• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Life Ch. 04

A New Life Ch. 04

The man's Skype camera was still showing black, but I could hear him breathing heavily as he watched me pulling the chains that attached to the clamps on my nipples. I was pulling hard enough and steady enough to begin stretching my titties...as mistress requires me to call them. It was extremely painful as the clamps themselves were little more than metal teeth that bit into my already sensitive skin.

"How does that feel, you stupid bitch?" he asked.

"So good, sir. Thank you for letting me stretch my titties for you," I replied with a tear running down one cheek.

"Yeah...fuck yeah...there's the tears I wanted to see," he said almost groaning. "We do this enough times, you're gonna get a nice set of real tits, you bitch! HAHAHA!"

"Thank you, sir," was all I could muster through my whimpers and moans.

"Listen to you! God, you're a real piece of work, you know that? That chick was right about you. You're a little on the heavy side, but once you drop about thirty pounds, you're gonna be one a hell of a sissy porn star! HAHAHA!" He laughed and grunted. I knew he was close to cumming.

But that last comment...a sissy porn star? Was he just talking about these web cam shows, or did Mistress actually tell him I was being trained for porn? I could barely even concentrate on his words as I continued to pull and stretch my titties for this man.

"Almost there, bitch!" he said with authority. "Finish it! Yank 'em off! I wanna hear you squeal!"

"Sir! No! Please!" I replied back.

"No? A fucking sissy is saying no to a man?" he asked. "Fuck you then, bitch. I'll just post all your pics and info like that lady told me too. Good fucking luck with life!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" I pleaded. "Sir, please...watch your sissy perform..."

I was stuck. He was serious. This wasn't Mistress Sally playing a game with me.

"Yank those things off your tits right now, or you're a porn star in three seconds," he said with a sickening seriousness.

I pulled the chains again. Full length and a little further to stretch my nipples and titties...and then pulled hard!

The teeth scraped across my sensitive nipples causing me to scream out in pain and pleasure. Each nipple had a red mark to show for my efforts. Not cut, but they were going to be deeply bruised.

The man made noises I had heard many times before. He was cumming while watching my humiliation.

"Jesus, sissy. You put on a good show. I'll be sure to keep all this information close by. You can expect to hear from me a lot," he stated. "We have so much more to do to you..."

And with that the connection stopped. He was gone and I was left in my pink and black lingerie, huffing and puffing, trying to catch a breath while wearing a corset that was cinched tight enough not to allow my lungs to fill properly.

I heard the computer make a beep and there was a message from Mistress.

"One down, five to go. You have about two minutes to clean yourself up for your next viewer," she said.

What was I doing? How did this even start? A year ago this was just a game. All I wanted to do was put on some lingerie and cum. And I haven't done that in nearly a month now.

I can remember the day after Mistress Sally and I met online. I was sure she was just playing with me. Using the idea of blackmail to further our play and make it as intense as possible. She had said I would hear from her again soon for instructions on how to begin to alter my life, but I really didn't expect a call at work.

"You have a call on line three," my secretary said as she poked her head into my office doorway. "Sounds important."

"Thank you, Janice." I was completely unprepared for who was on the other side of this call. "Hello, this is Thomas."

"Sorry this must be the wrong office. I'm looking for a little sissy named Cinnamon," Mistress said. "Please reconnect me with your secretary so I can inform her of who I'm trying to reach."

"What are you doing? You can't call me at work!" I said forcefully but quietly.

"I think I absolutely can call my new toy at work or at lunch or while she's at a movie. Cinnamon is property no, and needs to be on call at all times," Mistress said.

"I am no one's property. This has gone too far. How did you even know I work here?" I questioned.

"IP addresses are a funny little thing. Let's just say that I'm good with computers and have all the information I need about you, your friends, your family and your work," she threatened. "Do we have an understanding, Cinnamon?"

What could I do? I had no idea how serious she was or if this was in fact an elaborate game. I had to play it out and keep her from overreacting, and so I replied.

"Yes, Mistress Sally. We have an understanding."

"Wonderful. This will be so much easier with you not fighting every step of the way. Though I will admit, I do love it when a sissy has to be broken rather than simply submitting entirely on their own," Mistress told me.

"Look, I don't know what you want from me, but let's just get it over with so we can both go on with our lives, please," I said, hoping for a simple answer that would be a little scary but also a little fun and then it would be over.

No Such Luck.

"First of all, let's get one thing perfectly clear. You do not ever speak to me like that again. You're lucky I let you speak to me at all," Mistress said. She was clearly a hair trigger emotionally, and I had to watch my step. "Second, there is no "going on with our lives" here. This is a new life. For us both really, but primarily for you.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, so much better, Cinnamon. Now, I'm going to give you some instructions. You can either write them down or simply try to remember them. At this point, I don't care, so long as the instructions are followed. But in the future, you will be required to memorize what I tell you and perform your tasks directly from memory," she said with a hint of hope that I would fail. "After all, the environment isn't going to fix itself, and pens and paper just fill up landfills over time."

"Yes, Mistress"

"Good girl, Cinnamon. Have your note pad ready?" she asked.

"I do, Mistress."

"When you return home you will find a white trash bag sitting under a black trash bag. Do not open the black bag, but bring both inside," she explained. "Once you are inside you will take all of your clothes off and take the underwear you are wearing today, as well as your socks, and put them in the white bag. Once you have done that, you will go to your bedroom and find all of your male underwear and socks and put them in the white bag, as well."

I had read enough sissy porn to know what was happening. She was going to make me throw out all of my male underwear and I assumed somewhere down the line I'd be made to wear panties full time. Surprisingly I was ok with this as it would not be visible to anyone...but then I thought about the socks.

"I understand the underwear, Mistress, but I don't understand the socks," I explained.

"So you're up to speed on what's happening. Very good. Yes, Cinnamon, you are throwing out all your boy underthings, and that includes socks. Now stop thinking for yourself and just write down what I tell you," Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Once all of your icky boy things are in the bag, set it by the front door and take the black bag upstairs and go take a shower," she said. "I want you to use the body wash in the bag so you will smell like flowers, and the shampoo has a wonderful conditioner mixed into it and it will make your hair shine."

Too much sissy porn. I was convinced this stuff was going to make all my hair fall out.

"If you're now concerned about your hair, don't be. In fact, that nice swishy length you have now is going to get a lot swishier. From now on you let it grown until I say you can cut it. Pony tail it if you need to, but it grows at my direction now," Mistress explained.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Once you're all clean and smelling like a daisy, I want you to put on your complete French maid uniform. The dress, the stockings, the corset, the arm gloves...everything. Even the jewelry," Mistress commanded. "Then paint your face like the little sissy whore you are and wait for me at your computer. Do not sit down. You stand at attention in your sexy little high heels and just think about who you are and what you are doing. You are allowed to touch your stockinged legs, your gloved arms and your cinched in waist, and nothing else."

"How long should I wait, Mistress?" I asked innocently enough.

"Until I call you. And trust me when I say that if you sit down, if you walk out of the room, if you fidget just a little too much...I will know, and you will be punished," she said with an icy tone. "This is the beginning of your new life, Cinnamon, and whether you like it or not, I'm going to have a lot of fun!"

The phone went dead as Mistress hung up on me. I looked at the simple, but degrading list I had just written down and the fear of exposure began to creep in. the instructions were simple enough so I put the paper I had written on into the shredder. As I watched the paper be torn apart, I envisioned my life being shredded at the same time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A New Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds