• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • "Taken" in a Foreign Land

"Taken" in a Foreign Land

This is a story of how I was "taken" (if you will) in a foreign land.

I won't tell many stories here, because the stories I tell are all true, and I know they are true because they are stories from my first-hand experience. I suppose I don't tell them to excite anybody so much as I tell them because it is cathartic for me to tell a story I've kept bottled up so long. I'm a man in his 50s who has been married since age 20, and who has loved my wife and the children she bore to me. But life had thrown me a few curve balls when I was expecting fastballs, and has made me look pretty silly when I took my swing. As I look back on them, though, they were not stories you would expect in a story book, but they have been part of my life, and give me mixed feelings ... but have become more nostalgic.

I have had a skill that has been in demand all over the world, and worked for a global company for a number of years. That led me to travel the world, mostly on business (but never get so busy that you can't enjoy the travel). On short trips (like 1 or two weeks long), I may have only had a few days to prepare, but there were times when I took assignments that required actual moves (1 - 3 years long). My wife, and the younger two of my kids have gotten to travel a lot of the world with me on these trips. This story happened to me in China ... and I stress that it happened to me. You'll understand that if you read it.

I had several months to prepare for a 1 year assignment to Shanghai, so on advice of my Chinese colleagues, I forgot all "local dialects" and studied Mandarin diligently for several months before I departed. Part of the deal for me to take the assignment was that I got 6 months of private mandarin instruction after arrival, too. I really liked my teacher, too. She had so much world experience, and was very down-to-earth, including warning me about places I could get in trouble in China ... but she didn't warn me about a couple of them.

While we were there, my wife's sister had back surgery, and was laid up. My wife travelled back to her sister's homeland to help her with recuperation, and this left me alone in Shanghai for multiple weeks. My first shock during this time was my first trip down what the locals called "Waitan" but foreigners know as "The Bund." I had made this trip many times with my wife, and loved the circus-like experience, but the first time I made the trip alone, all of the guys that may have tried to sell my wife and I fake-brand watches and such, quickly turned to offering me sex with pretty women. I was so inundated with them, and so unprepared for that, that I lashed out in frustration just trying to get away from them. I knew that kind of thing was "disease alley," and even if it wasn't, I have always been truly a family man, truly in love with my wife, and always wanting to act in a way that my daughters would be proud of me. I almost got into a fistfight just trying to get away from the guys wanting to take me to the back-alleys to meet "pretty woman" for money.

So the next weekend, I came up with a different plan. I had heard that there was a beach in Shanghai, but some people told me it was bad, and told me to not go there. When I read about it, though, I read about imported white sand, and it sounded very appealing. I looked up the trip, and planned the transit to drop me off a few blocks from this beach, and I planned to strike out on my own to try to see what this beach was like. The problem was, when I exited the bus, I got disoriented, and wasn't sure which was it was to the beach. I decided to stop passersby and ask for directions. The first person I tried to ask was a young man who totally ignored me as he passed by. After him, I tried to ask a woman who I thought was about my age. (I was in my mid to late 40s at the time). Honestly, she was a fit, and very attractive woman, but I just wanted directions. At first she started to pass me by like the young man, but she suddenly stopped and started intently into my blue eyes, and I could see her mind change. This should have been my first indication that something besides directions was up, but I didn't heed the warning. She told me in Chinese that she was not busy that day, and would take me there if I would buy her lunch. That sounded like a good exchange to me, so I missed the danger sign, and agreed to this arrangement.

She changed directions, and began to lead me down roads (all of which were unfamiliar to me, as you might guess in an unfamiliar part of a city of 24 million people). It really wasn't very far. And we reached the beach. Unfortunately, it really was as bad as people warned me. I could see the sand was imported to try to make a tourist destination, but the sand baked my feet on the way to the water. I was glad to get into the water. This new friend, to my surprise, quickly shed her outer shirt and pants, revealing undergarments that could be mistaken for a swim suit, and entered the water. I tried to do the same, but honestly, the water was bathwater warm, and not pleasant to me at all. We spent only a few minutes in the water before braving the scalding sand to get to a boardwalk of sorts that overlooked this "beach." I bought her a coke and we drank a soft drink together before deciding to head back toward a different part of the district where she said there was great Chinese food that represented the food of this district.

I'm always up for local fare, so I agreed to go with her. She quickly led me to a part of the area where I knew I could never find my way back to the bus stop without her. I trusted her, though. The place she led me for lunch was a place I could never have found as a tourist, and the food was both unique and good ... and I am a lover of getting local food and drink. During the lunch, she began to show signs toward me that, thinking back, I should have recognized as flirting, but I have been out of the dating game for a long time, and just don't normally expect that attractive ladies are going to flirt with me. So I suppose I missed another danger sign.

After lunch and a few beers (all of which I covered), we began to walk and talk, using the limited Mandarin I had. During this time, I always talked about my wife and kids. She was interested because my wife is Asian, and she had always heard the mixed White-Asian kids were beautiful, and when I showed her pictures, she seemed to have that thought reinforced in her mind. I always talked positive about my family (which I am always accustomed to being a signal to a woman that I am not interested in anything more than friendship), but she talked to me about how her husband had died, and only her son and her remained. Her son was a college student and lived with her. She expressed a lot of loneliness, and I sensed that the loneliness she expressed was real.

As we walked from dinner, she suggested we get a hotel room and rest for a bit before we continued with more places she thought I would find interesting. For the first time, I recognized a danger signal, but I calmly expressed to her that I was not tired, and did not need a hotel room. She didn't object, but rather, suggested that if I was not tired, she knew a traditional tea house that I needed to experience before heading back to the Xiuxuahue district where I lived. That sounded good to me, so I agreed. She then hailed a tricycle taxi to take us there. All of this was new experience for me, and I loved it, and knew I could only get this with someone like her acting as my guide, so I was gracious in not only paying for such things, but getting her something nice along the way to express my appreciation.

She took me to the tea house, and we got a private room - something I knew was not uncommon in traditional tea houses. She said she needed to go to the bathroom and took a moment. The tea came while she was gone, and when she came back, she locked the door to the private room we had. I'll admit, this made me a bit uncomfortable, but I did not object. As we began drinking tea, she began talking to me about how lonely she was since her husband died, and she began to use words and terms that, although I could guess their meanings, I thought I must be mistaken. When I told her I was not sure what she was talking about, she got up, and put her thumbs in both sides of her skirts, and the first English words I had heard from her came out of her mouth, but the accent was so heavy I could barely understand her as she said, "I want fuck. Long time I no can fuck. Now, I want fuck."

I objected reminding her of my family and my love for them. She responded by talling me in Chinese, "I know you are a nice guy, but I am so lonely," then she repeated in English, "I want fuck. Long time I no can fuck." And with that, she pulled off her skirt, and her panties with them, leaving her naked from the waist down. I was totally off-guard, She walked toward me, and the best way I can describe what happened next is that she caught me in a front head-lock with her arms locked around my neck, and with me captured like that, she started to kiss me - VERY STRONGLY ... so strongly, in fact, it would have been too much had I invited it - which I did not. But after a moment. I realize I am much bigger and stronger than she was, but the way she headlocked me, to get away, I really thought I would injure her ... and that caused two problems: 1) I've always been taught to be gentle with women and not hurt them, and 2) if I had actually hurt her, and she told a story she made up, I'd probably still be in a Chinese prison today ... and then there was the thought that I didn't know where I was or how to get back to the bus station. So after a moment, I stopped resisting her, and let her tongue enter my mouth.

She backed up just a bit, pulled up her shirt, and resumed her headlock, this time pulling me into her breasts. So I complied with what she seemed to want, and sucked tenderly at her breasts as she switched sides, and seemed to really enjoy my sucking of her nipples. Honestly, it was nice for me, too, to suck on those small breasts, and I felt a little guilty that I enjoyed it as much as I did. After a moment, she released me from that headlock and said again, "I want fuck." I answered in Chinese that I could not do that because I was married. She objected, "I know you are a nice guy, but please do this for me."

In a moment of weakness, I offered her, I will do you with my fingers only, and I will make you cum with my fingers. (I think I must have used the English word for "cum" as I don't think I knew that word in Chinese.) She quickly agreed with me, and moved my hand to her pussy. I started slowly only on the outside of her pussy, but as I felt how wet she really was, I put first one, then two fingers inside of her, careful to keep my palm where I could give her clit plenty of stimulation. Then, I thought of one more cocern, so I said to her, "No money." She replied, "No money. I'm not that kind of person. I just like you." So I resumed with stimulating her with my hand ... something she quickly showed signs of really enjoying.

Then, she leaned over and began unfastening my pants. As much as my head screamed "no," I gave no resistance, and so she freed my fully erect penis. She began to rub it, and then, to my total surprise, she used one hand to make sure my hand stayed between her legs doing what it was doing, and leaned over and took my penis in her mouth, and began REALLY enthusiastically giving me a blowjob ... with a LOT of tongue action. I could believe she had not had sex for a long time and was really looking for affection.

As I began to relax and enjoy it, if I ever moved my hand toward my own penis, she almost took it as an insult and moved my hand away, then began stimulating my penis with both her mouth and her free hand. She never wanted me to have to feel like I had to do anything for myself.

At one point, she got up and straddled me as if she had every intent of mounting me, but I had not lost ALL of my senses, and I still had fears of diseases. When she said again "I want fuck," I told her in Chinese that I only promised with my hand, and if she tried anything more, I would leave. She begged me to not leave, and agreed to continue as we were, then sat down beside me, put my hand back in place on and in her pussy, then resumed sucking my dick.

As we continued this, based on the way she squeezed my hand between her lags, bucked against it, and moaned, I guessed she had more than one orgasm ... and although I would have felt like a jackass demanding that she give me head, she continued determined that she please me until I came in her mouth. I warned her in case she wanted to pull me out of her mouth, but when I did, she only became more enthusiastic until I really came in her mouth. She took all of it in her mouth, too. Then as she got up, she smiled at me, and showed me she still had it in her mouth. Now she did spit most of it in one of our teacups ... a strange thing I thought, but I understood her motivation since we really did just meet, and she also needed to protect herself against disease as much as possible even after what we had just done.

She then sat up, and revealed her breasts to me. She asked me to spend some time sucking her breasts. As confused as I was about the situation, I was happy that I was able to bring some happiness into the life of someone who was so obviously lonely, widowed, and really desirous of male affection, so I did my best to please her in this ... and she really seemed to enjoy it and be appreciative of it.

Now I'll be honest that we weren't really quiet in the room, but nobody seemed to wonder what we were doing, and there was no interruption as we were engaging in our games of stimulation.

After a bit, she seemed satisfied with me sucking on her nipples, and pulled me up. She had such a peaceful and satisfied look on her face as she asked me if her nipples were good, and if I enjoyed sucking them. She told me she had not cum like that for a long time, and told me she really enjoyed the chance to suck me (A bit of a surprise to me ... some women ENJOY that? It seems strange to me even though I truly enjoy giving a woman oral sex.)

So after this, she agreed to take me back to the bus station and help me buy a ticket back to the Xuxiahue district. She did just as she promised. And stayed by my side until the bus was about to load. As we waited, she always seemed to smile and looked at me affectionately. I thought that the dinner and tea I bought her was probably not really proper wages for such an expert guide - even though she had never asked for anything else. I began to think, as I sometimes do, that I probably made more in one day than she did in a month, and I wanted to express my appreciation for a good day ... although I was very mixed in emotions of guilt for what I had done, and good feelings that had made her feel, good, and just plain gratitude that she had showed me a day that I would never have gotten without a local with her expertise in that part of the city, so as she stood by my side as I waited for the bus, I pulled out my wallet, calculated what I might need for the rest of the day, and pulled out about the equivalent of $30.00 USD. I handed this to her and thanked her for an unforgettable day. She smiled very big and said in English "I was good?"

My mind raced when she asked this question. She basically took me sexually despite me making it clear that was not my goal. She left me with feelings of guilt for doing that, and remembrances of how I really do love my wife and didn't want to be unfaithful to her, but at the same time, she was so lonely and I seemed to fulfill some need for her ... although I am not supposed to do so, being a family man as I am. But beyond that, she showed me a fantastic day, and she was worth every penny I gave her just for her services as being a guide and company during meals and tea - even disregarding the sex. But then on the topic of the sex, even though I felt guilty and was afraid I had hurt my wife and family, I had to admit that I enjoyed what she did, and that was part of the trip, too ... and I knew I would never see her again. As my mind raced, I realized, this was probably only the second sentence the entire day she had spoken to me in English, and in both sentences, her accent was so heavy, and pronunciation was just so wrong, and I had a difficult time understanding what she said, but as I looked at the crowd around us, I began to wonder why she asked me this question in English, even though she knew I could understand it in Chinese. I figured it was because she didn't want people around us to understand the question, and so I thought to myself that she was not asking if she was a good tour guide, but rather was asking me if I enjoyed the sex.

As many mixed feelings as I had about the whole thing, I searched for a positive, complimentary, and honest answer to give back to her, so I looked her in the eyes, and said in English, "You were good. You were very good."

She smiled at me, and gave my hand a squeeze as she accepted the money I offered her for her day's work as my private tour guide. She stayed by my side with a smile on her face until it was time for me to board the bus, then she allowed me to depart with a friendly greeting, and she turned and left ... and I never saw or heard from her again.

So many ambiguous and guilty feelings followed. I was happy that I made a lonely lady happy ... and honestly, she was a very attractive lady. But I was not faithful to my family. I reasoned through it that she made the first move by putting me in that front headlock, kissing me the way she did, stripping in front of me without me inviting her to ... and there was my refusal to go to a hotel room with her, etc. ... but can I be held guiltless in this situation - I don't think so, and if I get a chance to plead the case in front of God, I don't want blame placed on her - she was lonely, and I had chances to leave if I really wanted to. I don't want guilt placed on her.

I didn't tell my wife about the incident, but I did get a complete STD check before she returned to rejoin me in China - I want to protect those most precious to me regardless.

So now, years later. I am happy that I was able to bring some joy, even if it was temporary, into that attractive widow's life, and I'm glad I paid her for the day - I don't think I paid her for the sex ... the rest of the day was worth what I paid her. It was a situation I didn't think really existed, but was only something guys discussed in a locker rooms ("If you were married, and some good-looking chick came up to you and said "You wanna screw," would you do it?") I never though such a situation possible, and so I was never mentally prepared to handle it if it did.

So I don't think I can be held guiltless in it, even though she initiated it so strongly - in a way I was totally unprepared for, and never thought really happened. I suppose I had opportunities to run away, but I didn't. I have never had a similar situation before or after in any country in the world. It's just a life experience to me now ... like losing money to learn a valuable lesson. I'm not really sorry for it, although I am sorry toward my wife ... but happy for the widow woman while thinking it was not my place to give her that.

Again, how do I end it? That's just how it was. It didn't have a story book ending, but rather, left me with a lot of guilty, or ambiguous feelings. But if I am honest, I enjoyed the physical interaction with her, and I enjoyed the rest of the day ... I just wish I didn't have such ambiguous feelings about it.

Sorry if you expected this to be porn. What it really is a life experience that honestly, I don't have fully figured out, either.

As always, I welcome comment. In truth, it's just part of life, though.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • "Taken" in a Foreign Land

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds