• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How to Get an A in College

How to Get an A in College

I've always been a good student. I'm a Biology major, but some things come more difficultly to me than others. Biology, chemistry, mathematics, they're all fine. I just don't really "get" the humanities, and was annoyed to find out I'd need to take a social science course before graduating. So, in November, I grudgingly registered for a class in Introductory Sociology to meet my gen ed requirements.

Now, it's April. I'm a month from graduating, and I am NOT doing well in my class. My senior research thesis is going fine, but I cannot remember the Soc terms.

"Erica," my friend Stacey says to me. "It's not that hard. It's really easy, in fact. Plus, Dr. Matt is a really easy professor. You can get this!"

"Stacey," I say, eating my meal in the school's dining hall. "If I don't get it, I fail. I can't fail out of college my last semester, and in INTRODUCTORY SOCIOLOGY to boot! I need to excel in this course. And I'd like to get an A, for my GPA."

"I think you can do it," Stacey smiles and eats some of her pizza. "Just study. It's so simple. You're not doing Soc Theory or Soc Research or any of that."

"You just think it's easy because it's your major." I say angrily. "Of course it makes sense to you. This just isn't how my brain is wired."

"Well, I'm sure you can figure it out. You're smart, Erica."

*****

I sit in the library, trying to figure out how to pass this class. Or better yet, get an A. Erica is right, Dr. Matt is an easy grader, and a great guy. His name isn't even Dr. Matt, Matt is his first name, but he wants us to acknowledge that he's got his PhD. And he's only like, 26 or something. I'm 22, so he's not even that much older than me. And Dr. Matt is pretty cute. That's when I realize the answer to my problem: I can try to seduce him.

Why would he say no to me? I'm young, I'm fit, I'm smart. I'm about 5'6", curvy, but not overweight. I have D cup boobs, I'm blonde. A lot of guys seem into me, and I've fucked several at parties. Maybe this can bring my grade up.

*****

The next day, I get dressed special before class. It's a huge lecture hall, and I sit in the last row. There's about 100 other people in the room. I need to be obvious. I put on a tight pushup bra with lace that accentuates my tits. My shirt, light pink, is plunging. It shows off the white lace, and my deep cleavage. I put on tight black shorts, but he won't really see that because of the desk.

I adjust my hair and makeup, and decide that I should be good for class.

*****

I show up and sit down in my usual seat. A freshman I talk to sometimes, Kristen, looks over at me and her eyes look down at my shirt. "Uh, Erica, are you sure that shirt is appropriate for class?"

"Kristen, once you've made it as far in college as I have, you just don't care anymore." I say, and take a large gulp of water. Some of it misses my mouth, and lands all over my boobs. "Oh, oops." I look down, rubbing the water over myself a bit to try to smooth out my look before Dr. Matt comes in.

When I hear the click of the door and look up to see him, our eyes meet and my hand is still rubbing my chest. I drop my hand, and his eyes stare at me a fraction longer before turning to the podium and setting down his briefcase.

He starts off class, announcing that the sign in sheet will make its way around the room. I lean forward,pulling my shirt down a bit more, and revealing more cleavage. He starts his lecture, and as I lean forward, writing down my notes, I see his eyes dart to me and my chest from time to time.

*****

I want to be careful with how I go about seducing Dr. Matt. I wait until the next class to move a bit further. While I wore a higher top, I decided to wear a high waisted skater skirt for the day. I see him glance at me from time to time. Do I sense some disappointment?

Once class ends, I walk down the stairs to the front podium.

"Hi, Dr. Matt," I coo.

"Hello, Erica." He says, and shuffles his papers. "How are you doing? What's going on?"

"Well, I had a question, actually." I say. "Well, not one. Several. We both know I'm not doing well in this class."

"Uh. Yeah." He says, somewhat nervously. "I know you're a brilliant student, but your work in this class seems to be lacking. Yet you're going to be graduating Cum Laude?"

"Yep," I say brightly. "I am. I just can't grasp Sociology. It's so hard! Is there any way I can bring my grade up before the end of the semester?" I say slyly. I glance around the room, which has long since been empty. Except for one guy texting on his phone who doesn't seem to have realized that class is over.

Dr. Matt is staring down at me, and I'm wishing that I could be wearing my low-cut shirt today, but I have something better in mind.

"Please, I'll do anything, I'll-" I lean too far on the podium, on purpose, and some of his pens fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry!" I say loudly, bending down and grabbing his pens. The way they fell, I am now bending down directly in front of him, with my ass in the air.

And I didn't wear any panties.

So I am bent over, grabbing the pens, ass in the air and he might even be able to see some of my pussy from that angle.

I turn around and hand him his pens. He's blushing. "Sir?"

"I," he clears his throat. "Um, I think I need to see you in my office Erica. Now."

He throws his pens in his briefcase, with his lecture notes, and slams his briefcase shut. He reaches out to me and roughly grabs my arm. "We need to talk."

"Dr. Matt, about what?" I whisper and play dumb.

"Erica, are you trying to whore yourself out to me so that I'll raise your grade?"

"Dr. Matt!" I say, surprised.

He stares down at me.

"Well, would it work?" I ask, crossing and uncrossing my legs.

"It's entirely unethical..." he says, his eyes scanning my body.

"Here, please," I grab his hand and put it between my legs. "I want this, I think you probably want this. It will be an amazing time. If we fuck, can I have an A?"

"Oh Erica," he murmurs, fingering my clitoris. I feel my legs shake. "I can't make it that easy." He looks around the room, sees the one student, and leans closer into me. He kisses my neck, then continues to kiss to my mouth. He whispers into my mouth, "for each time we fuck, I'll raise your grade by a letter. You're currently at an F. So do you agree to this plan? We can't tell anyone."

"Yes!" I cry, and lean back on a desk behind me. I lift my legs to the sky and spread them apart. "Please put your huge dick in me!"

I see Dr. Matt look at the other student, who still seems oblivious. He reaches into his wallet, grabs a condom, and unzips his fly. He pulls out his dick, which is an impressive 9 inches. He rolls a condom down, and glances again at the student.

"Okay, so with this, your grade will go up to a D." Dr. Matt says.

"Yes, a D. Give me a D. Give me your D. Give me your dick, fuck me now, please." I arch my back and try to give him more access.

Dr. Matt steps closer to me and circles the opening of my vagina. Then, in an instant, he puts his hands on either sides of the table, jumps up a bit, and slams his body into me. He starts pumping in and out of my vagina, and I am completely trapped under him on the table. My legs are still up in the air, and I wrap them around him, bringing him closer into me. He pumps into me again and again, harder and harder, until finally he stops.

"This counts as raising your grade, but I think we need to stop." He whispers.

"Why?" I ask, feeling a bit hurt as he pulls out of me. I'm soaking wet and am completely turned on and he's leaving?!

"The next class will start soon. We need to be careful. This is prohibited. Come to my office next Tuesday and we'll try to raise your grade to a C. Come at noon."

As I pull my skirt down, I see that the student has left. How much did he see?

*****

It's Tuesday morning and I have never been more excited to see a teacher. I put on a black button down top, and a denim skirt.

I arrive at Dr. Matt's office and knock on the door. I have my backpack with me to play the part of a student asking for help, but it really only has a few condoms in it and my purse.

He looks up, his brown hair tousled from grading.

"Oh, yes, Erica. Our appointment. Please come in and sit down. Make yourself comfortable."

I come in, and sit down.

"Now, your essay." He says loudly. "It is decent, but not on par with what I expect. This grade is unacc- no, don't cry. Erica, it is just a- hold on, I'll close the door to give you some privacy while we go over this essay." He stands up and closes the door. He turns around and walks back to me, whispering. "Sorry, I needed to come up with some excuse to close the door, I never do."

He pulls me to my feet and spins me around so I'm leaning against his desk. He quickly unbuttons my shirt, throwing it to the floor. He pops open my bra, sliding it off of my full breasts. He lowers his lips onto a nipple, sucking hard on it.

"Dr. Matt," I whisper. "Can you lock the door?"

"Just call me Matt right now, babe." He says. "I'd lock the door but there's no lock." He pulls my skirt down, and my lace thong.

My clothes are now laying on the floor, I am pressed against the desk, he is pressed against me, and he's fully clothed. Great.

He leans down to my cleavage, sucking and biting across my chest. As he starts nibbling my other nipple, I see that hickeys are already forming. I start to feel some pride, knowing that this attractive man has claimed me. I'm also getting a thrill that at any moment someone can walk into the room and see me naked and covered in hickeys. He has professors on either side of him, and opposite him. Students walk by everywhere. And no one knows that I'm naked.

While I'm happily thinking about my situation, he suddenly talks.

"So after today, your grade will be a C. So why not start with your C?" he says quickly, and slams two of his fingers into my vagina. I start to cry out, and he covers my mouth so hard I fall back against his desk. "Don't say anything."

He pushes my legs apart and leans between my legs. He starts to lick my clitoris, while rubbing my G spot. He licks up and down from my cit to my vagina and nibbles on my labia.

"Please, Matt, I'm so wet," I gasp. His tounge on my nub feels amazing, and I feel on the verge.

"What do you want, Erica?" he asks, continuing to lick me. "You taste fantastic."

"Rub right here!" I gasp, putting his pointer finger on my clitoris. He is now rubbing my clit, gspot, and kissing me everywhere down there. I start to feel a tingling warmth run through my body and have a tremendous orgasm.

"That was amazing," I say, sitting up and grabbing his arm. "Now can we-"

A knock interrupts us. "Dr. Matt?"

"Hold on a second!" he calls out. "I'm finishing up a confidential paper."

"Okay!" the student says.

Dr. Matt picks up my clothes, throwing them under his desk, and pushes me under there too.

"Sorry," he says, looking at me as I start to kneel on the ground. "I forgot I had an appointment with your TA Alyssa at 12:30. Blow me quietly while she's here, and I'll give you a B."

"Okay!"I eagerly say, and unzip his pants, pulling out his rock hard cock.

I start to stroke up and down his dick and begin to kiss it. He gives a slight shudder and then calls out to Alyssa that she can come in.

"How are you Dr. Matt?" Alyssa asks, brightly.

"Fantastic, Er- Alyssa." Dr. Matt says quickly. "So, are you prepared for- for your presentation tomorrow in class?"

Dr. Matt momentarily lost his train of thought because I had started to lightly rake my teeth against his dick. I confused the professor. Yes!

"I'm prepared, I think." Alyssa says, as I lick the head of his penis.

"Mmm wonderful." He says. "Show me." I run my hands up and down the length of his cock while she gets out her papers.

I hear her lay them on the desk, as I reposition his cock in my mouth.

"Fantastic. I'll just grab them-" he says, reaching his left hand down and wrapping it in my hair. Suddenly he thrusts into my mouth, and I'd cough but I know I need to be quiet. I hear the rustle of paper and think he's leaning over the desk to reach for the papers.

I start to move my mouth quickly up and down so it's like he's fucking my face.

"These look good, good, REALLY GOOD." He exclaims.

"Th- thank you, Dr. Matt!" Alyssa says, happy with his praise.

"You're welcome. You know, this all looks fantastic. Here you go-" he thrusts into my mouth again, "I'll see you in class tomorrow. You're an excellent student. Have a great day."

"Bye, Dr. Matt!" I hear Alyssa call out, and I hear her foot steps walk away.

"I'm still under here." I whisper.

"I know," he laughs. "And you're completely naked. I love it. Open your mouth again."

I do, and he shoves his dick into me once more. He thrusts again and again.

As he's thrusting, he looks down at me. "Finger yourself."

I look up at him. I must be a sight to see! Cock in my mouth, huge blue eyes staring up at him. Blonde hair doing I-don't-even-know-what, D tits jiggling, sitting naked on the floor of his office. A university office with the door open and people walking around. I get even wetter.

"Finger yourself." He repeats. "Or your grade remains a C."

I quickly push a finger into my vagina, and bring the other finger up to finger my clitoris. He grips the sides of my head and thrusts again and again. Finally, I feel his cock start to pulse and he whispers for me to swallow. I feel him cum in my mouth and swallow gulp after gulp of cum.

He pulls out and leans back. "Okay, you're at a B. That was amazing."

"Please, I can't be done yet, Matt, I want to come again. I want to feel you inside me again." I say, from my place on the floor.

"Not today." He says, smiling. "Good work, you can show yourself out."

"I'm still naked." I say.

"Fine." He says, zipping himself up and walking over to close the door.

I hear it click, and he walks back over to me. He pulls me up, and grabs my clothes.

"I am five minutes late for a class." He buttons my shirt, forgetting the bra, and helps me pull up my skirt, forgetting the panties. "Come to room 155 in 30 minutes." He tugs me towards the door, and we walk out in opposite directions.

*****

I walk into room 155 half an hour after he came in my mouth. It's a room, similar to the one he teaches my class in.

"Where is everyone?" I ask, and he looks up.

"I let them out early. There's about 20 minutes left until the class time should be over. So we should have some time without people walking in. But let's see what happens. Come here." He beckons me to the front desk, and he pulls my shirt and skirt off.

I am now naked in the lecture hall. He lays down on the front desk, pulling out his dick and rolling a condom over his erection.

"Come, sit on me."

"Yes," I gasp, and hop onto the desk, slowly sinking onto his penis.

It feels great, and I savor it for a few seconds before he grabs my hands and starts pounding into me. He's still wearing all of his clothes, and I'm completely naked. I bounce up and down on him, and imagine what it would look like for an observer. Tits and hair jiggling, a light dusting of hair covering my genitals... fucking a hot professor. Whoa.

After several minutes, he flips me over and we resume fucking in missionary. He sucks on my tits, still covered in hickeys, as we start getting louder and louder.

It's now about ten or fifteen minutes and Matt's stamina is fantastic. He's fucking me harder and harder, and I don't think he'll ever stop. I am soaking wet and probably getting my fluids on term papers and the desk and for some reason that makes it even hotter. We're fucking in the largest academic building on campus.

"Hey, get down for a minute," Matt says to me, and I slide off the desk.

"Okay, now wh-" I start to ask, but he spins me around, leans me against the desk, and starts penetrating my pussy from behind. He pushes into me in a nice, fast rhythm. After a while, he stands me up a bit straighter, and starts to grab my breasts. I let out a moan, and Matt says that he wants to see me. He pulls out again, a slick sound when his dick slides out of my pussy, and once again he lays down on the desk.

"This was fantastic. Again, please, Erica. You're almost at an A."

I eagerly climb ontop of him, and ride him for several minutes. I feel him start to tense up, and he starts to shoot his cum into me, as my pussy contracts around him. He's one of the best fucks I've ever had.

As he comes off of his orgasm, he pulls out of me, and he throws his condom into the garbage can. He pulls me closer to him, and I sit on his face as he licks up my juices mixed with his own fluids.

"So what is my grade for the semester?"I giggle.

"You will get an A." he says, laughing while licking my pussy.

I close my eyes in ecstasy, smiling, and then hear the door open.

My eyes shoot open as I see a group of students enter the room, and I make eye contact with them. They stare back, wide-eyed, at me.

I realize we've been found, and that I'm sitting on my professor's face, my pussy open and wet to the world...completely nude...covered in hickeys...messed up hair, smeared makeup...handprints and cum all over me...still with my professor's tongue in my vagina, in a classroom on campus. I've been caught. I hope I still get that A this semester!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • How to Get an A in College

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds