• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 05

Back to the South Ch. 05

123

Chapter 5

The next day Richard and Rebecca had a pleasant stroll through the garden.

"It was such a beautiful night last night. I woke up and just had to look out at the moonlight, I wish you could have been there," Rebecca held her arm around Richard's and looked up at him.

"So do I," Richard looked over and smiled at his darling Rebecca, whom he was so in love with. He wished that he could have been with her looking out at the moonlight. Maybe he would have even stolen a kiss from her sweet lips.

Rebecca smiled back at her handsome fiancé as she thought of last night. Samson had kissed her with his big negro lips, and stretched her nether regions so good with his big dingus.

"Don't you think so?" Richard looked over Rebecca.

"Oh, sorry my love, my mind must have been elsewhere," Rebecca realized that her fiancé had asked her something, whilst her mind had been on Samson.

"On our wedding perhaps?" Richard smiled at his beloved Rebecca, as she smiled back at him.

"I was just..."

"Mastah Richard?" Sango came out with a message for Richard.

"Mastah Chatham wants you to meet him in the study. His guests have arrived." Sango then told him.

"Thank you Sango," Richard said as he looked over at Rebecca.

"Your father wants me to meet some important people,"

"Oh, well try not to be too long, I had hoped that we could take a ride to the lake today," Rebecca hopingly looked over at Richard.

"I'll try," Richard wanted to lean over and give his sweet Rebecca a soft and gentle kiss on her cheek, as he felt a bit bad for leaving her alone in the garden. However, as they weren't married yet, he wanted to remain a perfect gentleman for Rebecca, so instead he gave her a gentle smile.

"This way mastah Richard," Richard then followed Sango over to the mansion.

Inside his study, William Chatham was surrounded by four men and one woman, all dressed appropriately fancy for a meeting of this kind.

"Mastah Chatham sir, Mastah Richard is here," Sango announced his and Richard presence as William Chatham nodded over at Sango.

"Gentlemen, lady, this is my future son-in-law Richard," William came over to Richard who nodded at the men and the woman.

William then walked Richard over to the man in the army uniform.

"This is my good friend, Colonel Henry Clark,"

"How do you do sir," Richard said to the older man in his late fifties smoking a cigar.

"Good to meet you son," The colonel puffed some smoke up in the air from his cigar.

"Not only is he a colonel in the army, but his family owns the largest brewery in the state," William told Richard.

"Second largest," A confident and smug looking man walked over.

"Ah, you wish Sullivan," The colonel said.

"Gentlemen, let's not start this again, shall we," William looked over at the two men.

"The name's Frank Sullivan," The thirty-six year old Frank came up and shook Richard's hand.

Like the colonel, Frank Sullivan had a mustache, though a smaller and much less bushy one.

"How do you do sir," Richard shook his hand.

"Oh stop with the sir son, name's Frank," Sullivan told Richard who nodded.

As William introduced Richard to the rest of his friends, outside on the porch Mrs. Chatham had tea with the men's wives.

"Did you hear about John Emerson's wife, Laura?" Eunice Clark, who was the forty-eight year old wife of the colonel asked the women around the tea table.

Eunice, a heavy set woman who had a propensity for gossip that was unmatched.

"No, what about her?" Christia Sullivan took a sip from her cup. At twenty-five, the thin blonde was the youngest woman at the table. She was also the wife of Frank Sullivan.

"Well I overheard this from a private Bronson, who's under my husband's command. Bronson, who also rides for the pony express, delivered a letter to the Emerson farm. When he did, he saw Laura Emerson putting on a dress, and her belly was huge. The way Bronson told it, she was at least nine months pregnant." Eunice told the women.

"Are you sure? I could have sworn that I saw the Emerson's pick up supplies in one of my husband's mercantiles a few days ago. And Mrs. Emerson didn't seem with child." Priscilla Robertson said.

Priscilla was the wife of the forty-three year old Nathan Robertson, who owned mercantile stores in most of the towns in Alabama, who was also one of the men who William Chatham was introducing Richard to.

The thirty-one year old Priscilla came from humble beginning, and had met her husband Nathan almost twelve years ago in one of his merchantiles, where she cleaned the floors. Though some had called her a gold digger, the light brown haired Priscilla had never had a bad intention in her life. She and her husband Nathan had simply fallen in love those twelve years ago.

"Well here's where it gets intriguing," Eunice said with hint of a smile on her face.

"A week later Bronson returned to the Emerson farm, and Laura Emerson didn't seem to be pregnant anymore. Thinking that it was no secret that Mrs. Emerson had been with child, Bronson congratulated John on the baby. John who seemed a bit embarrassed, told Bronson that he didn't know what he was talking about, and that his wife hadn't been pregnant. But then as Bronson got up on his horse, he saw one of the Emerson farm hands carrying a negro child. It then hit Bronson, Laura Emerson had given birth to a negro child." Eunice told the ladies who looked at each other in awe.

"Well to be perfectly honest, it doesn't surprise me one bit," Charlott Riley said as she took a sip from her tea cup. The gorgeous and often quite vulgar redhead was the wife of Ira Riley, a former outlaw who had become one of the largest saloon owners in the state. Charlott had been a dancer at one of the saloons before she got married to Ira. As always Charlott wore one of her outrageous dresses, where her breasts almost poured out of her corset.

Charlott also ran the Black Colt, an establishment off the beaten path on the way to Elmore. Where she had a staff of negroes who would bed white women. Her normal clientele consisted of white men who would bring their wife, and then watch through peep holes from the next room, as their wife was bedded by a big black negro.

"As I understand it, the Emersons have four virile negroes on their farm. It was just a matter of time before one of them put a baby in Laura's belly," Charlott said with a wicked smile.

That was one of the reasons why the ladies really enjoyed Charlott's company, she always said the most raunchy and wicked things.

The hours passed at the Chatham estate as the men discussed some business and the women gossiped. After dinner, the Chathams were bidding farewell to their guests.

"It will be interesting to see how the railway expansion in the south turns out," Nathan Robertson stood by his carriage talking to William Chatham and Frank Sullivan.

"The president of the railway company has assured me that the railway will come through near the southern pass," William told the men as Nathan shook his hand.

"That's good to hear," Nathan said as he joined his wife in the carriage.

The men nodded as Nathan tapped on the roof of the carriage to signal the driver to head off.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kelly," Richard told the elegantly clothed woman, who had been the only woman in Mr. Chatham circle of businessmen.

Cordelia Kelly was the wealthiest woman in the state next to Julie Millton. The thirty-four year old woman was known for being a strong and independent woman. She had managed to expand the ranch she had inherited from her parents, to become one of the largest horse ranches in the state. Over the years there had been men who had tried to woo Cordelia, but they had all felt a bit threatened by how strong and willful she was. Something not very common for women.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, and I sure hope I am invited to your wedding with the lovely Rebecca," Cordelia told him smiling.

"Of course Mrs. Kelly," Richard told the stunning woman, who picked up her cowboy hat which covered her golden blonde hair. Though she wore an elegant dress, Cordelia was still a cowgirl at heart.

Cordelia then walked over to her horse.

"I just watered the horses miss Kelly," Mark Holt, a cattle rancher who worked for Cordelia, gave her a hand up on her horse, as she gave him a thankful nod. Cordelia who was more than capable of getting up on her horse by herself, would usually never let a man help her up on her horse. With Mark however, it was different.

A couple of years older than Cordelia, Mark Holt had worked for Cordelia's parents since he was seventeen. Since then the had become a very talented and sought after cattle rancher. Even after Cordelia's parents died and with healthy offers from other ranchers, he had stayed with Cordelia.

Over the years, Cordelia had always wanted to tell Mark what a rock he had been for her, and that without him she might not have been able to manage the ranch after her parents died. Though, something always seemed to get in the way.

As he got up on his horse, Mark glanced over at Cordelia. He was still in awe of how beautiful she looked wearing a dress. He could count the times he had seen Cordelia in a dress on one hand. Then suddenly he noticed Cordelia looking over at him.

"I know, I look ridiculous," Being a cowgirl, Cordelia felt rather uncomfortable in a dress, though, deep inside, she really enjoyed the way Mark looked at her.

"No, it's just... different," Mark couldn't say that what he wanted to say. That she looked beautiful. Something the had wanted to tell her for a long time.

"Well, can't wait to get home and into some proper clothes," Cordelia said as she and Mark rode off.

After saying goodbye to most of the guests, only the colonel and his wife Eunice remained.

"Let's go into my study and have a brandy," William Chatham told Colonel Clark, as they walked off. The men were good friends and enjoyed revisiting old times.

Watching the two older men leave, Richard walked over to Mrs. Chatham.

"I'll go and see if I can find Rebecca, Mrs. Chatham,"

"It was nice to meet you Mrs. Clark," Richard said to Eunice as he went to look for Rebecca.

"Such a handsome young man," Eunice said looking over at Catherine.

"He is. William and I are both very fond of him." Catherine smiled.

"You can tell that he's very much in love with your Rebecca," Eunice looked at an agreeing Catherine.

As Catherine and Eunice were talking, Rose, one of the Chatham's maids jogged up to the house, and then walked politely up to Catherine.

"Miss Catherine," Rose got up close and whispered to Mrs. Chatham.

"Tamba and Marlo are waiting for you,"

"Thank you Rose," Catherine smiled to her maid, as Rose bowed and left.

"Why don't we go for stroll whilst our husband's are reminiscing," Catherine looked over at Eunice with a smile.

"That would be delightful," Eunice knew that her husband the colonel, could be quite a while when he started with his old tales.

In order to get some shade from the warm sun, the women brought a pair of white and floral umbrellas. As Eunice gossiped, Catherine walked her up a path to a small cottage between some trees.

"Oh, what a lovely cottage," Eunice looked over at it as Catherine smiled.

"I think it's even lovelier inside," Catherine walked over to the door.

"Oh," Eunice walked over as Catherine invited her inside.

As she stepped inside, her mouth fell open. In front of a bed there stood two black negroes, completely naked. Both men looking with lust at the big woman who had just entered the cottage. Eunice glanced down at their ten and eleven inch negro cocks hanging between their legs.

"Oh my," Eunice felt her nipples hardening as she looked at their naked bodies.

"Eunice, this is Tamba and Marlo, and they're going to do such wicked things to you," Catherine had a naughty smile on her face as she whispered to Eunie.

"Boys, why don't you come over here and introduce yourselves to Eunice," Catherine told them. Looking at the two negroes walk over to her, Eunice could feel her heart beat faster with each step they took.

After walking up to Eunice, Tamba stood in front of her for just one moment before he leaned over and kissed her. His lips against hers, sliding his tongue in between her lips. Eunice felt so excited when she felt his tongue in her mouth. It had been so long since she felt a man kiss her like that, as she just closed her eyes and enjoyed his tongue swirling in her mouth. At that moment Eunice knew that she would let them do whatever they wanted to her.

As Tamba was kissing her, Marlo walked up behind Eunice. Catherine licked her lips as she saw Marlo's muscular ebony butt. She so wanted to join in, but she had arranged this just for Eunice. Closing the door, Catherine left the three of them inside.

"Mmm," Eunice moaned as she felt Tamba reach up and grope her breasts.

Behind Eunice, Marlo undid the last knot on her dress, and then slowly pulled it down over her chubby body. Eunice now stood there in between the two negroes wearing nothing but her white undergarments. Undergarments which Marlo quickly undid and pulled over her head. Eunice breathing heavily as she looked at Tamba as he looked over her chubby naked body.

Tamba licked his lips as he looked over at her saggy breasts, her fleshy belly and her hairy pussy. He was going to fuck her so hard. Marlo looking down at her wide butt, he grabbed his hardening negro cock and slapped it a few times against her butt.

"Oh," Eunice moaned innocently as she felt something big against her big butt.

Marlo gave Tamba a look as Tamba took Eunice's hand. Her chunky body jiggled with each step she took over to the bed, her saggy breasts even more so. Tamba then got up and sat down on the bed, facing Eunice. Pulling her closer he cupped both her drooping breasts with his strong hands fondling them, as he leaned up and kissed Eunice.

Eunice had never felt so aroused in her entire life.

"Mmm," She lustfully kissed Tumba back.

Taking Eunice's hand, Tamba laid down onto his back and spread his legs, gently pulling Eunice up close to his crotch. Bent over the bed, Eunice had Tamba's huge negro cock just in front of her face.

"Take it in your hand," Tamba looked up Eunice who gawked down at his big cock with an open mouth. Eunice slowly reached over and wrapped her fingers around his thick manhood. It felt so hard and heavy in her hand, as it's plump head slowly wobbled back and forth.

"Now put it in between those sweet lips," Tamba told her as Eunice hungrily looked at his throbbing negro cock.

Marlo having admired Eunice big and wide butt, reached down and grabbed her big ass cheeks.

"Mm," Marlo fondled her butt for a while before spreading them apart, looking down at her hairy pussy. He then grabbed his fat negro cock and rubbed it against her lips.

"Ah," He let out a grunt as he pushed his cock inside her big pussy.

"Ohhh," Eunice had just wrapped her lips around Tamba's big cockhead when she felt Marlo enter her.

"Oh yess," Eunice moaned. Marlo's lengthy cock felt so good inside of her, that she almost forgot that she was pleasuring Tamba with her mouth. But as soon as she stuck the tip into her mouth, she thanked god that she remembered, as his meaty cock felt so good in her mouth.

"Ah ah," Marlo moved his hips, pounding Eunice hard. Her saggy breasts flopped back and forth as he pushed deeper and deeper into her juicy pussy.

Ohh gooddd... Eunice had to close her eyes and stop sucking Tamba, as Marlo slammed up against her butt, burying his thick cock inside of her.

Tamba then motioned over at Marlo that he wanted some of miss Eunice as well. As Marlo pulled out of her, Eunice looked back at him with such pleading eyes, she wanted him back inside of her. Then suddenly she felt Tamba gently grabbing her hand and pulling her up on top of him. Eunice's eyes lit up again as she got up on top of Tamba and looked down at his thick negro cock.

Oh my god... I'm going to sit down on that thing... Eunice couldn't believe how big his manhood was, it reached all way up passed her belly.

Tamba grabbing and holding his cock still, Eunice slowly leaned up and then sank down onto his stiff cock.

"Ohhhhh," She closed her eyes feeling her body shivering. Eunice slowly sank herself down, taking him deeper and deeper inside of her. Seeing the gorgeous negro man under her, Eunice leaned over him. Her saggy breasts hanging down onto his chest as Tamba leaned up and kissed her. Already panting hard, Eunice wasn't used to be taken like this. She still wanted to please Tamba as she slightly moved her hips hoping that it felt good for him. Then suddenly she felt Tamba thrust his cock into her hard.

Looking down on him, she saw him looking back at her with such lust. Tamba had started moving his hips, pounding her from under her.

"Ohhh gooddddddd!" Eunice moaned louder than ever before as she felt such an intense feeling rush over her.

"Oh my godddd!" She orgasmed so hard, as she looked down at Tamba who looked back at her with such vigor as he pounded her even harder.

"Ahhhh!" Tamba grunted out, as Eunice felt her pussy being flooded with cum.

"Oh yess Tamba," Eunice looked down at the big negro man grimacing as he came inside of her.

Seeing Tamba ease down, a hungry Marlo got up on the bed behind Eunice, making his rock hard cock swing up and down. He then gently took a hold of Eunice's shoulders.

"Oh," Eunice looked around and then smiled as she realized that she had another negro man who wanted to bed her.

As Eunice laid down on her back and spread her legs, semen oozed out from her cum filled pussy. Nothing that seemed to bother Marlo as he quickly got on top of her and stuck his cock inside of her, and started fucking her hard. Marlo looked down at her chubby body, her floppy breasts hanging to the sides, as he crammed his thick black cock deep inside her big pussy.

"Oh yess," Eunice looked over at the sweaty negro man on top of her, bedding her hard.

It had been few times in her life that Eunice had felt truly desired. But as she saw the way Marlo looked at her whilst he was pounding her, Eunice could tell that he really wanted her. Which made her orgasm so intensely.

"Oh godddd Marlo," She screamed out as Marlo filled her pussy with even more cum.

"Ah ahhhh!" Marlo buried his cock deep inside Eunice, spurting powerful streams of cum, as he emptied his balls.

As Marlo laid down exhausted on her left side, Tamba came over and laid down on her other side. Looking at her for a brief second, Tamba then leaned over and kissed her. Whilst being passionately kissed by Tamba, Eunice felt her soft and saggy breasts being fondled by both men.

Eunice looked with such innocence over at the two strong negro men, who were softly groping her body.

"Thank you," Eunice felt so grateful to them.

"We should be thanking you, miss Eunice," Tamba looked lustfully at her chubby naked body, as he leaned over and kissed her again.

Eunice had never felt so wanted and fulfilled in her entire life.

Back at the mansion, upstairs.

Susan Chatham enjoyed a hot bath, her head resting against the towel on the corner of the tub. Her curly blonde hair still dry. Her knees and her large breasts were above the water.

As Susan slowly ran her hand through the water, ripples formed in the water and ran across the tub.

Joseph Chatham peeked inside the bathroom at his beautiful wife.

She looked so calm and relaxed as Joseph admired her for a moment, and then looked back at the door. Joseph hoped that she would stay in the tub for a bit longer, as he had arranged a surprise for her.

Then a moment later there was a knock on the door to their room.

"You sent for us mastah Chatham." Coffey and Toley stood there in the worn out work shirts, politely looking at Joseph.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Back to the South Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds