• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Millers Ch. 11

The Millers Ch. 11

Entering the last month of my six month contract things had changed so much since its inception. Kayla was basically the only one who was benefiting from the contract. Robby barely spoke to me or acknowledged me any more.

Kayla required me to service her daily, tongue bath, foot worship, ass worship, piss drinking, massage, help with homework and reports, etc. She had mind fucked me to the point where I was 100% submissive, never even questioned or dared to challenge her on anything she wanted.

She was now trying to prepare me to sign a new contract for even longer this time. She would get me alone and tell me that I was just a piece of property any more and that I should just sign my life away indefinitely. I had no value except to service her and Robby. She made sure I knew that Robby was no longer in love with me and that it was just a matter of time before she became pregnant with his baby and he would marry her.

Not to worry though because she assured me that I would always have a place in their home as a pet/slave/servant, whatever the title. She got too big for her britches though and as part of her daily mind fuck she started to expand her self worth and basically started to tell me that Robby wasn't even worthy of her. She was so beautiful, she was so smart, she was so precious.

Although I sat there and took her abuse, verbal and of course daily to weekly beatings to keep me "inline." She was dumb enough to think that she had broken me and was about to get me to sign off my remaining rights to her so that she could make me miserable for years to come.

Little did she know that I had placed a nanny cam in my stuffed bear that sat on the dresser. While she was gone on one of her longer runs as she prepped for an upcoming triathlon I took the cam to Robby and showed him just how badly she was treating me and how little she thought of him.

I think I opened his eyes a bit. He apologized for the way things had turned out but did admit that he indeed had fallen out of love with me. He wasn't sure what to do about Kayla and had hinted that he may have something else on the back burner. I told him that I would probably not resign a contract which made me a slave for years to come. He told me to keep him informed as to what I wanted to do and he would do what he could to help me.

It was the last week of the month and I really wanted to have one more go around with the Grandpas because I had grown affectionately of the old guys. Robby lined up our usual party with them and decided that he would use the extra sperm he had been saving up. This party was called a bukkake affair and through Robby's careful preparation of his stockpile he had a bowl of almost 60 loads of cum thawed out and then warmed to proper temperature.

I was dressed up in my best school girl uniform and laid on the big square coffee table while the grandpas formed a circle jerk around me and let their loads loose all over my face, they ripped my shirt open exposing my boob less nipples and shot plenty of goo over those puffy little things. You could still count my ribs and the pool of pud juice filled my crevices including my eyes, mouth, neck stomach, navel and waist.

The gramps were careful not to crush me but a couple of them couldn't resist licking me and feeding me their cocks. I took every cummer and my last grandpa who mounted his little grand daughter was my favorite, Carl.

"You should see the cottage honey" he beamed. We fixed up the guest house basement to make it better than that old basement we have been keeping you in when Robby let's us play captive.

"I'm sure You'll love it honey" he assured me. "I took all the ideas you had and I think we really nailed it" said Carl.

"Thanks so much Grandpa" I smiled, hiding my tears that were welling up in my eyes. "I'm sure we'll have a great time there." He slipped me the key to the guest house and I told him to keep this our little secret for now. The gleam in his eye gave me to know that he wasn't going to tell anyone.

Robby announced that he had to go away for a few days to train on this new machine and process for his day job. He left, leaving the wicked witch of the West in charge. All she needed was her flying monkeys. First day of his trip she woke me up and with everything she did or said she made a clear effort to be even more mean and ruthless than she had grown to be to me. I finally did break down and started to cry.

She slapped me and said, "Fuck those tears you fucking baby." "Deal with it" she screamed at me.

"Deal with it" I thought to myself I wonder if she'd even be able to have a conversation at this point? I thought.

"Kayla I loved you more than life itself. I brought you into our bed. I offered to serve you both because I love you both so much. You treated me like total shit and then it got worse from there." I cried.

"Oh boo fucking hoo" she mocked me. "Get over your self" she hissed. "Accept your role cunt!"

I snapped. "Whap" Then total darkness. . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Millers Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds