• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 06

Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 06

Under LOVING WIVES because we love the insults!

Maybe it should be under BDSM.

*****

Meeting the Two Ohio Fishermen.

Husband Denny called the two guys we'd met at the boat launch a few days earlier and they were happy that we agreed to come over. He told the men we'd be there by 1PM.

I don't know why but mornings usually seemed to be when we'd meet men to fool around. This gave us time to visit others later. Nothing was said why we were going to meet them, but I'm sure they knew as well as we did I was going to get fucked.

These new meetings made me as nervous as a school girl.

Like the others, these men were your average lonely retired men who most likely wouldn't be able to pick up a woman. Denny would have been too shy and most likely wouldn't have gotten a second look either.

Him and most of these new friends are just your average guy that women ignore. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, not that I was ever a hot looking babe, my boobs and skimpy clothes seemed to always attract men like these.

Once again I wore a very short mini skirt and a very low top. It may have been the same skirt but we made sure this top covered my nipples just in case we did stop someplace else.

I used to pull my skirt up when meeting our east coast friends so my pussy showed as soon as we met. That was hubby's idea. So I've learned that I can pull my skirt up or down when needed.

Denny timed it so we'd get to their house right around 1PM. It seems like everyone around here lives down some lonely dirt road. He made some wrong turns and it ended up being closer to 2PM.

Both men were sitting on the porch waiting. It also seems like most of these guys are anxious to see us... Me! They thanked me for wearing the same outfit and immediately begged me to lift my skirt so they could see if I really wasn't wearing panties.

Denny didn't know I'd pulled the skirt up even more while getting out of the truck. He told me later that there was no way they didn't already see my pussy showing below the hemline as I stepped down from the running board.

One of us, probably my husband, told them they'd have to look for themselves and if they liked what they saw they could play with it. I'll bet it didn't take more than a few seconds for both of them to grab my skirt and lift it to my waist. It took only seconds more to start rubbing my honeybee tattoos and bare slit.

Without being asked I spread my legs the best I could. Where they were sitting on the porch my pussy was at a good level to see and feel. But with weak legs I soon had to sit down.

Many women have fat lips but I've always just had that narrow slit until I spread or bend over for a back view. Most older men call it a teenager's pussy. Not bragging, but in my old age it feels more like a teenager's pussy when a large penis slides in it.

OMG! As they took turns fingering and fondling me while I sat on their little porch swing I realized we had no idea what size their cocks were. Back in my prime I'd hoped for two large ones. Now I was hoping for something under 6" or 7". Oh well. I'll take what I can and hope. Yes, I really did turn into my mother.

The two old guys fingered me and fondled my tits then suggested we go inside to get comfortable. I wonder what that meant? We soon found out. Now remember neither of us had said these guys were going to get to fuck me. At least we don't remember. But we had hinted the day we met at the river and that's all it took.

They each handed me two $50 bills. I stood there looking at the men and said something like there must be a misunderstanding. One of them said "well how much do you want for a good fuck?"

I handed them their money back and explained that I'm doing this to please my husband and hope it also pleases them. I reminded them that I told them at the river I am not a whore. I think I mentioned they could be cops.

I got lots of hugs and got fondled more as they took my clothes off. Of course that only takes a minute. My pussy and tits were already out while on the porch. A lot of the next details are blurry. I do remember them leading me into a bedroom and watching them both take off their clothes.

I was relieved to see two hard 6" or 7" cocks sticking straight out. Each man fucked me as I just lay there with my legs spread. Again it didn't take either long to pump me full of hot semen.

This is what happens when a man hasn't had sex in years. Most of the others take a second fuck. These two just ran to the bathroom as each one finished, cleaned up, then dressed.

Denny sat on the bed fondling my boobs. It must have turned our new friends on because they joined Denny. He finally got up and left one there playing with each tit.

I do remember one of them said he was hard and would like to fuck me again. Denny said that sounds like fun and I think I just smiled. But nothing more happened. They did try to give me some money again.

We sat around for maybe an hour talking about sex and our past games. They couldn't believe I had never fucked anyone else until recently. Both said I was a great lover. But I really didn't do anything but lay there and have a bunch of orgasms!

When asked if they'd get to fuck me again I just looked at Denny. I know he was waiting for my answer. He ended up telling them we will see how Dollie feels about it later.

Lots more hugs and thanks as I got dressed and they walked us to our truck. Again they both asked about us coming back. My only answer was what should I wear? I can't remember what they said but I'm sure they asked me to wear the same clothes again. Glad I have a lot of micro mini skirts and low tops.

Yes we are keeping in touch with the old Ohio guys. Denny and the two of them are making plans to meet again. This new hobby of mine is keeping us busy and keeping my pussy lubricated. I think it's stretching some. Denny said that before long big black Cleo will be fucking me again. Not if I can help it!

As much as Denny complains about me being over fucked he keeps telling our new friends we'll be there for more. Is it wrong? Am I just an old whore? I feel that I'm doing these old men a favor and we're both having fun doing it. After all, it took over 50 years before I even tried. Yes, I'm trying to be a loving wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds