowly, while not allowing the cock to leave my pussy, then slowly moving down to impale me again. All the while, he was groaning and squirming, and was reaching the point of release, but I paused repeatedly to prevent this from happening. I began talking to him,

"Do you want to come in my cunt?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress, and soon," he whined.

"Do you have a big load for me?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Will you shoot it deep into my pussy?"

"Yes, please may I come, now?"

"No, I'm not ready for you to come - will you shoot it so deep that it won't leak out?"

"Yes, I will, please let me..."

"Then what will you do, cum-slut, when I cover your mouth with my cream-filled pussy?"

"I will suck it out of you, all of it!"

"Will you hold it all in your mouth, or swallow it?"

"What ever you wish, just let me come now."

"I want you to hold it all in your mouth. Then, I will let you stick your cummy-tongue in my cunt, and you will worship my pussy with your mouth."

"I will...I will..."

"I've never told you how much the cum on my clit makes my pussy feel that it's on fire, have I?"

"No, Mistress, but I know you like me to eat you."

The rocking up and down on his cock continues while I keep talking to him.

"It's so much better to have that sticky cum massage my clit. With just your tonguing, I love it, but the added cum makes it so much better."

"I'm ready to use my cum to please you, for as long as you want. Just let me come now, so I can do this for you."

"So you will get me off, playing with your cum, as you eat me, until I tell you I'm done?"

"Yes, Mistress," and silently John began to rock upwards, driving his cock into me, again and again, until he froze and shouted, "Take my load, take all of it, now!"

I could feel the stream rocketing inside me, and I squeezed his cock tightly with my pussy's inner muscles, then lifted my hips until his softened cock popped out. Quickly, I used my fingers to bring my cunt lips together and keep the sperm inside, but I could tell that there was hardly any jizz near my outer lips - he had indeed driven it deep inside.

"Now hold still while I turn around and suck you dry. Maybe there will be a round two tonight if my cock-cleaning manages to get you hard again," I said. I reversed myself, with my ass now near his face, and lifted slightly so my cunt was suspended an inch above his mouth. While I took his soft member entirely in my mouth, my tongue swirled around collecting all the semen in and around his foreskin, while he squirmed from the effects of my teeth and my tongue on the ultra-sensitive cock-head.

"Oh, take it easy, it's painful whenever you touch it."

"Too bad, it's for me to do whatever I want -- it's my cock now!" I declared. "Now get busy. Stick your tongue up into my cunt, and dig deep to draw out all that cum."

He did this, and I sensed the jizz dripping down the inner walls of my pussy, to meet his tongue and drop into his mouth. "Yes, keep that up, but don't you swallow any of it."

More and more, I ground my pussy onto his face, not caring whether he could breathe, until he slapped my ass lightly, to signal he needed some air. His nose was buried between my ass-cheeks, adding to his difficulties. After a few gasps from him, I lowered myself onto his face again, and he said, "Mmm...," with his mouth still full of sperm, and a face full of pussy, restricting his ability to speak.

"Does that mean you've got it all," sensing his mumble was to explain that he was now done. He may have opened his mouth a bit, to gargle a weak, positive response.

"Ok, it's time for you to get busy. I'll hold my cunt over your head, and you start tonguing my clit, and rubbing your cum all over it. Don't swallow yet, as I expect you to use your cum to eat me out better. The sticky cum is perfect to massage it. After you've given me two orgasms, you can stop. Then I want to see your open mouth, full of cum, before you drink it down."

So the pussy eating continued, and as he was ready to swallow, I directed him to leave a bit in his mouth behind, rather than drinking it all down. Once he'd gulped it, I reversed myself again, sticking my ass up in the air, right in his face.

"You have now graduated from your training, several days early, and you have earned a special reward. You want me to fuck your ass, don't you? To which he nodded. "Then, turnabout is fair play. I don't want you to fuck my ass, but it seems only fair that I could enjoy a little ass-play myself. Everywhere you turn, people are talking about anal, so maybe I ought to give you a little chance to change my mind about refusing to consider anything to do with it.

"So, I will spread my ass-cheeks with both hands, and I want you to gently tongue me, lick all around my asshole, like you do for my pussy. Stick the tip of your tongue, loaded with cum, right in my ass and give it a real workout. Your cum will keep me plenty wet enough that I'll find out what all those nerve endings can do for me. I may love the sensation and find a new kinky pleasure from having my ass eaten, after all. If so, I may permit you to do me again. Just don't expect that a cock will ever be welcome there, Ok?"

His eagerness was undisguised, and I had barely finished speaking before his tongue was pushing around my anus. And yes, in my heightened state of arousal, some of my inhibitions dropped away, and the tonguing was very enjoyable, with my pussy actually dripping juices that mingled with the wetness of John's mouth.

"Wow, that was great," I told him, after twenty minutes or more of his ministrations. "Tomorrow we will need to gear up, so that your virgin ass can be introduced to getting fucked!"

NEXT:

Strap-on fucking - a first experience.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Husband & I Get Kinky Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds