• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 23

Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 23

123

Jayanessa was induced further into the slut and scum life and soon became a private whore of Kamesh. He made her his escort and one day took her to Chennai to meet one of his 'to be' business associates who was into making dirty movies and had offered huge money to Kamesh -- which our man blew up and wanting more to start the work soon -- he had booked a few class mates and juniors at the school for this job -- and they also were a part of the blow up of the initial cash.

Today was a crucial day -- Chandra -- the financier was a lecherous looking for good holes to fuck and Kamesh had no one better than Jayanessa in mind and they went by train from Kakinada and reached Chennai and were in the Park Royal 3 star Hotel room near to the Beach waiting for the big cock lecher to arrive. He would tear into her -- that was confirmed. Kamesh and Jayanessa dined early and at leisure, taking their time over the fine meal.

Jayanessa ate sparingly, ordering a clear soup and a small baked dish which she didn't finish. Kamesh had arranged for Chandra, the investor, to call after dinner and she didn't want to be lethargic with a belly full of food. He was a sexy, exciting man and she expected to have plenty of good, hard sex with him.

"Didn't you enjoy the meal?" Kamesh asked, pointing his fork to her half-eaten serving.

"It was very good. I just don't want to over-eat, that's all."

"Chandra?"

"Yes."

"Here, I'll finish it."

Jayanessa smiled gently as she watched him add her meal to his. He had worked his way steadily through a grilled steak and a mountain of vegetables and fries.

"Where on earth do you put all that food?" she murmured.

He grinned. "I enjoy a good meal."

She laughed prettily, her eyes dancing. Kamesh cleared his plate and took a sip of his wine. Jayanessa sipped her club-soda and smiled at him over the rim of her glass.

"Here's to us," she said softly.

He arched an eyebrow. "To us? Very well, if you say so."

"Any reason not to?"

He tilted his head and looked at her with a bemused expression. "You know, I can't decide whether this is a game you're playing or if you're just crazy."

She smiled again. "It's not a game. I can't be unhappy for any length of time. It's not me."

"I see and this despite what you've gone through?" he said.

"And what is it I've gone through? On my outing, I find my lover doesn't want to fuck me. He prefers to watch me fuck other men. All right. So be it. Fortunately, I enjoy fucking. It isn't all that bad." Jayanessa sounded upset.

"No?" he replied.

"No. Besides, I enjoy being fucked so much I wouldn't have been a faithful slut anyway. This is much better, in a sense." She mewed.

"That's pretty cold-blooded." He exclaimed.

"The situation demands it, don't you think?"

"I agree. Dessert? Coffee?"

"Coffee, please."

Kamesh summoned a waiter and ordered coffee, a cognac for himself, cheese and biscuits for both.

"You actually look happy," he smiled.

"I am. I like this hotel. I like the sex I've had today. I'll have more tonight and tomorrow. And the only price is that in public places I have to look happy. That's not a problem, we have a deal?"

Over coffee, the conversation moved to other topics. Jayanessa found him intelligent and well-informed; he thought her ideas were fresh and provocative. They finished the coffee and left the restaurant, his arm around her waist, very much the outing couple, very much in love, the cynosure of all eyes. They walked slowly around the glittering pool and returned to their suite. He opened the door and followed her through. Inside, she turned and stopped him. Facing him, she slid her arms around his shoulders and lifted her face to his. Kamesh tensed. Jayanessa smiled gently.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to rape you. Or ask you to rape me."

He relaxed visibly.

She laughed. "All I'm saying, Kamesh, is that one day, I will make you want me. I will make you want my body and my soul and my being and then we'll fuck. We'll fuck and fuck and fuck till we can't fuck any more. One day."

He looked at her quietly and she noticed that he didn't deny what she said. She smiled.

"So my darling tills then, my lover, just this, my sweet lips." And she kissed him gently on the lips.

Kamesh didn't respond. After a second, she let him go with a small laugh.

"All right, take your time," she murmured. "Meanwhile, I'm going to get myself laid by a stud. Come and watch."

She pranced off to the bedroom and he followed. She shook her head, turning, and shooed him out of the room. "And outside in the hall and rig up your cameras there. Not in here. We'll fuck outside. Oh, yes. Do you have a cod-piece? Something in black leather?"

Kamesh grinned. "What exactly are you looking for?"

"Well, a sort of jock-strap thing in black leather, but with a sheath for his cock in front."

"I have just the thing."

"Good. Get it. We'll be using it. Now get out, I want to change."

Kamesh grinned and turned back to the living area. Humming to himself he set up his cameras and lights, working steadily and methodically for over twenty minutes. He had just finished when there was a knock on the door. He answered it and let Chandra in. The investor was casually dressed in a singlet and shorts with comfortable beach sandals. He greeted Kamesh warmly.

"Hello, Kamesh, nice to see you again." Chandra was gleaming.

"Good to see you, too, Chandra." Kamesh responded.

"This one is special, eh? Not like last time." Chandra's eyes were twinkling.

"No. Not like last time." Kamesh had to be cautious.

On his previous visit, Kamesh had brought Chitra down to Goa while her lover was abroad on work. They had stayed for three days and he had some incredible footage of her in action.

"Your slut, right?" Chandra enquired.

"Yes. My slut. This is our outing." Kamesh was categorical.

Chandra guffawed. "Nothing changes, does it?"

Kamesh laughed. "No. Actually, the more it changes, the more it remains the same."

"Guess so. Okay, so where is she?"

"Changing. It's going to be in here."

"Nice. I see you've got your gear this time, too."

"I never leave home without it."

"I know. Anything in particular you want me to do to her?"

Kamesh shook his head. "No. Just enjoy yourself. Do what you like."

"She likes butt-fucks?"

"Loves them, apparently."

"Good. She's got a very fuckable ass."

"Fuck it, then, by all means."

"I intend to, boss, don't worry. Just keep your cameras rolling."

"Don't you worry about that. Oh, any yes. She wants you to wear this."

Chandra chuckled as he took the leather underpiece that Kamesh handed him. "Horny chick."

"Very horny. Very, very horny. And don't put it on just yet."

The men turned and gasped.

Jayanessa looked stunning.

Her tawny body glittered with gold. She wore all her bridal jewelry, her long hair was braided and parted in the centre, held by a gold head-piece, twin patterned gold strands with dainty tassels curved down along her hairline and disappeared behind her ears. A third strand swept up from the centre of her forehead and through the parting in her hair, meeting the others under her long braid. The three strands then twined with her thick plait.

A *bindi* dotted her forehead. Her eyes were lined freshly with *kajal

Gold earrings hung from her earlobes. Around her neck, she wore several gold necklaces of different lengths, ranging from a short loop that hung just above her breasts, to a long, thick strand that touched her belly below her navel. Her arms were bare, and she wore twin gold bands on either arm, the ends snaking upward in a little curve. Several gold bracelets and bands adorned her wrists. Her fingers were studded with gold and diamond finger-rings, and, on each hand, a complex arrangement of finger-rings linked together with gold strands that lay along the back of her wrists. Her toes had rings and delicate, fine anklets hung around her ankles.

Around her bare midriff, there was a gold girdle, riding high on her hips and low under her belly and above her buttocks.

The jewelry was the major part of her attire. Her breasts were covered with a thin, taut band of twisted cloth, wrapped around and tied behind her back, leaving her shoulders bare. The cloth was tight and translucent; her breasts strained at it, squeezed together in a deep and sexy cleavage, but clearly visible.

Even the hard points of her nipples were discernible. Slung low under her belly, precariously close to her crotch, she wore *dhoti* pants of the finest, totally transparent pale chiffon. The pant legs had long slits from ankle to waistband on the outside.

The inner legs were similarly cut up to the crotch, so that both her cunt and ass were easily accessible. The pants were wound so close down her legs that every line and curve was visible; even the dark delta of her cunt. A single strand descended from the middle of the girdle and disappeared down the line of her cunt-lips and rose between her buttocks to rejoin the girdle in her back.

She stood framed in the door from the bedroom, her arms outstretched, her hands on the door frame at her shoulders, her ankles crossed. Her body was curved like an hourglass, curving from the succulent swell of her breasts to her narrow waist and flat belly and flaring to her rounded hips and buttocks.

"My god," Kamesh breathed, awed.

Jayanessa smiled and walked across the room to them, sexy, earthy irresistible. Her skin glowed; the delicate birth-marks on her face and neck, the inside of her left breast and on her midriff just above the girdle made her look even sexier.

"You should get going," she murmured to Kamesh as she turned to Chandra.

Kamesh hurried to his equipment. Jayanessa smiled at Chandra and took the leather cod-piece from him.

"You won't need this immediately. Use it later, when you fuck me."

Chandra stared at her breathlessly. He had never seen a woman so gorgeous, so utterly sexy. She was a fantasy come to life.

Jayanessa looked at Chandra, holding his eyes and felt the first frisson of excitement ripple through her body. The man was superbly built, very sexy. He was rugged and handsome, with clean-shaven, aquiline features. He had sharp, piercing, deep-set eyes, a knife-blade nose, slender lips that were almost cruel in their line and a rock-hard jaw with a sexy cleft in the chin. His cheeks had sexy hollows in them and his hair was thick and cropped short.

His body was superbly sculpted. The neck was strong and hard and descended to broad shoulders that bulged with muscle. His arms and legs were strong, rippling with thick, long, smoothly curved muscles. His torso was a savagely slashing V, tapering from his broad shoulders to a ballet dancer's high hips and narrow waist. The belly was flat as a washboard. His chest was deeply cleaved, with thick pectorals that hung like slabs of granite. His shorts were tight and she noticed again the thick, promising bulge in his crotch. The singlet he wore had a low neck and wide arm holes and Jayanessa noticed with a rush of pleasure that his body was glabrous and smooth, with even the armpits depilated. She didn't like hairy men. As she often said, who wants to fuck an ape?

"Take off your vest," she murmured. "Slowly for me my darling, want to see it completely."

Chandra grinned and, crossing his arms, slowly lifted the singlet off his head. Jayanessa moistened her lips. He really was an immense turn-on. His nipples were small and hard and dark, pulled wide and low on either side of his chest. She smiled and slid her hands up his body gently, caressing the contours of his body with her fingertips, tilting her face to his. He bent his head and their lips met, fluttered, hesitated, then opened sensuously and she pressed to him, her jewelry cold and hard between their bodies, exciting rough on his dark skin. He cupped her face as he kissed her, their tongue fencing erotically. Her mouth was warm and soft and her tongue probed in his mouth. He slid his hands down to her shoulders and then lower, caressing her back, her hips, her buttocks, her thighs, rising with tantalizing slowness to her breasts.

Jayanessa murmured as he cupped her breasts. They swelled and grew harder and heavier and her nipples stiffened in the taut cloth band and he flicked the hard stubs through the cloth.

Jayanessa's lips parted reluctantly from his. Her eyes were bright with desire, her mouth open, her breathing shallow and rapid, the nostrils flared. With a soft moan, she dragged her lips and tongue down his face and neck to his chest. Bending her head, she ran her tongue across his chest, lapping gently at the deep cleft in the centre, then gliding sensuously over the swell and down to one nipple, flicking it rapidly with her tongue. Chandra grunted.

His nipple stiffened and she rapped it rapidly, then opened her mouth and clamped her lips around the nipple and dark aureole and nibbled sharply. Chandra gasped. It felt wonderful. Her shapely fingers crawled across and she scraped his other nipple with her sharp fingernails. Chandra quivered in pleasure. Her mouth was soft and moist and her tongue worked his nipple steadily while her teeth scraped across its hardness. She moved to the other slowly then returned to the first, then the second. It was slow, exquisite, agonizing. His cock quivered and began to swell. Her fingers crept down his belly and into his crotch and she squeezed the bulge of his penis through his shorts.

Chandra pushed her down gently and Jayanessa sank to her knees before him. He looked down at her, his eyes glittering with excitement, his muscles corded with tension and pleasure, breathing heavily. She smiled gently and, her eyes tilted up to watch his expression, opened her mouth and took the tip of his penis in her lips through his shorts. Chandra moaned softly. He could feel the heat of her mouth, the muffled softness of her tongue. Reaching up, she drew down the zipper fly of his shorts slowly. His circumcised penis bounced out, already hardening and she moaned it pleasure. It was magnificent. Already over eight inches long, an inch and a half thick, it was growing still, hardening, rising, lengthening, thickening. The balls were low and heavy. The cock-shaft was shaved clean and smooth to the hilt. The circumcised cock-head bobbed against her face. Her breath was hot on his penis as she cradled it in her hands and caressed her face with it, running it sexily over her lips and cheeks and eyes. Slowly, she slid her tongue out and ran it over his cock-head. Chandra gasped softly, his belly rippling inward.

"Oh fuck yes!" he murmured. "C'mon! Suck it!"

Jayanessa resisted the temptation for a few seconds, plying the bulging cock-head with her ongue. Chandra held still, his pulse quickening, his breathing shorter and sharper. At last, her lips flowered and slipped around his cock-head and part of his shaft, enveloping his erection in her warm, moist, soft mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" Chandra gasped, his head bent, his mouth open. "Oh fuck yes, c'mon, suck it! Ohhhhhh uhhh yeh ... fuck yes, that's it! Mm ... yeh ... c'mon ... suck my dick, baby ... do it! Ohhhhh uhhhh yes!"

His words of excitement and the tangy taste and musky odour of his penis aroused Jayanessa.

She sucked his cock slowly and deeply and heavily, her head moving back and forth and from side to side. Her tongue continued describing wonderfully erotic arcs around his thick cock-head. His cock oozed pre-cum gunk and she groaned, jerking his shaft, opening her mouth wide to let him see it fleck her lips and cheeks, dribble onto her tongue. Her eyes lifted to watch him, she ran her tongue down the underside of his cock-shaft to his heavy balls and, opening her mouth, let his testicles drop into it one by one, flicking them with her tongue, sucking tenderly. It was an exquisite feeling, having her soft face burrow between his thighs, her warm mouth teasing his balls.

"Fuck yes!" Chandra grunted. "Oh fuck yes!"

Jayanessa smiled in pleasure and rose again, licking his cock-head. She went higher, kissing and nuzzling his belly, tonguing his hollow navel and caressed his cock with her necklaces. Chandra groaned at the delicate rough rasp of the precious metal on his penis. She bent his cock down and squeezed it into her deep and inviting cleavage, her hands lifting her breasts and crushing them in a tight sheath over his cock. Slowly, she masturbated him with her breasts, her tongue and lips on his belly, her necklaces rasping over his cock-shaft. It was an extraordinary, erotic feeling and Chandra's loins grew hot with lust. He pushed her head back down to his cock.

"C'mon ... suck it hard, babe ... suck my dick real nice and deep!"

Jayanessa groaned and, holding her lover's thighs, took his cock, now fully nine inches long and two inches thick, deep in her mouth. Chandra gasped and began to fuck her face eagerly, holding her head and rocking it back and forth in his hands, pumping his hips to and fro. His cock glistened and gleamed as it slid in and out of her mouth, appearing and disappearing between her luscious lips. His penis filled her mouth and distended her face. Jayanessa kept working the cock-head cunningly and deftly, probing the long slit in its tip with her tongue. Chandra gasped his joy.

"Mm ... oh fuck yes! C'mon! Yes! Ohhhhhh uhhhh yes ... do it, baby ... suck me! Suck my prick, bitch ... suck it hard fuck yes, that's it ... ohhhhh uhhh yes oh fuck yes!"

She sucked his cock harder and faster, her head rocking rapidly back and forth between his thighs. The swimming pool investor gasped and moaned, his body shaking and trembling, his hips rocking and jerking to and fro. The fires in his loins grew and spread, threatening to burst forth any minute.

Sensing it, she slowed. "You can cream in my mouth," she murmured. "I like it when guys do that."

For a second, Chandra was tempted. Then he shook his head and pushed her head away. He exhaled several times rapidly and sharply, forcing himself back in control. His breathing steadied.

"Later," he muttered. "Not now. Later."

He drew her to her feet and Jayanessa turned around, her back to him. He flicked open the knot in the middle of her back that held the cloth band. It unraveled and he drew it off slowly, scraping it over her nipples. She shuddered and leaned back against him. He nuzzled the nape of her neck, his hands on her breasts, caressing and lifting them, squeezing them tenderly. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on his shoulder. Turning her face, she lapped gently at one stiff nipple. He ran his hands down her hips and belly, caressed her crotch. Her hips writhed erotically, her buttocks squirming against his groin. Reaching back, she undid his shorts. They split open and he tugged them down his legs and kicked them aside.

Her face turned and tilted to his and he kissed her slowly, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth, hers responding sensuously, in like manner. Her hands behind her back, she caressed his penis tenderly. Chandra twined his fingers in her gold necklaces and fondled her breasts. Jayanessa shivered as the hard metal rasped over her stiff nipples. His penis throbbed between her buttocks.

"Fuck me," she murmured. "Come on Chandra, fuck me."

There was a seating arrangement of three armchairs and a sofa in a square around a low, broad, glass-topped coffee table before her. Chandra turned her around and she sank down onto the table, her hips at the edge, gasping slightly as her naked back touched the cold glass surface. She spread her legs wide and looked at him wantonly, her face radiant with excited anticipation.

Chandra smiled and knelt between her forked thighs. He slid his hands up her body and kneaded her breasts gently. Jayanessa writhed in pleasure. He squeezed the fleshy mounds together, crushing her gold necklaces between them. Gently, he caressed her belly and thighs. Her legs trembled and split wider. Bending, Chandra dragged his thick, heavy tongue over one nipple, swirling it slowly around her aureole. Jayanessa gasped, arching her bejeweled fingers clenching his head. Her nipple was stiff and hard and he whipped it rapidly with his tongue, flicking the other with his fingertip. Jayanessa writhed on the glass table. Slowly, he drew her breast into his mouth and sucked it tenderly, scraping her nipple across his gums and teeth, rubbing it to the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Jayanessa gasped and moaned her hands under her breasts, lifting them for him. He moved across her chest to the other breast, his tongue dipping into her cleavage, then climbing the heavy swell on the other side, toying with the rigid nipple. Flames of lust leaped through her body. He took some of her necklaces in his teeth, squeezed her breasts together and sucked on both nipples simultaneously. Jayanessa cried out, arching and writhing on the glass table as his lips and tongue and teeth and the cold metal of her jewelry scraped across her aching nipples.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Jaya Nessa's Slut Adventures Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds