• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stacey's Eventful Day

Stacey's Eventful Day

Stacey had seen Jeff a number of times before their eventful day had begun. She managed a restaurant in the same area that he worked in as a cleaner and would often pass by him while he was outside or occasionally down in the parking garage.

Over time pleasantries would be exchanged and he would smile at her, appreciating the dresses she wore on that beautiful, curvy body of hers, and imagining holding onto that beautiful brown hair as he took her in his fantasies.

Still, things were always respectful, always just playful teasing on both their parts.

That is before a certain day.

Looking back on it Stacy still couldn't explain her reasons for the inciting incident. All she knew was that on that particular day, from the moment she had woken up, she had been much more turned on than usual.

It had been a long time since she'd last felt hands gripping her in a carnal fashion, lips hungrily tasting her own...and the rest of her lovely body.

Maybe that's why she wore that particular sun dress that day. One that barely went past her gorgeous, curvy thighs, and one that certainly was more than a little revealing the moment she knelt or sat or bent over.

All she knew was that there was a naughty little vixen, a mischievous brat waiting to burst out inside her.

Whatever the reasons, all she knew was that when she saw Jeff that day in the parking garage, working in a secluded corner on a ladder, his work clothes covering a clearly fit and muscular body, she couldn't help herself from going over to him.

He looked surprised for a minute as he turned around on his ladder and saw her standing in front of his ladder. He was standing at just the perfect height for her too and the look on his face as she continued to smile up at him as she slowly unbuckled his work pants, unzipped them, slid her hand inside and pulled out his now hardening cock was priceless.

It was a look of shock and pleasure as she slowly stroked him up and down, her eyes on his as he quickly became fully erect and took just the tip of him into her mouth. Playing around with it with her tongue, then holding his shaft upright as she teased downwards to his balls, gaining from him a very guttural moan, one which carried in the parking garage.

She smiled at the sound. Loved that he continued to moan despite his best efforts to keep quiet as she slowly took his thick length into her mouth. Taking more and more until he was stuffed all the way inside her, and then she began to bob up and down on it.

One of his hands was on the ladder, keeping his balance while the other moved to the back of her hair. At first he just held it as he started thrusting inside her mouth, but then he was gripping her hair, holding it out of the way and pulling on it a bit as he began to fuck her mouth.

Her eyes looked up at his again and she felt herself moan at the force in his strong hands on her hair. The vibration from her moans causing a new level of pleasure that nearly pushed him to the edge.

She could feel him getting there too. Feel his cock swelling even more, his heartbeat racing as she took him inside her gorgeous, hot, wet mouth again and again and again until he couldn't help himself from crying out, moaning loudly as his hot seed filled her mouth, going down her throat, load after load of it being gleefully swallowed.

She continued sucking too, draining him of every drop before slowly placing his cock back inside his pants, zipping him up, even buckling him as well before she smiled, winked and made her way to the elevator.

"What a lovely start to the day," she thought to herself as she arrived at her office, the taste of Jeff's cum still lingering on her tongue.

Little did she know that the day's escapade's had only just begun.

***

The rest of her work day went rather smoothly. It had been pleasantly busy. Just enough so that it went by fast.

The only snag, and it wasn't really that big of one, was that she'd ended up lending her car to a friend Katie for the day. Katie's had broken down and she'd needed it for a bunch of errands that would last the rest of the day.

Stacey's night was supposed to be uneventful, so she had insisted that taking the bus would be perfectly fine.

When she got on, she moved to the back and was surprised to see Jeff there. He smiled and she smiled back, turning away as she grabbed one of the handholds.

As the ride went on the rush-hour crowd filled the bus up to it's capacity. Stacey felt her backside pressing up against Jeff's front, and with the memory of his cum on her tongue she figured a bit more teasing couldn't hurt. It's not like he could do much with all theses people around them.

So she had no problem slowly grinding back against him, looking back once with a seemingly innocent glint in her eyes, but the look she received in return was just as mischievous as her own had been that morning.

"Now it's my turn naughty girl," she heard him whisper into her ear in a sexy, deep and gravely voice.

She was about to ask exactly what he meant by that when she felt his hand on her ass. For a moment she couldn't believe it, but it was there, squeezing, then moving slowly around to her front, causing an exhalation of air to escape as she felt his hand rubbing her thighs.

It was all she could do to contain the moan that was bursting to erupt as his fingers teased her clit and her lips through her thin panties. Again and again she felt him teasing her, rubbing, then finally his hand moved up and then slid underneath the panties.

She gripped the hand holds tightly, doing her best to maintain her composure as he continued to rub tease her clit and lips directly now.

"God what a naughty girl you are," he growled into her ear, a huskiness to his voice now, "you're soaking fucking wet you know that."

This brought her closer to the edge, and she didn't trust herself to reply, still doing her best to not let the moans escape her as she watched other passengers talking and listening to their phones and occasionally glancing her way.

Then his finger entered her, then a second one and the pleasure and emotion and trying to conceal it all sent her on a roller coaster ride inside her mind that seemed to go on and on and on forever as the bus slowly moved on, the vibration only adding to the sensations.

She was getting closer and closer to orgasm, but as she neared the very edge his fingers left her.

"Not yet naughty girl," he whispered, "this is my stop coming, but I'm not done with you yet. Get off and follow me."

She gulped, but was so turned on and could barely think of nothing else to do but nod, and barely speak the words "yes sir" before she was following him off the bus and onto the street.

***

They walked for a few blocks, the street still very busy, but Jeff didn't care as he pulled into a small alley, one that had a little alcove which barely hid them from the crowd.

He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her deeply, passionately, taking his time as he kissed her over and over again.

She felt his hands exploring her body again, feeling her breasts through her dress, pinching her nipples.

"Now you make sure you're nice and quiet naughty girl, and don't you cum until Daddy says so," he said as he lips moved downwards, his hands pushing her dress up before pulling her panties to the side, tasting her clit, licking and biting it just a tiny bit.

He teased her lips and her clit over and over. His tongue lightly moving over her what seemed like a thousand times, never lingering too long though each time until finally he looked up at her and smiled.

Hands then gripped her ass, squeezing it as he pushed his tongue deep inside her, as far as he could, using her ass to get as deep inside as possible.

Somehow she managed to keep her moans on the inside, though her mind was back on that roller coaster as he fucked her with his tongue, slid it in and out, twirling all around inside her, tasting as much of her as he could.

Her hands were on his hair and she was pulling on it, gripping it hard, getting all her frustration at not being able to moan out in those movements.

Then he was back up, kissing her, and she could taste her juices on his lips, but still she kept herself from exploding, but it wasn't easy.

"You're being such a good girl for Daddy, now turn around," he ordered and she couldn't believe how fast she complied, feeling her dress pulled up again by his strong, panties yanked down this time, and before she knew it his thick, hard cock was inside her.

God she was so fucking wet, and it was insane how hot and turned on she felt out in public, holding onto the wall as best as she could as she felt him taking her, fucking her, pulling her hair back and smacking her ass as people walked by only a few meters away.

Again time seemed to stop and despite being out in public with the possibility of anyone walking back there and seeing them everything else seemed to go away and she kept quiet for as long as she could.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy," she finally started to whisper, pleading in voice.

She could hear the smile in his voice as he responded, "what's that naughty girl?"

She could barely keep herself from moaning out as a shiver ran down her spine at the sound of him calling her naughty girl.

"Daddy please...please can I cum all over Daddy's hard cock?"

He waited for what seemed like forever, his cock sliding inside her in long and deep thrusts. Taking her again and again and again before finally saying, "yes naughty girl, you can cum, cum all over Daddy's cock. You've been a very, very good girl."

With those words the dam was broken and she exploded all over him, soaking his cock in her juices as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her like tsunami.

Apparently it hadn't been easy for him to keep from cumming for so long either because it didn't take long before he was grunting and moaning into her ear and shooting load after load of hot cum shot deep inside her yet again.

He leaned against her, holding her close as she held onto the wall, keeping her from falling to the ground.

It took a few moments for them to catch their breath after the exertions they'd put themselves through.

Finally she looked over at Jeff, face still flushed, sweat on her breasts, and all she could say was "Fuck."

Jeff smiled, leaning back against the wall before saying "fuck is definitely right."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stacey's Eventful Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds