• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lilly Wants a Baby

Lilly Wants a Baby

12345

This story contains graphic scenes of a woman having sex with someone other than her husband.

I love feedback, either in votes, comments or email. If you enjoy the story, please take the time to vote and perhaps even leave a comment. If you email me about this story, I will try to respond.

*****

Lilly Melendez loved cock. She knew it, and her husband, Don, knew it too. He was watching her as she happily sucked on Ray's cock. She rolled her eyes toward him, watching him watch her. His aristocratic Hispanic features, brown eyes, black hair, all of it, made her want him. They were a perfect couple. That he was secure enough to let them play with others was the gravy on top.

The man beneath her thrust upward, driving his stiff shaft balls deep into her dripping pussy. The man's name was Jerry. She'd just met him an hour or so ago but damn his cock felt wonderful inside her. Pushing down onto her new lover, she felt her ass bounce as it crushed against his legs. His knob was lodged deep inside her, stretching her, pressing against her cervix. The man wasn't too long or too short. He wasn't too big around or too thin. This cock was just right. But then Lilly thought a lot of cocks were just right.

The cock she was sucking, for instance, belonged to Ray West and was the most perfect cock she'd ever sucked, right along with at least two dozen other most perfect cocks. Ray, husband to Jill, was a tall, muscular man with beautifully tanned skin and short auburn hair. He was the man who had seduced her into understanding how much she loved sex. It had been the best night of her life; up to that point. Since then she'd had many best nights of her life. This night was shaping up to be another best night.

The tantalizing musky smell of sex inundated the room; filling her nostrils and making her nipples pucker with arousal. Closing her eyes, she rose up only to drive her hips back down. She was in a rhythm. Each time she lifted her hips, her mouth went forward taking more of Ray's cock between her lips. When she drove her hips down, her mouth naturally slid back until only his knob remained inside. She took advantage of that moment to let her tongue circle his silky smooth knob then she would push up and repeat the motion.

"Damn, Lilly, you suck cock like a dream." Ray panted above her. "Don, you liking that sweet pussy you're getting?"

Without taking her mouth off of Ray's cock, Lilly looked over at Don again. His eyes were still on her. Grinning as he rotated his hips back, he grunted out "Fuck yes! Alice's sweet pussy is amazing."

As if to emphasize his point, Don thrust hard into the thick red-headed woman on her hands and knees in front of him, forcing a grunt from her as well.

"Damn, Don, your cock is pretty fucking amazing too." Alice barked as he pulled back again. She dropped to her elbows and put her head between her arms, raising her large ass up in the process. Alice was one of Ray's many lovers, just as Jerry was one of Jill's. She was beautiful, if a little overweight, with classic Irish features; fair, freckled skin, pale blue eyes, and fiery red hair. On the inside of her right thigh she had a tattoo of a lizard using its long serpentine tongue to lick its own enormous penis. Lilly thought the tattoo odd and funny, but it fit Alice perfectly.

Just then Jill bounced into the room. Jill was a beautiful woman; from her spiky, platinum blonde hair to her wide hips she exuded sex. Her full breasts stood up proudly for a woman of thirty-six. Tipped with light pink areola and darker perky nipples, they jiggled delightfully as she walked. She was completely nude revealing that her pussy was shaved clean. In her hand she held a set of anal beads.

"Found them!" She exclaimed waving the beads in front of her. She stopped, her eyes widening as she took in the scene. "Fuck! You started without me? I wasn't gone that fucking long!"

Don Looked up at her, a big shit eating grin on his face. "Sorry, we got bored."

"Yeah, you look bored."

"Well, we aren't now." Ray grinned at his wife. "Come on and join the party."

"Maybe I should use these on you." She wiggled the anal beads toward Ray but her smile gave away that she wasn't really angry.

Lilly pulled her mouth off of Ray's cock. "Wow, I didn't know they would be so big."

"Don't worry, Lilly. They're only about as big around as that cock in your pussy and I brought lubricant too." Jill knelt behind Lilly and put a hand on her back. "You'll have to stop moving so that I can get these in."

"Go slow. I haven't done this before." Lilly looked back over her shoulder, eyebrows raised, and smiled at Jill.

Under her, Jerry stopped pumping but took the opportunity to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. Lilly pushed herself up until only the head of Jerry's cock was still inside her pussy. She flinched just a little when Jill dripped lubricant into her crack and then used a finger to gently work it into her butt.

"Oh! That's cold. But it does feel nice. OH!" Lilly gasped as Jill's finger sank knuckle deep into her ass.

"You okay?" Jill asked, holding her hand still.

"Yeah, guess I wasn't as ready for that as I thought." Lilly looked over at Don. He was still sliding in and out of Alice languidly but his eyes were locked on what Jill was doing. "She's got her finger up my ass, Don."

"Yeah, I see that. Fuck that's hot!" Don shot his wife a grin and then turned his eyes back to Jill.

Jerry gently bit her nipple and Lilly looked down at him. "Mmm, that feels good too." Although most of her weight was on her arms, she lifted one hand and gently caressed her lover's face.

Behind her Jill worked more lubrication into her ass. Lilly felt Jill pull her finger out but quickly press an anal bead against Lilly's back hole. The bead was quite a bit larger around than Jill's finger and at first her ass resisted it, but Jill knew what she was doing and within a few seconds it popped inside.

"Fuck! Oh, shit. That feels fucking amazing! Oh, Don, you have got to try this." Lilly's eyes were wide as she stared at her husband.

"Yeah, not so much, babe. But I'm glad you like it. I want to fuck you with your ass full too. I bet that will be incredible." Don pulled back, his cock glistening with Alice's nectar, and then slowly slid forward.

Another bead pressed against Lilly's ass and then slipped inside her. "Fuck! Wow! Give me another, Jill. Fill my ass up." Lilly groaned out.

"Hurry up, Jill." Ray said, gently putting his hand on the back of Lilly's head. "My cock's getting cold."

"Oh, you poor baby." Jill laughed from behind Lilly.

Another bead popped into Lilly's ass. She felt almost like she was being fucked in the ass. That was something she'd experienced for the first time just a few weeks ago. She'd loved it. The man who took her anal cherry was named Tony or maybe Anthony. Something like that. It had been unexpected. Don had just finished cumming in her pussy and had pulled out. Tony spooned up behind her and she thought he was going to fuck her pussy as well, but two dips into her sopping pussy just lubed his rather short and thin cock up and then he'd pulled out and moved to her ass. Don had been holding her face and kissing her while Tony took her so she couldn't even protest, not that she would have. She'd wanted to try anal for a while. It just hadn't happened. One quick jab and the head of his cock was in her ass. The feeling had been an intense combination of erotic pain and wonderful fullness. Tony had been gentle after the first poke and had taken his time working his cock into her ass.

That one experience had left her wanting more and tonight Jill had suggested the beads before they had got down to the serious fucking. Lilly already knew she was hooked and there were two more beads to go.

Jill pressed another bead into her. "You okay, Lilly? Do I need to slow down?"

Shaking her head, Lilly looked back at her beautiful friend. "No, God no, please put the other in. Feels so good."

Jill beamed at her and pressed the last bead into her ass. "Let me know when you are about to cum. I'll pull them out as you do. Believe me, the feeling is amazing."

Lilly nodded and turned her attention back to Ray's cock, taking it between her lips as she drove her hips down onto Jerry's hard cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she impaled herself on Jerry's pole. The feeling of the beads filling her ass as a stranger's cock filled her pussy was exquisite. That she had Ray's cock in her mouth and Don watching her made it even hotter. She worked her hips up and down in a frenzied rush; relishing the fullness and the friction. Faster and faster she fucked Jerry's cock while her mouth bobbed on Ray's swelling shaft.

"That's it baby, fuck me. Fuck my bare cock. I'm gonna knock you up so good. I'm gonna fill that beautiful belly of yours with my baby." Jerry grunted under her as she frantically rode his cock.

Powerful waves of pleasure exploded from her sex, radiating out. Her pussy clenched around Jerry's shaft, squeezing it. Her ass clamped down around the beads. She pulled off of Ray's cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Lilly moaned out as a spasm wracked her body.

Jill popped the first of the beads from her ass. The explosion of her climax intensified and her elbows buckled dropping her down onto Jerry's chest.

"Oh Fuck!" she wailed as juice squirted from her pussy soaking Jerry's balls in a heartbeat.

Jill popped out another bead. The inferno raging inside her turned into a firestorm of lust, desire, and pleasure. Lilly was babbling now. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she was wailing, but she didn't care about anything except the maelstrom of pleasure that was consuming her.

"Fuck yes, give me your baby. I want everyone's baby inside me." Lilly's eyes widened as she heard her own words. She and Don hadn't ever discussed having a baby.

Another bead came out. Lilly squealed and sat up straight on Jerry's cock.

"Do it you fucking bastard. Make a fucking baby in me." Through her growing delirium Lilly saw Don's face. He'd stopped fucking Alice and was staring at her, mouth gaping, eyes wide.

She felt Jerry's cock swell in her pussy and then it jumped as his cum blasted into her. Jill popped the last bead from her ass. Lilly threw her head back. Jerry was holding her breasts, pulling on her nipples as his cock pumped cum into her.

"Oh, fuck! Do it. Give me your bastard baby." She wailed.

Behind her, Jill wrapped her arms around Lilly's torso, her lips brushing gently on Lilly's neck. A series of spasms wracked Lilly before she collapsed forward onto Jerry. She lay panting for a moment and then rolled off of her new lover. Cum ran copiously from her gaping snatch. How much had he cum inside her? Falling over onto her back, she spread her legs and was only a little surprised when Alice moved between them, trailing kisses up her thighs until her lips found Lilly's pulsing pussy.

"God, Lilly, you're so beautiful. Your pussy looks so fucking amazing." Alice smiled up at her and then stretched her tongue out to lap up the mixture of Jerry's cum and her pussy juice. Alice had eaten Lilly a couple of times before and she had a talented tongue.

Don leaned down and kissed her on the lips and she felt his tongue press into her mouth. She parted her lips, inviting him in. Beside her Jill was expertly licking Jerry's messy cock as it slowly deflated. Ray moved behind Alice, sliding into her pussy as the red-headed woman continued to suck Lilly's cream pie.

Lilly panted, trying to stay calm; fixating on the sensation of Alice's mouth on her sex as Don kissed her. Her mind reeled. Did she want a baby? Really? Or had it just been an orgasmic fantasy. Her stomach fluttered. She wanted a baby! She'd never felt like this before. She'd never wanted a baby before. Maybe the desire would go away once she'd come down from the incredible sexual high she was on, but right then, right there she wanted a baby.

Alice's expert tongue was causing her pussy to vibrate and she knew another climax was building, but she couldn't concentrate on the pleasure. She wanted a baby! Not Jerry's baby, she told herself firmly. No, she wanted Don's baby. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. Their kiss became fevered. Tongues danced together in each other's mouth. Don was playing with one of her breasts and Alice was playing with the other. Alice's mouth was still firmly latched onto her pussy. Her tongue was deep between Lilly's swollen lips but her mouth covered the rest of Lilly's sex and even as she thrust her tongue deep into Lilly's messy hole, she sucked, pulling Lilly's labia deep into her mouth, the feeling was incredible. Once more Lilly felt a climax rising and she held onto Don as she rode the waves of pleasure. Lilly relaxed and let the rapture of her orgasm take her. Her mind drifted in a duel state of arousal and supreme contentment. She knew what she wanted. She wanted a bastard baby. No, she checked herself silently, she wanted Don's baby. That was what she wanted.

After the party, once she and Don had returned home, they lay in bed holding each other.

"I've never heard you say that before." Don turned on his side, propping himself up on one elbow.

She knew exactly what he meant. Her mind hadn't turned loose of the thought for even a moment since it had happened. "Say what?"

"That you wanted a baby." He smiled at her, his eyes gleaming. "Do you really want to have Jerry's baby."

"What! Fuck no!" She sat up. "Jerry is a pretty good fuck, but he's kind of an arrogant asshole. If you hadn't noticed."

Don's eyebrows creased. "So it was just the excitement of the moment?"

Lilly reached up and touched his face gently. "No. I do want a baby. But I want it to be your baby."

"How long have you wanted to get pregnant?" Don asked softly.

Lilly made a point of looking at the clock. "About five hours."

"So it was Jerry that brought it on."

Lilly shrugged. "I don't know what brought it on, lover. I was having the best orgasm of my life. No offense but it was all just so erotic and Jill had used those beads on me, and then Jerry said what he said and suddenly I was cumming like a fucking freight train and I wanted a baby growing inside me. But as soon as I came down I knew, yes I want a baby."

Don watched her, his face blank of emotion.

"What, you don't want a baby?"

"I don't want to have someone else's baby." His voice was like ice covering a river of molten lava.

Lilly sat up and crossed her legs, criss cross style. "I don't want Jerry's baby. God, he is such an arrogant prick."

"You seemed to like his arrogant prick."

Lilly leaned forward, her heavy breasts jiggling. The cool air made her nipples hard and for just a moment her mind thought of an infant suckling on them and a warm spot filled her stomach.

Forcing her mind back to the moment, Lilly studied his face. Don was working hard to keep any emotion from showing and she wondered why. Unless... "You're jealous!"

Don stared at her for a long moment and then he nodded. "Yeah, I guess I am." Sitting up he ran a hand through his hair. "I love you Lilly and I never want to lose you."

"Do we need to stop playing?" Lilly's voice shook. She didn't know if she could give it up, but for Don she would try. She'd managed to stay mostly faithful for five years. Two brief affairs in five years was mostly faithful she tried to convince herself. If they stopped playing she would try to be good, but she knew she'd fail.

Don shook his head. "No, but I don't want to raise another man's child."

"I don't want another man's child, Don. I want your child. I want a baby you and I make together, just us."

"If we keep playing, how could you be sure?"

"I'll get fitted for a diaphragm before I go off the pill and we will make all the other men wear condoms."

"Ray won't like that." Don stared into her eyes. His voice was still flat, but it no longer sounded icy.

Lilly shrugged. "I don't think he'll have a problem with it once we explain it to him. Ray's not a bad guy."

"No, Ray's okay. He'll do it, even if he doesn't like it." Don reached out and took her hands in his.

"Mitch will be okay, too." Lilly gave a little smile.

"Yeah, Mitch is cool. Weird, but cool."

"You don't think men should be submissive?"

"He's more than submissive. He's ... I don't know what he is, but it's weird."

Lilly laughed. "But you really like fucking Trisha. You really get off on black pussy, don't you?"

Don's eyes went wide. "It's just exotic to me, you know? I don't love her the way I love you."

"I know that, baby. I like black pussy too." Lilly winked at her husband.

"Some of the other guys might be a problem." Don grew somber again.

"Fuck em. If they don't wear a condom they don't get my little chica pussy. Now come over here and fuck me. Then we need to get some sleep."

On Monday morning Lilly called her OB/GYN and made an appointment. The previous day, all she could think about was having a baby growing inside her. She'd never even wanted a child before, but her clock had kicked in and kicked in hard. Now, at work, she kept slipping into daydreams. As hard as she tried to keep herself focused on having Don's baby, her mind kept drifting into a fantasy of several men fucking her and impregnating her.

"Hi Lilly!"

She looked up. Blake Middleton shifted from foot to foot, smiling nervously at her. His light brown mop of hair looked so boyish and those blue eyes were so beautiful.

"Hi Blake. What's up?"

"Um, well, I was over here for a meeting, and well, thought maybe you'd like to fool around."

Lilly and Don had rules they had made when they started swinging. Neither was supposed to fuck anyone else without the other's knowledge and approval. She hadn't been able to live up to that rule and Blake was one of the men she fucked on a simi-regular basis that Don knew nothing about. Smiling up at Blake, Lilly locked her computer and stood up. She hadn't taken her birth control pill this morning and although her mind knew that it took at least a couple of weeks for her to ovulate after stopping the pill, something inside her was thrilled that in just a few minutes she was going to have a cock inside her unprotected pussy.

She smiled at Blake. "Come on. I'm sure one of the lounges is free."

DalTech had several lounges available. Their official use was for entertaining clients or possible clients, but as long as they were empty the unwritten rule was they could be used by employees who needed a short distraction from the day's work. Lilly loved working for a company that allowed, and even encouraged, their employees to express their sexual liberty. Lilly took Blake's hand and they walked down the hall to the first lounge. It was early, just ten-thirty in the morning, so all of the lounges were empty. Inside, Lilly turned and smiled at Blake. Rising onto her toes, she wrapped her arms around Blake's neck and drew him down to a kiss. Their lips met and Lilly felt her pulse quicken. It was always this way.

As they kissed, Lilly let her lips part and Blake's tongue slid into her mouth. She felt his arms encircle her, holding her tight. Pressing her body to his, she gave herself to him. He pushed her backward, still holding her in his arms. Two, three, four backward steps and she felt her butt press against a table. Blake lifted her and set her on the table. She was wearing a white pull-over blouse with a black, mid-thigh length, pencil skirt that was split up both sides almost to the waist. Blake hurriedly pulled her blouse up, exposing her black pushup bra. Lilly wrapped her legs around Blake's waist, pulling him tighter into her. She grabbed his face, kissing him frantically.

Blake dropped her blouse on the table behind her and then fumbled as he unsnapped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders forward, letting her bra fall down her arms. Her hands dropped from her lover's face, allowing the bra to slip to the floor, and she urgently tugged at his belt and then unbuttoned his slacks. Blake slid his hands up her thighs pushing her skirt up higher until he reached her hips.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lilly Wants a Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds