• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeff's Story Ch. 02

Jeff's Story Ch. 02

12

This story is fiction. It involves incestuous relationships. It is not meant to be a story of femdom or submission, although, it may seem to be at times.

All characters are eighteen or older.

*****

Jeff came into the kitchen, wearing the panties as Hannah had told him to do. He had not expected them to fit, but his mother had a pretty full butt. He did too and was surprised when they turned out to be only a little snug. He was naked otherwise, except for slippers, and red with embarrassment.

Susan was seated at the counter, Hannah at the table. Both women wore robes. They were naked beneath them and still excited by their earlier loving. Pheromones were thick in the air.

Susan sized him up. "They look nice on you, Honey," she told him. "Turn around so we can see the back."

Jeff would have thought she was being sarcastic if her tone hadn't been soft and she hadn't called him Honey. He did as he was told and turned so she could see the back.

"They look good from the back too, honey," his mother told him. "Your butt fills them nicely. Sit down, we'll talk before dinner."

Jeff joined his sister at the table. Susan sat too.

"We've decided to forgive you, Jeff," his mother told him in a stern voice. "But you need to be punished. Forgiveness will only come when you have atoned for your misdeeds."

Hannah smiled at him. She reached for his hand and squeezed it.

"Let's get you something to cover yourself with, Baby," his mother said.

She opened the door to the laundry room. She had left a few pieces of lingerie there. She decided to try a sheer negligee on him first. It was one she used to wear often, but it was a little tight on her now. She brought it to Jeff.

He looked askance at the garment, but Hannah spoke before he could object.

"Don't forget what I told you, Jeff honey." Her hand was still on his and she squeezed it again.

He reluctantly stood to let his mother help him try on the negligee. She was disappointed to find that it just didn't fit. It might have been okay except for the shoulders. She tried a satin slip next. It was one that had always been too big for her. She had only worn it a couple of times. It was tight over his stomach, but the chest and ass fit okay. It was short on him too. Susan thought it would do for the moment.

"You look sweet, Baby," she told him.

She hugged him then and kissed him on the lips. Just a soft, brief kiss, but it seemed full of meaning to Jeff.

The women had ordered a pizza for dinner. It had arrived earlier and was in the oven to keep it warm. Dinner was a bit surreal to Jeff. Susan and Hannah talked as if nothing had happened that day.

The meal finished, Susan asked Jeff to help Hannah clear the table. While he was standing next to Hannah at the sink she let her body touch his often. Jeff felt his cock becoming firm against the silk of the panties.

"Sit down, Jeff," his mother told him when they had finished cleaning up. "We need to discuss things."

Jeff sat, he was anxious about what was to come. Hannah served everyone coffee then joined them.

"Jeff, although we have decided to forgive you," his mother began sternly. "We don't think you realize the seriousness of what you did."

Susan looked to Hannah who nodded in agreement.

"So, until we feel you are truly repentant your punishment will continue. Hannah will help me."

"We think," continued Susan. "That the best way for you to learn is to actually try to think and feel like a woman. So while you are home you will be wearing woman's clothing, and lingerie. Especially lingerie. Hopefully you will develop feminine insights."

"We'll try to make it as easy on you as we can, Jeff," Hannah told him. "But you must understand. You must realize how women feel about things like you did."

Neither Susan nor Hannah cracked a smile about the fact they had peeked through keyholes too. That fact did not fit their agenda, they maintained the stern pose they had started with.

"Do you like the panties, Jeff?" Susan asked. "You'll be wearing them often."

"I can tolerate them," he said grudgingly.

"I'll go shopping tomorrow and get you some that fit better. Maybe a few other things too.

Jeff did not want to admit, not even to himself, that the panties and slip did feel quite comfortable; that he liked the silky feel against his cock and balls and the smooth satin on his body. He had read a few stories about feminization. The guy being turned always found out he liked the feel of panties. That was inevitably the beginning of the end of his manhood, the start of a slide down a slippery slope. His mother had said she would be getting him a few other thing too. He cringed inwardly when he thought about where all this might be leading. He did not want to go where his punishment seemed to be taking him.

Susan left Jeff and Hannah at the table. She went to her bedroom to see if she could find any other things that might fit Jeff.

"I'm glad to see you feel more comfortable wearing panties." Hannah smiled at him.

"I didn't have much choice, did I?"

"You need to do it, Jeff." Hannah looked at him steadily. "I think you're going to end up liking it. At least I hope so. Your butt looks really nice in them. The slip tends to accent it nicely too. You do have a little bit of a bubble butt you know. For a man it is unattractive, but on a woman it's sexy."

Hannah paused, she put her hand on Jeff's. "We both love you, Jeff. Mom and I both. We want what is best for you. Please trust us."

"If I don't I get kicked out, right?" Jeff responded with a touch of bitterness. Bitterness that was somewhat feigned. The truth was that Hannah's comment about his butt kind of pleased him. To him it seemed that she was attracted to him in the panties and slip. Jeff's emotions were becoming confused.

"If you don't it will show us that you don't care about us."

She looked steadily at her brother for a moment.

"Please, Jeff, do as Mom says. I'll help you. She will too if you show her you're willing.

"You're already starting to like it, aren't you, Jeff?" Hannah continued softly. "Now you can understand why women like silks and satins and nylons."

Jeff didn't respond, but he agreed with her. His cock was hardening in the panties. Once again his mind went back to the feminization stories he had read; about how the man came to realize he liked the soft silkiness of lingerie. That to like the lingerie was in itself a feminine trait. It was only a short step from there for the man to realize he actually liked the sense of femininity.

Did I actually think of it that way? Softness equals femininity? He wondered. But they do feel nice.

Jeff was mortified by his thoughts, he didn't want to be feminized; he didn't want to like the sensations womanly undergarments gave him. But he did like the sensuous softness. And there was no choice, was there. He went along with them or he got kicked out of the house. And, above all else, he wanted to continue eating their pussies, to live his jerk off dreams.

Susan returned, she hadn't found anything that she thought would fit him well enough to sleep comfortably.

"Tomorrow is a school day, Jeff" she told him. "You can wear your regular clothes to school, but you will have to change into panties again at home."

They watched TV for a while, before bedtime. Susan and Hannah were both sexually satisfied and relaxed. Jeff knew he'd be jerking off again, he had only cum once. He caught himself a couple of times rubbing his nipples through the satin fabric of the slip. It felt nice. He would have new visions tonight.

They all went to bed. Susan considered inviting Hannah to join her, but decided she didn't want Jeff catching on, not yet. She had to keep him under control.

In bed Susan relived the day in her mind.

My God, I've had sex with both my children. I can't believe how much either. I must have cum a dozen times. It was fantastic, even the times I masturbated were so much better than usual. I know it's all wrong. I don't care. I want more, more of both of them.

Hannah, too, was having thoughts about the day.

I guess I know now, I'm bi; and it was my own mother who showed me. Strangely it doesn't seem to bother me. In fact I feel like I've found a new way of life. I can enjoy sex both ways. I felt really fulfilled after sex with my mom. And my brother, no guy has ever given me head that good. And his cock, so big. I want it. I want it to fill my pussy. I've never had so much sex in one day, and all great too. I've never cum so much. And the same thought her mother had.. I know it's all wrong. I don't care. I want more, more of both of them.

Jeff's masturbation session was much more intense than usual. He had found both his sister's and his mother's panties in the hamper, the ones they had been wearing while they peered through keyholes and masturbated. He sniffed them and licked them. He was in heaven enjoying two pair of extra savory panties. Of course, now that he'd tasted the real thing panties were not quite as great as they had been. Even so, they were superb specimens. He played with his nipples through the satin bodice of the slip as he sniffed and tasted the savory gussets. He pulled the slip up to his waist. He fondled his cock though the silky panties until he was ready to take it out and stroke it. He didn't think he had ever been so hard.

He came with an eruption of cum and electrifying thrills tearing through his body. He pulled the panties he was wearing back up over his softening dick and rolled onto his side to sleep. He did not even think about changing out of the lingerie. For one thing his mother or sister might check on him; for another, they felt kind of nice. He was beginning to accept the fact that they did.

His last thought as he fell asleep was about playing with his nipples. It's the first time I've done that, played with my nipples when I jerked off. It seemed to make my cumming more intense. I'll have to try it again.

Hannah came into his room in the morning to wake him. She had never done that before, but things were different now. It was one of many firsts that would be occurring, or had already happened.

She sat on the edge of the bed and shook him awake.

"Get up now, Baby. Time for school." She lifted the covers to make sure he was still in his girly things. She smiled when she saw that he was, she caught the scent of his cum too. It would seem to indicate that dressing in lingerie hadn't upset him to the point of impotence, just the opposite maybe. She smiled at him again and went to the kitchen.

Jeff got up and sped to the bathroom to pee. He had a little problem holding the slip up and trying to pee with the panties pushed down. He was finally able to manage by sitting so he wouldn't dribble in the panties. Finished, he pulled the panties back up. A few drops did drip into the panties, but he ignored them. He smoothed the slip over his hips and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Susan smiled at him when he came into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Honey, I hope you slept well."

Jeff grunted an affirmative, He dug into the breakfast his mother put in front of him.

"You can change for school now, Honey. We'll talk some more this evening. If I'm not home when you get back from school wait for me."

Jeff left them. The two women were silent until they were sure he was out of earshot. They smiled then, broad happy smiles.

"I think it's working," Hannah said gleefully.

"It looks like it," responded Susan.

"Let's keep on telling him how good he looks in panties and lingerie." Hannah said. "It will reinforce the idea and he will come around easier."

Hannah had taken a couple of College psychology courses.

"I'll go shopping for him later," Susan said.

"I don't have any classes this afternoon if you want me to go with you."

"Okay, that sounds like fun."

******

Jeff's mother and sister were gone when he got home from school. He went to his room and turned on his computer, while he had a chance he wanted to find out what he could about feminization.

He didn't get much time to search. The women came home shortly after he did. He went downstairs to greet them. There was no sense trying to hide out in his room. He had briefly considered not going home after school. He had rejected the idea. He didn't know what he could do, or where he could go if he did. Besides, the idea of eating the pussies of two hot women again was enough to draw him home.

"We'll have an early dinner, Jeff," his mother told him. "You won't need to change until after we eat. You need to study, too. Don't think you can let that slide."

Jeff went back to his room and his computer. He couldn't find much. The stories he had to take with a grain of salt. Except the biographical ones. Those mostly told about how wonderful feminization was, not something he wanted to know. Articles and websites were mostly how-to lessons. He gave up, for the time being, and read some porn stories about cunnilingus; he really liked that word. His mother called him for dinner after an hour.

Dinner over, Jeff and Hannah cleared the table. Susan left them to take a pair of new panties to the bathroom for Jeff. She left a new, silky, very feminine robe for him too. They had more new things for him, but they would be left for later.

She went back to the kitchen. Hannah had coffee ready and poured for all of them.

"Jeff," Susan looked at him seriously. "Your punishment is only beginning. It will not involve pain or public humiliation, but it may humiliate you personally.

"When you shower you will need to shave your legs and under arms, any chest hair too. I left a pair of panties and a new robe in the bathroom. The panties should fit you better. Put them on when you're done and come to my room."

There was silence for a few moments. Susan was trying to decide whether to tell him the rest of what was in store for him. She decided she would, to encourage him.

She looked at her son. "Jeff, there is more to your punishment. You will be required to service us sexually. Like we made you do when we caught you. We will be gentler about it, though. At least as long as you behave well."

Jeff couldn't believe his ears. His mother was telling him that he would have to eat her pussy; as punishment! And his sister's too. His dick was firming up, for what they would require of him he would dress any way they wanted him to.

He relaxed, he would have to act like he was being punished, but he thought he could handle that.

"Go get your shower now," Susan told him. "We'll be waiting for you when you finish."

The fact of the matter was that the women knew quite well that Jeff wanted to eat their pussies. It was all a game they were playing, and enjoying. Jeff, however, was not aware of the women's plans.

Jeff dried himself after his shower. He had shaved his legs and underarms as the women had told him to do. He hoped he had done it right. He was anxious for his reward; what they called punishment.

He had pulled on the panties that Susan had left for him. He was able to admit to himself that he liked the silky feel of them against his hardening cock. He turned to check his butt. After all, Hannah had told him it looked good in panties. He put the new robe on. It was silky and felt good against his bare flesh, sensuous. He felt good, he was starting to appreciate sensual things.

They were waiting for him. Both of them. Both were dressed in sheer negligees. The shadows of their areolas and pubes showed tantalizingly through the delicate fabric. They slid the robe from his body. They approved his shaved legs. They made him sit in a chair while they rolled nylons onto his legs. He was captivated by the feel of them. A garter belt was next. They told him to put the tabs under his panties then showed him how to attach them to the tops of the hosiery. A new, gauzy bed jacket followed. It fit quite well. They told him to stand so they could see how he looked. They both told him he looked good.

"Those panties and stockings bring out the best in you, Jeff," his mother told him.

"You butt really looks sexy," his sister added.

Jeff felt a brief moment of delight. They were finding him sexy, no other girl had ever told him that.

Hannah left him alone with Susan. At least she said she was leaving. In reality she only closed the door and knelt at the keyhole.

His mother handed him a pair of nylons. Her garter belt was on the bed.

"You can help me put stockings on, if you want to." She said softly. "I'd like it."

Jeff would like it too. His mother sat on the side of the bed. She let her negligee fall open and held her foot out. Jeff knelt and gazed at her wet pussy. She had to remind him of what he was to do.

"The stocking, Jeff," her voice was soft, but insistent. "You'll taste me later."

Susan had veered from the punishment theme. She was promising rewards, at least as Jeff saw them, for good behavior.

He rolled the stocking up her leg smoothing it as he went. Susan sighed. He did the other leg. Her fragrant pussy was in front of his face and his dick was throbbing.

"You do that well, Jeff."

She put the garter belt around her waist. She stood so he could attach the tabs to the top of her stockings. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of her pussy. It was overwhelming his senses; its closeness, the lovely scent of arousal, the pheromones wafting from her to entice him, the wild thatch of her pubes, the glisten of her juices around her slit.

Susan lay on the bed. She scooted back so that her back leaned against the headboard. She wanted to watch him.

"It's time for your punishment, Jeff."

He climbed onto the bed at her feet. He was trying to look reluctant. If they ever realized how much he wanted what they considered punishment they might quit.

But, he thought. If I make it good for them they might keep wanting it.

Her thighs were open for him, an invitation. He lay between them and buried his face in her wet and ready pussy. He knew what to do, even though he was still new at it. It had always been what he wanted to read about, to dream about. He licked and sucked and lapped at the juices of her cunt. He sucked her clit and let his teeth close on it gently. He fucked her with his tongue, as deeply as he could reach into her tunnel while his nose rubbed her clit.

He reveled in her fragrance, her tastes; the power of her musk. He was entranced, captivated.

His entire body thrilled as she clasped him with her nylon clad legs; as the friction of her pubic hair rasped against his face; as her hosiery caressed his cheeks and the flesh of his shoulders and back. Her heels pressed against the small of his back and beat a tattoo on his spine as she came.

A strange sensation invaded his mind, and his body. A sense of rightness. No, not eating his mother's pussy; that was sheer pleasure. It was a feeling that the way he was dressed was appropriate and correct. The feel of the feminine garments on his flesh, the feminine sensations that flooded his psyche; they seemed to bring on that strange feeling of rightness. He didn't dwell on the sensation, but he was very aware of it; he was consumed by the thrill of eating his mother's sweet cunt.

"Stop now," he heard her say. She was replete.

He lifted his head from her pussy, reluctantly.

"That was good," she said. "So good."

Jeff was elated by her words, he had pleased her.

"Thank you," he said.

"You can go to your sister now," his mother told him. "She's waiting for you."

Jeff rolled off the bed and stood beside it.

"You really do look nice, Jeff," his mother told him. "You have a nice ass, those panties define it well.

"Thank you, Mom."

Hannah was waiting for him, she had left the keyhole after watching her mother cum. She was lying on her bed dressed in her negligee, as she had been in her mother's bedroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jeff's Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds