• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scent-sational Sex Ch. 02

Scent-sational Sex Ch. 02

12

My wife and I have a really good sex life, and both are willing to indulge any fantasies that the other may have. The only hang up either of us had was that she has always been so concerned about being intimate if she was "unclean", to the point that she wouldn't let me touch her unless she had taken a shower recently.

All this changed a couple of weeks ago (part 1 of Scent-sational Sex), which has led to the new game that we have been playing. The game could best be described as Scent-sual Chicken. In this game, any time my wife asks me to smell any part of her body, I am required to do so for as long as she would like or I am labeled a chicken.

I have yet to chicken out, as I love her and all her scents, especially when she is not "clean".

It only took 20 years of marriage for me to prove that to her. The game goes both ways, and if I ask to smell her, then she must let me for as long as I like. She is one of the cleanest people I have ever known, but lately she has avoided the shower for a lot longer than she ever had in the first 20 years of our marriage.

The game started after that revealing night weeks ago. It was Wednesday night, only a couple of nights later, when she came home from work after a long day. She looked so sexy in her scrubs that I decided to find out if she meant what she had promised only 3 short nights earlier.

We were in the kitchen getting ready to eat, and as she washed her hands, I came up behind her at the sink and put my arms around her. She laid her head back against my shoulder as I hugged her, and sighed and told me that her day had been rough because two of her patients did not have AC and she sweated her ass off in their houses.

I pulled away from her to look at her entire body and stated, "Well, you didn't sweat all of it off."

She turned toward me, and slapped my arm and told me that I was a smartass. I lowered myself to my knees in front of her, and she got a puzzled look on her face. I reached up and grabbed her scrub bottoms, and slowly started pulling them down her legs.

"What are you doing? I thought we were going to eat," she said as her pants gathered around her ankles.

"We are," I replied, "but first I am going to kickstart my appetite by smelling my sexy wife."

As she stood there with her scrubs around her ankles, I was admiring her soft pink cotton boy shorts.

She said on a giggle, "Are you really going to do this? Right here in the kitchen? After I just told you that I sweated all day?"

I put my hands on her hips, pulled her to me, and nuzzled my face into her crotch as I said, "This is the perfect time...unless you're chicken."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "It's your nose that's gonna be punished," and spread her legs as much as her pants would let her.

As my nose pushed into the gusset of her panties, I noticed two things. The first, was that they were a little damp, she obviously had not been lying about sweating all day. The second was that her scent was very strong, and I could smell the day's sweat on her. I inhaled deeply, taking in her heady aroma. She put her hand in my hair, and I could tell that she was not at all squeamish like she had been our entire marriage.

Just the opposite in fact, as she pulled on the back of my head to increase the pressure on her pussy, she starting cooing softly. My nose slipped between her lips, separated only by the thin cotton of her panties. She moaned slightly, and I could tell that we were both going to like this new game.

After sitting with my nose pressed between her lips for at least a minute, I reached up and hooked my finger under the thin strip of fabric and pulled it to the side as I said, "You smell good enough to eat."

With that, I swiped my tongue between her lips, and ran it through them all the way up to her clit. As my tongue brushed her clit, she took a sharp intake of breath and grabbed the back of my head to pull me with her as she shuffled back a couple of steps to lean against the sink.

I ran my tongue back through her lips, and then pushed my tongue into her hot pussy. While the smell was overwhelmingly sweat, I could detect a hint of arousal in her taste as well, so I started pushing my tongue in and out of her hole. She liked this, and started grinding her clit against the bridge of my nose.

She said on a pant, "Oh, I really like this game, my pussy is always so responsive when I am all sweaty," and she increased the pressure on the back of my head to get my tongue deeper into her.

As I continued to fuck her hole with my stiff tongue, she started moving her hips to grind her clit on my nose. No more than three minutes after my nose parted her lips, she tugged forcibly on the back of my head, and her legs started to shake as an orgasm seized her body. She flooded my mouth with her warm cum, and it ran down my tongue and into my hungry mouth. I swallowed all she had to offer, and finished with a few more licks through her glistening lips as she rode the waves of ecstasy.

When she finished her climax, I pulled the gusset of her panties back across her lips, kissed her pussy once more through them, and then stood up and told her it was time for dinner. After dinner and showering, we made love with her telling me how much she had enjoyed her appetizer, and I ensured her that I had too.

We replayed similar scenarios on Thursday and Friday, with her actually pulling off her scrub bottoms right inside the front door on Friday. I loved licking her after she had worked all day, and she told me after cumming on Friday that she had been horny all day long thinking about me licking her when she got home.

Saturday was a little different, because she had plans to go shopping with her sister and I had to stay home and catch up on some work. She got up and worked out while I was reading the paper, and then she went into the bathroom to get ready to go meet her sister. She was in there for a long time, but I never heard the shower running, so I deduced that she had used the toilet before getting dressed.

She found me working in the office and said goodbye before heading out. After kissing me on the top of my head, I glanced up to watch her walk out in her yoga pants, and I wondered if she was wearing a thong or was going commando under them, as I hadn't noticed panty lines.

Several hours later, I was so caught up in work that I did not heard her come in, and suddenly looked up and she was standing in the doorway to the office.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull man," she said as she sauntered into the office.

"Well I guess it's time for some play then," I said, as I closed out of my email and pushed my chair away from my desk. "What do you have in mind?" I asked, as she came around my desk to stand beside me.

She looked into my eyes as she huskily said, "I was thinking that I want you to smell me and see if that entices you to do something else." With that, she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her yoga pants and peeled them down her long legs.

My earlier question was answered when I saw the flimsy thong that was barely covering her mound. I spun in my chair and reached for her hips as I started to lower myself from the chair and said, "I can't wait to smell how sweaty your pussy is today."

She put her hand on my forehead to stop me, and whispered, "I had something else in mind."

With that, she stepped between my chair and the desk and bent over the desk with her cute little ass bare in front of me, except for the silky strip of material running between her cheeks. She looked over her shoulder and purred, "I want you to smell my ass first."

My breath caught in my throat as I thought not for the first time, "Is this the same woman who has been so worried about 'grossing me out' for the last 20 plus years?" I ran my hands over her smooth flawless cheeks before parting them and pressing my face into her dark crevice.

Her crack was hot and clammy as I pressed my nose right against where her puckered hole hid behind a thin strip of cloth. I slipped my finger under that strip and tugged it to the side and gazed at her knot for a few seconds before pushing my nose right against her pink ring. Although there was no visual sign of uncleanliness, the smell was pure ass.

I inhaled deeply, taking in the dark scent, and I was dizzy with lust. And although she had done a thorough job cleaning after her morning duties, the day's sweat had unlocked a musky aroma that sent all the blood rushing to my groin as I pushed my nose harder against her hole. She murmured her approval and pushed back hard against my face, and my nose slid across and around her forbidden entrance.

I reluctantly pulled my face from between her sweaty cheeks, and I think she thought that I had chickened out because she had the cutest concerned look on her face as she glanced back over her shoulder.

I quickly grabbed her wispy thong by the waist band and grunted, "These need to come off so I can have free access."

She breathed a sigh of relief as I pulled the tiny garment down her legs and immediately grabbed her cheeks again and spread them apart. My head dipped right back down, and my nose made contact with her sticky ring. She gasped slightly, but did not flinch, and when she pushed back with her hips, my nose started to penetrate her tight asshole.

I snaked my tongue out, and made contact with her dewy lips as they hung down slightly agape. I curled my tongue up and between her lips before pulling back and dragging it against her ripe butthole. She groaned her approval as my tongue made frantic circles around her pucker and the taste was driving me mad. I stiffened my tongue and pressed it into her tight knot, and suddenly half of my tongue was buried in her darkest hole.

I pushed harder, and noticed that her hand had strayed down to diddle her clitoris as I fucked her back door with my probing tongue. It did not take long at all with my tongue in her ass and her rubbing her nub, for her to screech out and shudder through a shattering orgasm. I slowly extracted my tongue from her gripping asshole, but quickly unbuttoned my shorts and shoved them to the ground.

My cock was raging and I wasted no time in lining it up with the slippery lips of her pussy, before pushing it in to the hilt with one thrust. I was a bit overeager, and actually lifter her onto her toes with my initial thrust, but regained my composure as I settled into a steady if somewhat overeager rhythm.

With the taste of her ass in my mouth and the feel of her vise-like pussy, it did not take long for me to feel the telltale signs of my pending orgasm. I was hoping to make her cum by stroking her with my throbbing cock, but that was not in the cards on this night. I did not slow down to try to get her to peak again, instead continued hammering away until my orgasm ripped through me and I emptied my balls deep within her love nest.

We were both panting and sweating profusely, and she looked over her shoulder at me and said, "This is my favorite game we've ever played!"

We continued to play our new game over the next couple of weeks, and our requests started to get bolder. One night while at her parents' house, she called me upstairs to look at something before we sat down for dinner. As I walked down the upstairs hall, she reach out from behind a door and dragged me into her childhood room.

Her pants were already around her ankles, and she told me to get my nose in her ass for a minute before anybody missed us downstairs. Of course I obliged. On the ride home, she told me how sexy it was to think of me sitting at the dinner table with her mom and dad, but being able to still smell her ass on my face. We fucked like teenagers when we got home.

One morning, she awoke to find me under the covers with my nose pushed inside her pussy. She smells very musky first thing in the morning, and I couldn't help but to get aroused and slip my dick inside her before she even had a chance to fully wake up.

The next week was extremely busy, and I was only able to get my nose into her panties on Tuesday night, but did not my dick inside her all week. So by the weekend, I was walking around with a hair trigger. Unfortunately, we had to go to my nephew's graduation on Saturday, so I was going to have to wait for any relief.

We woke up mid-morning on Saturday, and after taking care of bathroom duties, she went downstairs to work out before getting ready for graduation. While she was doing her step aerobics, I cleaned up in my office. When she was done with her workout, she poked her head in the office and said that we had to leave in one hour so she was going to get a shower.

I followed her upstairs, and went into the hall bathroom to shave while she was showering, so I could then jump in the shower. After shaving, I went in our bedroom to see if she was out of the shower yet. She had not even gotten into the shower yet, and I found her standing in the closet naked, trying to decide what to wear.

"Come on babe, you've got to get in so I can shower after you and we won't be late. We have to leave in 40 minutes," I said.

"I just looked at the invitation, and it doesn't start until 2:00 instead of 1:00, so we have an hour and a half. Which is good, because it may take me that long to figure out what I'm going to wear," she said frustrated.

Her nakedness was distracting me, and I said, "I think you look good just like that," and turned to walk out.

"Do you think I smell as good as I look?" she asked innocently, and batted her eyelashes at me.

"Let's find out," I said, thinking I could finally get some relief with the extra time.

She turned toward me, and then pointed out to the bedroom, and said, "On the bed, now!"

I laid down on the bed, with my head hanging off the side, and watched her upside down as she approached me. She winked at me before spinning on her heal, grabbing an ass cheek with each hand, and lowering her ass to my face.

Her aim was true, and her slippery asshole landed right on my nose. "Your nose felt so good in my ass yesterday, I dreamed about it last night. And since you left me hanging, I think you owe me one," she hissed as she rubbed her sweaty butt crack on my face.

She was riding my face with her ass, and started strumming her swollen nub with her fingers. She must have worked out hard, because her entire ass was damp with sweat and smelled very strong. I stuck my tongue out, but was unable to focus on licking her because she was wildly humping my face with her ass.

It didn't take long, and she groaned as her orgasm took hold of her. She mashed her sweaty ass on my nose and her pussy drenched my chin. As quickly as her orgasm came, she was straightening herself up and walking away toward the bathroom.

"Hey! What about me?" I pleaded, but she was gone.

The bathroom door closed, and I was left on the bed with a smelly damp face. I resignedly got myself up and headed to my bathroom to get in the shower as soon as she got out. It was going to be a long day.

After showering, I walked back into our room with a towel wrapped around my waist to ask what I needed to wear. She had curlers in her hair, and was walking around in nothing but a thong and bra. I asked if she was all squeaky clean, and she told me she thought she was. I told her I better check, and she just rolled her eyes and said we didn't have time.

"Chicken?" I asked, and she put on an exaggerated pout and said that I better make it quick.

"No licking! Just a quick whiff, I have to finish getting ready," she huffed, and bent over the bed.

I came up behind her and got on my knees. She reached back and pulled her thong to the side and I pressed my nose to her asshole. She had done a good job, as the alluring ass scent was gone, replaced by soap.

"Just feeling your face in my ass gets me wet," she murmured and started to stand up.

I was quicker though, and put my hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her back down. Even though I did not get to enjoy her sexy aroma, putting my face in her ass had the same effect on me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, trying to stand up.

"You said no licking, but didn't say anything about fucking," I replied and quickly unfastened my towel and let it fall to the floor.

I wasted no time with niceties, and just lined my hard cock up with her now aroused pussy, and pushed inside her. She gasped in surprise, but I needed to cum and was not waiting until that evening. She uttered a protest, but there was no real conviction to it, as I could tell that she was enjoying the feeling of being filled with hard cock.

Because I had not made her cum before entering her, she was tighter than usual, and I was on a mission to get my nut. I grabbed her hips as I thrust in and out, focused only on getting my orgasm. She was starting to get into it, and was meeting my thrusts by pushing back with her ass. Her pussy was squeezing my cock tightly, and I soon found my orgasm moving through my balls, and I buried myself one last time deep within her and exploded.

She cried out that she could feel me filling her up, and I stayed deep inside her as I pumped several shots of scorching cum into her velvet folds. When my orgasm subsided, I pulled out unceremoniously and bent down and grabbed my towel. I slapped her ass lightly, and moved the strip of her thong back over her pretty pussy and sauntered out of the room with my towel over my shoulder.

Due to our tryst, we were almost late to graduation and when we arrived at the school we were surprised to find a parking spot right near the door to the gym. However, we soon found out that the graduation was not in the gym, but at the football stadium due to the size of the graduating class. We were forced to walk through the sweltering heat, across campus, and only got into our seats as the seniors were filing in.

Because we were so late, we had to find seats in the non-shaded section of the stadium, and we were cussing the heat. I was burning up in slacks and a golf shirt, so I know she was smoking in a skirt with panty hose. She whispered that if she knew that we were going to be outside the whole time, that she would not have worn hose. I suggested she go to the bathroom and take them off, but she said it was too late.

The graduation lasted nearly two and a half hours, and everybody was dripping sweat by the time it was over. To make matters worse, there was a meet and greet in the commons after graduation, which was also outside and also stifling hot. While we were waiting to congratulate my nephew, I noticed that my wife was not looking too good. Her face was flushed, and she was sweating profusely.

I asked if she was ok, and she said that she needed to get home as soon as we said congrats. We eventually found my nephew, said we were proud of him, and headed back across campus to the truck. I keep a cooler in the back of my truck, so I grabbed a couple of ice cold waters out of it to cool us off on the ride.

Luckily, we didn't live far from the school, and we were home in 15 minutes. I was really concerned because my wife was still breathing heavy when we reached the house. I told her to get inside and get out of those hose, and she didn't protest as she exited the truck and headed in the house. I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and headed upstairs to check on my wife.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I called out to my wife, "Baby, where are you? Are you ok?"

I entered the bedroom, and she was standing in her bra, but still had the skirt and hose on.

"Sweetheart, you need to take those hose off, so you can cool off," I suggested. "I'm afraid you're going to pass out or have a heat stroke or something."

She looked at me with a strange look, and then said, "It's not the heat from the sun that got to me, it's the heat from what you did to me before we left that has me so flustered."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Scent-sational Sex Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds