• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Paradigm Shift Ch. 08

Paradigm Shift Ch. 08

12

Chapter 8

There were already about fifty people at the party when we walked in, and more were arriving every minute. We deposited our hors d'oeuvres on the proper table so they'd be eaten, presented the wine to Amber, who plastered her body against mine for an epic hug and kiss that almost felt like raw sex, and then made sure we got to the right bar so we could get our first drinks. Amber went back to repeat the routine on the next arrivals. The waitresses were walking around in their sexy uniforms serving hors d'oeuvres.

Marcie was next to press into me with her whole body, and give me a serious kiss. "Lover. I hope you have something for me tonight." She ground her pelvis against mine.

I made a pretend gesture of checking my iPhone calendar. "Well, I have a three minute window between ten-twenty-seven and ten-thirty tonight; will that work?"

Marcie punched my shoulder. "Doofus. I want you to fuck me for hours, like you did the last time. You were the best in my life - are the best in my life."

I teased, "Do you want quantity or quality this time?"

Marcie blurted out, "Both." KC laughed, and that only led to Marcie kissing her in a sapphic way. "I also want to eat your pussy while Matt fucks me. I am so horny I think I'll burst."

I saw KC eagerly nod not only in understanding of the last statement, but also in total agreement. I was feeling that way myself, despite the twist in my gut about how the evening might turn out. In that instant, I couldn't be sure one-way or the other. I was being an asshole, even to myself. Why couldn't I just accept things as they were.

I looked around the party, taking in an increasing number of single guys that Jon imported from somewhere, probably from where he worked in radio or football land. I gestured at the men and said to Marcie, "Well, I think you'll end up not horny by the end of the night. There seem to be a lot to choose from." I turned to KC, "Both of you," and then audaciously laughed. KC lightly punched my shoulder.

Doug joined us, and we chatted about a couple mundane things, including his new old car - the 1957 Chevy convertible that sat in his garage most of the time. I kept teasing him about how little he drove it, something about the cost per mile being astronomical.

Don and Edie joined us. Edie did her little welcoming squirming routine all over my body with her lithe body. I already had a partial hard-on thinking about what might happen later in the evening, and Edie just aggravated the situation bringing me up to a more embarrassing state when I stood in profile view.

Tyler and Kelsey Winthrop joined us with much less fanfare, although Kelsey did give me the most beautiful kisses - sultry ones that left me panting for more. She also whispered in my ear about her desire for me to sexually please her later in the evening. I guess I was going to have a busy night.

As far as surprises, Cameron found me next. She kissed me and then gave me a megawatt smile as I took in the outfit she wore. The top was a see-through white camisole. Cam's unclad breasts shimmied under the gossamer material and invited not only gawking but also fondling. I ran a finger up her tummy and then onto one breast, ending at the nipple that I pinched gently in a loving way through the material. The nip hardened in my fingers and didn't revert to its relaxed state.

She also wore black hot pants that were also see-through; it took me a moment to realize that there was no shadow of a gusset; there was only Cam's bare slit and labia on display beneath the gauzy material. She was in five-inch heels that capped off one sexy outfit. Cam ran her hands down her side, "Did I over do it? Are these OK?"

I spoke in a choked up voice, "Oh, no. They're just fine - perfect for what I think you have in mind."

I made sure Cam knew everyone: Don, Edie, Kelsey and Tyler, who were standing with me. She already knew KC, of course. About then, a man I didn't know arrived wearing shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

Cameron introduced Peter to us. Peter paid me special attention. When he could talk somewhat privately to me because other conversations had started, he said, "You and I share a common interest."

I smiled, "Yes, I love your fiancée."

KC stepped into our conversation with a devilish look on her face. I didn't know she'd been listening. "Matt also loves to fuck Cameron. I'm sure she likes it too. He has a very large cock both in length and girth, and he knows how to extract orgasm after orgasm from her. He's told me all about it, and I get turned on by her too. I'm hoping that she and I can have a little girl-on-girl time real soon."

Peter laughed. "I was warned about you KC. Cam said you liked sex and that you also like to tease. I stand in awe of your talents already, and I've only heard you speak for ten seconds."

KC smiled, and then went and planted a polite kiss on the man. KC then let the kiss expand into something more significant when she introduced some tongue to it. Good sport that he was, Peter just rolled with it. KC then turned to Cameron, and the two of them entered a sapphic kiss that didn't stop for well over a minute. It involved a lot of tongue, writhing, and rubbing together, as well as whispered words about sex and eating cunts that we could hear from each of them. I know I got harder.

Peter just shook his head. He repeated, "Whatever she wants. Whatever she wants."

I posed, "Whatever?"

He nodded, "I am hopelessly in love with her. I don't care what she does, so long as she saves a piece of her heart for me. I would rather have her in my life with some imperfections, than not. Of course, none of us are perfect, so she has to take me and my foibles too."

I nodded at the sage statement. I was rapidly reaching much the same conclusion about KC, although that evening would probably be a huge test of that love and my resolve to just let things happen and to roll with the punches if I felt them.

Don offered, "Well, I have a wife like that and I can attest that life is anything but boring. You never know from moment to moment what will be happening or what you'll be doing, but you know the ride will be fabulous even when there are some dark sides to it."

Peter and I both agreed, although I had to resist putting KC's proclivity for other men on what Don referred to as the 'dark side.' I was trying with all my might to not think of that activity as bad, wrong, or dark.

I expected a little more from Peter, perhaps some sarcastic chiding about how I treated his fiancée or that I was fucking her when she should have been with him, but he said none of that. If anything, he obviously idolized Cameron, and paid me the complement of being friendly and welcoming, even more so because I loved his girl. The points didn't go unnoticed by KC, Cam, Edie, and the others in our circle. The pressure was on.

We got some plates of food, munched down the dinner meal while sitting together at a picnic table, enjoyed singing Happy Birthday to Jon, and then consumed a rich piece of birthday cake with icing an inch thick that left us all with sugar highs.

At that point the party shifted into another gear. Some retro dance music with a strong beat started in the family room, with a crowd of dancers in there and spilling out onto the patio through open French doors along with the loud music. A dozen other semi-nude swimmers went in the pool, and the usual 'debaters' started their circle in the living room arguing about subjects with no closure, and laughing a lot at the witty comments that got made. The cute waitresses appeared topless and nearly bottomless, wearing only tiny thongs, thigh high black stockings, and fuck-me heels that left little to the imagination.

KC was with me when I felt her jerk against me and heard her exclaim, "Oh, my God. Holy shit. Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Her curses sounded in a near panic and even on the verge of hysteria. Since she didn't normally swear without a really good cause, I looked at her and then followed her line of sight towards the home's foyer.

There stood Logan, Deke, and Steve, of KC's DVD fame and the subject of quite a few of her sexy stories she'd shared when revving me up using a little of her past and getting me used to the idea of her with other men. I couldn't be sure what she was feeling, but I can attest that my stomach lurched and spasmed so hard, I thought I'd barf my dinner right there on the patio without any chance of recovery. I choked down some of the bile that rose to my mouth and burned my esophagus. I sipped my wine to cover the new stench, and tried to look cool, calm, and collected. Inside, I was anything but.

I looked at KC, and her eyes were locked on mine. Near tears, she pleaded, "I swear I didn't know. I haven't seen them in six or seven years. I had no idea they were in town. I don't know what they're doing here. I didn't think they knew any of our neighbors; they'd all moved away after college."

I took a swig of my wine and teased, "Well, darling, why don't you introduce me to your old friends?" I had to applaud my own bravado. I was trying to act as though their presence made little difference to me, when the situation was miles in the opposite direction. I was about to faint dead away. Not only did this mean KC would have sex at the party, it meant she'd been in a three-way with her old lovers - she'd be screwed eight ways from Sunday.

KC took a huge breath, braced herself, and followed slightly behind me as we walked towards the men. Amber was greeting them like long lost buddies, so she seemed to know knew them from some prior life. I saw Darlene nearby.

"KC!" Logan exclaimed in a loud voice. He was obviously pleased beyond belief.

The other two men turned, and broke into huge smiles. KC was immediately swept up in kisses and hugs from the three men. I stood to the side. Everyone was talking at once, talking about how long it had been, where people lived now, what they were doing, and so on. I took in the body language and tried to determine the chemistry between each of them.

KC finally pulled me forward into their circle in the wide hallway. She introduced me as her fiancé to the three men, and I enjoyed a lot of taunts from the men about having captured the most wonderful and alluring woman on the planet. Of course, I admitted to having done just that, but now I was running to keep up with her. We laughed and politely joked. If there was any undercurrent of their past sexual liaisons, I didn't sense it at that time.

I noticed KC's drink was empty, so at a good point I took her glass and went to get a refill. She pulled the men more into the house, as they continued talking. I could tell they had a lot of catching up to do. They might have been great fuck buddies, but they had also been good friends who lost touch. Ten minutes later, I brought KC back a glass of wine and passed it to her. I then left her to her friends. KC didn't look so worried, and I guess her initial angst at seeing the men had passed in favor of her natural flirty style. As I left her, she did give me longing look - even one that signaled her worry.

Darlene came to me with a kiss and smile. "I see KC is with her old friends. She didn't know they were going to be here."

"She said she didn't," I said. Even as I replied, I realized something was amiss.

"No, I made sure she didn't," Darlene said in an affirmative tone.

"Huh?"

"I invited them. I cleared it with Amber; she'd met they once or twice years ago, but I saw a lot of them back when KC was dating them - the three of them together, but mostly Logan and Deke. I even fucked them a few times."

"What did you do - and I mean about tonight?"

"I searched for them on Facebook, got in touch, and then told them I wanted to surprise KC at this party. None of them live nearby, but they traveled here just for the party - to see KC."

I squinted my eyes at Darlene. "And you did this just so they'd have a nice conversation?" I think I already knew the answer.

"No. I did it so that they would fuck the daylights out of KC while you watched or were nearby, hopefully fucking me. You need to make a decision. I know the video she made with these guys turns you on, but that's old news. KC told me how you play the video sometimes while you're making love.

Darlene sounded peeved, "This is tonight - now, and you have to finally decide before the sun rises in the morning about your future with KC ... and with me indirectly. My sister is a fucking basket case because of you. She cries all the time, afraid that you'll kick her to the curb when she steps out of line - and she knows she's going to step out of line. It may as well be tonight. I want this to end for her benefit, and for yours. If you guys split, she'll get over you, and you'll get over her. If you're not going to stay together you both need to move on with your lives. If it goes the other way, we will all be ecstatic and the tension KC, you, and everyone feels will go away." Darlene gestured around the room at the mention of 'everyone.'

"God, Darlene. This is like putting the fox in with the hens."

"I know I'm the she-devil in your life right now. What'd you tell me Chris said to you, 'There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.' Well, figure out what your thinking. Make a fucking solid and irreversible decision will you, please."

She paused and added in an abrupt tone, "I heard another saying at work that sort of fits here too: 'Lead, follow, or get out of the way.' Well, you weren't leading or following any of the advice you got, so get out of the fucking way and let what happens happen, and then see how you feel. Remember, we all need to know your decision before the sun comes up." Darlene turned and walked away, almost giving me a cold shoulder.

From the rising tone and intensity of her voice, I realized that Darlene was hiding deep anger with me. I thought about what had been happening. Over three months had passed since I'd discovered KC fucking that drummer. Darlene was right, I'd heard KC's request and had done nothing visible in the way of making a solid decision. I'd talked to some people and gotten advice, but all I'd really done was collect some data. I hadn't even processed the data completely in my head. I had trends and drifts in how I felt, but I hadn't made The Decision. I gone one way, and then reversed myself. I'd been like a pendulum going back and forth between the possible answers without ever stopping.

Pensive, I strolled back through the house looking for KC and her friends from years earlier. I didn't see them. I even strolled back along the bedroom wing of the house, but no one was there - just yet.

As I came back out of that hallway, Marcie accosted me. "Matt. Come with me, please. I'm going in the pool."

I shrugged. I had to let KC do her thing. If she wanted me to watch, as she'd said, she'd orchestrate that when the time came.

Marcie and I got to the pool's edge, and I noted that already there were a dozen or more naked swimmers in the pool. Marcie informed me, "The rule for the pool is you have to be cool. No clothes." She made a happy little rap dance as she sang and peeled her top over her head, exposing her generous breasts.

"Where's Doug?"

Marcie waved at the house. "Around somewhere. He knows I'm going to be fucking people, and I told him to find somebody too. I think he might actually hit on someone. I had to give him lessons in picking up a girl - what to say, how to act, and all. I want him to feel as sexually liberated as I do. I feel bad sometimes when I'm cuckolding him. I love to fuck you and other guys; he should be able to have the same privilege."

I understood what she was saying. She was right; Doug needed his own life. He didn't need to be subjugated to Marcie. As she'd indicated, they could play the cuckold game when they wanted, but she wanted him to be the strong and dominant man she married at least some of the time.

I left my clothes on a chair with Marcie's, making sure we knew which chair and how we'd fine the stuff later. I wondered if I'd throw them on and run from the party later because of my anger at KC. Time would tell.

We splashed into the pool with some of the others, and floated around for a while. After a while, Crystal Meyers floated up to me, and we made out for a little. I didn't know her well, but she confessed her desire to be with me sometime during the party. I kind of felt funny with the proposition since I didn't know her that well. I smiled and said something vague about seeing where the evening led us.

Marcie rescued me, and we made out for a little while. Finally, she said, "Hey, let's go dance. I like this song."

We got out of the pool, and found towels. I tossed my shorts back on, ignoring underwear, shirt, and my flip-flops. I didn't want my cock flopping all over the place while we fast danced. We went over near the family room where the music was louder and started to gyrate. Marcie kept losing her towel, and I have to admit I helped by tugging on it now and then to help the process. When she'd be naked, she wasn't the only one with lots of female body parts on display and vibrating in time to the beat.

I glanced into the family room and could see KC dancing wildly with Logan and Deke. I didn't see Steve, their other friend. As we were dancing, Kelsey came and joined Marcie and me. The music was fast and encouraged aerobic activity. There was little romantic about it, except to get all those hormones flowing in all these bodies as the blood circulated. I kept looking at KC wondering where the night would end.

Doug came by and said about a dozen words to Marcie, and she just smiled broadly and nodded at him. He went off with a cute young blond I didn't recognize.

At ten-thirty, Jon came around and turned down the volume on the music - thank God. My head was starting to throb. The tempo dropped a lot too when he put on a different mix of songs, these more mellow and encouraging of romantic closeness on the dance floor.

Kelsey was suddenly gone, and I was dancing with a half-nude Marcie with a towel tied around her waist, her hard and excited nipples digging into my bare chest. We went through one song, and then a second started.

Marcie got tapped on the shoulder, and Cameron was there. "Hi Marcie, may I cut in?"

Marcie bowed out gracefully, and disappeared in the direction of the pool.

Cam said, "I've met some really nice people here - guys. I talked to Logan, Deke, and Steve too. They're cool - nice men. They'll also make KC very happy later."

I teased, "Are you ready for your threesome or foursome?" I tried not to think about KC being made happy by three men who used to fuck her ragged.

She kissed me. "Yeah, actually I am. I want Peter to watch, but he found a cute bunny he's making out with on the other side of the patio."

"Remember not to leave him behind in your decisions and actions."

"Got it. Thanks for reminding me. My clit is starting to lead me around."

Cam said, "I see KC just put the bait in the traps." She head nodded into the family room.

I glanced in, and KC was now dancing in only the Wicked Weasel bathing suit. The shorts and top had been discarded in favor of a highly sexual few scraps of cloth. Logan and Deke were without shirts as well, and the two men had KC sandwiched between them as they slow danced with her. She was kissing Logan like there would be no tomorrow. Deke was kissing up her neck and around her ear lobes. KC would then turn to be frontal with him, and kiss him. A lot of tongue was involved.

I pulled at Cameron's top. "Time to lose this, Baby. More than half the room is topless."

Cam pulled the white gossamer fabric over her head without argument, and passed it to me. I set it on top of a piano that had been pushed out of the way and covered with a tarp to protect it from weather and spilled drinks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Paradigm Shift Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds