• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 04

Temple House Pt. 04

12

The next couple weeks were hard to bear, but having an end in sight got her through them. The Prince was intent on getting her pregnant and she went from a nightly position over a weird pillow to being bent over pretty much any surface multiple times a day. He had her wear mid-length dresses and no underwear so he had easy access. He would bend her over a table, have his way with her and then plug her up and make her stay there until he was satisfied that his "guys" had enough time to connect with her egg. Every time he mounted her, she laughed inside thinking of the pills she was taking and the futility of his actions. She felt powerful, which is hard to do when you are bent over the side of a bed, face down in Egyptian cotton sheets while your husband rams you from behind.

The moment of truth came on the last day of the Celebration Cycle. The Prince was frustrated and probably very dehydrated. He matched her to the medical wing and she was strapped into stirrups, not sure what was coming next. The doctor came in and said the urine tests were negative, but he would still have a look, just in case. The Prince paced and, to her dismay, watched, as the doctor lubricated a long ultrasound wand and inserted it deep inside her. They looked at the screen. She held her breath even though she knew she had been diligent about her pills. The doctor shook his head, no, not pregnant. She feigned disappointment and started to cry. The Prince comforted her. He wasn't cruel, these processes were all part of his culture, he didn't know of any other way of doing things.

He ordered all her favorite dishes for dinner and announced that the Celebration Cycle was over. He said he had to find a more fertile wife and left after dessert.

Minnie came in to help her pack and said she was moving to the residence hall. She tried hard to contain her excitement and she followed the maid through house with servants in tow carrying her bags. As they entered the Medical wing, she tensed.

"Are we going to the doctor?" Her voice wavered as she asked.

"No," Minnie replied "the Princess residences are just past the medical rooms."

The Princess signed with relief and they continued on. The stopped at a beautiful double door that had a '4' on it and the maid used an electronic badge to unlock the door. "You will no longer need me," she said as she opened the door. She handed the badge to another servant and walked back the way they had come.

The room was smaller than she was hoping for, but still well appointed. It was basically a large studio apartment with a huge bed, sitting area, and dining room. There was a large closet area that was still open to the room and a door she assumed lead to a bathroom. There was a refrigerator, but no stove which she was pleased by -- it meant her food would be delivered. A glass door opened to a small garden area with a high fence surrounding it. The privacy was appreciated. The servants placed her bags in the closet and left the room. She explored the room and discovered a top-of-the-line TV, a tablet computer with hundreds of books and every song from every music artist she could think of. The fridge had cold beverages and she laughed out loud at the bonbons in the freezer.

She had dinner in the garden and the Prince came to check on her in the evening to make sure she was settling in ok. They made love and it felt like the passion from when they first met, rather than the matter-of-fact encounters they'd had to inseminate her. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He pushed her against the wall and they pawed at each other. Kissing and thrusting together. They hadn't made love face-to-face since their honeymoon. He clenched her ass in his large hands and he climaxed loudly. She hadn't finished so he inserted his index and middle finger into her aching body and expertly pleased her. Right as she peaked she felt his pinky in her anus. "The shocker," she laughed. He carried her to her bed and tucked her in. She was still smiling to herself about how smart her plan had been when she suddenly felt exhausted and realized what he had done.

She woke up in a very bright room, with people bustling around her. She felt pressure around her ribs just under her breasts, around the top of each thigh, where it met her ass, and around her calves. She was wearing a gown, like the ones she'd worn for exams, but longer. She was lying on her back on a sturdy table balanced on a thick square pedestal how a seesaw is mounted. It was flat, but really comfortable: memory foam or something similar, better. She tried to sit up and one of the people bustling around stopped to help her. He adjusted the table, folding part of it up for her to sit against and then he folded down the bottom half so it turned into a chair. She could now see that the table was wide from where she was sitting to her head, but the lower part was just wide enough for her legs when close together. A man in a white lab coat came over and sat on a stool at her feet. She looked around and saw that she was surrounded by curtains, like in an ER, that can completely envelop you or be tucked away, opening you up to the whole room. They were beautiful though and thick, not the kind you would find in a hospital and gave a wide birth around the table -- at least 10 feet in all directions.

"Hello Princess," the man said "how are you feeling?"

She paused to respond as the other people in the room continued to move around her. Moving her arms and tapping her knees.

"Confused." She said

"Welcome to the residence wing," he started. His English was strong, but his accent rounded the words a bit. "I know you are very disappointed that you did not conceive during the Celebration Cycle, but don't fear, you will continue to have opportunities to bear a royal child. Of course his attention is divided between his 4 current wives and those he is courting, but don't let that discourage you." She smiled to keep up appearances. A night romp with the Prince here and there didn't sound bad at all, especially, when she wasn't even almost his first priority.

"We are here to assist in the process."

"Excuse me?" She stuttered

"We have advanced medical equipment and conduct countless studies, but it is very important, culturally, that the prince's sperm fertilize the egg naturally. We don't believe in fertility drugs, hormone therapy or invitro-fertilization. Our role is to keep you healthy, monitor ovulation and make sure the Prince's sperm has the best chance at fertilizing your egg. We want a royal heir as much as you do, so we will use every resource at our disposal."

She relaxed a little. Monitoring didn't seem too bad.

"You will spend most of your day in this room, but sleep and dine in your quarters. Your free-time can be used as you wish within the confines of your residence. Your job continues here -- baby maker!" He exclaimed excitedly. "I'll let your people finish getting you settled and we'll check in periodically."

He gave her a friendly slap on the knee and left through a door behind her. She craned to watch him leave and recognized the hall outside the door. This room was off the same corridor as her apartment.

A dark haired man in blue medical scrubs approached her with a female in the same uniform a few steps behind. She held what looked like an ipad. The man told her he was going to check her vitals and walked around behind her to adjust the table. The woman pulled a cabinet on wheels over next to the table. It stood a little over waist high and had 6 drawers top to bottom of varying depths. She positioned it with the drawers facing her and she stood facing the Princess. The woman pulled one of the drawers out all the way and placed it on top of the cabinet.

The height of the cabinet and depth of the drawer made it impossible for the Princess to see what was inside it. The man laid the back of the table flat so the Princess was staring at the ceiling and then walked around to her feet and pulled the bottom of the table up. She was back in the prone position she'd woken up in. The foam top of the table kept her comfortable and she felt no pressure points at all. It almost lulled her to sleep. He spoke a short command to the other nurse in their native tongue and she walk around and stood next to the table opposite of his position.

They reached underneath the table and each emerged with a hooked latch attached to a sturdy strap. They simultaneously reached into small holes on the sides of her gown at the top of her ribs. She hadn't noticed the holes so their ability to poke their finger through her gown so easily was a shock. She watched the woman pull a small ring out of the hole and attached the hook to it, locking the latch closed after it. When the man had done the same they each pressed a button under the table and the straps pulled taut, which is when the Princess realized the tightness under her breasts was a harness to which the rings and now the straps were attached. Her upper body was held firm against the table. They moved down to her thighs as she started to panic. They repeated the motions in unison, locating the rings attached to whatever material was secured around each thigh, connecting them to hook latches and then tightening. And then just below her knees. Her arms and head were free, but the rest of her was almost immobile. Just a tiny bit of wiggle room was allowed. They had been methodical about it, but she felt like it happened in an instant, before she could even protest. When she did finally open her mouth to object, she was told it was routine and the tests wouldn't take too long. They asked if she wanted a sedative to relax and she declined. She was kind of sick of where sedatives had gotten her.

The woman pulled a thin stick of metal with a cord attached out of the open drawer, plugged it into the tablet computer in her other hand and then provided the metal side to the male nurse. He made a motion for the Princess to open her mouth and he placed it under her tongue. A fancy thermometer, she thought -- the guy in the lab coat hadn't been kidding about their advanced technology. The tablet beeped - he looked at the woman, who nodded, and he removed the thermometer and handed it back to her. She unplugged it and placed it back in the drawer. They repeated the process with a stethoscope attachment, but she handed the whole tablet to him and he listened to her heart and lungs through the tablet via ear buds. Then an ear, nose and throat scope and a blood pressure cuff -- each plugged into the tablet and provided results on the screen. Likely photos or video recorded for those test with audio or visual components.

It was all very systematic and she was in awe of the technology. Each tool was placed back in the drawer and after the blood pressure cuff; the female nurse took the whole drawer to another cabinet, inserted it into an open space and pressed a button next to it. She heard the hiss of steam and realized the tools were being cleaned. It was all so efficient. That must have been what happened to the cleansing hose after it was used on her. She shuttered at the memory. With the testing completed, she relaxed a bit and, because of how comfortable the table was, almost fell asleep again.

She decided to call the female nurse Dot and the male nurse Dash. Something about how they worked together made her think of Morse code: precise, no nonsense, purposeful. Dot walked back to the cabinet and pulled out another drawer. Dash moved to the end of the table and the Princess learned of another of its features. He pulled gently on the end of the table from each side and her legs separated slightly. Each half of the bottom section of the table was long and thin -- the perfect size for one of her legs. The separation began at the very top of her ass and each off-shoot moved independently in all directions. He levered her legs up for a moment and then placed them back in the prone position, only apart by an inch or so. The change in their angle caused the table to be pulled out from under her bottom slightly. The next thing she learned was that her gown had snaps along the sides, starting at top of each hip, following the outside of each leg all the way to her ankles where the gown ended. She discovered this as Dash began unsnapping first the whole right side and then the left. He moved her legs apart another inch or so and pulled the back of the gown down through the opening beneath her, leaving her ass uncovered, but facing the floor where no one could see. She sensed where this was going and tensed up. Dot responded with a quick dose of relaxant -- a liquid squirted into the Princesses mouth that she swallowed instinctively.

Dash pulled the front of the gown down into the opening as well, completely uncovering her legs all the way to her hips, but covering her womanly parts. The braces around her thighs and calves were visible now. They were made of thick, flesh colored material and were about 5 inches wide. There was a metal ring fastened to each side, one on the inside of her leg and one on the outside, at her upper thighs and slightly below her knees. The outsides were already secured to the table and he quickly pulled matching hook latches and straps to connect the inside rings as well. Her chest down to her legs was now held firmly in place. The material had a slight stretchy quality to it, but wiggle room was still minimal. She had been wrenching her neck up to see what he was doing, but as the relaxant took affect she found it harder and harder to hold her head up. The last thing she discovered before she rested her head back against the soft foam, was that the bottom half of the table, that had seemed so solid, was actually quick malleable. Now that she was completely tied down he bent the end of the surface her left leg was attached to and her knee automatically bent to match its new shape and her leg, below the knee, was now perpendicular to the rest of her body. He did the same to the right side and then pushed both legs up and out. They held in place where he left them and they were now, essentially, in full-leg stirrups.

With her head rested back, she was no longer able to see him and no one offered her a screen to watch. Her intimate parts were still covered by the front of the long gown. The angles of her legs caused its width to pool at her crotch and then hang down in front of it.

Dot busied herself with the items in the new drawer and plugged one into the tablet. She traced the cord with her hand and picked up the instrument at the other end. It was thick, smooth metal rod, rounded at the tip and very long. She inserted it somewhere in the square pedestal holding up the table and it emerged glistening. The Princess once again marveled at the efficiency. Dash put a latex glove on his left hand and Dot placed the rubber handle of the lubricated device in his ungloved right hand.

Dash reached down and pulled the gown up and placed it in her stomach, exposing all of her most private parts. She could feel the cold air on the triangle of exposed backside underneath her caused by the leg pieces of the table rotating out to the sides. She wanted to yell, but she only managed a repeat performance of the guttural noise she made during the first cleansing exam. Dash used the index and middle finger of his left had to separate her outer lips and used his right hand to slowly push the tip of the rod through her vaginal opening. She shuttered as he steadily inserted it farther towards her cervix. She could feel its large diameter on all sides of her canal. Like the doctor had, Dash placed his left hand on the outside of her pelvis to place it properly. Once it was fully inserted, he reached for the tablet and Dot held it out to him. He tapped the screen and reviewed the ultrasound image. He rotated the wand slowly to the right and she flinched ever so slightly. He tapped the screen a few more times, took a couple still shots and then sent them to the man in the lab coat to review with the note 'confirmed no sign of pregnancy' in their country's complex text. He disconnected the cord of the ultrasound wand from the tablet and handed it back to Dot. He grabbed the rubber handle and slowly pulled the device from her body. She felt a rush of relieve as she felt it exit.

He handed it to Dot and she placed it back in the drawer to be cleaned later. Dot readied the next test and Dash pulled a wet-wipe from an opening in the pedestal base and firmly dragged it from the Princesses clit to her anus. He disposed of it in a step-operated trash can beneath the table and pulled open a drawer in the multipurpose base of the table and grabbed what looked like a speculum before closing the drawer again. The shape was the same, but it had button on the handle and led lights lining the interior - The Bentley of speculums. He expertly guided it into the opening of her vagina and pushed the first button on the handle. It expanded quickly, but smoothly on its own - opening her up as wide as she would go while Dash added a latex glove to his right hand. When it stopped moving, he pressed the third button on the handle and the LED lights went from dim to bright.

He lowered his stool to have a perfect eye line into her body. Dot handed him a cotton swab on a long narrow stick that she had dipped in a gel. He held it up where the princess could see it and said "numbing." He used the full length of the stick to apply a local anesthetic to the opening of her cervix. Just the small pressure of the swap against caused a painful throbbing. Dash removed the swab and threw it away. Dot handed him a long, very thin metal rod with the absolute tiniest lens at the end. She attached a flexible arm to the side of the table to the right of the Princesses stomach, connected a stand to the end of it and placed the tablet against it. She adjusted it to sit just above The Princesses pelvic mound and then she stepped to the end of the table behind the Princesses head and grasped her shoulders, slowing applying pressure -- holding her even more firmly against the table, but in a gentle way that felt more like bracing her than confining. She was surprised by the act of comfort and a moment later understood why.

Dash inserted the camera through the speculum and all the way to her cervix, pausing for just a moment before pushing it through to her womb. The anesthetic helped, but the pressure still sent a searing pain through her body and tears sprang from her eyes. Dash watched the image from the camera on the tablet in front of him and guided it around to take images to analysis. Every movement intensified the pain and the sides of her face were soggy with tears. Dot dabbed at them with a tissue. Satisfied with his exploration, Dash inched the camera out of her and held it out for Dot to retrieve. She disassembled the tablet stand while he retracted the speculum and removed it. Dot took all the instruments put them back in the drawer and then put the drawer in the cleaning cabinet. She heard the hiss of stream and then felt herself get propped up as the head of the table was adjusted to a leaned back sitting position.

Her legs were shaking slightly as Dash reach for yet another item that was hidden within the base of the table. To her horror his hand reemerged holding a hose with a nozzle at the end like those used for the cleansing exam. However, after raising his stool and pushing it back slightly, he pressed a button at the base of the hose and a gentle mist of liquid came out. He pointed it at her feminine opening and used his other hand to move her lips around so the liquid could reach all folds. There was a very slight sting to it that made her think it may have been an antiseptic solution. He turned it off, placed it back where he pulled it from and then used a tissue to pat her area dry. He picked up the end of her gown and dropped it between her legs, covering her back up. He lowered her legs and straightened her knees, but left them wide apart. The stress of the exam caught up with her and she started to drift off to sleep thinking "at least they didn't stick anything in my butt" and she was only mildly aware of how odd it was to feel grateful for that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Temple House Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds