• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Virgin, Mary

The Virgin, Mary

I've always been a Daddy's Girl. Even before mom died when I was thirteen. But when I turned eighteen that phrase took on a whole new meaning.

Let's start at the beginning.

My name is Mary Dubose. My father is Jackson Dubose, a successful entrepreneur. I've been taking care of him since mom died. I do most of the house work, cook dinner almost every night, make sure he can find his briefcase after he misplaces it for the fourth day in a row. Honestly, the only thing I've ever wanted is for my Daddy to be happy again.

I go to a private catholic school - my mom's wish. Neither Daddy nor I are very religious but mom was and it's one of the many ways we honor her memory. I look a lot like her actually. At a day over eighteen, I stand at five foot three inches. I have auburn red hair, green eyes, and freckles on my pale skin. I have the hips and butt of a volleyball player (because I've been on the team since freshman year of highschool) and small, B-cup breasts.

Although I'm on the volleyball team, that's where my school involvement ends. I'm liked well enough, but most people find it odd that I'd rather stay in on the weekends with my Daddy than go out with friends. I'm quiet and sheltered and I never quite know what the girls on the volleyball team are talking about when they talk about boys.

I guess you could say I matured slower than most. Once, we had a two-hour sex ed class where the teachers tried to explain that we'd start having 'urges' that were 'totally natural' and we would be tempted but that sex should be between a husband and wife and we should all save ourselves until marriage. That was fine by me because I can honestly say I'd never experienced said urges until the Monday after I turned eighteen.

Daddy came through the door at six o'clock on the dot. I heard the front door open and close and then his warm voice floated into the kitchen, "That smells delicious Mary. What are we having for dinner tonight?"

I turned to smile at him as he entered the kitchen. "Honey sriracha chicken and rice," I replied.

He walked over to me, kissed my forehead and then opened the refrigerator to grab a beer. "How was school today princess?"

"Good. Tommy Sneed got expelled. Apparently he got arrested over the weekend for smoking pot."

Daddy shook his head. "I always said those Sneed boys were trouble. That's what happens when there isn't proper discipline in a household."

I nodded. Daddy was always right about people.

I stood on my tip toes and reached above my head to grab the olive oil in the cabinet above the stove.

"I'll get it for you baby girl," Daddy said moving into place behind me. He reached up and I could feel his body pressed against my back, his breath hot on my neck. An unfamiliar feeling tightened in my belly. And then he was moving away, setting the oil on the counter next to me.

I felt hot and flushed, but that was probably from the stove. I turned to say something to Daddy but he was regarding me with a strange look on his face.

"Did your uniform skirt get shorter this year?" he asked, staring at my rear.

I nodded. "A little. Coach has us doing squats everyday before practice," I replied.

He shook his head. "I know your birthday was yesterday but I think I just realized you were an adult now. Seems only yesterday you were my little princess running around in your little saddle shoes and frilly socks."

I rolled my eyes before throwing my arms around him in a big hug. "I still am your little princess Daddy. And I still wear socks," I told him. I stretched out a leg so he could see my white, knee high uniform socks.

He chuckled. "That you do baby girl. That you do."

That night, I was just starting to crawl in bed when I heard a knock on my door. "You can come in Daddy," I called.

Daddy came in and I thought he looked handsome in his low-slung sweatpants and no shirt. That was usually all he wore around the house. Tonight I had on a pair of green cotton night shorts and a matching tank top.

Daddy sat on the edge of the bed and I scooched over to make room for him. It wasn't uncommon for him to come in my room before bed. He'd sit with me and play with my hair until I fell asleep, something we'd started after mom's death. Tonight started out exactly the same as usual.

I laid my head in his lap and he began stroking my hair. Sometimes his fingers would travel down my arm and back up again.

"You really have grown up, haven't you Mary?" he asked as his hand ran down my arm. His fingers accidentally brushed my breast as he brought his hand back up. The sensation sent a shock through me.

I nodded against his lap. He sighed heavily.

"I guess we should have The Talk then huh?"

I pushed myself up to look at him. "What talk Daddy?"

His warm brown eyes met mine. "About sex," he answered.

I immediately felt a blush spread across my cheeks. "Oh."

"You're an adult now, Mary. A very beautiful woman and at some point a man is going to try to seduce you. You need to be prepared for that." His voice was steady, confident. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Will you help me be prepared?" I asked quietly.

He smiled. "Yes princess. Lay down, I'm going to show you a few things. Ok?"

I swallowed and nodded before laying on my back. Daddy loomed over me. He touched my cheek, running his thumb over my lips.

"Have you ever been kissed baby?" he asked.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Has anyone ever touched you in your princess parts?" he asked, his hand trailing down my neck, between the valley of my breasts, to just above the waistband of my shorts.

His touch sent little jolts of electricity through me. Was this normal? Daddy was acting like it was normal. I shook my head again. "No one has touched me Daddy," I answered softly.

"Good girl." Daddy shifted so that he was laying on his side, stretched out beside me, and propped up on one elbow while his other hand lay flat on my stomach.

"Now I'm going to touch your breasts baby, like a man would want to, and I want you to tell me what feels good and what doesn't ok? If at any point you want me to stop, all you have to do is say so."

I nodded again. I trusted my Daddy, he wouldn't hurt me. He wanted me to know what I would be facing at some point.

His hand tracked down my stomach again until he reached the hem of my tank top. His fingers slid underneath and then his hand was sliding up my stomach, his workman's callouses scratching my delicate skin. I swallowed nervously as inch by inch his hand drew closer to my right breast.

I gasped a little as he finally cupped it in his large hand.

"Your nipple is hard princess," he said, rubbing his thumb over the soft pink bud.

I blushed.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, feeling ashamed and ... something... something I couldn't quite name. The tingle I'd felt in the kitchen was stirring in my belly again. Stronger this time. What was happening to me?

Daddy chuckled. "Don't be sorry little one. It means you're enjoying my touch. Are you enjoying it?"

I felt hot everywhere. Uncomfortable even. But I was definitely enjoying the way his thumb felt against my nipple. "Yes Daddy," I answered.

"Sit up so I can take your shirt off," he instructed and I did so willingly because I always did what my Daddy said.

He helped me pull the tank top over my head and I blushed when I saw him staring at my breasts. Especially because both nipples were hard and sticking out towards him.

"Oh princess, you have such beautiful breasts," he crooned.

The embarrassment started to fade then. "Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes. See how I can cup your whole breast in my hand?" he asked, palming my left breast. "That means they're perfect for me."

I moaned a little when he rolled my nipple between his fingers. Oh god, I was hot and tingly everywhere now. The feeling in my belly was tightening. I needed something, some sort of release, but I wasn't sure what.

"Tell me how you feel baby," Daddy coaxed.

My eyes fluttered open to look at him. I hadn't even realized I'd closed them while he'd been rubbing my breasts.

"I ... I don't know Daddy. Hot," I replied, trying to be honest.

"Where do you feel hot?" He was leaning closer now, his hand still caressing my breasts one at a time.

I whimpered. "Everywhere."

"Can Daddy kiss your perfect little breasts princess?" He asked. He was hovering over my right breast, watching my reaction.

I nodded slowly. I watched in fascination as Daddy's tongue flicked my nipple. I gasped at the sensation. Then he sucked the small nub into his mouth and I let out a moan that I didn't even know that I was capable of.

"What are you doing?" I managed to gasp, as he alternated sucking and rubbing each breast. Each stroke of his tongue against the peak of my nipple sent shots of sensation through my body.

"Kissing your beautiful little breasts baby," he answered before sucking my left nipple into his mouth. This time I felt his teeth scrape across the hardened tip of my beast. I jerked a little at that.

"Did that hurt princess?" Daddy asked. His eyes were locked on mine and full of concern.

I shook my head. "No... it just startled me. Is that how all men kiss breasts?" I asked.

Daddy smiled. "Its how all men SHOULD kiss breasts. Now sit up."

I did as he asked but frowned when he pulled my tank top back on. My body was still humming and I suddenly wanted more kisses. I looked at his lips and wondered if they'd feel as good on my lips as they had on my breasts.

"It's getting late and you have school tomorrow. We can resume our talk tomorrow night," Daddy told me. As he stood I noticed a bulge in the crotch of his sweatpants.

"But Daddy," I whined.

He cut me off with a hard look. "No 'buts'. Goodnight Mary." With that, he left the room.

Sleep didn't come easily that night. My body was too wound up from Daddy's touch. I couldn't get the tension he'd built to go away. I tossed and turned until I finally fell into a restless sleep. Even then my dreams were feverish and I woke on my stomach, one hand cupping my most private area between my legs.

I was distracted in school the next day. I wanted to ask some of the other girls how it felt when boys touched them, if they caught fire the way I had under my Daddy's hands, but something stopped me. They'd want to know who I was seeing and I knew I couldn't tell them about my Daddy kissing my nipples. They wouldn't understand the bond we have. The trust. Daddy was just trying to prepare me for the world the best way he knew how.

But that didn't stop me from thinking about him. All day my body burned, ached. I'd think about the way his breath felt on my breasts and my nipples would instantly get hard again. I only wished I knew how to relieve the pressure.

That night I was a nervous ball of energy when Daddy finally got home. I was doing homework at the kitchen table while dinner cooked in the oven. I'd already changed out of my school uniform and into an oversized sleep shirt that hung just above my knees.

Daddy kissed my forehead as usual but didn't say anything else. As the night wore on, I became more and more frustrated but I didn't know how to ask for what I wanted. It wasn't until we were watching TV on the couch that Daddy decided it was time to continue The Talk.

I was sitting between Daddy's legs, leaning back against his chest while we watched on of my favorite cooking shows.

"Are you wearing a bra princess?" Daddy asked suddenly.

A hot flush spread over my skin. "No Daddy," I answered.

"Would you like to continue our talk?"

I nodded against his chest.

"When I left your room last night, how did you feel?"

I thought about that. "Hot and tense. I had a hard time falling asleep," I admitted.

Daddy's hand were gently touching my arms, my stomach, my sides. Not quite touching my breasts even though my nipples were already hard and protruding through the thin fabric of my night shirt.

"You didn't masturbate baby?" he asked. This time his large hand skimmed over my left breast before travelling back down to massage the top of my thigh. I whimpered a little bit. Everywhere he touched burned.

I shook my head. "The ladies from our sex ed class said masturbation was a sin."

Daddy stilled behind me. "Are you saying you've never had an orgasm Mary?"

His tone was sharp and I turned my head to look at him. Had I upset him somehow?

"No Daddy. I don't know what that feels like."

His eyes closed briefly and he let out a long breath. When he opened his eyes again they seemed darker, full of determination. He smiled at me. "Then I'm going to show you. Lean back and relax against me baby, just like you were."

I did as he asked and this time, as his hands traveled along my body, he gripped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up, over my head, and then discarded it on the floor. I shivered a little as the cold air hit my breasts and stomach. But then Daddy's arms were wrapping around me and his hands were claiming my breasts and I didn't feel cold at all any more.

I closed my eyes and arched into Daddy's hands as he teased my nipples. Daddy's lips brushed against my ear and my neck and my shoulder causing me to shiver. One hand released my breast and traveled down my flat stomach and came to rest cupping my small mound. His thumb drew circles over the top of my pale yellow panties.

"Spread your legs a little bit princess. Let Daddy see you," Daddy whispered in my ear.

Electricity shot straight through me as I did as he asked, parting my legs enough for him to slide his hand between my thighs.

"Look at how wet your little panites are baby girl," he crooned.

I blushed furiously when I saw the wet spot on my panties. "I'm so sorry Daddy..." I gasped, ashamed.

I felt him chuckle against my back. "Baby, that is a very good thing. It means that Daddy is doing a good job turning his little princess on."

He rubbed over my whole little pussy with a few firm strokes. His actions made me gasp and moan and open my legs wider for him. Then I felt his fingers gently push aside the thin cotton and rub against my slit.

"Daddy!' I cried when his fingers found my little nub. The sensation was so much that I jerked forward away from his arms.

He pulled his hand away and I whimpered.

"No, I'm sorry. I'll be still. Don't stop," I begged.

"I'm not stopping Mary. We're changing positions," Daddy told me as he stood. "Lay down flat and spread your legs."

I eagerly did so and Daddy knelt between my legs, his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh to push my panties aside and rub between my wet nether lips. My Daddy was so sexy there between my legs that just the sight of him made me tingle.

"Such a soft little pussy," Daddy crooned as his finger slid through my wet slit.

After a moment he pulled my panties off and dropped them to the floor. My heart thundered in my ears as he inspected my privates. Laying naked before him made me feel curiously ashamed and vulnerable.

Daddy swirled his finger in the little tuft of auburn hair covering my mound before easing his finger over the hard button of my clit. I gasped and gripped the couch cushions with my hands and Daddy chuckled and said, "So responsive," and kept jiggling it until I thought I was going to combust with heat and sensation.

He bent his head closer, keeping my lips parted with his fingers, and blew onto my mound. I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut and shots of electricity went through me. Suddenly his tongue flicked out and lapped my pussy.

Daddy gave a soft sigh of contentment. "Oh, princess, you taste delicious."

He licked me again, more forcefully, and I cried out quietly.

After that Daddy started licking and sucking on me in earnest. His tongue teased me while his fingers danced around my hole. I lost control of my movements as I began to thrash around on the couch. Daddy's free hand pressed down on my stomach to hold me in place as he licked and sucked, licked and sucked.

A tension was building inside me -white hot and desperate. My hands found the back of Daddy's head and held him in place as his teeth grazed over my clit and suddenly everything exploded and I was on fire crying out, "DADDY!" Pleasure like I had never known coursed through every part of my body and the epicenter was the place where Daddy's tongue still rested against me.

After a few moments, my body relaxed back onto the couch and I breathed heavily as I tried to regain my senses. I whimpered as Daddy swirled his fingers all around the now hyper-sensitive area.

"Look at how wet my fingers are baby. That's all from you," he said, holding his fingers up. They were covered in liquid and as I watched Daddy brought them to his lips and sucked his fingers clean.

I wanted to blush, to be embarrassed, but I was too lightheaded from the experience. A bit drowsy too. Every limb felt weak and heavy.

Daddy smiled knowingly down at me. "I think that's enough for one night. Let's get you in bed princess."

And then he carried me to be where I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Virgin, Mary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds