• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Couples Boudoir Photos

Couples Boudoir Photos

Our wedding day was fast approaching, just a month away but we had almost everything taken care of. Mandy and I decided to celebrate one of the rare nights that we both finished work early by going out to eat. We got to the restaurant and it was packed, but we found two seats at the corner of the bar.

It was late July, and we had both been working out a ton to make sure we looked great for our wedding and honeymoon. I was in decent shape to begin with, but after 6 months of working out five days a week I had gotten myself in the best shape of my life. I lifted quite a bit, and swam two or three times a week. After doing this for six months, my arms and shoulders were built, and my abs were cut with the V cut running down beneath my boxers. I wasn't huge, but I was cut, and I felt better than I had in my life, and certainly looked better.

Mandy had shoulder length brown hair but wanted it long for the wedding, so had been growing it out for awhile. She had a great body before we started working out. But I was afraid that if she started working out too much that she would lose her curves. She was a full C with a narrow waist and an ass that she lamented as her "big butt." It wasn't big. It was athletic, a perfect handful and an ass that you couldn't take your eyes off of when she was walking away. Working out didn't lessen her curves, but she got even tighter which gave her a ton of confidence. She was the hot ass woman that every guy turns around to see when she walks into a bar. She was a stunning woman and she knew it. She loved how good she knew she looked, and it made her feel sexier than ever.

So here we were at the bar, a young couple that was in the best shape of their lives, tan from the summer sun, with a couple drinks down. Life was good.

After dinner we ordered one more drink and felt good and buzzed. By that time the bar was empty, and our bartender Heather was cleaning up. I had felt Heather's eyes on us all night, and I couldn't tell what it was all about. She was in her mid 20s, a fine looking girl but certainly not enough to make either of our eyes wander. She had overheard us talking about the wedding and started asking about it, and Mandy happily filled her in. Heather then started talking about her side job as a photographer, and asked us if we had someone for our wedding yet, which of course we did.

"Well, what about for before the wedding?" Heather asked quizzically.

Thinking she meant the rehearsal dinner, I said someone would be there that night too.

"No no no" she said. "What about a couple weeks before? A sexy little private session just for the two of you?"

"You mean a boudoir session?" Mandy asked.

"You got it!" she replied. "I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you two tonight. You are a hot couple, and I would love to photograph you. I'm sure your pictures would be incredible."

"Huh we haven't talked about that, but that may be fun" I said. "Do you have a card, we can talk about it and call you soon."

"Sure thing! Call anytime!" she said, winking at me.

On the way home we talked about it, and while we weren't exactly prudes, the wine that night made it seem like a pretty fun idea. The next day I called Heather and said we were in, and we scheduled something for that weekend. The thought of having pictures of my fine ass wife in lingerie for the rest of my life sounded pretty damn good to me. I figured it would mostly be about her and I would just get to watch. Man was I wrong.

.............

The day of the photoshoot we had to go separately, as Heather was going to take solo shots of Mandy first, and we weren't supposed to see each other. Mandy decided to surprise me with new lingerie, so went shopping and I wasn't allowed to go with her. I loved going lingerie shopping with her, and it killed me that I couldn't see what she was trying on, but I knew the wait would be worth it.

I was told to dress formally, and put on grey dress pants with a crisp, white collared shirt, solid pink tie and a grey vest. I began wearing slim fit clothes because of how much it turned Mandy on. My arms and shoulders had bulked up a bit from swimming, which my shirt showed off well. My pecs were built, and Mandy loved how I looked in a vest. My grey pants were professional yet left little to the imagination. They were pretty snug above my knees, and I oftentimes wore them on dates because she couldn't keep her hands to herself under the table. A bit of cologne and I was off to Heather's studio, my cock already twitching with excitement.

I walked into the studio and heard Heather's voice from behind a large curtain to wait in the lobby. After a few minutes Heather appeared.

"Mm Ben you look great. Mandy is stunning, you are a lucky man. She is changing into a new outfit now, so just hang out here, and when I call you walk through the curtains and follow my directions."

Easy enough I thought. I waited, my mind spinning about what I would be doing, what Mandy was wearing. What she was doing. What she was thinking. My god I wanted to see her. Then after a few minutes I heard Heather's voice.

"Ok Ben, come on in. Walk slowly through the curtain, and head around the corner towards Mandy."

My heart jumped with excitement. Blood rushed to my twitching cock, knowing what was beyond the curtain. I walked through and saw a narrow hall, with low light and smooth music playing in the background. I kept walking, my excitement growing with every step. Walking slowly, I turned the corner and saw a long mirror on the wall, the side of a king sized bed with white sheets. Then I saw her.

Laying seductively in the center of the bed with her long brown hair hugging her beautiful face was Mandy. Her dark skin popped against the crisp white sheets. And her toned body was poured into the sexiest red lingerie I had ever seen. Her C-cups were poured into a see through lace top. Sitting below her narrow waist was a garter belt that hugged her curvy hips with a matching red g-string. Down her toned, tanned legs were a pair of red mid-thigh leggings that clasped to her garter belt. I stopped, soaking in every detail of her.

Heather's voice snapped me out of my gaze, as she told me to walk slowly up to Mandy. Hearing her camera clicking away, I approached the bed, and she told Mandy to crawl to the edge. Our eyes were fixed on each other, and Mandy turned onto all fours, arched her back and slowly crawled towards me. She seductively looked at me up and down, pausing at the clearly visible outline of my cock, which was already fully erect.

As an average sized white man, I have an average sized cock. Just under 6" but thick, and my head swells when I am really turned on. Mandy could see my entire shaft through my pants, and her eyes were fixed on it. Heather saw this and told Mandy to touch it but keep my pants on.

Standing at the side of the bed, my cock was at Mandy's eye level as she laid out in front of me. She put her hands on my pockets, and softly kissed the length of my shaft through my pants.

"Mmm perfect Mandy" Heather cooed as her camera snapped. "Now get on your knees and face Ben, while he slowly explores your body."

Mandy was at the edge of the bed facing me, my eyes at her neck. I gently grabbed her hips with my hands, kissing her neck and shoulder blade. I held her more tightly and pressed my body into hers, and Mandy lightly moaned and let her head fall back. With her long brown hair hanging loosely behind her, I wrapped my arms around her tight little body. Kissing her neck and chest, my hands moving down to her hips, my fingers slid inside her red garter belt. I pulled at them, desperately wanting to rip them off.

Heather sensed this and said "Ok, now I want Mandy to stand up, and Ben you stay behind her. Explore her body Ben, but do not take anything off." With that Mandy opened her eyes, looked seductively at me and got off the bed. I stood slightly to her side, my cock pressed firmly against her. I wrapped one arm around her toned stomach, and the other over her chest. With one hand grasping her waist and the other her C-cup, Mandy laid her head back on my shoulder, closing her eyes and soaking it in. I slowly kissed her cheek, moving my way down her neck. I could feel her moving her hips, pressing her perfect ass into me. I don't know that I have ever been this turned on.

Heather clicked away, then asked "Do you want to take this further? If so, Mandy, I want you to get on your knees, and un-do Ben's belt. If not, I'll just need to do some solo shots of Mandy and we'll be all done." Without speaking, we looked at each other and knew that we both wanted this to happen.

Mandy knelt down, her hands running from my chest down to my hips. She stared at my cock, visibly twitching under my pants in excitement. She again teased the length of my shaft, before undoing my belt buckle. She slid my zipper down and opened my pants. With this my cock sprung out beneath my boxer briefs. She slid her hand underneath my boxers, wrapping her fingers delicately around my shaft. She could feel my cock pulsing, just aching to be in her mouth.

I was so entranced that I forgot about Heather, who softy said "Mmm good Mandy. Now take his cock out and slowly use your mouth." Mandy slid my pants and boxer briefs around my knees, shooting my cock straight out at her. She slid one hand down the length of my shaft a few times, paying special attention to the swollen head. With the other, she gently massaged my balls, then licked the pre-cum off of my head that had been oozing out since the second I saw her. She took the tip of my cock and placed it on top of her tongue, and her soft lips wrapped around the head. I brushed her hair behind her ear, looking down at my beautiful woman taking me with her mouth. She took slow, deliberate moves, and I could feel her tongue underneath my cock. I was absolutely throbbing as I watched.

Clicking away from all angles, after a couple minutes Heather said "Ok Ben, it's about time you return the favor. Mandy I need you on the bed, but first take Ben's clothes off." I started undoing the buttons on my vest but Heather said "No Ben, I need Mandy to take your clothes off."

Mandy stood up with her hand still wrapped around my cock, and I kissed her beautiful mouth. She got in close to me, running her hands over my chest. She took off my vest, then my tie. As she began undoing my shirt buttons, I realized my cock was pointed straight into her. I wanted to get closer to her, so I took a wider stance, allowing my cock to slide in between her legs. I could feel the material from her g string on the top of my cock, and could feel that it was already soaking as I slowly rocked my hips towards her.

After Mandy took my shirt off, Heather said "Good Mandy. Now I want you to lay down on your back." Mandy crawled onto the bed, moving on all fours to the center. I watched her as she laid down and arched her back. Her tanned legs extended towards me and opened slightly, as if they were begging me to get between them.

Heather watched Mandy also, then said "Ok Ben, before you return the favor I want you on top of Mandy, and kiss her like you haven't seen her in a year." I climbed on the bed and leaned over her. My legs were between hers, my cock resting on her wet g-string. I leaned over her, holding myself up with my arms and we stared passionately into each other's eyes. I lowered my lips to hers, and we kissed deeply and passionately for what must have been 30 seconds. She ran her hands over my muscular back, while I held her hips with one hand and her delicate cheek with the other.

Mandy's legs tightened, and my cock again could feel how wet she was. I pulled my lips away, and kissed my way down her chest and stomach. I moved towards the end of the bed, my head in between her legs. I took both sides of her soaked g-string and pulled them down over her tanned legs. I then wrapped my arms underneath her legs, and grabbed her thighs tightly with both hands. I worked my way around her shaved pussy with my mouth, kissing and licking her slowly. I then licked my way around her in between her pussy lips. I had to hold onto her thighs tightly as she began moving her hips and moaning lightly. She was even wetter than I thought she would be, and close to an orgasm already.

I flattened my tongue and began working my way up and down her pussy, lightly at first then using more pressure. Mandy's hips began shifting, and I could feel her orgasm building. I put my mouth around her clit, and rolled my tongue over it side to side. She instantly reacted, her light moans turned louder, and her hips began rocking more. I held her thighs tighter and kept working her clit. She moaned louder, hips rocking harder, then she let out a gasp of relief as her first orgasm rocked through her body. She shoved her hips into me, and I held her legs as tight as I could with a great sense of satisfaction. There wasn't a feeling in the world more erotic to me than giving Mandy an orgasm.

We both completely forgot about Heather, despite the fact that she was clicking away at us, until she said "Mmmm you two are incredible, now fuck her Ben."

Thank god. I needed to get inside her. Mandy was still breathing heavily from her orgasm as I leaned over her and wrapped an arm underneath her back. She wrapped her legs tightly around me, and put her hand on my cock. She jerked me off a few times but I was as rock hard as I could be, and I slid the head of my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Holding her tight, I slid all the way inside her with the first thrust. We both let out a satisfied moan and I began thrusting her harder. Her hands ran over my chest and abs while I held her tight little waist. I fucked her harder and harder, watching her tits bounce with each thrust. I leaned over her further, allowing me to go deeper inside her.

Sometimes leaning over her just right I am able to hit her g-spot, and I clearly found it. She took her hands off of me and grabbed the sheets as tight as she could. I fucked her harder with longer thrusts, my entire cock going in and out of her with each thrust. I could feel another orgasm building as her hips began to shift and she held me with her legs more tightly. I thrusted into her faster, and when she was almost there I buried my cock inside her and grabbed her with my entire body. She moaned in ecstasy as her legs grabbed me even closer, her pussy tightly holding onto my cock. With her back arched she threw her head back, and I could feel her entire body clench as her orgasm continued. I let out a satisfying sigh, feeling incredibly turned as I felt this sexy woman's body orgasm without control.

After a minute I was still on top of Mandy, my cock still rock hard and deep inside her. She relaxed a bit, and I knew I wanted her on all fours. I got on my knees and grabbed her hips, and she eagerly rolled over onto her hands and knees. I knelt behind her between her legs, her perfect ass staring at me, my hands holding her waist with my fingers wrapped around her garter belt. Holding her firmly, I slid my cock inside her soaking pussy. She had an incredibly tight pussy, but with one thrust I was completely inside her. I could feel the cum building inside me, my balls tightening up as they slapped against her with each thrust. I moved my hands to her rib cage for a better grip, looking down to watch my shining cock slide in and out of her shaved pussy.

Mandy turned her head to the side and looked over her shoulder at me and said "Cum inside me, I want you to cum inside me Ben." I leaned over her back and kissed her, wrapping one hand underneath her and grabbing her C-cup, the other tightly holding her waist. I couldn't take it anymore.

I put my hands back on her waist, standing on my knees and buried my cock inside her. I pumped load after load of cum into her, and moaned in ecstasy. I came more than I ever had, keeping my cock deep inside her. After my body finally calmed down, Mandy got up on her knees, her back pressed against my chest, careful to keep my cock inside her. She turned her head towards me, and I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the sexiest woman in the world with passion and satisfaction like never before. We fell into the bed together, and I could see a little bit of my cum dripping out of her pussy.

After a minute Heather quit taking pictures. She clearly couldn't believe what she just saw. "That was incredible. You two are sooo fucking hot together." We both smiled and blushed saying thank you, and we know.

After a bit we got dressed and thanked Heather. We left one car there and drove home together, speechless about what may have been the best sex we had ever had. A week later we saw the pictures, and I couldn't have been more excited. Mandy was the focus of most of them, as she should have been, and there were pictures of her I would be jerking off to for the rest of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Couples Boudoir Photos

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds