• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tyler in Prep-School

Tyler in Prep-School

12

This story depicts all people over the age of 18 and is meant to be a fun artistic foray, please treat it as such. Constructive comments are welcome.

________________________________

"That's it for today gentleman; hit the showers." Coach's words rang in Tyler's ears as he wiped the grass clippings and salt from his sweat drenched brow.

Tyler was attending preparatory college in rural North Carolina to increase his grade point average so that he would be eligible to take a Division I football scholarship at Clemson University. The Clemson head coach told him that his 6'6" frame would be an asset for them in the TE slot on the football field in future years, but he could not be awarded a scholarship unless his grades were higher.

Tyler didn't like academics, he liked two things football, and women. At his new prep-school location, Tyler made a name for himself right away by showcasing his superior skills on the football field and with the ladies.

Tyler and the Razor Backs were 4 games into the season and 4-0. The Razor Back TE was a star player scoring at least a TD a game, which gave him instant fame around the small campus.

Tyler was a 6'6" athletically gifted man, with a fully developed cut physique that allowed him to compete with the best athletes in the country as a top D1 college caliber athlete. Once in high school, most people told Tyler he resembled a young Paul Walker. Naturally Tyler did well with the girls.

Tyler, although only 18, had a lot of experience wit women, and that is because all sorts of women threw themselves at him constantly. Tyler was fortunate that he could be very selective with whom he chose to spend his time, and pursue. Tyler loved women, and not just any type of woman; Tyler loved real women with curves. The more pronounced the curves the better, and he loved big tits above all. He could have fun with a girl with a big ass, but Tyler would never do more than dance with a girl without some big beautiful titties. Lucky for Tyler, he had no shortage of girls noticing him, as all the girls at this po-dunk school were very well aware of Tyler.

He shuffled the helmet in his right hand as he re-gripped his face-mask as he walked toward the tiny brick field house that housed the locker-room. This sad decrepit place would look like a dump compared to Clemson once he got his full ride there in a year's time.

Tyler's QB approached him, Eric—(he was alright-but looked a lot better with a blue chip like Tyler reeling in errant passes that would be dropped by lesser players) Eric lit up every time he came close to Tyler.

"Aye Ty, nice work today." Eric said coming to a trot equal to his much larger counterpart.

"You too bro, you were nice and smooth out there today man, you always make me look good." Tyler knew he was an average player, probably worse than his high school quarterback, but he was throwing him the ball so it was important to keep Eric's confidence high.

"So man, you coming over to the house tonight? We are throwing a ragger, and we are partnering with two sororities tonight. There will be pussy ev-ery-where."

Tyler knew he had an exam upcoming tomorrow, so he was not sure if the party would be a good idea, but he wasn't gonna tell Eric no.

"You know me man; I'm always down. I do have some shit to do before though, so when I come through, it will probably be late."

"It's all good baby, do your thing and hit me up later." Eric slapped Tyler on the shoulder pad and jogged up with the rest of the players filing into the entrance to the field house showers.

As a part of Tyler's end of practice rituals he did laps around the football field and stretching cool downs. As he jogged in the wet grass he could hear his cleats ripping through the grass as his long strides glided along the surface of the field. He was deep in thought about his choice tonight. To go out and party with sorority girls or stay in and study? Maybe he could do both. He wasn't willing to skip out on studying, since his sole purpose of being here was to get him to Clemson. He could party with sorority girls once he is there.

Tyler thought that he did have that meeting with the new tutor at 8PM after dinner, so maybe that 2 hour session will be enough. He tried to recall that dorky short girl it was with, she wore glasses, he was a remembered it was Lisa. Maybe he could cut it sort with Lisa, he wasn't sure if she would go for that, as she reported their progress to his current coach.

Tyler's frame from a distance looked impressive, he was a tall handsome man with a light scruffy face and short blond hair buzzed very short showing off his muscular neck and impressive Jaw line, he was just the type of guy that Keeara liked.

Keeara was a student at NC Prep and there her second year for improvement of her grades too. She was on the track team as a sprinter and often came to watch the boys football practice, because she liked to do he work outdoors and due to the entertainment. She enjoyed watching all the boys in the tight pants showing off their cute butts and sometimes-noteworthy packages.

Tyler caught her eye from the moment she saw him. She liked white boys, in fact she found that often they were more respectful of women and treated her with greater attention and chivalry then the black men she had dated in the past. Keeara had put her books and pen down on the bleachers and just was watching Tyler intently.

She respected Tyler's effort, he was the last one on the field putting in extra time, he looked like a physical force, and he was sexy. She liked looking at his thick muscular legs and his big package in his skintight football pants, she could feel a pulse of satisfaction tingle between her legs as she watched the striations in his muscles move as he slowed his jog at the end of the field.

He sat down to stretch which is when Keeara got up to say hello.

Tyler sat in the mildly wet grass with his right leg slung over his straight outstretched left leg, he was pulling on his bended knee with interlaced fingers trying to stretch his glutes. Then he saw her. Keeara had gotten up and was walking toward him from the field house bleachers. Keeara was the talk of the entire football team. She was probably the hottest athlete at the school, as she was a runner on the school track team. She was a sprinter but did not have the body of a sprinter, she had thick muscular legs that ran up into a huge bubble butt booty typical of a runner, then she sported a very flat stomach but she had amazingly full breasts for a runner. She had either D cup or double D cup breasts from what Tyler could tell and he loved it. She had beautiful full pink lips and a slender nose. He liked how she wore her hair in corn rows.

The entire football team talked about how hot she was and whether she had to wear multiple spots bras when she ran her races, because of her massive rack. Few guys on the team actually even had the guts to talk to Keeara, but Tyler had spoken with her several times around campus, they were glorified acquaintances, almost entering the new friend-arena.

Keeara approached Tyler slowly, throwing her hips out as she walked. Her booty was so big that you could see her toned glutes from the front view of her body.

"Marion Jones, good to see you again." Tyler smiled as he pulled his knee tighter to his body.

"Ha you are funny Ty Ty," she giggled, titties jiggling as she walked up, "you know Marion Jones didn't look this good boy." She spun displaying her outfit, her golden brown skin shimmered in the afternoon sun as she showed off her skin tight white yoga pants and her tight bright red top, her bust playfully bouncing as she rose and fell during her spin.

"Not even close, so what's up with you, what brings you out to the football field on a Friday?" Tyler loved to flirt with Keeara and she liked to lay it on thick with Tyler.

"Oh you know," she swung her arms outstretched popping her fist in he other open palm twice in rhythm "sometimes I come out here and watch y'all practice while I study, plus being outside relaxes me."

"How did we do today, did we look good?" Tyler had a big grin on his face.

"Some a y'all looked better than others, but Ty Ty, boy, I do think you were lookin' fine out there." Keeara was smiling and clearly stating this in a joking matter, but both parties were enjoying the playfulness of the interaction.

Tyler laughed, "Oh yeah, well I hoped I was one of the guys looking better than others-" he mimed air quotes, and shifted his weight and extended his bended leg out straight and then flipped his other over the newly outstretched leg. "I know, whenever I see a track meet or practice, I am always looking to see if I can see you." Tyler picked at some grassy turf and feigned throwing it at Keeara.

"Is that right?" she responded, folding her arms and propping up her brown melons high on her chest. As she did this, the tops of her full breasts were spilling out of the low cut red top she was wearing causing a beautiful sea of cleavage to pour out of her top. A mound of 6 inches of cleavage was on display for Tyler. This caught and drew his eye to her breasts, where as before he was able to maintain eye contact or dispassionate glances.

Keeara noticed his response.

Tyler wasn't nervous, but he had never been with a beautiful black woman like Keeara, although he had nothing against it, but he certainly was interested. He had heard that black girls in some cases were more forward, but Keeara had always flirted with him hard core whenever he ran into her. He thought maybe he would step up his flirting.

"Yeah I look for you." Tyler responded simply.

"Why are you looking for me?" Keeara fluttered her eyes and breathed deeply allowing her overflowing chest to rise and fall.

"Well, Kee, I met you early on when I got here, and I like to follow what your doing on the track team."

"Oh no other reason?' Keeara pursed her lips and lowered her eyes subtly hinting at her large bodacious boobs.

"You also happen to be the hottest girl on the track team, but I really am interested in your races too." Tyler laughed and thumbed his nose as he spoke.

"So you do like chocolate Ty." Keeara smiled and said with a teasing tone.

Tyler laughed, she was sexy the way she was so forward and clearly did not give a shit about how or what she said. "Yeah, of course I love chocolate."

"I am happy to hear that, be cause you are one cute white boy." Keeara looked right at Tyler and held his gaze, then shifted her weight to one side and placed her had on her hip.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm, I like me some tall white boy in tight pants," Keeara leaned forward displaying a beautiful view of her round D cup orbs to Tyler as she lowered herself onto her knees with Tyler.

"Your cute and you need help,; don't they teach you how to stretch at football Ty Ty, here, let me help you." Within seconds Keeara has her massive breasts floating in Tyler's face as she gently drew her finger nails down along his thigh down toward his shin.

"Now lean back on your back, in order to stretch properly, you need two people, one to apply pressure to the muscles, while you stretch."

Keeara was kneeling right in front of Tyler now, she smelled sweet and clean, Tyler thought aloud. "You don't want to touch me Keeara, I'm covered in sweat and you are all clean."

"Don't you worry baby, I am on the track team, I have seen sweat before, plus-I like the way you smell when you are all sweaty, but first take that jersey off, and the pads too, get those out of the way."

Tyler looked around, there was no one else around the field house, the players had cleared out, there was a janitor emptying some trash barrels on the other side of the stadium about 75 yards away.

Tyler took off his jersey and pads all at once and tossed them to his side.

He then looked at Keeara and thought how amazingly hot she was. Her yoga pants were so tight you could see every curve of her beautiful legs and massive butt in them, and he shirt must be two sizes too small because her tits were nearly spilling out of her red shirt as she leaned forward to help him. He began to feel his large cock begin to have increased blood flow, with this beautiful woman practically draping her massive natural breasts on his cock. He was starting to get hard quick and he had to stop looking at her tits or she was going to notice his package growing.

"Ok, lean back." she pushed his chest down with her right palm and then grabbed his right calf and extended his bent knee to point straight in the air. She then braced the inside of his extended knee against her shoulder and applied pressure against his leg while pushing down on his outstretched right leg flat on the ground.

Keeara gazed down on this beautiful chiseled man laying on his back on the ground. She could see the sweat glisten as it trickled down the different contours of his exposed six-pack, washboard stomach. Tyler was now only in his cleats, socks and his skintight white and grass stained football pants. He was so sexy, she imagined squeezing his bare ass as he pounded her; she loved a man that was in shape. She also knew Tyler was likely the best athlete at NC Prep, and that turned her on even more.

She recalled him being distracted when she folded her arms and pushed up on her tits. Maybe he was a tit man, a boob guy, whatever he was, she knew she had the goods to please him, but she wanted to make sure he wanted her before she tried anything drastic.

"Ahh, that feels good." Tyler said as he brought his hands in a clasp over his face. He peaked out from underneath his hands to see Keeara's huge natural breasts heaving up and down in her low cut shirt her cleavage was driving him insane. He could feel his cock growing to the point where he would be at full chub, and with any more stimulation it would be fully erect.

"So Ty Ty, you said you like chocolate?"

"I do, " Tyler lifted his hands from his face and folded them behind his head propping it up. Tyler was losing his ability to be cool as he could do nothing to hide his huge dick which was clearly being taunted by Keeara. His normal playful banter was escaping him.

Keeara looked at him and then looked behind her as she lifted her left leg to straddle Tyler's extended leg and said "Are you the kind of boy who likes chocolate buns?' with that she arched her back and slowly gyrated on his right leg and grabbed her big round ass as she rubbed her pussy along his lower thigh. Keeara was looking back at her ass as she caressed it for show then stole a long glance at Tyler's package, which was sporting the outline of a huge member clearly thick from excitement.

Her panties were drenched. She loved taking charge of Tyler's passion while making herself extremely heated in the process.

She then returned her gaze with a smoldering stare and pursed lips, she lifted her shoulder and raised her crotch from his right leg. She pulled his left leg down and pushed his right leg up in the air switching the position of his legs. She then pushed her shoulder into the inside of Tyler's raised right thigh, all without breaking eye contact.

Keeara batted her beautiful brown eyes and said slowly "Or are you the kind of guy that likes chocolate milk duds?"

She then took her free right arm and with her index finger made a hook to pull down the middle of her red top. Her beautiful golden brown boobs hung there still in the cups of her bra which was a red push up bra underneath. She exposed the soft pillowy natural breast which were being pushed together to form the most beautiful view of full cleavage he had ever seen. Her breasts were not overly saggy and were full and perky which he could tell because she leaned forward pushing them together with her elbows creating 12 inches of overflowing cleavage. She was mashing them together so much, he could see the edge of her areolas creeping out from the center of the cups of her red bra under her shirt.

Tyler stared with amazement. He was fully erect now, there was no use fighting it, and there was no hiding it as she was in skintight pants with no shirt on.

"At a loss for words?" Keeara's voice awoke him from a trance.

"Keeara, you are so fucking sexy, I like it all baby."

"Well, which is it," she let her shirt snap back in place "chocolate buns?" she paused to mime riding Tyler's left lower thigh, dragging her clearly sopping wet pussy all over his leg..."or the chocolate milk duds?"

Kiara then took her right arm and pushed up on the bottom of her breasts with her forearm forcing her natural breasts pop out of the top of her shirt spilling out her cleavage.

"I like it all Kee, but to be honest, I can't help it, I wan to suck your milk duds." Tyler then took his hands and reached for Keearas heaving chest, her hard nipples now beginning to make bumps appear on her shirt despite being impeded by her bra.

She slowly met his hands with hers and took his wrists and pushed them to the ground.

It was as if, she just remembered they were out in public.

"Now now, big boy, I can't let you feel me up in the middle of a football field, there's a guy over there."- she took her hand off Tyler's wrist and pointed to the far end of the field.

"Who cares about him, he can't even see us from that far."

"So your saying you want my chocolate goodies no matter who sees?"

"Yes, you are driving me crazy Kee, let me touch you."

"You have to wait" Keeara grinded her sopping wet pussy back and fourth on Tyler's left leg which he could now clearly feel through his and her pants.

"I can feel how wet your pussy is Keeara."

"I want you to feel it Ty Ty, my pussy clearly wants you. I was watching you in your tight pants with your little boy bubble butt, I was wet just watching you from the sideline."

"I can't hide it anymore, you can see how hard my cock is for you."

"Why is it hard baby, tell me why its hard for me?"

"Ever since I met you I noticed how beautiful you are, your big round ass and you beautiful chest, I wanted you from the moment I saw you."

"Be dirty baby, I am melting on your leg, be dirty when you tell me why your cock is hard."

"My cock is hard because I want to suck your chocolate milk duds, I want to suck on your beautiful titties Keeara, they are so big and sexy, I've been fantasizing about you since me met."

"They are all for you baby, if you want to suck them, I want your tongue all over them, and I want you to squeeze and tease my nipples with your lips.."

"How big are they baby, are they D cups?"

"They are Double D cups, and they want your cock in between them."

With that, Tyler could feel the precum begin to stream out of the head of his cock. He was not going to be able to contain himself much longer,

He just imagined, leaning up, ripping down the front of Keeara's shirt and taking her breasts in his hands. He would suck on them for a moment, then he would slowly wrap them around his pulsing cock that was dripping from precum. After several pumps he imagined he would spurt a hot greasy load of salty cum all over her beautiful mammeries.

Keeara couldn't resist any longer, she took her hands off Tyler's wrists and said, "Fuck it, I am too horny," she grabbed onto Tyler's Johnson through his pants and said "your dick is so big baby. It is way to big for a white boy's cock."

Tyler then grabbed Keeara and pulled her on top of him sliding her up his torso and rubbing her sopping wet pussy directly on his erect member in his pants. Her brown tits were now directly in his face, and he didn't care what Keeara said, she grabbed his cock, he was gonna grab her titties.

"I love it when a man takes charge."

Tyler took his big hands and brushed Keeara's shoulder straps to the side of her arms so they hung limp to her sides, this revealed the sides of Keeara's massive natural Double Ds as they hung down in front of Tyler's face. They were swinging in a pendulous motion while still half under cover of the red top. Tyler could see where her dark skin began to show a lighter golden brown under where the cups where the breasts would have sat in her bra cups. Tyler slowly pulled down the front of her shirt, taking with it the bra cups and all. Out flopped the two most amazing black tits he had ever seen. They were beautifully shaped round golden globes with a proportionate perfectly round set of big nipples which were rock hard. She had areolas about he size of a half dollar. The nipples were a dark brown, and they were itching to get sucked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tyler in Prep-School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds