• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 04

Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 04

12

The evening was much like those that had gone before – dinner, attending a comedy revue, a snack and a drink in the buffet and, finally, heading to their rooms for the night. As the got to the suite, however, things changed. Instead of saying good night and heading down the corridor to their stateroom, Jeff and Millie heard Katie's usual inductive word, 'jasmine" and submissively entered the suite, something they frequently had done before.

This time was different, however, as Millie moved to beside Matt and Jeff beside Katie as their earlier instructions were reactivated. Katie concentrated on Millie, deepening her acceptance of Matt being Jeff, trying to remove even the slightest doubt from her mind. Finally satisfied, she gave some last instructions. "You and Jeff will go down to your stateroom. You will be very happy and look forward to having sex. You will have sex with Jeff and enjoy it. Everything will be the same and you will not be aware of any differences in love making. It will all be good and you will be very satisfied.

"When you are finished and Jeff gets up, you will doze off and stay asleep until he comes back and joins you in bed. You will awake and remember a wonderful session of sex and feel very good with no desire for sex until tomorrow night." She repeated these instructions several times until she was certain that they were absorbed. For safety's sake, she added one last instruction. "If for any reason, something seems wrong or just not right, you will immediately go to sleep until you hear my voice."

Turning to Matt, she said, "That should protect you from her coming out of the trance if she is really disturbed. It's unlikely, but if she does seem to be bothered by something and goes to sleep, just give the signal and wait for me to come down. Ok, go and do your duty and enjoy yourself with another Jane. When you finish, ring our phone and we'll come down as soon as we're ready. Gods, just think of all the times I insisted that there never would be another Jane, and here I am setting it up! You never know!"

After hearing that final comment, Millie and Matt, aka Jeff, left the suite and headed down the corridor to "their" stateroom. Matt had been there before, but the room took on a different aspect. Before it had been just another stateroom, but now it was a bedroom in which, soon, he was going to have sexual intercourse, i.e. fuck, with a woman, a married woman, with whom he had no previous intimate relationship. Most men are somewhat nervous or apprehensive when entering a woman's bedroom for the first time – particularly a married woman – and Matt was no different. However, that uneasiness quickly ebbed when Millie immediately undressed, presenting him with a surprisingly attractive naked body!

She was six inches shorter than Katie's 5' 9" height, and her breasts were a little smaller, but the whole package was quite nice. Her breasts were firm looking with nipples erect in line with her expectations of sex. His eyes dropped to the neat, trimmed triangle of hair at the base of her stomach and he felt his cock rise as he anticipated the pleasure of her hidden cunt.

The difference between a married woman nude before her husband as opposed to standing before a lover is quite interesting. In front of a lover, she will often be, or pretend to be, shy and modest while, at the same time, preening a bit – provocative and demure at the same time. A married woman, with her own husband, will be matter-of-fact. He's seen to all before! That described Millie's straightforward preparation as she lay back on the bed, eagerly ready for sex after the futile weeks of the past and blissfully looking forward to impregnation to occur in the next few days.

Matt was in a different situation, of course. As he lowered himself down next to her, his cock was rigid with arousal. She thought that he was her husband of many years – he knew that she wasn't his wife! It was another woman who he was seeing nude for the first time! She had a new body for him to explore and penetrate. He fondled and squeezed her breasts, kissed and sucked her nipples. His hand slid over the stomach, through the light, curly hair and found her clit before going further delving between her cunt lips into her slippery vagina.

Millie was quite amorous, still relieved and excited by the revival of their sex life with Jeff's new-found virility. It was almost like a honeymoon with everything having a feeling of newness. She snuggled up against him, reaching up for a kiss as his hands explored her. Feeling his hard cock against her hip, she grasped it, just holding it as the kissing continued. Then, following her normal procedure as she had described it to Katie, she pulled away from Matt and began moving down his body.

Taking his cock in her mouth, she began a light, gentle sucking while fondling his balls. This was not a quick effort to get him off, but, instead what was almost making love to his cock. She was good at it, a practice which had been a big part of their sexual repertoire for years. She took it into her throat without gagging, pulling out tantalizingly before plunging back down. Gradually, she speeded up, her head bobbing up and down more rapidly as Matt's arousal grew. Her fondling of his balls became less delicate as they hardened with his excitement, squeezing them in unison with her sucking mouth.

The only sounds in the room were slurping sounds and Matt's hoarse panting. The bobbing motion mounted until, suddenly, the cock exploded, sending spurts of cum into Millie's mouth and down her throat. She stayed there until the last drop was swallowed, happy to have a hard cock in her mouth again after weeks of Jeff's inability to get hard.

Normally, after such an explosive climax, Matt would have been depleted and require time to recharge, but the erotic situation with another woman permitted him to still be half-hard when Millie finally pulled away. She moved back up beside him and, following the pattern normally followed by Jeff, Matt began to concentrate on her tits, particularly her nipples. Recalling the marks left on Katie's tits when Jeff had worked on them, he made a point of leaving two or three small "love marks." He then worked down her body, kissing as he went, ending with his hand between her legs exploring her cunt. When her movements indicated that she was ready, he moved to the bottom of the bed. She, anticipating his actions, drew her legs up and spread them open, welcoming him to her cunt.

It was a neat cunt, the lips symmetrical and lightly haired. It clearly was aroused, both the outer and inner lips pulled back. Even in the dim light, he could see a sheen at the opening, showing that she was wet and prepared for him. Without hesitation, Matt lowered his head and flicked his tongue against the little nub of her clitoris, bringing an upward surge of her hips and an exhale of pleasure from her mouth.

Moving further down, he stroked his tongue through the spread lips of her cunt all the way past the perineum to her anus and back several times before beginning to actually lick her. Moisture was seeping steadily from her vagina, causing the lips to be slippery as his tongue penetrated the hole. Moving back to the clit, he licked and sucked it while inserting one and then two fingers into that well-lubricated opening.

After a period of finger-fucking, he withdrew the fingers and, with that lubrication, gradually slid one fingertip into her asshole, causing another upward surge from her hips. Her reaction showed her obvious approval, so he slid the finger completely inside, impaling her. He alternated between licking her clit and cunt while finger-fucking her ass until her motions indicated that she was ready for the next step.

He quickly pulled back, moved up over her and sank his cock into her gaping cunt. He sank in full length immediately as she arched up to welcome the penetration. He began to fuck her, plunging into her, his pelvis hitting hers with each blow. He was high up on her, her clit being struck by his pubic bone, sending waves of pleasure through her with each inward jolt. She surged up at him, writhing against him in the throes of a long pre-orgasmic build-up.

The only sounds in the room were the slap, slap, slap as they came together and the moans and gasps caused by the mounting pressure and strain as they built up to a massive climax. Matt's inward plunges became shorter and faster, Millie's upward surges more urgent until, suddenly, the peak was reached and they fused together, grinding against each other. Streams of cum, laden with his active sperm jetted into her vagina, against her receptive cervix, heading for her womb. And then, suddenly it was over and, like a balloon losing its air, they collapsed, slumping down together, sated and exhausted.

Two full minutes went by as they lay there recovering their breath and having their heartbeats gradually lowering to normal. Millie lay under Matt, his weight flattening her until he got the energy to lift himself and roll over beside her. "Ooh, that was wonderful, dear!" she said. "I'm so happy that we're working together again – and just in time, too! I just know that it's going to happen this time."

Matt didn't want to risk anything by talking any more than he had to – although Katie had assured him that it would be ok – so he just leaned down and lightly kissed her and got up. With a happy smile on her face, Millie just lay back and quietly fell asleep. Matt dressed and, using the regular room phone dialed the suite, let the phone there ring several times, delivering the message that his "duty" had been done and he was ready to be relieved.

Down the corridor in the suite, things had progressed along much the same lines. As soon as the door has shut, Jeff began undressing. Unlike Matt, he was quite comfortable and confident since he was in his own stateroom. Instead of being with a different woman, he looked over and saw his wife, Millie, removing her clothes. There were a few innocuous comments exchanged, but his focus was on the main event. He was still thrilled at his returned sexual prowess and was eager to fuck is wife. He wasn't think pregnancy, just sex.

Katie was in a very different mindset. She was getting ready to go to bed with a man who was not her husband. Yes, she had had sex with him before, been fucked by him before. However, when that happened, she had been in it without making any decision and she was in a dazed mental state the whole time, but it had happened. She had stood before her own husband with Jeff's cum trickling down her thighs, visible proof of her infidelity. Still, this was different. Last time she was playing a role to help a client and, unexpectedly, had ended up being screwed.

Then, her clothes had simply vanished – she wasn't even aware of them coming off. Now she was standing there, removing her skirt and blouse, unsnapping her bra and sliding her panties down her legs. Instead of those clothes ending up scattered across the floor, they were carefully folded and placed on the couch. It was a very strange sensation, stripping naked in front of another man, watching him doing the same thing in front of her.

Yes, he had seen it all before and explored all of it and, then, fucked her but, as said before, she had been in that dazed condition with, really, no free will – saying yes or no wasn't an option. So she could take solace in knowing that she had just been swept away and wasn't really at fault. Now she had no fig-leaf to hide her sin. She was naked and prepared to commit adultery with a clear mind. An outsider might say, "Big deal, he's fucked you before!" However, for Katie it was a big deal psychologically, for that had always been a barrier that she never expected to cross.

She had fought that battle in her mind before she proposed her plan to help Millie and, fortunately, she was given little time to think about it at the moment. Jeff embraced her and pulled her down on the bed and the time for worrying was past.

There was some kissing, but most of the initial action was Jeff working on her tits. She still had marks and hickeys from the last time, but he was not as rough as then – he hadn't been away from her for six months this time – but her nipples were thoroughly kissed and sucked. His hand found her cunt and, without thought, her legs spread to give him access. It was if Katie had two minds, one becoming lost in the pleasure of being fondled and caressed, the other standing aside, watching the action and recalling the planned, or expected, steps that Jeff and Millie followed.

It was that second part of her mind that pulled her way from the pleasure she was feeling from Jeff's erotic handling of her body. Couples who are long together tend to have their love-making fall into patterns which is why Katie had quizzed Millie to discover what Jeff would do and expect in return. Matt had followed the steps that Katie had laid out for him with Millie, and now it was Katie, herself, who would follow those guidelines.

Consequently, she disengaged herself from Jeff's arms and slowly moved downwards until her head was level with his cock. She already had been holding the cock, but now she began stroking it while, for the first time, really looking closely at it. It was about the same size as Matt's and, in general had no particular characteristics to distinguish it from any other cock. She had had it in her mouth twice, but this different. Both other times it had just happened without thinking when her mind really was in a haze. This time her mind was clear and she was well aware of what she was going to do – she was going to suck his cock and swallow his cum!

She could see that the head was shiny with pre-cum as she lightly kissed the tip before engulfing it with her mouth. She moved her hand to his balls, cradling them in her palm and gently fondling them. They were already hard so she began tenderly squeezing in unison with her sucking. She would take the cock deeply into her mouth, delicately sucking as she pulled back. Gradually she accelerated the speed with which she sucked, matching his increasing excitement.

His balls were rock hard and she squeezed more firmly. His cock was reaching and entering her throat as he pushed against her face. He was on the verge of ejaculation and she took him as deep as possible as the first jet of cum blasted into her, shooting into her throat before she pulled back to avoid choking. She continued playing with his balls as cum filled her mouth, gulping it down between spurts. Finally, when he slumped back, depleted for the moment, she pulled the half-hard cock out of her mouth and swallowed the residue before moving back up beside him.

Looking back at the event later, Katie was surprised at her reaction to sex with Jeff. Couples get into a routine basically because the things they do works for them. On the other hand, as in this case, someone else doing those same things as part of a plan is really acting, following a script. So, Katie knew that after some foreplay, principally Jeff working on her tits and fondling her all over, she would be expected to go down and suck his cock – which she had done before. She had expected that she would be playing a role while the important action would be down the corridor between Matt and Millie. Bluntly, she was keeping Jeff busy while Matt worked on impregnating Millie.

Physically, she had enjoyed being caressed and massaged as Jeff worked on her, but while it was intimate, it really was impersonal. When she moved down to Jeff's cock, she had expected to clinically work to bring him off, but, for her, it would be mechanical. Oh, of course, she had sucked him before, but that had been a weird situation in which the homecoming scenario swept them both up. Now, she was the professional therapist with a clear mind doing an obligatory, and equally impersonal, service.

However, as she pulled back from the cock she had just sucked, she was shocked to realize the she had really been turned on by what she had just done! From the moment she had looked at his cock close up, she had lost that neutral participant feeling and actually had, once again, lost herself in what she was doing! It wasn't a rote sucking as a prostitute would do – she was into it!

She had been excited by what she was doing! She had enjoyed the feel of it in her mouth! She had enjoyed the feeling of his balls as she fondled and squeezed them! As his excitement mounted, unbelievably, she had wanted him to come in her mouth! When he came, a surge of sexual arousal had gone through her, close to an actual orgasm of her own!

So, what had started for her as a physically enjoyable but basically detached sexual episode had morphed into something much more. For the first time, an emotional element had been added to the evening and the clear thinking part of her mind closed down and the lustful part took over and she, once again, had become lost in the sex. As she moved back up and snuggled close to him, the goal of impregnating Millie faded into the background as sexual desire dominated her mind and body. She just stopped thinking and just reacted.

Consequently, when Jeff worked his way down her body and moved to the bottom of the bed, she automatically, unconsciously, raised and spread her legs, opening her most intimate area to his eyes and fingers and shortly, his cock. First, however, he did to her what Matt was doing to his wife, Millie – kissing and licking her clit. Katie responded with a surge upward, welcoming that very intimate caress with fervor. He stayed there, flicking his tongue over that very sensitive organ, for a short time before sliding downward to her aroused, open cunt. He licked the well lubricated lips and sank his tongue as deep as possible into the open hole of her vagina.

Then, as Matt was doing at about the same time to Millie, he slowly inserted his finger completely into her asshole and finger-fucked it in rhythm with his cunt licking. Anal activity like that was not a significant part of Katie and Matt's sexual activity because she had never particularly enjoyed it. Katie had done some penetrating of Cindy's ass and Cindy had returned the favor, but it was incidental, not really finger-fucking. However, for whatever reason, this time it really struck a chord and Katie began humping against the probing finger, not quite climaxing, but indicating that she was ready for the major penetration.

Jeff raised up, shuffled forward and, as he mounted her, his hard cock sank deep into her well-lubricated channel. He supported his upper body on his hands, while her wide-spread thighs permitted him to force his pelvis against Katie's, his pubic bone hitting her clit as he plunged into her and began to pound in and out of her cunt. Her pre-orgasmic motions continued as he thrust into her. As he drove in, she shoved upwards, welcoming the blow against her crotch. They fell into a rhythm, pulling back and coming together again, neither really thinking of the other – actually hardly thinking at all as their arousal mounted.

Jeff's inward plunges became shorter and more urgent, his hips twisting a bit as he tried for more contact. Beneath him, Katie was thrusting upward harder, matching his more rapid pace, writhing against him when they made contact. Finally, his moves became almost spastic as he welded himself against her, pushing into her as if he were trying to drive right through her. His cock ejaculated, sending floods of cum deep into her as he ground against her.

At the same time, her hips were elevated off the bed and she was jerking up against him, maintaining contact as she reached her own climax. Her feet were flat on the bed, supporting her torso, her pelvis jerking upward before, finally, holding still. It was as close to a mutual orgasm as you could find and they held together, lost in their own moment of bliss – and then it was over! Katie's legs gave away and they spraddled open as Jeff's arms couldn't hold him and he slumped down on her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds