• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lost My Cherry To A Tranny

Lost My Cherry To A Tranny

12

Well as you may have read, I got my first official facial that was big enough for me to get my first true taste of cum.

And something that was not part of any plan that evening. I got barebacked by nice sized black cock in the process.

The the first two were what I wanted and the third was still only a fantasy, but when I found myself sucking some strangers big amazing cock in that video booth, I just went with it.

I loved every bit of it and quickly knew that this wouldn't be the end of it.

If you want to skip to story. Go to:

STORY STARTS HERE.

Through that night, as well as many days after, it was all I could think about. It was different then the post feeling of my prior experiences. I had no internal struggles in regards that I couldn't believe what I had just done. After all I got everything I wanted. I got to suck a nice big cock, a nice big black cock a matter of fact, I got a good facial and I got a good taste of cum.

All those, almost fleeting fetishes and desires were no longer going to be a fantasy.

No, they were all miraculously satisfied in one evening. But I wasn't thinking, well maybe this would or should be it. Why not? I was satisfied...right...?? I got exactly what I wanted! I could now just take this incredible experience and all the other, what I thought were mediocre experiences and move on. I usually figured , once it did happen, I would just check that box, put it in my past and move on anyhow?

NOPE! NO WAY!, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

It had a completely different affect on me than I expected. I couldn't wait for my next experience. I could wait to suck another cock and take it load of cum on my face or in my mouth.

It was as if his big cock only stoked the fire deep inside me!

I had an amazing experience that actually only lasted probably 10, maybe 15 minutes in an Adult Arcade booth that that did nothing less than readjust my thinking.

I came to the conclusion that along the way through my various booth and escort experiences I had learned a lot.

What a sub was, what a Dom was, some people were total tops, some are total bottoms, some versatile. The difference between T-Girls, Shemales, Transgenders, Transexuals, Pre-opp, Post opp, Crossdressers, Fem, passable, not passable, functional, not functional, fully functional and we're were all different in respects to Dom, Sub, tops etc...

And knowing all the above, made me realize where I fit in and what I preferred which actually had started to prove to give me better experiences.

I can't be sure exactly how much time had passed since that booth experience and this next amazing experience, which I'll soon get to, or exactly where other ones fit in.

But what I had learned about myself.

I confirmed more so that evening in that video booth was, I was a cocksucker, I loved everything about it and how it made me feel. And from the response of my recipients I seemed to be a natural at it.

I thought I had become pretty much attracted only to gurl cock but It was now obviously, it didn't matter, as long as I knew it was fully functional, clean and average or better in length? I could and would suck it. Although I did and still do prefer black cock.

My confidence as a sub continued to grow. Being told more than once that I really knew how to suck a cock. (thank you porn stars) that I sucked a dick like I loved doing it, which totally built my confidence in giving head. .

Also what I learned about myself is, I never shied away from a cum shot and usually stuck my tongue out when taking a facial - I would bottom for a manly cock but preferred it with gender gurls - I would top but only totally top fem gurls without hesitation – Although I loved the strap-on experiences it always left me feeling unsatisfied - I was not into bears- not into hugging and kissing except to my surprise, some light pecks from a few passable fem gender gurls. Although if some would have pursued more, it's highly possibly I would have happily participated.

I have experienced a few Gender Gurls that were sexier, smoother skinned and more attractive than a lot of girls I've dated.

And I thought I would only rim a girl but it seems I would happily rim a Trans-Gurls too, but only if she was fem, shaved smooth and fresh.

If a gurl was versatile you would generally get a green light to rim.

Of course I learned once again, never say never!

Once a blk cross-dresser that was not passable, so much so that he left the lights off, which I found out, wasn't such an unusual occurrence.

She left all off except one dim table light on, on a small table in the middle of the room. So anyhow, she/he was about 5'10" wore an obvious wig but had a slender physic with long legs. She lived in a street level unit down by the beach next to a busy park right on the main Blvd. It had an outdoor patio right along the sidewalk that was directly attached to the living room which is where she entertained me. She assured me, that at night as long as the lights were off, nobody could really see in. But with the double French doors open as they were, under the street lights you could see them and here their voices as they walked by. At first I was very nervous but as people passed, soon the thought of people being that close actually added to the excitement. She only wore a short almost see through robe when she answered the door. She didn't take long to tell me to get undressed and guided me to my knees. She had a bit of razor stubble on her legs but was fairly smooth skinned otherwise with an athletic round ass. She had what felt like moderate hair unmanicured around her cock with a large puffy mound of public hair above it. But when I discovered she had the amazing 10-1/2"cock she advertised, that didn't matter. Anyhow, so I was soon on my knees sucking this amazing cock for several and she was so smooth and fresh smelling from her balls and past.

As her cock was still only semi-hard she told me to get on my back and stepped over me and dragged her ass across my face settling into a 69 position. As we were sucking each other, I was so into her cock that when I finally licked down the underside of his cock to give her/his balls some attention, the musky yet clean aroma was making my head spin and I quickly lost a mental fight and instinctively passed them up and I willfully darted my tongue into her/his ass. Even as I was doing it, I couldn't believe what I was doing.

She was so fresh and smooth back there and I was so turned on I couldn't stop myself. And fortunately for me, she loved it.

As she moaned out load in pleasure I found myself spreading her goddess of an ass apart pushing my face between he clammy cheeks and digging my tongue into her ass as deep as I could. I'm not sure what I expected to find but I was digging deep. It was a big dick and only getting semi-hard till then but between her sucking me and my intense rimming, it's what was needed to finally get her to that full erection. All said and done, she truly showed her appreciation by giving me an amazing topping session for the remaining 30 or so minutes of my visit.

Once she was hard enough to get that raincoat on, she stayed hard till she pumped

her load into it.

To this day I've never had someone bang my ass in pretty much one position, (in this case doggie style) for that long, non stop. I say pretty much in one position because, by the time she was done with me, I was off the futon and pinned flat on my stomach on an area rug in the middle of her living room as she was planked over me, literally drilling away at my ass.

Before I was driven off the futon, I did notice from my painful moans that were all pleasure and her hips slapping against my ass, we did get a few people to slow down and turn to obviously peer in as they walked by, some actually stopping but for only a moment.

But it wasn't till I left and passed by the patio that I saw her passing by and realized that from that one dim light, which I now realized was probably strategically placed, I could see her cock swinging back and forth as she walked across the room.

So when I was on my knees sucking her big cock and probably getting my ass banged doggy position, whoever walked by would have easily made out by the silhouette what was happening.

I smiled cause I really didn't care and actually think I was part of her free calling card arrangement.

I learned, that rimming would in the future prove to be an effective way to get and keep a she cock hard.

So what I came to understand was, that all those so called mediocre experiences that were probably no better for them, were totally helping me find out what I liked and to what limits I would go.

STORY STARTS HERE.

I had came across an add on an online site that had become very popular for dating, hookups, regular, fetish, both long term and casual encounters.

West H/Wood couple were looking for bb bottoms that were clean ddfree, tested and willing to service and bottom for a Total top Blk Tranny and her b/friend.

I'm gonna refer to them as Lacy and Kenny.

Of course watching someone get teg-teamed was always great to watch but I never really considered it.

And getting one cock that was to my taste was proving a bit of a challenge already.

But I recognized her though...I had seen her in videos. Yup, I had seen her in a few Tranny videos, I remembered her because she seemed super chill but also she shot a size worthy load of cum. But in the ad she went by a different mane. I called the number to get an aprox location and hammer out other details. They were about 45 miles away which in LA really isn't a big deal. I asked if she was "so and so" her video name. And she shyishly chuckled and said yes. I asked if I could call back on Friday because it was already late for the drive I would have to make. The next day I went to the video store to confirm my memory. If that was truly her, yup!... she could shoot and I mean shoot a nice not only big but a thick load of cum.

We spoke a few times over the next several days trying to ink a visit in which I mentioned I preferred bareback like she did and wanted a facial.

It actually took about 1 ½ weeks when I finally made it out there when they were also both available. During the day Lacy would generally answer and Kenny at night but was always willing to let her talk on phone. They both seemed very nice.

I finally had an official appointment to see them . I was fresh out of the shower, all prepped and had a fresh shave, which is very important.

(I once " hooked up" with a male BBC escort, And I got stuck in traffic and had to postpone till the following day. It was absolutely the biggest cock I've ever had the opportunity to handle, I'm talking Jack Napier big. I could not even come close to getting in past my throat when he was semi-hard but sadly my stubble could be felt through the condom so not only did I never see it to a complete erection but it continued to kill his hard on. A valuable lesson.)

BACK TO STORY

I made the, just got off the freeway costmary call. I was now asked to call when I passed a particular street and he would come out and help me to park. There wasn't a lot of parking and if parked in the wrong spot, I could get towed.

There he was, standing at the curb waving me over. White guy 5'8" avg-slim build, total surfer look. I rolled down my window, he said a short hello, we introduced ourselves and he opened the door, he hopped in and directed me across the street about ½ block away. We chatted as we walked to there place. He asked what I was into which seemed obvious but said I was a bottom and I was looking forward to getting a facial from her, I had seen her videos and knew she shoots a big load. He say, yes she does. I said, she said she didn't mind doing that. Kenny laughed and said, yea, I'm pretty sure she won't mind that at all. They lived in the second floor of a mid century apartment complex. The type with a pool area in the center with all unit doors facing it and a narrow shared walkway with an iron rail right outside each door.

He knocked, she replied and unlocked the door and I followed him in. There She was standing in a dimly lit living room, yes! That's the girl from the videos. She was facing us leaning against a wall at the entrance to a hallway. She was about 5'6", small framed with slender athletic physic, medium olive skin, black curly med length hair, cute face with perfect pouting lips, wearing white ankle socks, a purple tank shirt and a super short denim skirt that landed high on her sexy athletic thighs. She must have given him a sign cause she only turned and walked around the corner. I was thinking this wasn't gong well. Kenny looked at me, smiled and motions with his arm for me to follow him and I did.

We walked into the hallway and quickly into the first room, instantly smelling the aroma of pot.

She is already laying on the bed, on her back, still fully dressed but seemingly not interested in my presence at all.

She was now playing a video game on the tv. He introduces us and I barley get a hello out of her. But he instructed me to go ahead and get undressed and go ahead and do,l whatever, his words exactly, "go ahead and do whatever" I took all but my boxer briefs off and climbed onto the bed said hi, she finally gave me a bit of a nod of acknowledgment and I started rub her cock through her panties under her short denim skirt. After a minute it finally seemed I was having an affect on her as it grew enough for me to fish out of the sides of her panties. It was a nice cock with a nice mushroom head just like I remembered from the videos. I almost immediately began licking it and soon took it in my mouth and began sucking.

As I did, Kenny was standing next to the bed almost just watching her reaction. I soon pulled her panties completely aside exposing her cock and balls, looking at her face for approval as I slowly took one of her balls in my mouth and softly sucked it which really got her attention. She is finally engaged and moans and puts one of her hands on my head and looked at me with a smile. Lacy finally sets the game remote down as I softly worked each nut into my mouth then went back to sucking. She soon stopped me and began pulling her panties down which I assisted with, but only lifted the short skirt up and out of the way and guided my head back to her cock. After another couple of minutes of me literally worshiping her cock and balls, licking every inch, Lacy tells Kenny to come over next to her and get some of this. Kenny quickly undresses and lays next to her and she guides me to his cock. WOW! There I was sucking two cocks at the same time. She was a good 8 inches, he was maybe 6-7ish but I was way more into her cock, it was gurl cock, it was blk, it was bigger than his and I knew what kinda reward I was going to get from her. I was giving then enough attention to keep them both hard but it was obvious whose cock my true efforts were set on pleasing. I heard them talking back and forth between each other, which I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to. Mainly because my head was bobbing up-and-down, back and forth on there cocks with more of my attention on Lacy's big beautiful cock that my mouth was mostly wrapped around. Kenny got up off the bed and asked me what kind of porn I like, I hesitantly stopped looked up at her and said, I prefer big black cock and tranny porn but it really didn't matter. She smiled and I went back to sucking. He put some BBC porn on and got back on the bed behind me. As I was eagerly sucking Lacy's cock he started to slide my boxer briefs off which I unresistingly let him do, motivating me to rise back to my knees and when they wer off, open my stance and expose my boi pussy. I knew exactly how clean and smooth I was and how fresh I must've smelled. Kenny fingered my ass for less than minute and I soon felt him get up behind me as I willfully spread my knees further apart to accommodate his body as he guide his cock up and down my ass crack and soon slipped it into my ass. I was so into Lacey's cock it barely slowed my sucking.

Kenny slowly started to fuck my ass. We stayed in this position for probably 5 minutes as her cock started to give up some pre-cum. GAWD it tasted so good. Lacy's cock was fully erect and beautiful. It was straight as an arrow with a plump plumb shaped cockhead. It was completely shaved around it with light fine hair on her balls. The weren't big balls but they were nicely tucked right against the base of her magnificent mocha colored cock. It's length and girth is the perfect cock for a cocksucker. It's got a nice thick plump cockhead that fills your mouth and softens the entry to your throat, it's easily long enough to truly get the head past your throat to truly deepthroat. Once you get used to its girth it doesn't continue to totally gag you. It get nice and hard but not so hard it hurts your throat . It's PERFECT!

Lacy now says let me get some of that and she takes her skirt and top off now only wearing a sports bra and they trade positions but Lacy instructs me to back myself up all the way to the edge of the bed and guides me so just my ass is hanging over. I do exactly what she says and let her position me where she wants. Lacy stands on the floor behind me and tells Kenny to lay in front of me and tells me to suck his cock and pushes my back down in the middle and says to stick my ass up. I do just as she says.

The TV screen is behind me so it's light is giving her a really good look at what she's about to get into.

Lacy says damn that's a nice ass. I feel her hands spread my cheeks apart and feel a finger run across my taint a few times.

She says, that's a smooth pussy as she reaches between my legs and grabs my cock and begins stroking it as she pushes, first one finger, than another into my ass and starts running them in and out.

I've become completely distracted when she pulls her fingers out, smacks my ass and I here Her say keep sucking that cock! So I do. She kinda chuckles in such a cute way and says, gawd, his cock is hard as a rock. He's loving this, and asks, You want My cock in your ass don't you. I just nod a yes with a mouthful of cock. I feel my cock surge pre-cum through it and purge out. Her hand is now stroking it all over my cock that has never felt harder. She chuckles again and says, damn his cock is leaking like crazy and rubs it on my taint pushing a finger or two back in.

She asks again as she works my pulsing cock and fingering my ass, you're clean right, I mean tested clean and I don't have to worry about anything nasty happening right?. I say yes...yes...I promise, yes I'm totally clean. She strokes the head of my cock squeezing out some more pre-cum remover he existing fingers and rubs it on my taint again and guides her cockhead right against my taint. She starts teasing my by running the head of her cock back and forth across my taint. I instinctively push back and Tracy says, don't move and starts to slowly push your cock into me.

He moment it pushed through I was hers.

Lacy was and probably always will be one of the best tops I've had.

Over the next 10 or so minutes she...??...kindly, generously and lovingly gave me every pace and depth of her cock. I was in heaven and could barely concentrate on sucking poor Kenny's cock, she was going after my ass like she could last all night. She wasn't fucking me like she was only trying to get off but taking her time...making me feel like she was making love to my ass which was making my cock leak out droplet after droplet of pre-cum.

GAWD I was in heaven and I felt like I could have stayed in that position all night.

Then all of a sudden she pulled out and said she should slow down. I was in a it if a fog as my ass slowly leaked out its own juices and slowly closed up. I finally slid off the side edge of bed now standing right at the corner next to her. Lacy was standing at the foot of the bed leaned forward with her thighs against the bed with her ass-cum coated cock sticking straight out of her glistening olive skinned body. I couldn't stop myself, I leaned forward and down resting one hand in the bed and took her cock into my mouth. Her only words were WTF! OHH SHIT!!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lost My Cherry To A Tranny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds