• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Meeting, A Gift

A Meeting, A Gift

She was nervous, I could tell, as she slowly stepped through the door I held open for her. The lounge area in the suite was spacious, with a low table around which were several comfortable chairs. On the table sat two glasses of chilled champagne, with the bottle perched in an ice bucket next to the table. Beside the two glasses, a small wrapped parcel sat waiting.

"Please," I asked her. "Sit. Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks." She sat, and I sat opposite her, with the table between us. I picked up one of the glasses, and proffered her the other.

"Here's to finally meeting in person, and in private!" The glasses clinked, we drank, and by the hurried swallows she took I could see she remained nervous.

She looked stunning, in black heels and stockings, a short black skirt, a cream scoop-necked top, a black tailored jacket, and a pendant necklace attracting attention to her bust. The lump in my throat didn't help my own swallowing.

"Relax! Sit back, drink some wine, talk to me," I suggested. She laughed, a familiar and welcome sound, and sank back into the chair, then looked enquiringly at the package on the table.

"Is that for me?"

"Sure. If you feel up to opening it."

She hesitated for a moment, and I could almost hear the wheels turning over in her head. Then she reached for the package, and ripped the wrapping paper from it, revealing a small cardboard box. She stopped, and then slowly opened the box.

"Oh," was all she said. She withdrew the contents of the box out and placed them on the table. Four black soft leather restraining cuffs, cushioned on the inside, and a large square of black satin folded into a long strip. Then she sat back, and her gaze remaining focussed on the cuffs, she took another sip.

I cleared my throat, and she looked at me. "You don't have to do this; it's entirely your choice."

She abruptly drained the remaining wine in her glass, then held it out to me to refill. I took it from her, and then started refilling it from the chilled bottle, while she picked up one of the cuffs and turned it over in her hands. I set the filled glass before her, returned the bottle to the bucket, and then seated myself again.

She had opened the buckles on the cuff, playing with the straps with her fingers. Then she looked up at me, and with a slow smile forming on her lips, she held out the cuff to me, and once I had taken it from her, she held out a wrist.

My heart leapt instantly, and I could feel that it wasn't the only part of my body responding to what seemed such an innocent action, but in context was anything but. I took her wrist in my hands, and with fumbling fingers, buckled the cuff snugly around it, making sure that the metal loop was on the outside of the wrist.

She picked up another of the cuffs, undid the buckles, then handed it to me, along with her other outstretched wrist. Again, I attached the cuff, with the loop to the other side so she could be secured with her wrists lying flat.

Now I was wondering what she would do about the remaining two. She picked up the third cuff, looked at me pointedly, and then laughing, raised her leg, and placed her foot on the table in front of me. This not only answered my question, but also gave me my first glance of what lay ahead, since I could quite clearly see her bare upper thighs and the small black lace panties she was wearing.

I stopped to gulp down the remaining wine in my glass, and then buckled the cuff around her stocking-clad ankle, taking the opportunity to run my hands up her calf, leaving her laughing again. Then she raised her other leg, deliberately I was sure giving me an even more explicit view of what was beneath her skirt, and placed her other ankle next to the first. The final cuff was placed in my hands, and I buckled it around her ankle.

Okay, now what was she going to do, I wondered. She downed the remaining contents of her second glass, then swung her legs out of my hands, stood, and pirouetted with her hands held together above her head.

"Wheeee! The latest in fashion accessories!"

I laughed with her, until she turned to the satin blindfold. She picked it up slowly, raised it above her head, and then lowered it to rest over her eyes.

"Will you help me fasten this please?" she asked. I stood, and moved to stand directly in front of her and tie the blindfold firmly behind her head. While I attempted to do this, she took it upon herself to start kissing my chin and my neck, and before I knew it, I was wearing one very friendly woman. One leg was wrapped around mine, her arms were around my shoulders, and I could feel her teeth sinking into my neck. She obviously had no intentions of making this easy for me!

When the blindfold was on firmly, I picked up the amorous squirming bundle wrapped tightly around me, and wincing as her teeth bit a little too firmly (at which she giggled), I carried her into the large bedroom. I placed her standing in front of the foot of the bed, then stood back to look at her (after unwrapping her arms from around me).

She was fidgeting slightly, and there was a sexy pout on her lips. To me it looked like she was hoping to be kissed. Not wanting to disappoint her, I stepped forward, and taking her chin in my hand, kissed her passionately, tasting her tongue with mine. We kissed for some time, her arms pulling me tight, and my hands travelling over her body. I slowly removed her jacket, and broke the kiss to place it carefully on a nearby chair.

Turning back to where she remained standing, I noticed two things. The first was that she was plainly not wearing a bra beneath her top. And the second was that she was very turned on. Unable to resist, I kissed my way down from her chin to her neck, then down the exposed skin between her breasts. Impatient, I lifted her arms, and then drew her top over her head, exposing her lovely breasts and nipples, ready for my kisses.

I kissed slowly from her ear, down her neck, sinking my teeth in a little as revenge, then down her arm, while her hand rested on my head. I could feel her skin shiver underneath my lips, and her indrawn breath as I started to kiss up from her ribs, up the underside of her breast, then tiny little kisses around her nipple, kissing across to her other nipple, a quick bite, then a long slow lick down the other side of her ribs.

My lips reached the hem of her skirt, and I reached behind her, and slowly undid the zip, and my tongue played with her belly button, and she giggled, pulling me hard to her. I let the skirt drop to the floor, and then led her carefully backward until she was sitting on the edge of the bed. The skirt joined the blouse (neatly folded - I had no intention of her looking rumpled.)

I faced a momentary quandary as I puzzled where next to begin; then kneeling, I took one of her ankles in my hands, and began kissing it. Stockings, while lovely to look at, are less than appealing to kiss, but I wanted to leave them on, so I continued kissing up to her knee, then along the inside of her thigh, to the bare skin, where I sunk my teeth in firmly. For which I received a smack on my head.

Her black lace panties barely covered her crotch, and were high on her hips, so my kisses followed the line, then across the top of her panties to her navel, my hands reaching to slide them slowly down her legs. Then I guided her back onto the bed, and stretched her arms wide above her head, pressing my still clothed body onto hers as I reached up to fasten the cuffs to the clips I had attached to the head of the bed earlier today.

I could tell from her breathing that she was very excited; so being the kind soul I am, I stayed where I was for a while to kiss her deeply. I wasn't entirely sure it helped, but at least I could say I tried.

Standing, I pushed her legs apart, and fastened each ankle to a corner of the foot of the bed. Now before me lay a vision of helplessness, entirely at my mercy. I had every intention of ensuring she didn't regret this for one moment.

Now with this vision of sex tied helpless to the bed, I felt it was time to celebrate. I returned to the living room, and picked up the mostly empty bottle of champagne, along with the ice bucket, and a glass, and carried these back into the bedroom. I'm sure by the noise that my lover could tell exactly what I was doing, and as I re-entered the bedroom I saw her bite then lick her lips in anticipation.

I sat next to her on the bed, and just casually trailed the fingers of one hand down from her lips, her chin, her neck, over her breast, over her nipple, then down her stomach, her hip, then the inside of her leg. As my fingers touched her, her body arched to meet them, and I could hear her breath indrawn over her teeth.

I bent and took one of her nipples in my mouth, lightly biting it, and smiled as she gasped and cried out, then with a last firm lick, straightened and retrieved the bottle from the ice bucket. She could hear me fill the glass clearly, after which I put my hand beneath her head and lifted it a little, and held the glass to her lips. As she started to drink, I pulled the glass from her lips, spilling the wine over her chin, and then deliberately over her breasts, watching as her nipples hardened further with the cold liquid.

Again I bent, and used the flat of my tongue to lap the liquid from her skin, lapping at her neck and at her breasts. She was crying out again, her body twisting as she tried to push her breasts into my tongue. I dribbled some more of the wine between her breasts, and down her belly, following it with my tongue. The bubbles from the champagne must have been tickling her, because she was twitching uncontrollably, and laughing and crying out at the same time.

I moved around to sit between her legs, and from there, I could see that my attentions had started having some effect. Her nipples were now extremely erect, and bending down to look closely at her pussy, then taking a quick lick up her pussy lips with my tongue, I could taste the moisture that had begun to form there.

The glass was still half full, so I held it close to her pussy, and carefully poured the liquid down her pussy lips, with my mouth on her lower lips, my tongue catching the liquid then licking up from the entrance of her cunt, to her clit. Using one hand, I held her pussy lips open, and then poured some cold liquid directly on to her clit, grinning as she screamed, then screamed again when I followed it with my hot mouth.

Before I knew what was happening, her whole body had tensed, and I felt a warm gush against my chin as she screamed her orgasm. "My, that was quick," I said, chuckling. "But don't think that gets you out of my plans for you. I shall just have to start again now."

"Oh god!" was the only comment I got in response to that statement.

At this point I was left with my wicked little mind planning what I should do with this helpless sex goddess next. "Ice," I muttered to myself, and was rewarded with a twitch when she heard me. I stood and walked to the ice bucket, picked up an ice-cube, then turned back to my willing victim.

The ice was quite wet, as it had been sitting in an open bucket for some time. I took one ice cube, and ran it from her belly up along her ribs, then around her breast, and over the nipple. She shivered, and I heard her gasp, and I then sucked her cold nipple into my mouth, while I ran the ice around her other breast.

Her nipples were hard again, although I suspected the ice was largely to blame for that. I ran the melting ice cube back down her body, and then over her pussy lips, and then pushed it inside her cunt. She cried out at that, and I started licking around her cunt where the ice cube lay, feeling the cold water mixed with her juices on my tongue.

Soon, what remained of the ice had turned to water, and she was moaning and tossing again from my licking her. I licked up to her clit, pushing hard against it with the flat of my tongue, while I pushed two fingers into her cunt to feel how cold it had become. Her hips started bucking against my mouth, and I had to hold them firmly with my arm and my body to continue licking her clit. Then when I sucked her clit hard into my mouth, biting gently with my teeth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue, she screamed again in orgasm.

I stood, wiping my chin, and moved over to the bedside drawer where I had earlier placed some toys in anticipation of this moment. I returned to the bed, and took a long vibrator, running it around the lips of her pussy, feeling her body jump, then pushing it slowly up into the depths of her cunt, feeling the lips part around it.

I picked up the second toy, a string of beads, and one by one, pushed them gently up into her arse, feeling her body press up against my hands each time, pausing to lick her pussy lips, or to run my fingers over her clitoris, or up over her nipples. The last of the beads was soon inside her, and I started to move the vibrator, pushing it in and out a little while I rotated it inside her, and used my tongue lightly on her pussy lips.

She was crying out again, biting her lip between the cries, and pushing her hips up against my hand with the vibrator. I started lightly biting her pussy lips, followed by long quick broad licks from the entrance to her cunt up over her clit. I switched the vibrator on, wanting to see what the effect would be, and she immediately screamed, and her hips started bucking again.

She was calling out now, and judging from her earlier orgasms, near cumming a third time. I started pulling the beads out from her, while turning the vibrator on full, and rapidly licking her clit. This time her orgasm was silent, but her whole body arched beneath me, and she stopped breathing I am sure for almost ten seconds, then collapsed back down.

I lay down next to her body, and nuzzled my lips into her ear. "You know," I quietly spoke to her, "I was thinking of having room service bring up a tray of fruit..."

"Oh god!" was the only response. Again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Meeting, A Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds