• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Coming to Life

Fantasy Coming to Life

I've always had a thing for Ethan. We almost dated in high school but I met my now husband Vincent first. Through the years we all became very close friends. Even now when I see Ethan, I can't deny the way my heart races and the fantasies that develop my mind. I'd never admit it though, and I do my best to push those feelings away. Vincent is a good man and treats me well. So maybe that spark we felt in the beginning isn't there anymore, but that's normal once you fall into a routine. We don't have sex as often as we used to, but its not like I desire it as much as I used to, either.

Just like every weekend we made plans for Ethan to spend the weekend at our place playing video games and watching movies. The work week went on and it was finally Saturday. I showered, got dressed in a pair of pj shorts and t- shirt, straightened my hair, and put on some light makeup. I don't dress to impress when I'm relaxing at home, but I also don't like to look homeless when we have company.

"Hey, whats up" Ethan said when he walked in that afternoon.

He sat down beside my husband and set up his computer so they could start gaming. I was usually pretty ignored when they started playing. Guys will be guys.

Just as boredom really started to set in, Vincent got a call from work.

"Yeah, I'll be in as soon as I can. Well guys, I guess you're on your own for the night. Some asshole canceled and they already tried to call everyone else. Overtime, right?"

Within ten minutes he left for his unplanned night shift.

Ethan and I have never hung out alone, so this was awkward. I get anxiety with situation like this.

Trying to fill the silence I asked, "sooo...what do you wanna do?"

He sat on the bed and told me to just put on a movie. He saw that I had smokey and the bandit and asked if I've ever seen it.

"Nope, never."

"It's a classic. Put it on, its one of my favorites."

I sat on the chair by the bed, not wanting to make anyone uncomfortable with this already uncomfortable situation.

"You don't have to sit in the chair, I wont bite" he grins.

"Oh okay, I just didn't want to invade your personal space"

"Don't be crazy."

I sit next to him and we watch the rest of the movie as he makes comments on the good parts.

As the credits roll, he looks over at me and he has curiosity in his eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, whats next?"

I get up to put on another movie. Just as I sit down next to him, the computer starts freezing. I knew this was going to happen eventually. Vincent mentioned something about needing a new graphics card or something.

"Well, it looks like we'll have to do something else."

"You could always strip" he joked.

"Yeahhhh I'll just do that" I say sarcastically.

"Well at least it'd pass the time."

He unexpectedly reaches out and placed his hands on my breasts. Frozen in silence we lock eyes. He pulls his hands away and smiles that perfect smile that's made me weak in the knees since I met him.

"Uhhh, okay," I say still fighting to assume hes just fucking with me to get a reaction.

Pretending not to be nervous I say, "So what was that?"

"I don't know, I've always wanted to do that, sooo i did."

Well, it's safe to say he's not kidding.

Confused but excited, and definitely not wanting to miss a chance with him by assuming hes kidding, I decide to try to be smooth and clever...

"Well there's something I've always wanted to do as well."

His eyes widen and so does his sexy smile

"What's that?"

Shit, I'm too much of a pussy to say it out loud. I don't want my request denied. My heart is going to beat out of my chest.

I decide to stay silent. At least if I don't say anything i can't make a fool of myself.

"Just say it"

"Never mind, it's really not important."

Why can't I just do it? Why can't I be that girl that takes action; makes the first move.

He's smiling as he moves closer and places a hand on my cheek. I can almost tell he already knows. He wants me to say it. The look in his eyes gives me the confidence I need.

"I've always wanted to kiss you."

"Okay."

"Okay as in?"

-Here goes my nervous rambling...-

"Okay as in 'Okay now i know?' Okay is in 'okay do it?' What are you..."

In a split second the guilt I felt about all of this left my thoughts as his warm lips found mine. I felt my heart fall to my feet and all self doubt left me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, kissing him deeper. I felt his tongue slide through my lips and into my mouth. My whole body woke from what felt like a deep sleep. My want for him to touch me turned into a need. I felt the need for his touch more than i felt the need for air.

He put his hand under my shirt and began to massage my breast through my black bra.

"You're tits feel so nice. I want you to show them to me."

Without hesitation I pull my shirt off. He fondles me a little more while I catch my breath and he reaches around to my back unsnapping my bra. It barely had time to fall off my chest before his hand met my bear breast and his mouth clasped around my hard nipple. A soft moan escaped my lips at the sensation of him swirling his tongue around my nipple. Ethan had my every nerve begging for attention. Ethan comes back up and continues to make out with me. I decide that if I've ever had a chance to have a "take charge" moment, this was it. Still kissing him I place my hands on his chest and lightly push him back onto the bed as I climb on top of him and straddle him.

Not wearing any underwear under my shorts I can feel his rock hard muscle pushing against my slit. Feeling good about myself for getting someone like him this excited, I rock back and forth against his trapped member, causing friction.

"You're such a tease." he groans.

"Me? Psht, never!" I say as I lean down and kiss his still smiling mouth.

His hands come up between us and find my needy tits once again. He continues to touch every inch of me letting my fantasy come alive. I scoot down straddling his legs and unzip his jeans letting some pressure off of his growing cock.

It slips out through the opening of his boxers.

"Oh wow!"

"What?" he asks sounding nervous for the first time tonight.

"It's...uh, bigger than I'm used to."

"Think you can handle it?" he asks, winking at me.

"Let's find out" I say as a lower my head and wrap my lips around the head of his dick.

I slide my mouth down the length of his shaft, twirling my tongue around him the entire way down until his penis touches the back of my throat.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing." he moans.

This kicks up my confidence so i reach down cupping his cum filled balls feeling them get tighter and tighter. I stop and ask him if he wants to switch positions.

He stands up, slipping his jeans and boxers the rest of the way down and kicks them to the side. I get down on the floor and sit on my knees. I can see the pre-cum dripping from his tip and as soon as he gets close enough i grab his cock and lick the liquid off his head and pull him back into my mouth, appreciating the inciting taste of him.

He pulls away and i look up at him confused.

He grabs his dick and asks "Is this what you want?"

"uh, yeah?"

"I want you to tell me you want my cock."

"I want it"

"No, beg for it."

I had a hard time telling him I wanted to kiss him. I can't even fathom telling him what i am thinking now.

"Please Ethan. Let me."

"Let you what? Say it."

I swallow hard.

"I want you to fuck my face. Hard. I want you to shove your hard cock down my throat till I'm gasping for air."

His smile grows, "You are such a dirty girl, don't be shy about it".

He grabs my ponytail in his fist and rams himself into my mouth. I gag at first but quickly adjust. He doesn't let up and frankly, it's the last thing I want him to do. He continues to fucks my throat pulling his penis all the way out of my mouth and roughly shoves it into my lips making them give way, until his full erection has disappeared.

He quickly pulls out of my mouth. "I don't want to cum just yet."

As he pushes me onto my back on the bed, he slides my shorts off and his hand slides up my leg reaching my slick pussy, revealing my desire.

"Mmm so soft and wet." he remarks.

Ethan starts to tease me running his finger along my slit.

"Ughhh please" I beg.

He looks at me playfully, "I'm sorry...?"

"Please Ethan. Finger fuck me"

With that, and without warning he glides his finger into my pussy watching my face twist in pleasure. He takes my nipple into his mouth holding it in place with his teeth while he flicks his tongue over it. I feel him enter another finger inside of me and I place my hand on his arm feeling his muscles tighten every time he drives his fingers back into my fuck hole.

"You're so fucking tight around my fingers. I can't wait to get my dick in here."

"Then don't wait."

I lean over to the night stand and grab a condom. Needing nothing more than him to fill me up, I frantically open the package and place it on his tip, and finish rolling it down his shaft. I lay back as he scoots closer. I can feel the anticipation building between us. He rubs my sensitive clit with the head of his cock, slowly sliding it downward. I can feel the pressure of his head enter my cunt.

"I'm about to pound this pussy so fucking good. I've wanted this for song long."

"Me too. Even since we were in school I've fantasized about this."

"Well, I guess we've got a lot of time to make up for."

Just as he is about to drill into me, I hear the front door.

"Hey, you guys still awake?"

*****

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Coming to Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds