• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 06

Luna vs. Rival Ch. 06

Last time I was beaten by my rival, I became her slave for the weekend, after dropping me off at my place naked, she told me she'd come and pick me up again the next morning, making sure to inform me to wear something "outdoorsy".

When she picked me up, I was wearing a white shirt and jeans shorts, as well as pink panties, I had actually run out of clean bras at that point, not that I had that many at this point, what with my rival winning so many off my back and me not having enough money to replace them.

We drove out into the countryside, where Kim stopped and let me out on the side of the road.

"Give me your shoes and sock." As her slave, I obeyed, and took off my footwear in the middle of the road. "You're gonna keep going by yourself from here on, until you reach the perrins farm."

She told me, and before I could ask any more questions, she drove off. I figured that I might as well get going, no sense in waiting only to probably get punished further for being late.

The road was pretty deserted, it was a fairly scenic area, but pretty much deserted with nothing but great open spaces all around.

A while later, a young girl on horseback rode up to me and blocked my way:

"Stop! You heading to the Perrin's farm?" She asked, and I could see the faint smile on her face once I confirmed this "You're ordered to pay a toll, I'll take your shorts."

I tried to argue, but she stopped me mid sentence "If you wanna get to the farm and see what happens when you didn't pay, be my guest."

And that shut me up, not only did she probably know my rival, but she probably already knew about my history.

I popped the button open and pushed my shorts down, exposing my pink panties to her and handed the shorts over, I was now standing outdoors in the middle of nowhere in just my shirt and panties.

Once the girl took the shorts, she rode off, leaving me alone once again to continue my journey, despite there being no one, I couldn't help but feel self-conscious about my exposure, and it didn't help that my nipples were now poking through my shirt.

After a while, another girl showed up on horseback, she seemed a little younger than the first girl, but bore a resemblance to her, probably a sister.

"Stop! Going to Perrin's farm?" I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I knew what was coming, nodding, she gave her demand "You have to pay the toll, I want your shirt."

This time I knew better than to argue, I lifted my shirt off my body and revealed my C cup tits, with rock hard nipples and all, and gave the girl my shirt, she seemed pleasantly surprised that I was not wearing a bra.

Now all I had left were my panties, and I could feel myself get wet as the girl once again rode away.

Starting to walk once again, I felt far more humiliated than ever before, I was walking arund practically naked in the middle of the street, with just a small scrap of clothing keeping only the most private of places hidden.

Soon enough, I ran into both girls riding together, and for the third time, I was stopped, this time however, I didn't wait for them to speak, I simply hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and peeled them off, noticing a wet spot in the crotch area.

"She's learning." One girl said.

"Nah, she's probably just a slut." The other retorted, and I blushed hotly.

This time around however, the two girls didn't ride off when I handed them my last piece of clothing, they ordered me to march in front of them until we reached the farm's gate, where my rival and a woman in her thirties awaited us.

"Took you long enough, and I see you're a piece of clothing short." My rival sneered at me mockingly, taking her time to walk a circle around my completely naked body "I was going to strip you naked here, but since you're already bare, we'll just have to make do with a spanking.

"Hands on the gate, Luna, and bend over." My rival commanded, so I took my position on the waist high wooden gate, awaiting the incoming smacks, and sure enough, they came.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I wasn't told how many swats I was to receive, but I counted about ten before Kim invited the others to do the same, and so I got somewhere around 50 smacks on the rear before they told me to stand up straight again, quite wet at that point.

"Well, I suppose that's all nice and fun, but it's time to put you to work." the middle aged woman said, motioning me inside; it seems that my rival has promised her sister some help on the field, the fact that I was her naked slave, ready to work seemed to be a happy coincidence.

"You only have one thing to wear while on the farm, Luna." My rival announced and fished out a black collar from her car, then proceeded to put it on my neck, the collar had a tag with "Luna" written on it.

They sent me off with the two girls, Kim's nieces, as my supervisors, and despite my attempts to work at removing weeds, the two impeded my work by occasionally tickling me with feathers and catching my reactions on camera, while my squirming no doubt provided the two with a lot of laughs, it slowed down my progress considerably, meaning that it took me far longer to finish the job.

During all of their mischief, the girls made it a point to indicate my increasing arousal, commenting on how wet I was, one particular comment that I found embarrassing was that I was providing irrigation as well as removing the weeds.

By the time I was done, the sun was already setting, and I forced too sleep naked on a futon on the living room's floor.

The next day was boring by comparison, though not free of Kim and the family's control; I spent it tending to their every whim at home, including molesting me freely and bringing me to the edge of climax multiple times, only to be left hanging with no orgasm.

At the afternoon of the second day, when my rival decided that we should get going, Kim's sister and her daughters decided to say goodbye to me by fondling me as they said their farewells, hoping that I had fun at their farm, enjoying watching me squirm one last time on the cusp of bliss.

When Kim arrived with the car at the gate, I was more than happy to leave, but she stopped me from getting in:

"I won't let you ruin the seats what with you gushing all over the place." She explained, making it quite clear she was talking about my drenched pussy, I turned crimson red as they laughed at my humiliating horniness, and it was true that I had been excited throughout the whole day with no relief, until now.

I was allowed to finally alleviate the excitement, but only by getting on the hood of the car and masturbating for my rival and her family, being so far gone and already so humiliated, all I could think of was finding some reprieve and going home.

And so I obeyed the humiliating command, lying down on the warm hood of the car, spreading my legs wide open, toying with my clit and squeezing my breasts passionately, when I inserted two fingers into my sopping wet hole, I was fully aware of the lack of privacy as well as the absence of any other humans aside from my tormentors for miles, so I let my voice out, moaning freely and writhing in pleasure, I was sure that they were recording me as I approached my climax.

I finally reached orgasm as I bucked my hips and plunged my fingers deep into my ravenous pussy, my voice disappearing for a second as I finally relaxed.

Kim drove me away amidst the smirking faces saying goodbye, I got a few tissues to make sure I was dry before entering the car and spending the rest of my trip home naked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Rival Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds