• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gemini Triad Ch. 01

Gemini Triad Ch. 01

12

Author's apology: It's been called to my attention that the third time I mentioned Hong Kong in the prologue, I spelled it Hong "Cong". I checked; and, yep, I sure did. Finger and mind's eye errors on my part; I typed it, then missed catching it when I proofread. Sorry. But, shit happens.

Now, to quickly recap the prologue; Gemini (formally a boy known as Choi in Macho, just in case you somehow missed that) has gotten the position of personal assistant to Solitaire, the "socially beleaguered" mistress of Le Mirage—a vaguely gothic mansion located somewhere in the American southwest.

We know that Gemini is an adorably sexy, half-caste Oriental transsexual; that Solitaire is a stunning redhead and that her mulatto daughter, Domino, is someone Gemini considers to be a hot little chocolate chip. We are also fairly certain that Solitaire and Domino are incestuous lesbians. Or, are they?

What say we pick up this story the following morning and see where our acquired knowledge, and also your preconceived presumptions, leads?

*****

Solitaire was already gone when Gemini came downstairs in the morning, which was just as well. Despite being sexually active with others since the age of ten, she had actually felt embarrassed at her clitty getting hard the night before.

And this she found puzzling. She had been in the professional sex industry for the last nine years; one woman naked in a bubble bath and another woman skinning off her panties preparatory to joining the first one in the tub, with her standing there watching, her clitty becoming hard was only natural. With all the customers she had escorted, her clitty being hard and useful was not only expected, it was the very reason she had been hired in the first place.

The kitchen maid was just leaving the dinning room when Gemini entered; the breakfast she had requested the night before already neatly laid out on the table—juice, quarter of a melon, a fresh croissant, and black coffee. A crystal ashtray sat off to one side. "Thank you," she said to the woman's back. She got no response.

Shaking her head, Gemini dismissed the perpetually dower-faced maid's rudeness from her mind, picked up the juice glass, and sat down. What wasn't so easily dismissed was her reaction the night before. By the time she had finished her breakfast and was lighting her first cigarette of the day, she could only attribute the unexplainable embarrassment of her clitty getting hard to two things. First, to this not being an escort, to the woman in the tub being her employer and the one skinning off her panties her employer's twenty-two year old daughter. Second, that there could be no doubt that Solitaire and Domino were incestuous lesbians. The devastating combination of this doubly kinky arraignment was the only thing that made any sort of logical sense.

Solitaire was nowhere to be found downstairs in the central or the east wing of the mansion (the west wing was off limits to Gemini—no explanation given) and with her assistant duties not as yet lined out, Gemini went back up to her room. It was a gorgeous morning—sunny and warm, perfect for some sunbathing out on the garden terrace. So, changing into a white bikini, she opened the drapes, but stopped short of sliding open the glass door. Domino was already out there sunbathing... topless.

She had seen Domino's bare breasts the night before, but even lying on her back, reading a book, her exposed breasts barely sagged against her chest and her black-cherry nipples appeared to be hard. This could present an unwanted problem; her clitty getting embarrassingly hard again from looking at this pretty chocolate girl's delectable tits.

Taking the sensible precaution of tucking her clitty back and tight up into the crack of her ass—so there would be no telltale bulge in the front of her skimpy bikini bottom to give her secret away—Gemini went out and joined Domino. "Where's Solitaire this morning?" she asked pleasantly.

"It's Wednesday," Domino answered from behind her book. "Wednesday mornings are golf with the girls."

Her employer's daughter being unabashedly topless, Gemini considered discarding her own top, but opted for discretion instead (for the time being anyway) and spread out her towel a couple feet away. "Do you play, Domino?"

"I join her on the weekends; an afternoon round Saturday, then morning and afternoon rounds on Sunday. I'll never be good enough to turn pro, so 54 holes in a week is more than enough for me, thank you."

"I just started taking lessons a month ago," Gemini replied. "So, you've got to be a lot better than I am."

"That's something we'll find out," Domino responded flatly. "Once Solitaire finds out you golf, you'll be expected to fill out our weekend threesome into foursome."

"I think I'd like that." Gemini stretched out on her stomach, her head even with Domino's feet, but safely facing away from the pretty girl. This way, she wouldn't be able to accidentally glimpse Domino's tits, further decreasing the odds of her clitty becoming hard. "You two could probably teach me lot."

"More than you can imagine, Gemini," Domino said with a titter in her voice.

Gemini blinked at that cryptic reply. As if things around here weren't already strange enough, what had that odd titter in Domino's voice been all about? Gemini, crossed her arms, laid her head on them and closed her eyes. Whatever it had been about, she would find out when she found out... and not before.

Half an hour later, Gemini was getting a crick in her neck and, without thinking, she lolled her head over in the opposite direction. And there before her suddenly very wide eyes was the answer... or at least the telltale sign of it. There was an unmistakable bulge in Domino's bikini bottom, and it wasn't being cause by her having a very pronounced pubic mound. The distinctive outline of that bulge was unmistakable. It was the exact same sort of bulge she would have in her bikini bottom if she didn't have her clitty uncomfortably wedged into the crack of her ass.

Solitaire's pretty daughter, Domino, was a "special girl", a "lady-boi", just like she was!

The realization of this caused the present "arraignment" of her own clitty to become more than a little uncomfortable. She had a choice; get up facing away from Domino and go back into her room, or dig in her bikini bottom and bring her hardening clitty back out where it belonged, which would require wrapping her hand around it... a desirable, but possibly not a real good idea if Domino caught her.

Domino made the decision for her. "Want to see it, Gemini?" she nonchalantly inquired from behind her book.

There was at least a partial invite... more than enough of an invite for horny Gemini. "Yes," she answered and sat up. "I would like to see your... your..."

Domino peeked around her book. "What would you call it, sweet thing?"

Gemini's unconscious answer was, "Your boi clitty."

"I like that," Domino chuckled. "From now on, what I have is a boi clitty." She picked up a hot pink feather, wedged it into the book to mark her place and set the book aside. "Well, what are you waiting for? Come get your look at my boi clitty." Gemini was instantly on her knees, but Domino stopped her right there. "You wanna peek at my boi clitty, you gotta take that top off first. You've seen my titties, now I want to see yours."

That was only fair. Gemini quickly untied her top and let it fall.

"Nice," Domino said with a low whistle of appreciation. "More than a mouthful each, and very nice pink nipples, too. Are they always hard like that?"

"They were already a little hard when I came out here," Gemini confessed. "But, getting to see your clitty has got them even harder." She took her hard nipples between her fingers and tweaked them. "And now they hurt soooo good."

"Oh, I'll take real care of them for you, baby," Domino promised and lifted her hips. "Now, peel my bikini panties off and see what you missed by hurrying out on last night."

Anxiously, Gemini peeled Domino's bikini panties down her elevated hips... and there it was; Domino's boi clitty. Semi-hard, it was six inches long, not thick, and a darker shade of chocolate then the rest of her unmarred complexion. It was a gorgeous boi clitty, with a thick tuft of crinkly black hair above and a shaved scrotum beneath. Gemini wrapped her hand around Domino's sweet chocolate clitty—it felt so good thickening in her fist... hot, and the attached testicles would be full of delicious "lady-boi" girlie juice.

The thought of Domino's cum erupting from the end of her clitty was making Gemini's mouth water and, since Domino was making no move to stop her, she lowered her face and kissed the spongy head. She laved it with her the flat of tongue, especially the sensitive area right under the crown. By the time she had given the head a good tongue bath, the entire clitty was now hard. She closed her mouth over the head and, with her fist against her lips, she went down on it until her pinkie finger was against Domino's pubis. She removed her fist and took the rest of Domino's boi-clitty into her mouth, the head easily slipping past the long-practiced point of any gag reflex.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Domino murmured and squirmed as Gemini expertly deep-throated her. "You've done this before, you naughty girl."

Gemini kept her lips tightly pursed as she drew her mouth up and off Domino's clitty. She swiveled her eyes to the left and grinned. "Have you ever known a girl like us who hasn't?"

Domino's brow furrowed. "Like us?"

Gemini's own clitty was no longer wedged in her ass—it was too hard for that now, but still being held bent backwards by her bikini bottom it was damned uncomfortable... almost painful. She had been doing her best to ignore her discomfort. She had wanted to get Domino off. She had wanted the hot girlie cum from Domino's clitty flooding her mouth, sliding down her throat, pooling warmly in her belly... so badly.

But, her unconscious slip of the tongue needed some explaining, and showing was always better understood than telling. Rolling onto her hip, she jammed her hand down into her bikini bottom and brought her hard clitty out where it belonged. She elevated her hips, shamelessly showing off the unmistakable bulge in her own bikini panties.

Startled at first, Domino began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, until tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I've only known one girl like us who didn't know much about sucking dickie," she giggled. "Pardon me, a boi-clitty. But, after I taught her how to it right, she was like a fucking vacuum cleaner." She worked her hips, bouncing her erect boi clitty against Gemini's lips. "Come on, do me some more, Gemi." Gemini took half of Domino's clitty back in her mouth and working her lips, she nibbled her way down on the rest of it. "Damn, you're good," Domino cooed as Gemini worked her tongue against the underneath of her throbbing clitty. "Soooo good."

Gemini felt the tie at the side of her bikini panties being tugged on. The tie came undone and her straining clitty was at last free. "Pretty," Domino said and wrapped her hand around it. Gemini groaned as Domino fisted her clitty and cupping the girl's smooth testicles, she worked harder at bringing her sister "lady-boi" off.

Just as she felt Domino's scrotum begin to tighten in her hand, the girl pulled her mouth off her clitty by her hair. "Not yet, Gemini," she said hoarsely. "I want to bring you as close as you've gotten me first."

Gemini swung around and straddled Domino with her knees in the girl's armpits and her testicles nestled warmly between her perfect chocolate tits. Domino licked the swollen head before taking half of Gemini's hard six inches into her mouth and slurping on it noisily. Then, she grabbed Gemini's ass and pulled the rest into her mouth and down her throat, where she worked her tongue against the underside and sucked.

Gemini was already close... real close. "Don't worry that I won't be able to cum again," she informed Domino. "I'm multi-orgasmic."

"Goo_ie!" Domino mouthed around Gemini's hard clitty. Massaging her new "girl" friend's testicles, she worked her mouth back and forth on Gemini's clitty voraciously... greedily.

A moment later, Gemini entwined her hands in Domino's hair and held the girl's mouth hard on her throbbing clitty as she erupted. Two, four, five jets of girlie cum quickly filled Domino's mouth, then what amounted to a sixth jet oozed from the head of her clitty as Domino continued to suck softly.

Domino's mouth slowly left Gemini's clitty. She swished the yummy girlie cum around in her mouth, then smiled and swallowed all of it. "Sure you can cum again, Gemi? So soon?"

Gemini nodded. "Once my orgasms have been activate, I'm almost as multi-orgasmic as a real girl," she assured her.

Gemini's clitty was still hard—proof positive that she was ready to go again. Domino pushed her back and lifted her legs. "Fuck me, Gemi."

Gemini grinned. "Want a real treat?"

"Oh, Yeeeeessssssssss!"

Gemini worked her parted legs under and alongside Domino's buttocks and scooted forward until her clitty was in the crack of the girl's ass. "Lift up." Domino lifted her ass and Gemini partially closed her legs, forming a saddle for Domino's ass. "Now, ease back down." As Domino's ass settled onto Gemini's provided leg-saddle, Gemi's hard clitty entered her boi-pussy. Once her clitty was entirely embedded in Domino's boi-pussy, she told the girl to close her eyes and fondle her titties. Domino followed the instructions to the letter and Gemini asked if she was ready.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss!"

"Work my clitty in your boi-pussy, Domi." Domino began working her boi-pussy on Gemini's boi-clitty. Then, she gasped, "Holy shit!" as, the next time her rose hips up, Gemini's mouth closed over her clitty. Gemini pushed Domino's hips back down. Domino thrust them right back up and Gemini pushed her right back down. "Oh... my... fucking... god!" Domino cried out. She was being fucked, and getting her boi clitty sucked at the same time... by the same person. "You're... you're fucking incredible!"

"Ummmmmmmm Hummmmmmmm," Gemini hummed around Domino's clitty.

That did it. Domino's clitty erupted, flooding Gemini's mouth with several hard jets of hot, yummy girlie cum. At the same instant, Gemini's clitty exploded once again deep inside Domino's boi-pussy. Instinctively, Domino's rectal muscles milked Gemini's spurting clitty.

When no more girlie cum oozed from her boi-clitty, Gemini quickly scooted out from under Domino and glued her mouth to the girl's running boi-pussy. She tongued and slurped and sucked her own cum back out of it, then slid up the trembling length of Domino's body and kissed her on the mouth. Domino's mouth opened to hers and Gemini drooled the slimy girlie cum down into it. They snowballed for several minutes, and then each of them swallowed half of the girlie cum/ boi spit cocktail their mouths had mixed up.

"Wherever did you learn how to do that?" Domino wheezed. "I'm pretty limber, but I never could have accomplished what you just did."

Gemini chuckled. With Domino's ass resting on her thighs and her hips elevated, it hadn't been that difficult. She had doubled herself over a lot further. "I've been sucking myself off since I was nine or ten."

Domino stroked the side of Gemini's face. "Well, you've got to help me learn how to do that, Gemi. Naughty girlie trick like that would come in real handy late at night when I'm sleeping all alone."

Gemini took Domino's soft clitty in her hand and massaged it. "On those nights when you're not sharing your mother's bed," she pointed out.

"Yes," Domino admitted. "Does that make your clitty hard, too?"

"Find out for yourself, you naughty girl."

Domino's hand found Gemini's clitty. "Don't you ever go soft?'

"Eventually." Domino's clitty was hardening nicely in her hand. She massaged it a little more, then let go and rocked back. Grabbing her thighs, she lifted her legs and spread them wide, opening her own boi-pussy to invasion. "Your turn to fuck me."

Domino was quickly kneeling between Gemini's legs and her clitty was easily slipping into her boi-pussy. "Damn, you're actually wet inside, Gemi. And hot... and tight."

"Glad you approve of my boi-pussy. Now, fuck it... hard and fast."

Domino grabbed Gemini's clitty and fisted it as fast and hard as she started fucking her boi-pussy. "Like that, naughty girl? Like your clitty being jerked while I'm fucking the shit out of your nasty boi-pussy?"

"Yesssssss! As much as you're liking my boi-pussy milking your sweet chocolate clitty as you fuck me with it."

"I am, Gemi. I really am." A galvanic shudder raced up Domino's spine. "Oh, God, I'm gonna cum again!"

"Do it!" Gemini grabbed Domino's hand on her clitty and tightened the grip. "Fill my horny boi pussy with your hot jizz, my nasty twin girl-friend."

It wasn't quite the load she had shot into Gemini's mouth, but it was still a substantial amount of hot jizz Domino pumped into her receptively milking boi-pussy. Once again entwining her hands in Domino's hair, Gemini squirmed back and forced the girl's face down into her crotch. Domino's mouth engulfed Gemini's clitty just as she shot off. But, she didn't swallow the generous load of girlie cum; she slid up and the two of them snowballed again. "We taste really good together, Gemi, our cum and spit all mixed together."

"That we do, Domi," Gemini agreed, licking her lips. "That we do."

"Solitaire's gonna love you, Gemi. When she discovers what you've got hiding inside your panties and what you can do with your incredible mouth, she gonna just eat you all up."

Gemini laid her cheek on Domino's belly and flicked her tongue at the slippery head of her boi-clitty. "You really think so?"

Domino winked. "More than you can possibly imagine, Gemini."

Again with another cryptic response... accompanied this time by a conspiratorial wink? Gemini took the head of Domino's clitty between her lips. Oh, well, if the answer to this mystery proved to be as delightful as the last one, she may have found a place to remain for more than just a little while. She slowly, and happily, sucked Domino's clitty back to usable hardness.

* *

Solitaire arrived home a little after 1:00 and joined Gemini and Domino out on the terrace.

In her short white golf skirt and sleeveless, pale yellow blouse she looked fresh as a peach, even though she had been playing golf for the better part of the morning. 36, 37 years of age, 5' 7"-5' 8", 140 pounds—give or take a few athletically toned ounces, with auburn hair that hung loose to her waist, seductive lavender-blue cat eyes and a generous mouth, Solitaire was a stunningly attractive woman. With what appeared to be unfettered 36C breasts inside her breezy blouse, her slim hips and taunt buttocks, Gemini thought the lady of the manor looked damned good.

From the opposite perspective, the feeling was both mutual and very appealing. Gemini and Domino were lying on their backs, reading, stark naked, feet pointing in opposite directions, hip to hip. This was a very pleasing sight to Solitaire—that her new assistant/personal maid wasn't the least bit shy about being bare-ass naked. What made it even better was seeing Gemini's free hand resting right on top, not alongside Domino's sweet dick. Her new personal maid was showing some real promise... sexually speaking.

But, what made the naughty tableau before Solitaire's wide eyes a truly inspiring sight was that Domino's fingers were caressing... another cute dick. This went way beyond showing potential promise; aside from possessing a sharp mind, Gemini had everything it took to endear her to the lady of the manor. To Solitaire, nothing on this earth was sexier than a pretty, naked, young girl, with nice firm tits, perky nipples... and a cute dick.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Gemini Triad Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds