• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Club Paradise Ch. 04

Club Paradise Ch. 04

12

This is the long overdue sequel to Club Paradise chapter 3. We pick up our story of Paul and his colleagues the day after the night after the Office Season Dinner. The semi-friends found themselves in a very exclusive club, where their boss Corey has enrolled them all as members. A fifth chapter is in its final phase now, so this should follow pretty shortly. As before, I'm still in search of a native English speaking editor, and I love to read your comments. Have fun, and if you like it, please vote!

*****

Saturday afternoon a delivery was made to my house by a courier. A black sealed envelope was handed to me, embossed printed with Season Greetings. As I was just up after yesterday's adventures (see chapter 3) I was still going around the house in a bathrobe. I filled my mug with hot black coffee and opened the envelope.

Inside was a letter with the letterhead of our company and personally signed by Corey, the CEO. The letter started with your normal season greetings and best wishes. Halfway it said that this year's Season Gift was a full membership to the Club Paradise, including the mischiefs at the House of Pleasure next door.

Club Paradise is basically a former sauna turned into a swingers club. The pleasure house is the next door venture, where our company had its yearly Season dinner of sorts the other day. What first appeared to be an upscale restaurant turned out to be a House of Pleasure, famous within only a small group of selective enterprises and wealthy connoisseurs. Strictly members only. This house of wonders is said to contain different possibilities for lustful entertainment and dirty parties.

"Your personal Gold Member Card is to be found inside this package," Corey went on in the letter, "including further information about its use. There is one point I cannot emphasize enough. Membership comprises a high degree of secrecy, about whatever happens at the club, and whomever you see or meet there. Violation of trust will be reprimanded not only by invoking your membership, but also losing employment with us, including a lawsuit for infringement of the rulings of your contract."

"That said, be assured that membership is foremost FUN! A lot can be gained from this adventure, so I can only encourage everyone of you to make good use of it."

Sipping from my coffee I checked the envelope again and sure enough there was the Gold Member Card. It was all black, with only my name on it in gold letters. No other reference whatsoever. Most probably the card contained some electronics, but from the outside there was no way to tell what the card was for.

There was also a membership information leaflet which read:

GOLD MEMBERSHIP comprises of:

-free admittance to the Club for the bearer at all times

-free admittance to the Club for one guest accompanied by the bearer

-free participation to House activities, subject to availability

-invitations to fill up empty spaces at specific activities and/or parties

The letter concluded with instructions for Sunday. We were expected back at the House at 2 AM. Not to arrive late and be prepared. But for what? Off course the other day was an indication of what to suspect. Intimate delectation with my coworkers. Last time I had been sucked off by Cynthia, had munched at Karen's pussy and brought her to orgasm, and visited the pussies of Cyn, Bibi and Linda. And besides the known females I've had the pleasure of feeling numerous pussies wrapped around my cock. But that was at the Club Paradise. Tomorrow we would be back at the House amongst ourselves. So less pussies, but most of them attached to my lovely colleagues.

With nothing on my hands I decided a hot shower and close shave was called for. Better be ready for whatever would come. I took my time to shave my legs, belly and groin completely bald. Using a rich lather I first made a white mess of my crotch, massaging my dick to a massive hard-on. I used a fresh razor blade to free my entire shaft of all and every last little hair. Holding my sack super taut I very securely worked my scrotum to ensure that all over smooth look. At last all creases in my groin got special attention.

Smooth-shaven as a little boy and alone in the house I stayed naked all evening. With a nice hard-on and my nuts hanging heavy in all their glory. The evening went by watching a hot porn series, the Fashionistas with Rocco Siffredi. I managed to keep my hands away from my treasure most of the time, keeping everything in a mild enthousiastic state without pushing things towards an orgasm. Better save my spirits for tomorrow...

***

Sunday 2 AM. As I arrived at the House of Pleasure I was brought to a cozy room with a lit fireplace. Just like you would expect at a men's club. Comfortable upholstered chairs and chesterfield couches were scattered around the room. Gradually we all arrived and as soon as everyone had found a seat somewhere waitresses circled the room with champagne, while Corey stepped into the middle and addressed the assembled.

"Dear friends, I'm glad every one of you has received their personal membership card and has found his or her way back here. This afternoon we will be engaged in some more fun games this house has to offer. So more bonding experiences for our thriving enterprise, just for the fun of it and for the benefit this brings to our fruitful work. Let's raise once more our glasses and toast to ourselves and to the company!"

All around me I heard 'hear, hear' accompanied by the clinging of the champagne flutes.

"To warm things up the men will first leave soon, including myself, and the ladies will be picked up some time later. My last advice to you all, and then I will keep my mouth shut, is to enjoy yourself and our party! Just remember the one rule that all intimacy will be strict confidential..."

With this said Corey let us men away into the corridor. Our group of five were, besides Corey and myself, Mark, the sympathetic guy at the marketing department, Harold, my friend who works at the acceptance desk, and Pete from the administration. Corey clearly knew his way around the premises and he let us straight to a small room on the second floor. It was an ante-room, with only chairs and clothing hooks on the walls. Corey told us to get out of our clothes and leave them in this room. We went stark naked out of the room into the next room.

The room was brightly lit, and had a round inner chamber with a diameter of some 20 feet. The walls of this round chamber were pitch dark. Stepping up to it, it looked to be of some shiny smooth hard material. Touching the surface it felt cold like glass. Cynthia arrived, and asked for a volunteer. Pete, who yesterday had been the shy one, had clearly overcome any last reservations and stepped to the front.

"Good Pete, great. Now if you look closely, you see a hatch here. You can lift the slide up like this...," As Cynthia pushed a lever we all saw a dark hole appear in the wall.

"Now you put your penis and your scrotum through the hole... you can adjust the height of the hole slightly with this second lever to the left, to ensure a comfortable fit. And now you close your slide again with the first lever."

The wall with the hatched holes consisted of 12 numbered segments appr. 5 feet long, each containing one hatch. The wall formed a twelve angled circle. We spread around to find us all a hole. Cynthia told us to use only the even numbers, for we were not with that many men.

I took the first even position to the left of Pete, #2, and Harold the next even position, #12. With Corey and Mark trailing off to the right of Pete towards the other side of the room there would be one even positions left empty.

Cynthia stepped up to my side. "You wonder about the last position?" Cyn asked me. "Today we have an extra bonus stud in the game. Whenever a party plays a room where more participants are called for then the party consists of, we always ask volunteer participants to fill up empty spaces. I myself was an extra hand yesterday, and today we have a surprise bonus for this activity. The room was designed for six up to twelve participants. We will use half its capacity now."

I closed my hole again with the slide. The edge was padded with come velvet material making a smooth fitting. "So you're a lewd one, you like it a bit kinky. I say you want your hole to be like a tight cock ring", and with that she pushed my ledge two more nudges down, effectively lodging my goods in a tight vice. The smooth edge of my hole encased my goodies like the tight ring which it formed. My member stood stiff and proud up parallel to the wall, on the other side of it.

Cynthia pointed out two fixtures at shoulder height. As I grabbed it she shackled my wrists to it with some fixture. She bode me a good time and left towards Harold. With my hands locked into place I could hang from it without actually holding onto the handles, and lean my upper torso backwards with my crotch firmly against the wall. But I wasn't gonna get my hands free without any help, so I was practically secured in this position. The coldness of the wall drained some of the heat from my body, but very soon the wall didn't feel that cold anymore.

My naked proudness was on the other side of the wall and completely out of my control. Apart from that and awkwardly enough my position felt somehow comfortable. When Cynthia had done her round she bode us a good time, turned of the lights and stepped out of the room. With the door closed again we were in complete darkness.

A shiver crept through my spine, and I felt a cool sight of wind from the air conditioner caress my cock and balls. I could not help my member from rising slightly, despite its vulnerable position outside of my control.

Suddenly the lights went on again, on the other side of the wall...

The wall was in fact a two-way mirror. And since we were now on the dark outside of the circle, we only saw the brightly lit inner side. A round circular room with a mirrored wall all around. From the wall 6 weenies stuck out, through the reflection forming 6 sets of two pricks with 4 balls. They looked to be floating in a circle in midair. Five white sets and one black set. There was the bonus cock, two positions to my left.

We heard a door open, and from a winding staircase ending in the middle of the floor our female colleagues flooded into the room. The first two were Bibi and Nicole, who started to giggle immediately as they saw the floating cocks. Soon the room was filled with laughter and nervous titter. The last to arrive was Cyn.

"So girls, you're now in what we call the mirror room. The fine specimens of the male genitals you see here are at your service for the next hour. You will be aware there is one specimen which is unfamiliar to almost all of you. That's your bonus dick for today. Remember that every single member of the club, as well as all personnel, are tested for germs and diseases, as you all have been. So feel free to feel around, use any of the available tools as you see fit, and ENJOY!"

***

Two by two the girls went around the circle, caressing a cock here, kissing a crown there. I got my cock kissed lightly by a few, tugged on by Nicole and Caroline, and Linda took the liberty to lick me from the very tip to the base near my balls. After some 5 minutes Cynthia assembled the girls around Pete's genitals who were sticking out of the mirrored wall to my right.

"Ah, here we have a man's tool with not that many working hours." Pete's willy came to life and twitched involuntary. "Any girl wants to give it a kiss?" With that invitation they all gave the circumcised acorn a kiss or a lick. Precum started to trickle out. Cyn took a transparent flashlight-type masturbator from a nearby stand I hadn't noticed before and gave it to Nicole. "Just shove this over the penis," Cyn said. After Nic had done so, Cyn took another toy and put it over Pete's scrotum. The combined effect was his package completely encased in a transparent tool. I saw two thin wires hanging from the balls part. Cyn attached them to a small yellow box. Pulling a switch on the side and turning a knob on the top made Pete start to sharply inhale air through his teeth. The whole apparatus hanging from the mirror game to life and started to tremble. "We will give this pecker some practice time."

Turning to my station she said: "Let's see how far this cock can spit it's spunk if stimulated to a peak performance. Bibi, Karen, will you do the honors? It's only a penis hanging from the wall for you to play with..."

Bibi sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. This was a surreal sight, seeing her lips clued to my member, and our female colleagues around her. Knowing they could not see me, or more accurate, they only saw my rampant cock and my heavy loaded balls. They could only guess it was me. Karen joined in, first still hesitantly for all the attention from our colleagues. This was somehow a public performance. But because in this setting she had only to relate to my hard-on, unattached to the rest of my body, she probably overcame any shyness very quickly and she sucked my nuts into her mouth hungrily.

Because of the simultaneous double attack on my cock and my balls once my orgasm announced itself it rose very steep. My cock started to pulse involuntary, twitching to and from the mirror, which prompted Karen to leave my nuts alone. She put her mouth next to Bibi's, and together they assaulted my rod with new energy. The girls I share my everyday workplace with repositioned themselves wrapping my piston with their combined mouths, each from another side. My crown left their joined mouths on each down movement of their lips, and was engulfed again completely in their composite sucking device when they moved up again. Both sucked hard, making the urges within my loins grow and grow, until they soared up through my blood filled fuck tube. My boiling seed impelled from my testicles, through my tubes and urethra to the purple mushroom on top of my agitated dick. A forceful torrent of white spunk left my angry eye, gush after gush, soaring into the air. The millions of spermatozoids flew through the air only to splatter on the forehead of Caroline, the big titted blonde bombshell from our reception desk. She stood to the fore of the spectators, closest to Bibi and Karen. White streaks of my pearly spunk garnished Caro's bare tits and face. This beautiful sight induced another jerking motion in my fucker.

The assembled ladies greeted my climax with enthusiasm, a spontaneous applause rose in the mirror room. Still panting from my orgasm I looked to my right as everybody's attention targeted on Pete's penis again. The ongoing stimulating of his reproductive organ combined with the spectacle at my position, must have gone to his head. Pete lost it completely as Cynthia removed the flashlight. Immediately as she pulled the tube away his hose started to expel thick ropes of seed. Cynthia grabbed the roaring snake at its base, fell to the floor and took the tip between her lips. Pete's sperm filled her mouth rapidly. The shouts he made left me in no doubt that he was bucking against the wall. He was drained in no time at all.

Still quivering from its orgasm, Cynthia removed the scrotum bag as well, with the electrode wires. She took a cloth and cleaned the biggest globs from Pete's tool.

***

The mirrored room was not made for penetrative sex. How can you make love standing flat to a wall. But there were possibilities. Linda, our marketing crack who I had learned to appreciate intimately in the past, obviously knew this room. She grabbed two handles I hadn't noticed yet, just on the other side of the wall where my own handles were, and stood on her toes glued against the mirror, her tits smashed against it. If not for the wall her forehead would have touched my very chin. Looking over her shoulder I saw her from the other side in the mirror opposite mine, it looked as if she was making love to herself, standing flat against the mirror. Pulling herself up on the bars and standing on her toes with her legs slightly spread I saw my own floating cock between her thighs. Slowly she lowered herself, impaling her sex on my cock. As soon as I saw my dick disappear I more felt than saw the tip of my cock nudge its way between her folds.

As soon as my purple crown was lodged inside Linda's vagina, she dropped her body down, getting of her toes, engulfing my rod with her velvet love tunnel. My cock once again had the pleasure of being encased inside her hot furnace, her thick outer pussy lips clamped tight around the root of my sex.

She opened her eyes, looking straight into mine, actually straight into her own, for she could only see herself in the mirror. We both looked with dropped jaws right into her wide opened eyes, which were filled with hot lust.

Linda was panting and moaning with her mouth wide open trying, to defy the mirror and pierce into my eyes. This was a lust filled creature making love to lust itself. She just stood there, her feet flat on the floor, holding onto the bars with her arms stretched up. She gave me every opportunity to appreciate her voluptuous breasts. Meanwhile all she did was clamping her pussy on my dick, massaging my tool with her love muscles.

Her face relaxed and widened in an open smile. She pulled herself up again, starting to slowly pump my cock. She teased me further by sticking out her tongue and smearing her saliva against the mirror, just as if she wanted to lick my face. With a big grin she upped her tempo and started to make love to my prick. Pushed flat against the wall she glided up and down, down over my rod and up again pulling on her bars. My rock hard tool pistoning in and out of her burning sex.

All this time I had to assume Linda didn't know whose cock it was she was fucking. But knowing her love for carnal sex as such, it really didn't matter. She was just making love to herself and to a floating cock.

Slowly my urge to climax rose again. I enjoyed immensely the view very up close of this bitch in heat working herself to a frenzied orgasm. Only a few inches away I blatantly gazed at her, fucking the wall. Her face slowly faded because of her panting against the mirror. The squeezing of my cock remained. And being caught in the vice like hole through the mirror my hard-on kept its impeccable straight condition. The pumping of my rod went on. When Linda finally climaxed, soaking my cock with her juices, I was surprised my orgasm stayed away. As Linda stepped down from my cock it was dripping with her cunt sauce.

To my left I saw my desk mate Bibi frantically pump herself on Harold's penis. Bent over she pushed her butt against the wall, no doubt giving Harold a perfect view of her delectable behind. She rode him like it was a dildo with suction base attached to a shower wall. She moaned a lot, expressing the fun she took from this real life dildo. Looking at her was a sheer delight, seeing the fat prick disappear again and again as she smashed her behind flat against the mirror. The double dick being replaced with every in-move by her double butt, and being switched again with every out-move.

Caroline stepped up to me and took Linda's position. My cock being hard as a rock and totally slick with her friend's secretions she had no trouble at all feeding me inside her tight tunnel. Having seen from Lin how to properly fuck the wall she enthusiastically used her athletic powers to ride my tool. And ride she did.

Our front desk girl's pussy was already totally wet from watching her friend climaxing close by. She went into a steady pistoning motion, copying Lin's example. Hugging to the mirror she glided up and down. Dropping down merciless on my tool, then sliding up by pulling the bars and stretching her feet simultaneously. All the time giving me an absolute gorgeous view of my cock sliding in and out of her vagina. Her fat swollen pussy lips clung to my massive rod, who enjoyed the ongoing massaging from her vaginal walls.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Club Paradise Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds