• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 08

Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 08

12

Louise is mom; Barbara is the daughter; and Buddy is the son. Just a comment. If the asshole of LIT responds to this or any of my stories with his usual nasty and gay ass comments, I'll delete it. Now on with my story.

*****

Barbara saw what her mother Louise and her brother Buddy had done with and to each other last night, well part of it anyway. When Barbara confronted her mom Louise had to sit down. Her daughter's words not only shocked and surprised her, but embarrassed her terrible. Louise had no idea her daughter was home she had planned to stay out all night. So, now mom knew she had to explain why she and Buddy were in her bed making love. Mom sat at the table across from Barbara and tried to take her daughter's hand. Barbara pulled it away.

"What the hell mom? Are you so hard up, horny and such a slut you had to fuck my brother?" Barbara said as nasty as she could.

Louise replied: "If you would let me explain maybe you'll understand Barbara. It's not exactly what it looks like. There are reasons."

Barbara looked at her mother and said: "Oh really. Well what are they mother?"

Louise took a drink of her coffee and then took a deep breath. She looked into her daughter's eyes and said: "This may be hard to follow sweetie but your brother has never had sex or any kind of long term relationship with a woman. In fact he tells me he has never seen a real woman's body fully nude. He came to me for help."

"I sort of told him what women like sexually. I explained our bodies and even let him see me. I'm not proud of this but I'm not sorry either. Now that it's out in the open I think I need to explain to you what has happened between your brother and me."

"You showed him your body? And then told him to do you? I heard you say it mother. God! Why my brother?" Barbara said.

Louise shook her head no and then said: "Well that's no exactly the way it started Barbara. It started out with me just sort of teaching him."

"At fist we just talked and I explained about a woman's body. The first time I showed him my body, well actually only my breasts, was to show him what I was telling him. It started out with me teaching him about a female's body. But, there was no touching, not at first, I just showed him."

"But, as time went by, he kept asking to feel them. And,and the look in his eyes, I knew he really wanted to feel them. Your brother was so excited, and if the truth be known, so was I. It excited me a little more each time we were together. So one day as we talked, I just took his hand and I put them on my breasts and I let him touch me here."

Mom was pointing at her breasts. Then she said: "As time went by I explained more and more how women like to be touched and where on our breasts feel the best. How our nipples are so sensitive and how it feels being touched there. Things like that. I let him touch me to practice and when he did it wrong I showed him what he was doing wrong. I show him how to squeeze them and lift them and play with them. Then I taught him how to roll the nipple between his thumb and index fingers. It was stimulating for both of us. He was playing with my beasts just like an experienced man would do it. It excited me more than I realized at the time."

"But mom I saw you completely nude and he was too. You were both dry humping together on your bed. He fingered you to an orgasm. I saw it. And I mean I watched as my brother went down on you and licked you down there. That wasn't just feeling you up. How the hell do you go from feeling your tits to rubbing out an orgasm with you?" Barbara said as her voice went up to the next level.

"I know", her mother told her. "I know. It sort of escalated, sort of got out of control with the touching part. Please let me try and explain what has been going on baby. It shouldn't have happened but it did and it's still going on Barb. We both enjoy it and no one is hurt." Louise answered.

Louise was just shaking her head as her daughter sat there looking at her like she was some kind of monster. Finally mom said: "Let me explain more what happened after that first time. Please Barb, just listen and try and understand."

Barbara said: "OK mom, I'm listening but this better be good."

Louise looked at her daughter and took her hand again, this time she didn't pull away. Then Louise said: "After he played with my breast that first time we sort of did it each time we talked. At first he would immediately ask to take off my top and I did it for him most of the time."

"After a while, it got to the point that he didn't even ask any more, he just did it. We would sit facing each other talking and your brother would just reach over and lift my blouse over my head or unbutton it and take it off. I never stopped him any more now, in fact I stopped wearing a bra when we talked so he could enjoy my tits. Actually he enjoyed seeing and playing with them, and I enjoyed his touch. I then began to masturbate him. You know jerking him off."

Barbara sat there drinking her coffee and asked: "So what, you just pulled out his cock and jerked him off? How did that part happen?"

Her mother said: Just listening. You see Buddy was in,...well sort of in pain from seeing my breasts and touching them, and playing with the nipples. He even sucked on them."

"Yea so what has than got to do with pain? What kind of pain", her daughter asked?

Mom said: "You know! He was so hard Barbara, so very hard. His cock was hard sweetie. And he looked like he was in pain."

Barbara rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. Mom continued: "In fact, when I finally realized what was wrong with him, I told him to take it out of his jeans for me. He has a very nice cock Barbara. Your brother's cock was bright red and it looked like it really hurt. He was in pain Barb, sexual pain. It looked so thick and long and it actually was throbbing right in front of me. It was my fault sweetie. I got him in that condition."

Barb said: "I don't think I understand., I mean this is the part I don't understand mother. My brother was in sexual pain and you felt it was your duty to jerk him off?"

Louise smiled and said: " Yes, I made it that way baby. You know he was touching me and seeing my tits and his cock was hard. It was really hard and it was hurting him. He needed to cum. It was my fault for letting him touch me and play with my boobs like that. He even told me it hurt. It was so hard Barbara, his cock was so damn hard."

Barbara just listened as her mom told her: "I didn't do anything right then but look at it baby. I don't know about you, but I love to see a man's hard cock. It's exciting don't you think?"

Barbara didn't answer her mother. So Louise said: "Buddy held it in his hand and it was throbbing baby that's how excited he was. I could see it moving as he held it. The cock head looked like it was going to explode. The skin around the bead was so tight, I knew it hurt."

"He released his cock and went back to holding my breasts. He bent his face into my tits and his mouth covered a nipple and Buddy began to suck on it. That's when I took it in my hands. My God Barbara, it started leaking pre cum on my fingers. he was ready to bust, you know, on the verge of cumming. When it began jumping up and down, well I felt sorry for him. I mean even when neither of is held it, the damn thing stuck straight out in front of him. I felt sorry for him and as any good mother would do, I sort of started to jerk him off to help give him some relief."

Her daughter didn't say anything and she just sat there looking at her mother. Louise smiled hoping her daughter would understand.

Then her mother continued: "After all it was me who got him that way. I mean his cock was hard because I let him see my body and let him touch me, suck on me. I felt I owned him some relief. So yea Barbara I jerked him off and I would do it for him again. I love him as much as I love you. You're my children, if you needed to cum and needed help, I would help you too baby"

Barbara still didn't say anything. She just kept looking at her mom. Barbara asked: "Did you make him cum?"

Louise looked down at her hands on the table and said: "Well yes sweetie, that was the goal, the reason I jerked him off. He needed release, if I just jerked him off without making him cum, it would have been worst for your brother. It sort of got out of control that day. That was the start of all of the extra sexual relationship Barbar. But sweetie, from then on I did it for him each time we met, almost every day."

"So you jerked him off until he came. What happened them?" Barbara asked.

Mom smiled and said: "He came all over my hand and some shot on my boobs and my clothing. My God Barb your brother had a huge load built up. I never realized what I was doing to him talking about sex and showing him my boobs. Your brother almost fell on the floor his orgasm was so powerful and he came so much and so hard."

Barbara's eyes grew larger as she listened to her mother explain how she had jerked and masturbated her son's cock and made him cum. Finally Barbara said: "OK, I understand that part of it mom. So that's how it started. I understands that you were trying to help him some, but God how did it go from jerking the little shit head off to letting him lay on you and masturbate you before you let him eat your pussy? Oh shit, have you guys fucked too?

Louise didn't say anything at first. Then she said: "It got more and more out of hand over the weeks...the time, we have been talking about things and doing some things together. It got out of hand Barbara and now it's really involved."

Barbara said: "Yea I can see that, I mean I did see how involved it was last night. What are you going to do?"

Mom looked at her daughter and said: " It's more involved than you know Barb. We are lovers now."

She waited for her daughter to say or do something. But she didn't. Her daughter just sat there with her mouth open and just looked at her mother for a long, long time. Finally Louise said: "Well say something."

Barbara smiled and said: "So you have fucked. Tell me mother, try and explain how did it get to that point."

Louise didn't say anything until she knew exactly what she wanted to say. Then she smiled at her daughter and said: "So after the first time he touched my breasts and I jerked him off, we would meet whenever we could and did it again. Mostly when you weren't home, we would sit and talk about women and sex and my body. Like I said it became a normal thing for him to remove my top and touch me. It was also a normal; thing now for him to take his cock out and I would jerked him off. I did it every time he asked and he asked all the time we were together."

"So he would take out his hard red cock and you would just jerk him off as he played with our tits? Is that right?" Barbara asked.

"Yes." Louise answered.

"OK but how did you get to the place I saw you at last night mom?" Barbara asked again.

Louise said: " Well one day after he loved my breasts and he did make love to them with his hands and mouth, we talked about a woman's vagina. as I slowly stroke him. As he was close to cumming, Buddy asked me if I would show him my pussy. At first I wouldn't do it. But each time we met he kept asking and he even began to actually beg me and telling me he wanted to see exactly what we were to talking about, so he would understand completely. He wanted a visual, you know to see the clit, and inner and outer lips and hole, everything down there."

Barb listened as her mother took a deep breath and sighed saying: "So one of the times we were talking and playing with each other, Buddy asked me again to show him my pussy. I don't really know why I did it that first time. Maybe I was thrilled or I wanted to masturbate and cum too. After all he had cum many times and I hadn't cum once with him all this time we had been fooling around."

"I would go into the bathroom or my bedroom and do it along once we were finished. And you know what Barbara? I was thinking about his hard cock cumming inside me each time I did."

"But, that day when your brother asked me I just stood up and took off the rest of my clothes. First the skirt and then I removed my panties. I stood there showing your brother all of my body. I was completely nude now and he was too. He asked me to turn around, he wanted to see my ass. I did and then he touched me there for the first time and it rocked my world Barbara. I loved it."

Again Barbara's mouth hung open but she didn't say anything. So her mom continued. "He turned me around again and reached between my open legs. God Barbara I actually opened my thighs wider for him. He reached between my thighs and cupped my pussy. Then he rubbed it and started talking about what I told him. He touched me everywhere and asked if this was the clit, if this was the hole, all that stuff. Eventually I moved away from his hand because he was getting me wet and to sexually excited."

Mom continued by saying: So I just sat back down on the sofa. He asked me to open my legs for him again so he could see my vagina and I did it for him again. I don't really know why but I faced him and opened my legs and even bent one leg up and put my foot on the sofa too. I was wide open for your brother to see me. I was thrilled to open myself for your brother to see and touch."

Louise stopped talking and took a long drink of coffee before continuing. "So here we were on the sofa and Buddy was looking right between my wide open thighs. I could see his cock in his shots was hard as hell, there was a huge budge."

"Wait a minute mom. I don't believe this! You did that for him and then you were looking at his cock! What to see if it was hard? " Barbara said.

Her mother smiled and said: "Well yes Barb I mean he had this huge hard on right in front of me. He couldn't hide it and I couldn't stop looking at it. But anyway as we talked about my pussy, I used my fingers to open my pussy lips and showed him all of it. I told him about my clit again and showed him how the hood was hiding it. I pulled the hood back to show him the actual clit and how to get to it when he was touching a lady. I explained about the two sets of lips, the outer and inner. And finally I showed him the actual hole he came out of when he was born. He licked his lips as his cock jumped with his excitement. God he was so hard now."

"Weren't you embarrassed mother?" Barbara asked.

"A little at first", Louise replied, "But not like I am now telling you all of this. Buddy was really learning now to touch a woman's vagina and learning fast. As I told him about what a woman likes he began to touch me again. I didn't stop him. Your brother was touching me all over my pussy and I did nothing to stop it. Nothing! As he kept at it I told him more and more adding how we like to be loved down there. And... and I told him how much we really love to be kissed down there and licked too."

Barbara asked: "And as you did all that my brother kept playing with your pussy? Mother! He knew a lot of this stuff already, you know that don't you? Ever hear of high school sex education? He just wanted to see and touch your pussy. So...I mean did he lick and suck on your pussy too? I mean it would be the next step."

Louise said: "No, Bud asked me if he could keep touching me. And, again, I know Barbara, I know I should have told him no, but I didn't. So Buddy moved closer and reached down between my open thighs and touched me, loved me gently. When he cupping my vagina in his hand I began to hump on it. I was close to cumming Barbara. Your brother was working on me and I was close to an orgasm. His hands worked on me and when he did something wrong I took them and showed him more about how to touch a woman to please her."

Louise took another drink of her coffee and continued: "I was so wet and hot from him doing it just the way I was telling him, the way I loved being touched down there. It felt so good, so good Barb, I didn't stop him and he kept working my clit and hole until I climaxed. Your brother fingered me and played with my pussy and watched me cum."

"When I recovered...God help me I was ready for more. That's when I should have stopped all of this but again Barb I didn't. Instead, I had him kneel on the floor in front of me. He got off the sofa and I turned and put my feet on the floor. He knelt directly between my legs as I put both of my feet up on the sofa. I told your brother to get closer. He moved in and again I took his hand and showed him how to touch me...well any woman. He learned very fast Barbara and I sat there and let him play with my pussy for as long as he wanted, just like I did when he played with my breasts. It was amazing to watch my son play with my pussy and I loved it. God help me baby I really loved it. I wanted more. much too."

There was silence neither said women a word. They just looked at each other. Louise realized her pussy was wet. She smiled and said: "Telling you this has made me wet Barb."

Barbara said: "I can't believe this. You know he only wanted to see and enjoy your body mom, he's not that dumb or sexually stupid. I mean you do realize that don't you mom? He worked on you so you eventually would fuck him. And you did. Right?"

Louise again didn't reply, she said: "I know Barbara I know. And yet I didn't stop it. I guess it's been so long since I have had a man any man touch me Barbara, I just let your brother do it. I mean I think deep inside my brain and body I wanted this and needed it to happen."

"Well, you might as well finish mother." Barbara said.

"Louise smiled and close her eyes as she began to describe what Buddy did to her She say: "He made me cum again. Your brother played with my pussy and I let him do it until I had a second orgasm."

Barbara just looked at her. So, mom began to explain more saying: "So he stayed there between my legs kneeing in front of me. He used his fingers and listened to what I told him and he followed my instructions as he played with my pussy. God it felt so good and I needed it so badly baby! I let him do it and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I loved everything he was doing to me."

"Your brother was gentle and loving and he did exactly what I told him. I was teaching him Barbara, and he worked on me and the more he did it the more I wanted him to keep doing it. I should have stopped him, I know I should but I didn't. All I did was rested my back and head on the sofa and just watched him. Buddy fingered me and then rubbed me, and love my pussy with his hands until he made me cum that second time."

Barbara was now getting wet between her legs too. She said: "Mother you are amazing! You not only let my brother see all of you but you let him masturbate you too. To be honest with you you got me wet now just listening to how you described what he did and how you enjoyed it. I can almost see the two of you on that sofa."

Louise asked: "Should I stop telling you then?"

Barbara smiled and said: "Don't you dare mother. I want to hear it all."

Louise smiled and said: "You're sure?"

Barbara shook her head yes. So her mother took a deep breathed and when she let it out she said: "OK then here goes. So after I had climaxed, Buddy asked if I was OK? I guessed I scared him the way I went off on him. I told him yes I was good, but that he wasn't done learning yet. I sat up and put my feet on the floor and moved my body to the very edge of the sofa. Then I bent forward, and I let my breasts just hang down between my legs right in front of your brother's face they were inches away from him. He loves my breast even more than my pussy then I think. I told Bud to suck them. He took each one in his hands and lifted them up and began to suck on one as he squeezed and played with the other one. I held his head and let him enjoy them."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Trains Her Son Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds