• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Allison! A Change in Circumstance

Allison! A Change in Circumstance

1234567

These stories are written fun, not for profit. If you don't like the content, punctuation, or whatever go to a library.

*****************************

My wife Allie, short for Allison, had always been a wonderful wife and mother. God, but she liked sex. In twenty years of marriage I had seen her in this position thousands of times. Hunching up on her hips for better access to her slit, her thin body slightly trembling, goose bumps on her stomach and inner thighs, moisture sliding from her open cunt lips as she anticipated hard cock pushing aside her soft and moist inner folds.

The years had shown no effect on Allie. Even after ten children Allie had stayed trim, almost too trim at 92 pounds on her 5'-5" frame. Her skinny build didn't make her look like a teenager, but it did take years off her in looks. Now her hard nipples poked from her almost flat chest as she heaved slightly as she drew in each breath.

Allie wanted fucked, her cunt filled with cock and sperm splattered against her cervix. This time it wasn't my cock she was awaiting to enter her womanhood. She wouldn't do it unless I watched after giving my approval. She met Gary only a few hours earlier in a club of all places. Allie wanted to go into the club to see what it was like. Soon men were checking her out. Gary asked her to dance. A couple of dances and two mixed drinks later Gary was holding my wife close to him on the dance floor.

Back at our table where I was holding fort Allie ordered another drink. Her first drinking experience was moving along swiftly. With Allie sitting between her new friend and me I felt her knee nudge mine. Apparently the other spread against Gary, leaving her open to his touch. I could feel Allie's dress rise along my own thigh as his hand worked it's way up hers. I watched the look on his face as he realized that Allie wore nothing underneath to impede his assault upon her open snatch.

Allie was making little grunting and groaning noises as she mumbled something about Gary's finger in her cunt. She shuddered and gripped the table as he quickly brought her to a fairly intense orgasm. This wasn't a night long drinking party while Allie chose a new mating partner. By 8:45 my wife was leading both Gary and myself to our hotel room so Gary could fuck her.

That's how we got there ... Allie spread on the bed wanting Gary to fuck her ... me in the chair wanting to see her with another man's cock buried inside her. Gary was naked as he dropped his boxers to the floor. At least he wasn't much bigger than me. I hoped Allie wasn't disappointed. Maybe the extra inch and the little extra girth was what she needed.

That was that moment, far from home, Allie waited for another man's cock to fill her. The drinking would be her excuse, but Allie was still quite sober. As Gary moved between her legs he was not one to pass up eating good pussy. The move startled Allie. Not that I hadn't eaten her out a lot, but she was wanting hard cock. Wanting it in her ... filling her with seed. Allie wanted the second man to ever fuck her to fuck her now and fuck her hard.

Allie's legs flew wide open and then clamped around his ears. With what could only be described as a growl she grabbed his head and shoved his face into her wet snatch. Minutes later she was loudly announcing she was going to cum. And, she did!

Pushing him away she gave the orders:

"Fuck me with that nice cock of yours. Fuck me now and fuck me deep."

The extra inch and extra width wasn't a problem for Allie. She took him full length, and without waiting to adjust to his size began violently fucking this stranger she had met just short hours earlier. I moved enough to see his balls rest against her ass as she ground against his pelvis making sure all of him remained inside her.

It was ladies first. Not worrying about Gary, Allie wanted cock. Allie had cum hard several times while Gary pounded into her depths. Finally the moment came that Gary was going to lose it. It was then that Gary realized the consequences of barebacking Allie.

"There's no condom. Should I pull out?"

"Don't you dare! I want your seed in me!"

Things got pretty frantic. I'd never seen Allie respond like that. Man number two for Allie was getting one hell of a ride. Seconds later things got loud and I could hear Allie whimpering about feeling his cum spurt into her willing cunt.

They laid together, Gary's cock still in my Allie. She purred like a kitten. Gary would give her a little hump with his softening dick and she would moan. When he pulled out I watched his cum drain from her open gash. Allie put her fingers in it and pushed it back inside. The look on her face was that she wanted more. She wasn't looking at me. Gary reached for his boxers.

"Where are you going?" Allie questioned him.

"I thought we were done."

"Not hardly. It was just a start. We have a king sized bed. I'll be in the middle within easy reach."

Gary got back in bed. I stayed in the chair. Allie was running her hands over him. He sucked Allie's nipple into his mouth. That was like lighting a fuse. Within ten minutes they were fucking again. This time they knew a little more of what each liked. They fucked like they were the married couple. The second load came out in a flood when Gary's dick came out of her. She put her hand over her slit and ran for the bathroom.

"She really likes to fuck, doesn't she?" How many men does it take to keep up with her?"

"As a matter of fact you are the second man she's been with."

"I've got the feeling I won't be the last."

"Doesn't look that way, does it."

We sat in silence until Allie came back from the bathroom. She smiled at me, but dropped at Gary's knees and started kissing up his thighs towards his cock. That made him hard before she tried taking him in her mouth. She fucked him from above for the next half hour until rolling onto her back to take another load of his seed.

They talked for a few minutes with his cock still in her. A look into each other's eyes resulted in their first kiss. That became a make out session without his cock never leaving her. They were soon in full fuck mode that ended with Allie begging for Gary to cum in her again. Gary rolled on his side and pulled her to him. The kissing began again, but soon both were asleep.

I watched my cum filled wife lay naked in his arms. A jack off session on my part made me cum as hard looking at her as I had ever cum when actually fucking my own bride. I got on my half of the bed and went to sleep with them. I say my half because the way they were laying together wasn't needing much room.

Hours later they woke me with another round of fucking. I propped on a elbow and watched the expressions on Allie's face as Gary fucked her with much enthusiasm. Sounds of "fuck me", God, yes, right there", and "you are making me cum again" filled the room as Allie went after all the cock she could get.

Once more in the night they woke me. This time with my back to them I just listened to the noises of them fucking. Allie was on top and in control. She wanted to cum hard too badly to make it last and soon they were sleeping again.

I woke up first and was shaving when I heard them start up. By the time I had brushed my teeth Gary had cum in her and they moved past me in the bathroom to get into the shower. I sat down on the toilet and watched Allie frolic with Gary as they soaped each other up and giggled as they handled each other's sex.

"I almost hate to go home, but our flight's at noon."

"My meeting is at nine. It's been fun."

"Fun? Hell, it's been spectacular." Allie laughed.

"That's true. I didn't want to seem too worked up, but you are the best fuck I've ever had."

Allie's eyes nodded towards the bed. Gary looked at the bed and back at Allie.

"Hell, I might as well send you back with a full load!"

Allie squealed and hit the bed with her legs open. Gary shoved himself deep into her married cunt. Her hands went to his ass to pull him deeper. Our wedding rings sparkled on her finger as they fucked.

Their twenty minute fuck gave me time to wonder. We had four more days to go. Why would she tell him we were leaving? I was afraid she was going to want to fuck him numerous times, day and night, until we left.

As promised, Allie got filled with Gary's seed. She put her knees together when he pulled out.

"I'll try to keep it in me during the flight and until I get home." My little wife grinned at him.

As soon as the door closed Allie turned to speak to me.

"I'm going to need another shower!"

That's how the first night went. It was hard to believe that after twenty years of marriage things had gone that far off the tracks. This was all Allie's plan to do something a little different. Almost anything would be different for two Mormons from Nebraska. Not that Nebraska was a Mormon hotbed anyway. We had been to the Winter Quarter Nebraska Temple several times. We were married there as were her parents and her sister. Our little town wasn't far from Omaha where it is located.

General Conference, the premier Mormon event Spring event is in April. It's more of a big to do to Utah LDS. The Conference Center holds twenty one thousand people. It would be easy to get lost in the crowd. Allie hatched a plan saying we were going. She lined up our eldest daughter to watch the kids still at home. She booked our tickets, but not for Salt Lake City. When our daughter dropped us off at the airport she had no idea that her mother had purchased tickets for Las Vegas.

Just the words Las Vegas says something naughty was going to happen. We never got on the plane in Omaha before Allie had gone off to the restroom and slipped her garments into her carry on along with her below the knee dress and switched to something much shorter.

"What's wrong she asked?"

I was looking her up and down. Was this my wife?

"You like it? There's nothing on underneath."

I was getting a hardon in the airport.

"Why don't you get a little more comfortable. If I don't wear my garments yours won't do you any good."

Mormon garments are an all concealing fabric that covers all the good parts and pledges to be faithful in marriage. I had no idea the message Allie was sending me. I was back in minutes naked under my slacks and shorts. Already I was looking for a lightening bolt and the wrath of God. At the very least feel the temper of Joseph Smith himself. Allie didn't help me out any when she brushed her hand against my hardening cock.

I had the window seat on the plane with Allie in the center seat. One of the last passengers to board had the seat next to my wife.

Once in the air Allie had the arm rest up between so we had more room. Instead of moving my way Allie remained in the center of the row. One knee was against mine. The other touched the late twentyish man on her other side. He didn't seem to mind. I knew from the position Allie was in that her pussy would tend to open her slit and leave her sitting with a gap in her cunt.

Both my wife and the man pretended not to notice the contact. I'm sure she had him hard just from the contact with her sexy knee and now a little bit of thigh. The shift, if any, was toward him and away from me. Once on the ground we took a shuttle to our hotel. The stranger was met by his wife and two kids. I bet she got a good fucking that night.

Now that I've told how we got here let's get back to Allie in the shower. Steam was rolling out the bathroom door and into the room. When I checked closer it looked like Allie was against the wall giving herself a finger on the clit orgasm. She saw me watching and smiled. She dried her hair and walked naked towards the bed.

"What's you plan for today. Last night went well for you. What happened that you blew off Gary this morning?"

"First, I'm taking a nap. I'm sure you noticed I was up a lot last night. Gary was fun, but there are four nights left. I came to Las Vegas to fuck. I never meant for it to be one guy."

I was a little taken back. I really hadn't been given the time to think what Allie was up to. I guess different men was no worse than Gary over and over again. I went to sleep with her. At noon she was up and ready to go. Somewhere she had purchased short shorts that made her trim ass look tremendously sexy. The T-shirt with no bra did nothing to hide her small tits and pebble hard nipples.

"Wow, Allie! Guys will be staring at you all day."

"I hope so. A one night stand would be a wasted trip. Did you want to fuck somebody while we are here?"

"I hadn't thought about it. I'm blown away just watching you."

"Maybe towards the end of the visit we can hook up with a couple. I'd feel bad if I didn't get you laid."

"Okay? So, this is the mother of our ten children?"

"Trust me, Honey. This week I am nobody's Mom."

The afternoon turned into a Las Vegas night. The bright lights were amazing. So was Allie letting it all hang out. We stopped to get her a drink. When I came back from taking a leak my wife was dancing with a man probably ten years older than her. He already had an arm around her waist and Allie was giggling at something he was saying.

I thought this would be the one for the night, but Allie came back alone.

"Problem. I thought that was going to be the guy."

"Short pecker."

"Really? How did you know?"

"I asked him. He's no bigger than you."

Well, depending on where you read up on it five and a half inches can be considered average. Gary was near seven. What the fuck was she looking for anyway? Allie asked for another drink.

"Take your time. You're cramping my style." She teased.

I assumed it was teasing. I waited ten minutes before even ordering at the bar. Two men had approached her. She lit up when the third one sat on the stool next to her. She took his hand and led him towards the door. Was I supposed to follow? They stopped and she waved me over. Things were awkward getting back to the hotel. The elevator ride was even worse.

Allie stripped in our room. The guy said he had to piss, went into the bathroom and closed the door. I gave Allie a look.

"I told him my husband wanted to see me fucked by a big cock. He said he had one."

"How big?" I whispered.

"Nine inches."

"That should be a game changer." I commented.

"You bet it is if he isn't lying. If it's not nine inches I'm not going to fuck him."

"Not if it was eight inches?"

"Well, maybe. We'll see."

The door opened. The nine inches didn't seem to be a problem as the guy was about seven inches and not hard yet.

"I don't have condoms. This was just a business trip.

I have a wife at home."

"You aren't going to need any." Allie assured him.

She was between her fertile time and her period and Allie liked to fuck too much not to be on the pill for safety. She didn't give any indication if he could knock her up or not.

He was nervous, maybe looking for an excuse to bolt for the door. Once Allie saw his cock he wasn't going anywhere but between her legs and up her cunt. He pumped his cock a few times to be sure it was hard. Allie looked like she wasn't sure her little body would take it was sure going to try to get it all in her. He was between her legs and poked at her opening. One tiny hand came down and nudged the head inside the opening of her cunt.

A nine inch cock has some width to it. Allie was doing okay but begged him for time for her pussy to adjust to his size. The fucking resumed short minutes later. This time it looked like my wife was more after his length than he was trying to get it inside her. He blew his nuts inside her with a couple of inches to go. Allie had already cum several times working with it's size.

When he didn't get hard right away Allie took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue along the shaft. I didn't get that very often myself and my wife with the tip of his cock in her mouth was more that he could bear. The next load lodged in her throat causing Allie to gag. She managed to swallow it and not make a mess.

An hour later Allie had jacked is cock back to hardness when his cell phone rang.

"It's my wife. I have to answer."

I could hear her voice talking to her supposedly loyal husband. Allie settled down on his now hard cock and started rocking slowly. The wife went on about kids and grandkids as Allie took his nine inches fully into her depths. God, my wife on a nine inch cock. Kind of the stuff dreams are made of. A dream a person wouldn't dare mention to anyone.

I'd never thought of my wife as a whore or a slut. There she was taking all of the cock he had to offer. The woman on the phone droned on when I could see by his expression that the older man was shooting his cum deeper than she had ever had cum shot before.

The phone call continued as Allie wouldn't give up riding his big cock. If the woman shut up she could have heard Allie's noises as she continued to cum on the woman's husband's cock.

Allie had him spend the night. She made him feel twenty years old again and her fucked her like it was true. I'd wake up and listen to them fuck in the bed next to me. My wife was a little whore for cock.

The old man was leaving the next morning so Allie didn't have to lie to him about leaving ourselves. She collected one more load of his seed, a farewell, thank you fuck before kissing him goodbye at the door.

"Going to need a shower." Allie swept past me.

"You said that yesterday. You said that yesterday after telling Gary that you wanted to keep his cum in you."

"What makes you think there wasn't? I'll definitely have this guy in there. It's deep enough it will leak out of me all day long."

I'll swear she jilled herself off in the shower again. Again we slept past noon. Her cunt had gotten a nice gap to it. Kind of sexy to know all that cock did that to her and the old man had been so deep in her.

"What was that guy's name anyway? I don't think I heard him say."

"I didn't ask either. I'll just call him big-cock-guy." Allie grinned at me. "His wife's name was Marian. I got that from him answering her during the phone call. That was kind of naughty, huh?"

We spent the afternoon watching movies on the TV. Allie didn't want to fuck and I wasn't that into it either with her all reamed out like the older man had left her.

Allie had a drink with dinner. She looked at me and sighed.

"I don't think I'm going to beat nine inches. Maybe with a black guy."

"Are you fucking shitting me? You'd fuck a black guy?"

"Well, rumor is they have big cocks. Some a foot long and more I've heard."

"How would you know that?"

"I'm a housewife, but I do over hear some conversations."

"Someone you know?"

"Friend of a friend."

The next hour was spent checking out black guys. Allie danced several dances with a younger white guy. I thought he'd be her fuck for the night. Then as we sat watching the dance floor loud voices got our attention. Some white woman was arguing with a black man, either a husband or a date. Allie looked over at me.

"Well, at least we know he digs white chicks." She grinned.

Allie kept staring at him until she had his attention. The woman that left was a bit chunky. Not at all like Allie's almost too skinny figure. Suddenly she just got up and walked over to him. Soon she sat at his table. She pointed to me and the black man nodded in my direction. I had no idea what she had said until later. She asked him if he would like a revenge fuck and told him I was all in to it.

Don't believe everything you hear. The man was black alright, but when the pants came off there was no thick foot long cock. Allie hadn't asked about his equipment, just asked him if he wanted to fuck her. Who wouldn't fuck her?

I guess a black guy was on her list of things to do. Although he was not much over seven inches my wife made the most of it. Allie fucked him and let him cum in her. After the second fuck and Allie full of his seed he got worried about the other woman that he admitted was his wife. Allie was left with a cunt full of his black cum which was beginning to leak from her. When she stood to clean up his cum streamed down her thighs.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Allison! A Change in Circumstance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds