• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Journal Ch. 02

Mom's Journal Ch. 02

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction. It does not depict any actual persons or events. Any likeness to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. All parties engaging in sexual activity are of legal age of 18 and consenting adults. This is for entertainment purposes and is not an avocation for the activities contained herein. Always obey all state, federal, and local laws.

*Thank you all for the feedback you left on the first chapter. Mostly the feedback was that the story was enjoyable, however, people did not like the cutting aspect of the story. I understand and wanted to let people know that that was intentionally put in because the girl I wrote the story for specifically requested it as it is HER fantasy and fetish that I was putting into words for her. I certainly do not judge anybody else's sexual enjoyments as long as it is carried out between two consenting adults. With that said, I have removed that element from this sequel and this is purely incest/taboo and sub/dom related. I hope you all enjoy. And as always, I welcome your feedback *

The Bible study went well and after saying goodbye to our guests and cleaning up a bit, mom decided to retire for the night. She kissed me goodnight and went into her bedroom. My eyes were immediately drawn to the bookshelf and my discovery from earlier. I walked over to where I had put the journal and removing this taboo book from the shelf, I reread the entries from before. I was no less shocked the second time as I was the first time, but this time, my shock gave way to arousal. I had never really thought of my mom sexually before. No more than typical boys do growing up sneaking peaks to see what breasts or a vagina actually look like. But this was different. Mom's story had me treating her like a sexual object. Just the way Victoria liked me to do.

Victoria and I had an interesting relationship. We had met through a pen-pal website and had quickly become close as we immediately hit it off with our sense of humor and open mindedness. One day she opened up to me about her "alternative lifestyle," as she called it. She told me that she is a true life submissive.

I had no experience with this so she told me that she enjoyed a lifestyle of being submissive to her man. To be used for his pleasure; to do sexually and in life whatever he wanted from her. At first this sounded like a classic abusive relationship. I had been brought up by mom to always respect a woman and her body and to hear Victoria tell me she actually enjoyed be used for her master's pleasure was such a foreign concept. As we discussed this, however, she explained that it was not a license to abuse but, rather, the ultimate trust. She is giving herself completely over to another person and trusting that they are going to push her physical, emotional, and mental limits all for his pleasure, but at the same time never actually hurting her beyond what she is consenting to.

As she put it, "The Master's job is to push the sub's limits for his own pleasure, to bend her to the point of breaking but never crossing the line to actually breaking or hurting her. The sub's job is to cater to the will of her Master fully and has placed her full and complete trust in her Master to push her to the breaking point but trust that he will never actually break her. It is not abuse as both Master and Sub are willfully entering the relationship. It is the ultimate form of trust and intimacy."

The more we talked the more I understood and explored my dominant side. When Victoria and I finally met she was patient with me as it seemed she was the one pushing me to my limits. She wore blue wrist bands signifying her being shackled to me in our bond and as the sub she was teaching me to be a dom. I didn't think I had it in me, but it turns out there was an inner Master that was waiting to come out.

Victoria and I have been together for a couple years now and our relationship has evolved and grown into a full Master/Submissive relationship and we couldn't be happier. Reading mom's journal made me wonder if she, herself, was a submissive as well. Had these thoughts and dreams of hers come from her own desires or had they been planted in her head from something she had seen in Victoria and I? I was not a natural dom; Victoria brought it out in me. Was mom a natural sub or was there something she was seeing from me that was bringing it out in her?

Thumbing through the pages of what I had already ready contemplating this in my mind I skimmed some of the other fantasies she had. There was an outline of a story for a girl seducing her principle. A married woman cheating on her husband with two men at a work convention. A couple trying swinging for the first time. Then I came across this...

Dreamed of Tyler again last night. I don't know why I'm indulging myself once again in here but I feel like I have no other outlet to write this down. The dreams are so intense and vivid. I can't shake the images of being on my knees for him. Of pleasing him. Of letting him use me. Of letting Victoria use me. Of feeling his seed inside my body. It is so wrong to dream about my son like this, but it's so intense. I know the difference between fantasy and reality. I could never do this for real. But is it so wrong of a mother to dream or fantasize as long as I don't act on it? I don't know. But for now, here is my dream.

Tyler is alone when I arrive home from work. I'm in a white blouse, white bra, black skirt, and black thong. I slip out of my shoes and I smile at him. "Hi Tyler." He smiles at me and walks over and without saying a word rips my blouse open. Buttons fly everywhere and before I know it, my breasts are exposed in my bra. And I am instantly wet.

He looks into my eyes and simply says, "Knees." I instantly obey as if I am completely his. I am completely his.

"Take off your bra, mom," he says looking down at me. I let the blouse fall and I reach behind undoing my bra and letting it slide down my arms and fall to the floor. My breasts are now fully exposed to my son once again. This time, not in the darkness of night, but in the daylight of our living room. He reaches down and fondles them. My nipples become hard and my eyes closed. I love his touch...I love him touching mommy. Oh god, did I just think that to myself? Did it just make me wetter? I shudder and inhale deeply as his fingers pinch and pull my nipples making them so erect.

"Up," he commands as I stand to my feet awaiting my next instructions. "You were a very naughty girl last night doing what you did to me and Victoria, weren't you mommy?"

"Yes, sir," I say.

"Do you know what I do to naughty girls?"

"No, sir,"

"I punish them. Victoria is punished quite frequently and you will be no exception."

Hearing him say that makes me so wet. I can feel my panties soaking through as I unconsciously start rubbing my thighs together. He grabs my hair and pulls me toward him almost touching my face but not quite. Our bodies collide making my breasts bounce and I inhale quickly from the sudden aggression. His physical strength intoxicating. His tight grip turning me on so much. Such a man. So in control. Even though he is my son...I want him to take me. My pussy begging him to take me. He snakes his tongue out and licks my lips and then lets go of my hair smiling.

"Bend over the arm of the couch," he says.

I walk to the arm of the couch and bend over. My breasts are hanging down, my nipples touching the fabric. The feeling is arousing as I feel his hand slip my skirt up around my waist; exposing my black thong. I feel his foot go against the inside of my right foot and force my right leg to the right. Then the other side, my left leg to the left, spreading me more.

He holds his hand in front of my face and says, "Spit." I do.

*SMACK* "Oh fuck!" I yelp not expecting such a forceful spanking on my right ass cheek.

"You've been a naughty girl mommy and naughty girls get spanked." *SMACK* on the other cheek. I'm getting wetter as he's doing this. Punishing his mother. The roles reversed. *SMACK* he spanks me again and I find myself so aroused I start to grind against the couch.

"Yes Tyler, mommy has been such a naughty girl," I moan cupping my breasts pulling at my own nipples.

*SMACK* Spanking me again, "Yes I'm so naughty Tyler, punish your mommy," I moaned as I start to gyrate my hips against the arm of the couch grinding my clit. "Fuck yes...do it...punish your mommy for all the times she's been naughty and punished you!" I heard myself say not even believing what I was asking my own son to do. *SMACK* *SMACK* he spanked me again, "Fuck yes...I'm a naughty girl...fucking spank me!" I was losing control grinding hard against the couch as he spanked me. *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

I looked back right into his eyes. It was my turn to demand something. "Don't stop...you're gonna make me cum...please make me cum Tyler!" I moaned as I ground against the arm of the couch and I could see the naughtiest look in his eyes as he licked his own hand and spanked me again repeatedly. *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* each cheek turning red as I ground harder and harder on my clit loving the mix of pleasure and pain being so turned on by being punished by my own son until finally my body just exploded, "FUUUUUCK MEEEEE!" I screamed and my legs gave out and I collapsed onto the floor shaking as if I were in a seizure. I had never experienced such a powerful orgasm.

Oh my god...oh my fucking god was all I could think to myself as I moved my hands over my body feeling to make sure I was still real that this was happening. I looked into Tyler's eyes and he had a look of lust I had never seen and I was going to be his. I wanted to serve him like Victoria served him. I needed to serve him.

This is when I woke up. But the desire did not go away. I masturbated myself to four orgasms thinking about this. Thinking about serving my son and his girlfriend and doing all these things I was dreaming about. What was wrong with me? A dream is one thing, but to have these feelings of lust AFTER I woke up? Until next time...

Speaking of masturbating, I was so incredibly hard reading this dream of mom's. I could never have imagined that mom would lust after me like that let alone want me to do these things to her. I also wondered what Victoria would think if I shared this with her for real. She is bi and we have always talked about introducing another girl into our sex life, but my mother? Would she be THAT open to things?

I picked up the phone and called her. When she answered I began with, "Hi baby girl, wanna come over?"

I unlocked the door and the moment Victoria walked in she could see the lust in my eyes. She knew exactly what I wanted and without saying a word pulled her shirt off without a bra and dropped to her knees, pulling my cock out and took me into her mouth. She knows me so well. I love looking at her tits while she sucks me. As soon as I got really hard she put her hands behind her back with her mouth open and I held her head and started to fuck her mouth. She started moaning telling me how turned on she was.

I forced her to deep throat me holding her nose against my pelvis, my balls against her chin, as she held it there moaning. That whole Deep Throat thing of having a clit in the back of your throat...I swear that's true about Victoria. The more I hit the back of her throat the more turned on she gets. I held my cock down there until I could feel her cough and I pulled out. She breathed hard looking up at me smiling that devious smile that I know all too well. I pushed her head back down onto my cock and moved it in and out of her mouth pulling off when I knew I was at her limit as she moaned.

"Are you going to fuck our baby girl, Daddy?" she asked so sweet and innocent. I looked over at the couch which had been the scene of mom's journal entry.

"Bend over the arm of the couch, my sweet sub," I said.

Victoria smiled and scooted out of her shorts not wearing panties. That girl knows me all too well. Her hairy pussy coming into view. She knows I don't like the little girl bald pussy look and indulges me that way. She serves her Master well I thought to myself. She walked over, her hips swinging, her naked body so enticing. I love this girl.

I walked over and just as mom had described I put one foot inside her right foot and forced her right leg to the right and then her left forcing it to the left looking at her ass and pussy open for me. Her head was down her breasts hanging touching the fabric...I imagined mom in this position.

I then put my hand in front of Victoria and said, "Spit." She obediently did so.

*SMACK* "Ooo...yes master," she moaned stiffening up as I spanked her. She looked back at me with a naughty smile, "I've been a very bad girl, Daddy...I need to be punished." I smiled and *SMACK* spanked her other cheak. "Yes, Daddy, punish your bad little girl." *SMACK* Spanking her again she moaned as I brought my hard cock to her pussy and teased her cunt lips as she started to gyrate her hips a bit taking the tip inside her. *SMACK* "mmmmmmm yes" she moaned as I grabbed her hips and thrust into her sinking into her in one hard sharp thrust.

"Fuck yes Daddy...god," Victoria moaned as I entered her from behind. I started to slowly draw out trying to tease her, but the reality was I was too horny from reading mom's journal to hold back much longer. I started fucking her fast and hard. I felt her pushing back against me her tits flopping as she put her hands behind her back and I grabbed them holding them together as if bound and fucked her for all I was worth. I felt myself about to explode and she knew I was close.

"Cum inside me, Daddy! Cum inside your baby girl," she moaned pushing back against me as my cock got even harder and then with a grunt I unloaded cumming inside her pussy shooting my load inside my Sweet Sub. I leaned forward almost laying on top of her as I kissed her neck. She turned and kissed my lips as I felt myself go soft and pop out of her.

She kissed me and said, "Feel better?" with a smirk on her face.

"Much," I say smiling and laughing as I stood up and so did she. Our cloths everywhere. We gathered everything off the living room floor.

"I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed, Master," She said to me as we went off to my bedroom where I went down on Victoria and made her cum hard from my expert oral skills. We fell asleep naked that night and this time, I was the one dreaming about mom....

I was standing behind Victoria after I had cum inside her bent over the couch. My cock was still inside her but going flaccid and slipping out, my cum starting to work its way out of her pussy lips.

I hear a voice, "Can I taste?" and look behind us to the doorway where mom is standing there naked.

Victoria looks at me and I smile and nod and mom comes over and drops to her knees looking up at Victoria as she stands over her. For now, I hand over my power to Victoria and she is in control of mom. Victoria grabs mom by the hair and pulls her into her pussy as mom moans. Victoria then reaches down spreading her pussy lips and I can see her vaginal muscles moving as she's working my cum out. One drop falls out onto mom's tongue as she pulls it in and moans, "mmmmm". Another drop leaks out.

"Get your tongue in her cunt, mom...clean my cum out of her," I say.

Mom obediently pushes her tongue into Victoria's freshly fucked pussy and I can see her working her tongue as deep as she can go. Victoria starts to moan feeling mom's tongue inside her and mom working to get my cum out. I see Victoria getting weak in the knees so I tell mom to lay back and Victoria to straddle her face.

Mom lays back and reaches out to grab Victoria but Victoria slaps her hands away and pins mom's hand up above her head as she straddles mom's face; lowering her dripping cunt to mom's mouth. With such a devious smile, Victoria grinds her pussy onto mom's mouth leaning forward to hold her arms down, Victoria's breasts hanging; her nipples so hard. I can't help but start to stroke myself to the scene as I watch Victoria start to move her hips back and forth, grinding on mom's mouth as my mother is licking and sucking my cum out of my girlfriend. The nature of how wrong and taboo this is, is not lost one me.

Hard again I move between mom's legs and start to push my cock into her mature hairy pussy once again watching my manhood slide into my mother. I hear her moan into Victoria's pussy as her hips push up to meet my thrust. Victoria still has mom's hands pinned down as she rides mom's face and I can tell she's getting closer to cumming. I start to fuck mom faster and deeper reaching down rubbing mom's clit as I do. Mom starts to moan and I feel her orgasm building as well.

Suddenly mom's hips thrust up and she squeals into Victoria's pussy as I feel her cumming. Mom's pussy gripping my cock and a sudden wetness and scent fills the air as her body tenses and shakes and then relaxes. Victoria grabs mom's face and grinds fast and hard, "Fucking make me cum mommy!" Victoria moans as she grinds on mom's face and her thighs start to shake and she explodes in her own orgasm. All of this sets me off, feeling I'm about to pop, I grab Victoria's hair and pull her over and pull her face down just above mom's pussy. I pull my cock out as I'm about to explode and hold Victoria's face with one hand and stroke myself with the other unloading on my baby girl's face. White gobs of cum hitting her face and dripping down onto mom's bush and pussy as I shoot my load on my girlfriend's face and my mother's pussy.

I suddenly wake up...quite sweaty...breathing hard.

"You okay, baby?" Victoria asks me.

I look at her and smile, "Yeah I'm fine. Just an...interesting dream."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Journal Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds