• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My First Blowjob

My First Blowjob

I have always loved having my cock sucked. Fucking is great, but most pussies feel the same, some a little tighter, some a little looser, but very similar. A blow job is much more visual too. To watch a girl sucking on your cock, seeing her facial expressions and comparing her technique, all add to the pleasure. So for me, of all the attributes a girl should have, being a great cocksucker is at the top of the list.

I had fucked a few girls already, but the first time I received a blow job was in my car. I had been out on a first date with Wendy, whom I had met at a jazz club. I dropped her off home and parked outside her house. After a few hot kisses, she made a bee line for my cock, unzipped me, took it out and gave it a few strokes and then went straight down on it. She certainly knew what she was doing and I loved it.

It was obvious that this was not her first time and she knew what she was doing. Her mouth felt like velvet around my cock and her tongue was working overtime. I was a bit nervous about her parents looking out of the window and being able to see into my car, but it didn't take long before I was cumming in her mouth.

We didn't stay together for long. I was anxious to sample the goods elsewhere and we drifted apart, but she did spoil me for others. I had a good friend, Mike, who was always very successful with the girls. He didn't have a car so we would go out at night together, doing the rounds of the clubs and, more often than not, we would pick up girls in pairs. We were both living with our parents so my car was usually the venue for our sexual activities.

Most of the girls would have been in their late teens and, with very little exception, they all sucked cock. Most nights we would take girls to our favorite parking spot and get our cocks sucked. We very rarely fucked them as it was just too cramped in the car but we could get them off by playing with and sometimes going down on them. Most of the girls were not shy and were often up for swapping.

One night at a popular night club in town, I met a great looking girl who was with someone I vaguely knew. She was very tall, blond with a great smile. I chatted to them for a while and when the guy went to the men's room I suggested to the girl, Suzanne, that we sneak off before he came back. She told me she lived at home with her parents, as I did, so we stopped off at a popular courting couples spot for a quick snog.

She was a great kisser and had her tongue half way down my throat. She told me she was a model with a big agency and spent a lot of time away in London, working. I soon had my hand on her legs and like most girls in those days she was wearing stockings and a garter belt. I had always loved the feel of nylon stockings but these were so soft and silky to touch that I just couldn.t keep my hands off them.

She didn't object and her legs parted to give me access to her pussy. I pulled aside the flimsy silky pants and played with her clit. She loved it and I had her cumming in no time. As soon as she calmed down, her hand was on me, unzipping my flies releasing my hard cock from the confines of my Y fronts. I was rock hard and her head was down between my legs without any prompting.

Most of the girls sucked cock, but Suzanne was a real expert. I am not small by any means, around 8 inches, quite thick and uncut., but she devoured me like it was nothing. I remember well how warm and wet her mouth was and she took it all the way to the hilt straight away. She held it there for a while then backed off slowly. She licked under my foreskin then pulled the skin all the way back and took the head in her mouth. She suckled on the head, using her lips and tongue then deep throated me again. She also had an amazing hand action, twisting her hand as it pulled the skin up and down the cock.

It was the greatest sensation I had ever experienced and she was without doubt a wonderful cocksucker. I didn't last long and she took the complete load in her mouth, swallowed then came straight up and gave me the most fabulous tongue kiss I had ever had, letting me taste my own spunk for the first time. She was a fabulous looking girl and we were an item for many months and she taught me just about everything I know about sex.

She tutored me in going down on her and told me exactly how she liked me to use my tongue on her. Sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue at the same time. She was completely brazen about sex and we fucked and sucked in just about any place or situation you could imagine. As both of us lived with our parents, most of our sex took place in the car, but we did spend a few nights in hotels when she was working in London and I would visit at the weekends.

She introduced me to some of her model friends and one in particular who often joined us in our room. I enjoyed watching them going down on each other and they would both suck on my cock. Suzanne would do anything and had no shame. She loved to suck on my balls and lick my ass and encouraged her friend to do so as well. I loved having them in bed with me, both in stockings, one sucking my cock and the other rimming me.

There was never a chance that we would become a long term item. I knew Suzanne was fucking other guys she worked with when I was not there, but I enjoyed it while I could and had plenty of opportunity to get my hands on her model friends. They were all great looking girls, tall, slim and all great cocksuckers. Generally they were working with much older guys, models and agents, who had tutored them well. They were much more sexually adventurous and advanced than the local girls where we lived.

None of them wanted to risk getting pregnant so it was either condoms or oral sex. I had tried condoms but hated them. Just no feel at all and no spontaneity. Oral sex was at the top of the menu and those model girls were real experts. Suzanne really loved having a cock in her mouth and would often cum without her pussy being touched. Eventually, She married a guy I knew quite well who owned a night club I frequented. He would always have to stay until closing time which was usually around 3am, and I would drop Suzanne off on my way home if I was alone. We wouldn't drive far before she had my cock out and was down on me while I was driving. A real cock worshipper.

I used to travel a lot with my work in those early days and soon got to know a lot of the stewardesses. Living some way from London, I would use a local commuter airline to take to me London where I would pick up the International connections. I got to know a lot of the girls who worked for the local airlines and would often take them out. It is not an exaggeration to say that they all sucked cock, some better than others, but they all tried very hard.

One of the best blow jobs I ever had was from an American girl who worked for the old National Airlines out of Miami. She looked after me in first class on the way over there and was all over me during the flight. There were very few passengers up front and she spent a lot of time sitting next to me chatting. She was wearing dark shiny, sheer stockings and I could see the bumps of her suspenders under her tight skirt. No pantyhose in those days.

Brenda lived in Coral Gables with 2 other National girls and we arranged to meet up the following evening. We never left the house and she had my cock out a few minutes after letting me in. She was a real cock worshipper. It was as if I didn't exist apart from my cock. She just devoured it and along with her attention to my balls and asshole she, she hardly came up for air during the 2 to 3 hours I was there. She could cum herself just by sucking my cock. She didn't need me to go down on her or fuck her. Her sole interest was my cock.

I met up with her a few times in London when she was nightstopping and she set me up with some of her stewardess friends when see wasn't around. She had been married to a Captain for a few years but, according to her, he wasn't interested in sex. Weird. She was the ultimate oral Queen. I never did get to fuck her. I saw her on and off for a couple of years and put some of my friends in touch with her, for which she was very grateful.

I would say that, in my opinion, until I met my present wife who is English, the best cocksuckers are the American girls. They are more assertive and self assured than the British girls and know exactly what they want and just go for it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My First Blowjob

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds