• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meeting Gina Ch. 05: Helen

Meeting Gina Ch. 05: Helen

All sexual activity is between consenting adults. Please read the earlier chapters to help contextualize this one. Enjoy.

*****

I prepared Gina her Charro Negro, poured myself a Gin and Tonic, handed her her drink, and then lifted mine.

"Salud." I said, admiring her naked form, the way her breasts moved as she took the glass, her shorn pussy, and the wonderful curve from her waist out to her wide hips.

"Cheers," she responded with a smile. "Here's to freaky cousin incest, fuckin' cigars, and to keeping my pussy full of your delicious cum."

We clinked glasses, sipped our drinks, and then wandered back to the booth where we had been sitting. I sat down, and she sat on my lap, wrapping her left arm around behind my shoulders. The whole time I had been talking about how Helen and I began our first fuck together, my cock had been hard, and it was now copiously dripping pre-cum. Gina had sat on my lap in such a way that my cock pushed against her vulva, and I could feel the moist heat of her pussy on the head of my cock.

"Please, Isra, ermm, Simon," she said with a smile, "please continue. Tell my how you fucked her, but make it quick. I need that thing inside me, all the way."

Saying that, she squirmed a bit, and the head of my cock slipped slightly into her inviting hole.

"Ok. So, we had decided to move things to her room, just in case my sister woke up. This was unlikely, since she would be tired from the morning drive and the day on the slopes. But, just in case. It would be a bad thing if we were caught in a compromising postion.

As soon as we were in her room, she locked the door, and then pealed her clothes off. This was the first time I had seen her naked since we were very little. She had really changed. I had been with other girls, most of them cheerleaders from school, so I had seen some hot pussy, but none of them could compare to Helen in her glory. She really looked like a Barbie doll. Just perfect. Big tits, narrow waist, tight ass, long legs, and her pussy matched her hair, honey blonde."

"She had a bush?" Gina asked, with a bit of a smirk. I had forgotten how young she was.

"Ha. Yes. You have to remember, mi amor, that the whole shaving pussies thing is relatively recent. Back in the nineties, most women didn't shave, and very few trimmed. Helen trimmed, kept it short and neat, but she did have a bush. Not much of one, mind you; she was just about to turn 19."

Then, I gave my cock a couple gentle pushes deeper into Gina's pussy before continuing my story.

"We didn't waste time on foreplay. We would have the whole trip for playing. We wanted to fuck. A lifetime of lust and sexual tension was being relieved that evening. I quickly stripped, and my cock was at attention. I don't think it had ever been that hard. As soon as we were naked we were again in each other's arms, kissing hard, her hands on my cock, and me groping her ass and tits. As we groped we moved toward the bed, where she lay down on her back, spreading her legs with her knees bent."

"'Do me missionary,' she told me. 'I want to see your eyes as we make love.'"

"I didn't need more invitation. I climbed between her legs, and positioning myself above her, let my weight down, my cock slipping into her as I did. Once I was all the way in, she wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles behind my ass. Her tits were squished under my chest, and we looked into each other's eyes as we began that first fuck. Slowly and gently we moved, savoring each sensation, as those years of lust melted away. We kissed, we sucked on one another's necks, and she kissed my ears. It was glorious. We were making love, not fucking. Then, I stopped, remembering protection, and asked,

"'Should I get a rubber, Helen? I really want to able to finish inside you.'"

"'No. Don't worry about it. I wanna feel you fill me.'"

"'You're on the pill?'"

"'No, my dad won't allow that. But my boyfriend Derek and I are trying to get me pregnant, so dad lets us get married. Dad hates him. Derek and I have decided I need to get knocked-up. Then dad'll kick me out and we can move in together. So, please, cum in me. I am in the middle of my cycle right now. The baby could be yours.'"

"I almost came as soon as she said that. Very few of the cheerleaders I had been with would let me cum inside them. But Helen, she didn't just want me to cum in her, she wanted me to knock her up! The primal appeal of that, to the 18 year old me, was intense. Then, I locked my lips onto hers, and began to fuck her. I shifted my position, so my cock would rub her lips and clit as I moved. This began to bring her to an orgasm. Soon, my movements were faster and harder, rubbing her clit with the length of my cock as I moved, the thought of impregnating her driving me faster with every movement."

"'I am gonna cum soon,' I told her, short for breath.

"'Me too. Fuck me Simon. Fill me. Give me your baby. Cum deep in me and fill me full of your sperm. I wanna feel the heat fill me.'"

"That was all it took to push me over the edge. I came into her, pushing my cock into her as far as I could as I did, ensuring that my sperm was as deep into her as it could go, to make sure it found her waiting egg. As I came, she almost screamed. I stifled it by covering her mouth with mine, so my sister wouldn't hear her. She squeezed me with her legs, and her arms wrapped around me tightly. As she came, she bucked her hips up at me, willing me deeper into her, as if that were somehow possible. Then as we came off our orgasmic high, we broke the kiss, but did not separate our bodies. We stayed together, and she squeezed my cock with her pussy,

"'Stay in me. Let's sleep like this. I want to make sure I get pregnant with your baby on this trip. Every time we are alone, I want your big cock in me, keeping my womb full of your sperm.'"

"I smiled, nodded, then kissed her, before laying my head beside hers, and whispering goodnight to her, as we drifted off to sleep, her pussy still plugged with my cock."

"That night we fucked once more, and then early in the morning before breakfast she made me fill her again. Even though it was the middle of the winter, it was unseasonably warm, and the skiing was like Spring skiing, hot, wet, and slushy. Helen and I went off to ski together, leaving our families. We went to the back side of the mountain, and headed into the trees. Once we were out of sight, she lowered her pants, to expose her ass to me, and bent over, grabbing a hold of one of the trees in front of her.

"'Fuck me her, lover. I need you in me.'

'Here?' I asked. 'Aren't you cold?'

'No. Now fuck me! Get that big dick out and shove it in me!'"

"Never one to turn down a waiting pussy, I quickly unbuttoned my snow-pants and slid my thermals down below my balls, lined my cock up with her twat, and shoved it in, just as she had demanded. It was awkward, fucking in the ski boots and snow, doing her doggy style. He kept slipping. But it was fun, and we didn't get cold. We actually broke a sweat. In about 10 minutes, I filled her pussy again, for the fourth time in that twenty-four hour period. Never in my eighteen years had I cum so much in so little time. But Helen was insatiable."

"That night, after everyone had gone, we fucked again. We fucked every night and morning, and a few more times up on the slopes. By the end of the week, her pussy was feeling loose."

"The night we celebrated her birthday, I ate her out before fuckin her. It was the first time anyone had eaten her pussy. She loved it. I had eaten her while she was semi-standing against the bathroom counter. She came so hard her legs buckled, and she squirted all over me and the floor. I thought she would pass out.

By the end of the trip, we must have fucked at least twenty times, everytime with me finishing deep inside her."

"The final night of my family's trip to Canada, Helen and I curled up on the couch in her family's rec room back in Calgary, and talked about the future."

"'This was my last ski trip, I think. By this time next year, I'll be a mom, to your baby, and dad will have kicked me out,' she said in a soft whisper, looking a little forlorn."

"'If you aren't on the trip next year, then I won't go either.' I replied softly, kissing her forehead."

"'I'll call you as soon as I know I am pregnant.'"

"'Ok. I really hope you are. I wish it could be me you'd marry.'"

"'Me too. I love you so much. But I love Derek too. But you can always come and visit me. And I can go visit you. Just because we marry other people is no reason for us not to keep loving each other. I want you to be the father of all my children.'"

"We kissed passionately, and made love once more on the sofa there in the basement of her parents' house. The next morning, my family and I flew home. A few weeks later, I got an ICQ from Helen, telling me her period was late. We chatted a bit. She was excited and scared. A couple months later, she was sure she was pregnant, having visited the doctor to confirm. She told my uncle, who indeed kicked her out. She married her boyfriend, and the baby was born a few months later. She named him Carter. She was nearly certain he is mine. Now that he is older, he sure looks a lot like me. I have visited her a few times since. She has aged better than me, still looking like she did those many years ago, like a living doll."

"Every trip we fucked like rabbits, trying to get her pregnant each time. She meant it when she said she wanted all her children to be mine. Three years after Carter was born, she gave birth to our daughter, whom she named Ingrid. And a year and a half later, she gave birth to another boy, whom she named Keith. Since Keith was born, we have only once been able to visit. Hopefully this summer I will be able to go visit her."

Then, I picked up my phone and opend my facebook to show Gina a picture of Helen, dressed to the nines on her way to an awards ceremony for her work. She looked great in that picture, in a tight black dress that went to her mid thighs, a deep cut through the chest, showing her generous cleavage, accentuated by a pearl necklace. On her feet she wore a pair of bright yellow stilleto heels. Her hair, now cut short, is still blonde. In the picture, which she took for me, she is giving the camera a seductive look, pouting her bright red lips.

"Wow. Hot. ¡Muy Caliente!" Gina said with a smile, beginning to move squeeze my cock with her pussy, and moving so that I would slide deeper into her. "I agree with Helen. My pussy always needs to be full of your cum. I am on the pill, but I need to feel that heat in me. I need to know that as I walk around, your cum is inside me."

And she turned, so her back was to me, but remained seated on my lap with my cock in her. She then began to move up and down, riding me slowly.

"Cum fast, mi amor. I have to get home soon. Danny will wonder where I am. He thinks I only went out for a couple drinks with Maria."

And with that, her movements got faster. As she rode me, I reached around her, and squeezed her tits, then keeping one tit in one hand, I moved my other down to twiddle her clit.

In a couple minutes we were both cumming, and as I came she pushed herself all the way down on my cock and squeezed it just like Helen had years ago. Then she got off me, and taking that same small dildo out of her purse, she put it into her.

"I gotta keep your cum in me." She said with a smile. "Can you call me a cab?"

As she left, she kissed me, and said, "Come see me tomorrow for breakfast. I promise to feed you food too, if you want."

"I'll be there." I answered, as I closed her taxi door.

As I walked back into the store, my phone chimed at me. It was a message from my wife, asking why I was out so late, and as usual, giving me shit.

I messaged her back that I had gone to a buddy's place for a couple beers and to play pool in his basement, and that I would be home soon. Then, I cleaned up our drinks, put the cigar she had fucked in a humidor, wiped up our cum and sweat, locked up the café, and headed home.

*****

In the next installation of Meeting Gina, you will meet my wife.

I hope you continue to enjoy these stories. As with the other chapters, this story is true.

Please let me know what you think in the comments section.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Meeting Gina Ch. 05: Helen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds