• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 03

Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 03

123

All Bryce wanted was just to find a little security and happiness.

It had started with a tumultuous relationship with Jace that made her run blindly away from him fleeing his deceit, dominance, and control. The fetish that had attracted her to Todd and then Matthew gave her fulfillment and satisfaction she had never imaged or experienced before. Todd, Matthew, and Jace were each sexually exciting and each so very different; she found herself in a constant state of sexual and emotional upset.

Note - I use the terms nursing and breastfeeding interchangeably

Note - I am no expert on this subject, but I hope that doesn't keep you from enjoying my story

ANR - Adult Nursing Relationship

ABF - Adult Breast Feeding

************

After three months, Todd had me on a daily milking schedule (he insisted on calling it my "milking"). Since he was now working primarily from home, it wasn't unusual for him to want to play or have a quickie at any time during the day when his libido demanded. My regular schedule was an early morning milking before Todd started work around 8:00 am followed by my 11:00 am milking. The late morning milking was my favorite time. I loved sitting on the sofa with Todd's head on my lap, nursing my breast leisurely. The pressure and weight of his head rubbing against my clit generated pure erotic contentment. By the time he finished nursing on both tits, I'd be wet, aroused and ready to have sex, which more often than not happened during these late morning milkings. Around 2:00 pm, he would again attend to me, but if he were in a meeting or out of the house on business, I'd wait until he got home for my evening milking which was usually around 6:00 pm. Of course, I could manually express my milk for at least some temporary relief, or use the pump, which I disliked, but I would usually wait for him. I think in a perverse way, coming home to find me almost in tears from the discomfort of not having been milked aroused him, making him hard and eager to have sex with me as soon as he came through the door.

"Don't cry my love, Daddy will take care of you," he would say in a low, comforting voice when he came in. After kissing away my tears, not always, but sometimes he would hold my gaze and press me to my knees in front of him. I wanted relief, but before that would happen, I knew what he expected; I would look up at him with tears shining in my eyes, and watch as he freed himself, and lowered my mouth onto his engorged cock. With my hands at my side or clasped behind my back, he would hold my head in position while he stroked his length into my mouth. In and out, in and out, his bulbous purple knob brushing across the roof of my mouth and down the back of my throat.

"Oh yes, that's it Brycie, just like that." I hated when he called me Brycie, which had been my father's pet name for me. "Yes, just like that baby," Todd would murmur. Finally, lifting me in his arms and carrying me to our bed, he would suckle me to the brink of orgasm. Barely able to hold himself back any longer, Todd would roll on top of me, spread my legs and fuck the crap out of me. With him grunting like an animal he'd fill my eager, welcoming pussy with his warm, thick, and abundant cum. Afterward, I'd fall asleep with him spooning behind me, and if I woke during the night, he would sleepily breastfeed enough to give me a little relief while I softly stroked and fondled his cock to a slow, oozing cum.

*****

It had always been an unspoken understanding that Todd was the dominant sexual partner in our relationship. Though we never discussed it, after almost six months of being with Todd, I began to feel taken advantage of and underappreciated. From some of the things he said and did, there were times when I felt the relationship was all about Todd, his needs, and desires, mine were secondary. Perhaps it was our age difference, Todd was older by fifteen years, more experienced, and at the time, I loved him.

For all of his faults, Todd at first seemed a thoughtful partner, and I have no doubt that he was concerned about my comfort and always tried to be consistent and conscientious with my milking schedule. My breasts were sometimes swollen and painful when not milked in a timely way and to remedy this, Todd brought up the idea of my occasionally having someone else milk me if he couldn't. We agreed it would never be a stranger, but someone we knew and trusted. Frankly, I was surprised when he suggested such a thing, but I didn't think he was serious. I gave him my reluctant acquiescence, and I thought that was the end of the subject. I gave it no further consideration until one morning a few weeks later.

I was in our bedroom preparing for my 10 am milking, and my phone rang; it was Todd.

"Hey, Baby . . ." he said.

"I'm waiting for you Todd; it's almost time for my milking, where are you?"

"Baby, I'm sorry, but there was an accident, and I'm out here on the freeway stuck in a traffic backup," he explained.

"What?" What are you talking about?" I shouted into the phone.

"Honey, calm down," he said patronizingly to me as if I were making a big deal out of nothing.

"Calm down?" I said, on the brink of tears. "This whole thing was your freaking idea! I'm the one who has to walk around with swollen, painful tits because you can't seem to be here on time, this is your fault Todd, and I'm sick of it."

"Bryce, please, try and understand," he began before I slammed down the phone cutting him off.

After an hour when he didn't call back, I stretched out on the bed and had a good cry.

I had decided to express my milk manually, and that thought just made me start to cry again, still angry and resenting Todd and his control over me. The doorbell rang, and I wiped my tears away and ran to the door expecting it was Todd. It wasn't Todd.

I opened the door, and my disappointment must have been apparent on my face.

"Geez Bryce, what the hell is wrong? Why are you crying?"

It was Matthew "Matt" Jamison. He was an old and good friend of Todd's. He and I had met for the first time at an ANR/ABF function a few months earlier. Matthew was in his mid-thirties, a big, ruggedly attractive man, divorced with no children. One of the most impressive things about him was that he was a respected and decorated Police Detective in the Cottonwood Police Department. At the time I met Matthew, he had just broken up with his girlfriend and spent the evening telling us how hard it was to find a woman into breastfeeding, and how frustrating it was for him to be without that unique kind of love. I remember thinking how strange it was to meet someone with such a forceful personality, in a position of authority, respect, and control who in their private moments found comfort and sexual gratification in suckling at a woman's warm, milky tits. Perhaps it was a rebound thing, but from the way, he looked at me and kept finding excuses to brush my arm and my hand I knew Matthew was attracted to me.

That night when we got into bed and lay there talking, I told Todd exactly what Matthew had done and said. Todd listened attentively and asked questions but mainly he thought it was funny and laughed, saying, "Who can blame him? You're a beautiful girl, and you got tits any man would want to touch and suck." He didn't seem to believe Matthew's interest was anything but innocent infatuation. Because I didn't want to cause any unintended problems between the three of us, after that night whenever we were in each other's company, I tried not to do anything that might be construed by Matthew as my being open to his attentions.

"Why are you crying?" Matthew asked again.

"Nothing, Todd and I just had an argument on the phone," I mumbled.

"You mean Todd's not here? I thought he was working at home this afternoon. I came by to talk to him about the hunting trip with the guys next month."

The silence was thick in the room, "Are you okay? Can I help you, Bryce?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

"Help me?" I asked and then felt the dampness on the front of my t-shirt; my breasts were so full and heavy with milk that I had started leaking.

Out of utter embarrassment, the tears started again. Matthew came to me and put his arm around me saying, "shhhh, stop crying, stop crying. I know this is all still kind of new to you, isn't it? But there's no reason to cry. Will you let me help you?"

I didn't know what he meant, but let him lead me over to the sofa.

"Now take your top off and lie down." I did as he said, and he stretched out beside me after removing his jacket.

I lay there obediently and gasped when Matthew's mouth encircled the nipple of my swollen tit and gently began to suck.

I slowly exhaled as he gradually increased the pressure until I felt the tingling sensation of warmth spread through my breast and upper body. He sucked my hard, pinkish brown nipple into his mouth encouraging the increased flow of milk. I could feel my body begin to relax as the discomfort lessened, and when the flow began to dwindle in one breast, I eagerly offered Matthew my other nipple.

As Matthew nursed, I became aware of his long, hard erection pressing against my thigh. Even though I didn't know him that well, I knew he was interested in me and despite him being Todd's friend, I was becoming aroused. I reached down and hesitantly began to rub his cock. He became even harder, and I could feel his cock pulsing through the fabric of his jeans. Matthew moaned quietly, and I unbuttoned his fly and slowly masturbated him until he gave a hard thrust and spewed thick, white threads of cum into my hand.

We lay there for a few seconds before I went into the bathroom and got a warm towel. Kneeling in front of him, I cleaned his cock, resisting the urge to take him into my mouth.

"Thank you, Detective Matthew, I said with a shy grin. I wanted you to know how appreciative I am for what you did for me today."

Matthew bent and kissed me. Parting my lips, he explored my mouth with his tongue, and I felt a warm, fullness blossom between my legs and pulled away, breaking his kiss.

He looked at me as if he wanted to say something, but thought better of it. After he had slipped his jacket on, I walked him to the door. When he left he waved and said, "Glad you're feeling better, I'll talk to you soon" and hurried down the driveway to his car.

Later, I told Todd that Matthew had stopped by and that I had let him milk me.

"Good, good I'm glad you decided not to be stubborn," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"He didn't tell you? Hell, when I knew I couldn't get here, and you were so pissed at me, I called him and asked him to come by and take care of you for me. He didn't want to at first, but finally said he'd come by."

I looked at him in disbelieve and the realization of what I had done. "Oh my god, you tricked me, you manipulated me. You sent him here to nurse me, without telling me. How could you do that Todd?" I asked.

He said nothing for a long pause and then said dismissively, "Well, it worked out, didn't it?" before turning and heading into the bedroom.

I see Matthew frequently at social functions and occasionally here at the house, after all, he and Todd are friends. I still get angry with Todd when I think about the circumstances of Matthew and me getting together.

I think our relationship began to change that day. Matthew and Todd remained friends, and though we never discussed it again, I'm sure he and Matthew probably talked and compared notes.

Though I enjoy the closeness Todd, and I have developed from this kind of unique intimacy, I don't know how much longer Todd and I will remain a couple. I've gradually come to realize how intimidating, controlling, and self-centered Todd can be.

*****

I awoke, feeling uncomfortable, my breast full with milk, the skin tight and warm. Todd was asleep, and so I decided to express some of the milk manually. I sat up in bed, flicked on the small bedside lamp, and began to milk the liquid into a small hand towel. I looked over at Todd and sighed, wishing he were awake to suckled me. After a few, the phone rang.

Startled by the sound of the phone ringing so early in the morning, I sat there fearful someone was calling with bad news.

"Hello? Hello?" I said, but there was no response. "Hello," I said again sure someone was there. Confused, I held the phone tightly to my ear, listening to the faint but continuous background sounds, the heavy breathing, stilted moans and the unmistakable sound of flesh sliding over flesh. Then with a blinding flash of the obvious, I realized the person on the other end was masturbating himself. In a shocked surprise, I felt mixed emotions of disgust, anger, and arousal. . . I knew it was Jace. "You disgusting bastard," I said in a muffled voice and hung up the phone. Unnerved by what had just happened, I sat there shaking as droplets of milk formed and fell from my engorged nipples onto the rumpled white sheets.

Soon after that, I began receiving more mysterious late night phone calls and occasional cryptic messages. I tried telling Todd about them; that I thought they were from Jace, but he chose to be a patronizing ass, telling me it was probably kids playing an annoying joke on me because they could tell the calls upset me. "In a few days, they'll get tired, and the calls will stop," he said. It wasn't kids, and it didn't stop.

Two weeks later as I drove home, I glanced up into my rearview mirror and froze. For the third time in as many days, I saw a tan and brown Mercedes following me; instinctively I knew it was Jace. As I took the first exit off Hwy 44, I saw a CHP vehicle parked on the shoulder and pulled up behind him. The Mercedes continued past me and proceeded down the freeway. I saw the driver . . . it was Jace.

By the time I got home, Todd was already there. In near hysterics, I tried to explain about the car, about Jace following me, but he wouldn't take me seriously.

"My God Brycie, stop being so paranoid," he said condescendingly. "Jace knows it's over; you make it sound as if he's stalking you or something."

"He is stalking me; he's doing exactly that!" I screamed at him and stormed out of the room in frustration.

Later that night when Todd came to bed, I was still angry, and despite the discomfort of my full, milk-heavy breasts, I turned my back to him. Todd drew close to me, and I shivered at the touch of his hands on my body. I was hungry for him. I felt the familiar achy throbbing between my legs and the tingling sensation of my breast milk letting down.

His large warm hands caressed my breasts, lightly running them over the round, plumpness of the swollen mounds, across the hard, tight elongated nipples. I felt him squeeze and pull my breasts in a way that reminded me of milking a cow's udders. I moaned and pressed back against him, aware of the dampness between my thighs. Todd rolled me onto my back and after latching onto the closest nipple began to eagerly feast.

He sucked hard, and I flinched when he bit my nipple sending hot shivers through me that rippled from my breasts down to my clit. I opened my legs for him and without releasing my nipple, he maneuvered between my legs and found the warm, moist place that had become his.

"Oh, Todd," I said as the swaying of my hips fell into rhythm with his slow thrusting. Todd lifted his head and kissed me, the sweet milkiness covering his mouth, now covered mine. In spite of my earlier anger, my body responded to him, and I could feel the promise of an exquisite orgasm building in my lower body.

*****

In Todd's egotistical way, there was such overconfidence in my attraction and feelings for him, he had no problem in asking another man, specifically Matthew to take care of me when he was unable to get home in time or as I increasingly began to suspect, he was off fucking someone else. One evening, after having stopped for a few drinks, Todd walked in on Matthew and me while Matthew was breastfeeding. He stood there clearly intoxicated and said he wanted to watch.

Matthew told him no, "Look, man, we'll be finished in another ten, fifteen minutes, just give us a little privacy."

Despite our objections and protests, Todd persisted and became obnoxious; we finally relented, and Matthew resumed milking me as Todd watched. After perhaps five minutes of watching, Todd freed himself and standing over me began jerking himself until he came in thin, white threads of cum between my legs.

"Oh my God, Todd, how could you?" I yelled at him.

"When did you turn into such an insufferable, self-centered asshole?" Matthew asked Todd as he stood up and grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"Matthew, please don't hit him, don't hit him," I shouted as I tried to separate them. Matthew paused and then pushed Todd away in disgust. As he gathered his things to leave, he looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face that said, "Why do you stay with this bastard?" and left the house slamming the door behind him.

No sooner was Matthew out of the door then Todd was on me. Pinned to the bed, he began to suck and gnaw on my breasts pinching my nipples, becoming pissed when there was only a drop or two of milk expressed.

"Todd, there's nothing there. Stop, you're hurting me," I cried.

In frustration, he sucked my nipples very hard, and as I struggled to get him off me, he roughly entered me. After pumping into me only a few times he came in a hard, explosive ejaculation that had spent cum seeping out around his cock. He grunted like a bull and slumped onto me. I felt nothing but a loathing toward him and pushed him off as he began to snore.

I lay there in the darkened room, thinking about Matthew. One thing I had learned from Matthew was that he was a sincere believer in the philosophy of ANR. It did not represent the distorted views that Todd professed. To Matthew, the nursing/breastfeeding relationship was a private, intimate bond developed between a loving, committed couple. Todd's interpretation, however, was a twisted variation that he used to manipulate, encourage, and sometimes coerce foolish naïve women as I had been into being willing sexual participants in his fetish play.

It had taken a while, but I had finally begun to see Todd for who and what he was, a user.

Within a few days of the incident between Todd, Matthew and me, I told Todd that I was moving out and that it was over between us.

"You're going to him, aren't you?" He asked.

"Him? Who are you talking about?"

"Matthew of course. You're moving in with him, you little bitch," he said.

"It's just like a slut like you to be fucking my best friend behind my back. How long have you been letting him between your legs?" He asked nastily before bursting into a loud, facetious laugh, giving me the impression that it didn't matter to him one way or the other if I left.

At that point, contrary to what Todd thought, I had not had sex with Matthew, but I had no intention of answering or dignifying his questions and stood there shaking with anger. My phone buzzed, and I looked down to see a text from Matthew:

"I'm waiting outside . . ."

*****

I walked into Matthew's house and stood nervously in the sparsely furnished living room. Matthew turned the dimmer up, and the room gradually flooded with a warm, subdued light. I sensed him behind me and felt his arms encircle me and his hands lovingly possess my breasts.

'I've wanted this to happen for a long time Bryce," he said bending to nuzzle my neck.

"I know Matt, me too," I moaned.

"Todd was my friend, I didn't want to come between you and him, but I couldn't let him keep treating you the way he was doing," Matthew explained.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Love and Trust Betrayed Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds