• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Around The Block and Party

Around The Block and Party

Several years ago, I lived in a residential district in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. On many occasions, I would slip out of the house completely naked and walk round the block. I left everything behind so I couldn't cover up, if caught. It was fairly dangerous as it was very well lighted.

I would walk across the street turn left and begin my sojourn around the block. It was about 2:00 in the morning. The street lights were very bright. Some of the houses had their lights on, so someone was rustling around. I would walk around the corner; turn left, walk to the next corner, about thirty yards, and turn left for a longer part of my walk. The entire walk was about one-half mile; which when you are nude and vulnerable seems a lot further.

I started to walk. If a car had come there was no place to hide; no bushes or trees; I was on my own. On one of these walks I had gone about 50 yards; there were vehicles parked on the street, and there was a truck parked there.

As I walked past I heard, "hey put some clothes on man" come from the truck. Apparently, he and his girl were spending some quality time in the truck.

It was all I could do not to start running; however, I did not. I just continued walking.

The walk to the next corner was uneventful until I got to the corner. Just as I got there, a car turned into the street, the lights shined on me illuminating my naked body. They saw me for sure, because they gave a little honk. As it turns out that was next to a very busy street. I turned right at the corner and walked another 30 yards to the corner to my street.

As I turned right to head home, I noticed a gaggle of girls on the corner. I had seen them before. They were known for their loose morals and party mentality; they were standing out front smoking. I usually just passed them by. For some reason, tonight I decided to engage them.

I walked across the street toward them, and I heard giggling. I entered their circle to various comments.

"Oh my god," one said.

"He's naked," said another.

"That I am," said I.

They were getting a little rowdy, so I asked them to keep it down.

I asked, "Haven't you ever seen a naked man?"

"Not in the street," they said.

"Why are you naked outside?" they asked.

"I am sort of weird; I like to be seen naked, especially when other are dressed.

Jenny, the girl who lived at the house where we stood, said, "We were just talking about our graduation party; we are graduating from Lee High school this week. We were going to have a party next Saturday. We wanted to hire a stripper to strip and serve snacks and just walk around naked; however, we can't afford it. My mom can't afford it either. Some of the parents are coming, but not chipping in. Since we are all legal, we thought it would be cool. I don't suppose you might do it?"

I said, "I am no stripper. I would look stupid."

"You look fine right now, and you don't have to dance; just be naked."

"Well as long as it is alright with your parents; you may be 18, but your parents should have a say." I said.

"I know my mom's opinion, she suggested the stripper to me." Jenny said.

"Okay, just make sure everyone coming knows what is going on," I said.

"How much will you charge?" Jenny asked.

"Are you kidding me; this is free, make sure nobody comes that's underage." I said.

I left and finished my walk home.

*************The Party

Saturday came, and it was time. The party was at 7:00 in the evening. I got there at around 6:30. There was already a couple and their daughter there. I went over and introduced myself.

The mom said, "Do you have a daughter here?"

I said sheepishly, "No, I am the entertainment."

"Ohhh, said the mom. Then she added, "are you nervous?"

"Excited, nervous, I don't know. I have never been naked in front of this many people before. I must say, I am looking forward to it," I said.

By the time everyone arrived, there were about 30 people there. They milled around for few minutes; some new each other, Everyone was friendly. Jenny's mom, Rosa, called everyone to order. Everyone quieted down. She welcomed everyone to the party, and congratulated the girls on their graduation. Everyone applauded.

Some woman at the back screamed, "Let's see the naked guy."

That was a little unnerving, and then the rest of the crowd joined in saying, "Naked guy, naked guy..."

Rosa quieted the crowd, and said, "With no more delay, the visual entertainment for the night, Jimmy; enjoy"

Applause and screaming ensued.

I began by taking a chair and removing my shoes and socks to whistles from the crowd.

There were screams from the crowd, "Let's see some skin."

I started to unbutton my shirt; again yelling and screaming. I removed my shirt and tossed it aside, to thunderous applause. The applause started loosening my belt and unzipping my pants. I pulled them down so my underwear was exposed. I lowered them and threw them aside, and stood there in my briefs.

I started pulling them down in the front, but stopped strategically, exposing nothing. I pulled my briefs back up to a chorus of boos.

I then turned around so my ass faced the crowd. I started to lower them in the back until half my ass was displayed. Then I stripped them off, and again tossed them aside. I turned around, covering myself with my hand to a chorus of boos.

I said, "Are you ready?"

They said. "YES"

I said, "Are you sure?"

They said, "YES"

The grads were just as excited as the parents.

I said, "Okay"

I then raised my hands in the air, standing completely nude in front of these people; they went wild. Wow wow wow wow wow!!

Rosa calmed them down and said, "There is a table with some snacks, help yourself. Jimmy will serve drinks and other snacks throughout the evening; and yes he will be naked.

The party proceeded without incident. There was a lot of brushing against me, grabbing my ass and cock. We took some selfies, some with a mom holding my cock; some had mom and daughter holding my cock. One mom kneeled down and had a picture taken, holding my cock, and acting like she was going to suck it. The party went on for about three more hours.

Rosa said, "It is about time we wrapped it up. I will give you one more look at the entertainment, and she had me climb onto a chair so all could see. I turned a few times while people applauded.

People gathered their things and headed home. I stood in the door saying good-bye to each of them. I got a few business cards, so I could call them if I was willing to do this, or other things at parties hosted by them. I said I would think about it. I collected three business cards.

After everyone left, I was ready to go. Rosa said she had a strange request for me. Jenny was standing by her, looking very uncomfortable.

***********The Request

Rosa said, "I am a sexual animal. I am very uninhibited. Jenny was a little more reticent to do some things. As her reputation would lead you to believe she is not hesitant to fuck some guy. She loves it. I think sexuality gives a woman power. Some think my daughter, and I are tramps. I don't care. We are having fun and not hurting anyone. However, most people don't think this is a problem, but I want Jenny to be a master of all the sexual things. Anyway, she doesn't suck cock."

Jenny said, "I like most sexual things, but the thought of putting a man's penis in my mouth is disgusting"

"Be that as it may, I want her to try it. I thought I would demonstrate by getting it started, and then she would finish," Rosa said.

"You mean with me? I don't know if that is a good idea. It would probably be great, but I don't know," I said.

Rosa said, "She has no father; we are divorced, and he lives in L.A. And in any case, that would be creepy. I just thought you might help us."

Before I could refuse, she and Jenny started removing their clothes. Before I knew it, they were naked.

"Jenny, are you sure you want to do this?" I said.

"I will try it for my mother." she said.

"You realize I will probably cum on you; do you realize that? I will likely cum on your face, or in your mouth. What do you think?" I said.

Jenny said, "Whatever happens, happens. I'd even let you cum in my pussy."

Speaking of which, they both looked good naked. Rosa was a little overweight, but not bad. She had nice medium-sized breasts, and full-on hairy pussy. Jenny was trim with smallish breasts and a perfectly shaved pussy; not a hair to be seen. Next thing I know they are kneeling in front of me.

Rosa started stroking my cock to get the process started. After a while, she put it in her mouth and sucked gently for a while, and she started taking the entire shaft in her mouth and sucked the head with her throat. She did that for a while, and then it was Jenny's turn.

She started hesitantly. She stroked my cock, like she saw her mother do. She kissed my cock up and down the shaft. She kissed the tip, then put the tip in her mouth. No problem yet. She pulled her mouth off and then shoved about half my cock in her mouth. She started the in and out motion with half my cock. I noticed Rosa was giving her pussy a workout as she watched my cock go in and out of her daughter's mouth. Then Jenny tried to take it all in, like mom, but gagged a little.

Rosa said, "Open your throat honey and try again."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, took a deep breath, and back in it went. This time she sucked it in up to the balls. She kept doing it. I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed a little. I could feel her suck with her throat. About this time, I was about to explode. Jenny could feel it. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and started stroking it.

She started to say, over and over, "Cum on my face, cum in my mouth, fill me with cum".

Her wish was my command. She opened her mouth and leaned her head back ready to accept my load. Rosa was diddling like crazy. When I finally exploded, I think mom had an orgasm. I spewed my load all over that beautiful face, and in that tiny mouth. It was a hell of a load. She had large streams on her face, and her mouth had a bunch. She stuck out her tongue and showed us. Then, considering she didn't want a penis in her mouth; she swallowed. Rosa scraped it off Jenny's face, and ate it herself.

I said, "That was incredible."

I packed up to go home. I was just going walk home nude; it was only half a block.

Rosa said, "Anytime need a release let me know."

Jenny said, "Me too."

I walked home a happy man.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Around The Block and Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds