• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousin Tabby Ch. 03

Cousin Tabby Ch. 03

123

New Beginnings

**********

Part 10 Elyse Ellington

After that incident, I was done with Tabby. I just couldn't handle her smothering me anymore. It got around campus that I was "hands-off." No other woman would come near me at parties or gatherings. Most of the girls would avoid sitting around me, even in classes. What hurt even worse, was the look I got from April Madison in my class. She looked at me with a knowing smirk on her face that said "I told you so." Suddenly, all my pain returned. I fell into a deep depression that even Miranda's fuck visits couldn't pull me out of.

One evening, unbeknownst to her, Miranda came to my rescue, in a big way. She didn't know that one act would change my life forever.

I was standing at a party nursing my beer, when Miranda came up pulling a girl that could have been her twin up with her.

"Ronnie I'd like you to meet Elyse Ellington, from Atlanta, Georgia. She's in her fourth year and a good friend of mine."

I looked it Miranda incredulously and said, "Ms. Ellington and I are already acquainted."

I shared a logic class with this girl and she had been a rather large pain in my ass since the first of the semester. Any time I would espouse a thought during class, she was, invariably, there to challenge it. I could tell she came from money because she had an aura of entitlement around her. I just didn't care for her personality. I often wondered how anyone so beautiful could have opinions that were so wrong. The problem was, she couldn't always backup her deductions with decent logic.

"Well I can save you some time, Ms. Ellington, my philosophy on life now is, no matter where I'm at, there I am."

"Ronnie, don't be so rude. You and Elyse have a lot in common," Miranda said with a rather stern look on her face.

"Forget it Miranda, he's not interested in intelligent conversation."

"How do you get that, speak into the mirror? I think you'll find that a little one-sided, but at least you'll always agree with you, no matter how wrong you are."

She turned around and walked away, quite pissed off. This is a waste of my time, Miranda," she said.

"Ronnie, you're being an asshole. I've never seen you act like that. How dare you embarrass me like that?"

"I'm sorry sis, but when you bring my class nemesis over to meet me, you might as well have brought Tabby over."

"Ronnie, you don't really know her, she is so sweet."

"Well, Miranda, you sure couldn't prove it by me."

"You need to learn to keep an open mind, Ronnie, all people aren't like Tabby."

I kept walking around, mingling at the party, and I finally ran into Dempsey and Cottontail. I decided to talk to them for a while. I was enjoying the conversation when someone tapped me on the shoulder rather strongly. I turned around and was looking right into the beautiful brown eyes of Elyse Ellington. I had never been this close to her before, and I never realized how soulful her eyes were. It felt like I was looking deep into her psyche, and I could see hurt there.

"Are you going to give me a chance to defend myself this time?"

"Why do you feel you need to defend yourself, and anyway, you're the one who walked away."

"I'm insulted by the way you just lumping me into some kind of category. I have feelings, you know."

" I'm sorry if I offended your deep sensibilities, Ms. Ellington, but I just call it like I see it."

"You don't give anyone a chance, do you?" She started crying.

This, I couldn't understand and surely didn't like. I can't stand it when girls cry, and it made me look like an asshole. I did the only thing I knew to do and put my arms around her, hugging her to me, letting her cry on my shoulder. Miranda saw what was going on and had a strange smile on her face. I had to admit this girl sure smelled good, a slight smell of perfume and her beautiful smelling hair.

When she finally stopped sobbing, I said "I'm so sorry, Ms. Ellington; I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that you irritate me in class so badly, always challenging me at every step."

"I thought you, of all people, could handle somebody challenging your ideas. Stop calling me Ms. Ellington, my name's Elyse."

"It's a very beautiful name. I don't mind a challenge, but not when it's put in a way that demeans me."

"I was never trying to demean you in any way. I have a great respect for you."

"Why don't you go with me to get some coffee and we'll sit down and discuss it?" I led her outside to walk down to the coffee shop. It started to sprinkle so I changed my mind and decided to take my car, instead. I politely helped her into my car. When she smiled at me, I thought of Miranda and decided to be more objective like my sister asked me to. She was always a good judge of character, and I trusted her instincts.

We drove down to a coffee shop frequented by the college students, and sat in a booth drinking our coffee. We discussed a lot of things about our feelings and values. Things got a little heated when we discussed family values.

I said quietly, "Well I can see where you're coming from, but you obviously live in a two parent household."

"What you mean by that? My parents were divorced when I was 10, and my mother remarried. My stepfather is a terrific guy. My biological father is still quite involved with me and I love him dearly."

"That's just what I mean; you're in a nurturing relationship. That has an influence on your thoughts."

"Well if you live in a broken home with one parent, your dad must've been screwing around on your mom and she left him. Am I right?"

"Oh you're correct alright; my mother left him years ago, dying from cancer when I was 7 years old. My father just died from heart attack three months ago. Yes, Ms. Ellington, you are always right."

She reached across the table grabbing my hand and said, "I'm so sorry, Ronnie, I didn't know, I am such a jerk." She started crying again. "Sometimes the stupidest things come out of my mouth before they clear my brain."

I actually thought I felt a spark when she touched me with her soft hands and her firm, but gentle, touch. I never felt that before, even with Ambrosia.

"It's okay; I've suffered from foot in mouth disease many times myself. You're forgiven, just stop the waterworks. I can't stand it when a girl cries."

**********

After that night, Elyse and I met for coffee after class several times to have some rather heated discussions. It was never dull when we discussed anything and class got rather tense at times.

One night, Miranda came over after one of our more intense discussions for some relief. After fucking for a couple of hours through some really terrific orgasms, we lay there in our post coital snuggling. She totally surprised me.

"When are you going to ask Elyse out on a real date?"

"I didn't know I was. Why, she doesn't care anything about me."

"Ronnie, she really likes you. Are you too dumb to see that? I shouldn't really be telling you that."

"Why, what does she say about me?"

"She says you infuriate her."

"See."

"Ronnie, with all the relationships you have been in, you sure still don't know women. If you infuriate her, it's because she cares so much about what you have to say."

"Well, she is very pretty, and she's definitely smart, but I think sometimes she's too smart. Why isn't she with somebody?"

I think the reason she's alone is she's never found somebody that's intellectually her equal," Miranda said with a sparkle in her eyes. "Just think about it; that's all I ask. I think she'd be good for you. I shouldn't be saying that after we've just finished screwing like two rabbits in heat. I should be selfish and keep you to myself."

**********

I started thinking about a step up in my relationship with Elyse. I started considering her as possible girlfriend material. She was very poised and pretty, and seemed to walk around with an attitude like she didn't have a care in the world.

I decided I'd take the plunge. One day after class, I was so mad at her and she was as infuriated with me. She came up to me violating my personal space, and said, "How dare you attack me in that fashion."

"Well, Elyse, like you said to me, why should you be afraid of real confrontation? How can a woman be so beautiful and be so unreasonable at the same time?"

She really got my face then, looked me square in the eyes and said, "Why you little bastard, how dare you... wait a minute, did you just tell me I was beautiful?" she said with a definite glint in her eye. She had a surprised look on her face.

"I couldn't help myself; it seemed like the thing to say at the time. Do you want to go out with me on Friday night?"I got a grin on my face, sort of smirking, and laughed at her response.

"Are you crazy, you think I'm going out with you? You must be insane. Pick me up at six, here's the address and don't be late."

She wrote down her address and cell number in her notebook, tore out part of the page and handed it to me.

"You're insufferable," she said as she walked away.

I just stood there, laughing my head off, and thinking about how strange our first date would be.

**********

I picked her up promptly at six, and we drove to an Italian restaurant I knew. I asked her if that was okay and she said she loved Italian food; so far, so good. She ordered Veal Parmigiana, and I ordered lasagna. As we ate, we tactically avoided any discussion of logic. She talked with me about her family and upbringing, telling me her biological father was some big industrialist in Atlanta, Georgia. Her mother and stepfather were attorneys at the same law firm. She was studying to be an architect and was graduating in May. She had been approached to complete a fellowship in architectural engineering, and she had accepted, hoping to finish her Master's Degree. This would keep her at school for another couple of years. Miranda planned on graduating, and pursuing graduate school as well. That way, she would still be around.

After finishing our meal, we went to see a movie at the local cinema. It was really a good movie, good plot, great acting and climax.

"What did you think of the movie, Elyse?"

"I thought it was great."

"So did I. We better mark this down on the calendar." This got a peculiar laugh from Elyse, until I said, "We finally agreed on something."

She just playfully slapped my shoulder and said, "I think you'll find , Mr. House, that if you keep an open mind, we have a great deal in common."

When she lightly slapped me, I got bad electrical feeling again and I began to wonder. When I got her back to her apartment, I walked her to her door. I looked her in the eyes waiting for some kind of a sign, and then I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. There went the sparks again. This girl was driving me crazy.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Elyse, I really enjoyed it."

"You just can't kiss me like that and leave, Ronald House. You're coming in."

"You're wish is my command, Ma'am."

When we got inside, she offered me a drink and I told her a beer would be fine. She gave me a beer out of the refrigerator, poured herself a glass of red wine and motioned me to sit down on the couch before handing me my beer. She sat down right beside me with her glass of wine and began talking with me about my dreams and goals. I told her my main goals were to have a career and a family, that a loving home was really important to me. This got me a wide pleasant smile. God, I loved this girl's smile; her whole face lit up when she did it.

"I suppose I shouldn't be doing this, you're known around campus as' forbidden fruit,' and you're also the frat house male slut."

"That relationship is over, so I'm no longer forbidden fruit, and I was going through a dark time in my life. I've been hurt a lot by girls who obviously didn't love me enough. I really don't care about my reputation."

She just put my arm around her and snuggled up against me. We finished our drinks and I pulled her tighter as she grabbed the remote and put on some soothing music. I began kissing her softly, but progressed to passionately when she opened up to me. Our tongues danced and I was becoming aroused. As I reached out and softly cupped her right breast, she pushed my hand away.

"Whoa up there, Cowboy. You have permission to play huggy bear kissy face with me tonight, but my grapefruits and kitty are off-limits, understand?"

While we were making out on her couch the sparks were flying between us. I could tell she was becoming aroused, because her nipples hardened and were visible through her blouse. I looked into her eyes several times, and this just seemed to feel right. I will tell you one thing, Elyse could kiss.

She then said something to me that just about the floored me, "Ronnie, I'd been waiting for you for a year now."

"What in the world do you mean by that? You haven't known me for a year."

"Miranda told me all about you before I ever was in class with you, and I just had to know you. I was so elated when you ended up in class with me. I knew it had to be you. She said you were so strong, but compassionate. She said you were her idea of her dream man. That's when I knew I had to meet you."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Elyse; all you've been to me in class is adversarial."

"Oh Ronnie, you really aren't that smart are you? I was just doing that to get your attention."

"Well, there were ways you could've gotten my attention other than pissing me off in every class."

"I was so excited at that party when Miranda dragged me up to meet you. You crushed me by treating me so cruelly."

"Why do women do that? It would be so much easier if females would just say what's on their minds instead of playing games."

"It would be easier, but not as much fun."

"You call what we went through that night fun? I recall you doing some crying."

"It got you to ask me for coffee didn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it kind of get us together, didn't it?"

"A little less talking and a lot more kissing if you will, Sir."

We made out for about another half hour, until I started getting uncomfortably erect, then it was time to leave. I excused myself, asked her out for the next night, and kissed her good night. As I drove back to the frat house, I called Miranda and asked her to meet me at my room. While I finished the drive, I thought about how my time of making out with Elyse had caused me no sense of foreboding, just a bad case of blue balls. I felt this was a good sign, just not the blue balls. I got to my destination, parked the car and went inside. When I got to my room, I put the coat hanger on the doorknob because I didn't want to be disturbed while talking to Miranda.

**********

About four or five minutes later, Miranda knocked at the door. As she entered my room, in her T-shirt(braless), jeans, and sandals, she glanced down at the hanger on the outside doorknob and gave me a sexy smirk.

"That's just so we won't be disturbed while we're talking."

I related to her everything that happened that night and how I thought that I had a shot with Elyse.

"Ronnie, you have no idea. Elyse called me not a minute after you left and couldn't stop talking about your date. She has wanted you since before she even met you. She said you were a perfect gentlemen tonight, and that she really thinks that you two hit it off. She's head over heels for you, Ronnie. Please don't do anything to screw it up."

"I think she's a nice girl and very pretty, like you. I was a gentleman, only because I didn't have any choice. I respected her wishes."

"You poor boy, you must have a set of blue balls the size of cantaloupes. I'd be glad to help you with that; it's a shame to waste all that cum on the ceiling. After all, you did waste all that effort putting the coat hanger on the door. I'll help you through this. You can even pretend I'm her."

She just stood up out of the chair she was sitting in, pulled her shirt over her head to bare her naked breasts and dropped her pants. She didn't have any underwear on, either, and her beautiful pussy was on display. She was already glistening with arousal when I stood and reached for her.

"Miranda, you are so sexy. Come here."

She practically fell into my arms and pushed me back on the bed, straddling me. She grabbed my steely erection and pointed it at her juicy quim. She dropped onto me, impaling herself. She felt tight and good, riding me like a rodeo pro. I pulled her down and kissed her passionately, thanking her for doing this.

She fucked me through two cums until I shot my steaming spunk into her, which made her cum again.

It was really good that nobody knew we were brother and sister, from the noise she made. The guys just did their usual infantile cheering as I walked her to the door to drive her home.

"Miranda, you are an Olympic class piece of ass, but you know this is going to have to stop if I'm pursuing a relationship with Elyse."

"I know, Ronnie, I'm partially to blame, I introduced her to you. Like I told you, you two belong together. You're perfect for each other."

"I hope so; I'm going to invest myself in our relationship."

"Oh, Ronnie, that's fantastic, I'm so happy for you and her."

"What did I do to deserve such a wonderful sister?"

"You don't deserve me, no one does."

"No one, but the guy who gets you, Sis, is going to be one lucky guy."

She just smiled at me and held my hand until I got her home. I walked her to the door and gave her a loving hug. I realized how lucky I was to have her. She was always there for me.

**********

I began dating Elyse as often as possible and I really getting to know her. What I began to learn, I liked. She was such a warm, compassionate person and was a major compliment to me. I hate to be so corny, but she truly did complete me. The two of us together made a great couple. I guess it was true that opposites attract.

When we were making out at her apartment, she finally partially lifted her physical restrictions. She actually gave me a hand job on our third date, and I fingered her to orgasm that same night.

On our fifth date, we were going at it hot and heavy and she stopped me, surprising me by saying, "Ronnie, I want to give you a blow job but I've never done it before. Please tell me what to do."

"I'll be glad to Elyse, but you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I want to do this for you, Ronnie; I want to make you feel good."

She unzipped my fly, reached him with her hand and pulled out my semi-hard member. She bent down and took me in her mouth, tentatively. I explained to her the things that I liked and she did them without pause. Her tongue swirled around the head, licking my leaking pre-cum, and she teased the underside of my glands with the tip of her tongue while sliding up and down my, now rigid, pole. Her saliva was running down my erection into my pubic hair and pooling there.

I felt that familiar feeling in my balls and in my gut. I screamed, "Oh, my God, Elyse, I'M GOING TO CUM."

She surprised me by not releasing her mouth's hold on me as I shot my love juice in rope after rope. She swallowed every bit of it like a trooper. "Not bad, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, actually, kind of tasty." She smiled at me and licked her lips. "How did I do for my first blow job?"

I was just laying there panting, trying to catch my breath, but I managed to say, "That... was... freaking... FANTASTIC. Can I return the favor?"

"You want to finger me again, Ronnie?"

"I want to go down on you, Elyse. I want to eat your pussy."

"Ronnie, no guy has ever tried to do that to me before; don't you think that's kind of nasty?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousin Tabby Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds