• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 02

That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 02

12

The entire room stilled, fell quiet and the heads of the room jolted around at the projected profanity that came from Harlee's direction. 'Great.' She thought to herself in a slight state of panic. Bree, the overly observant best friend, saw the complete look of worry upon her face and quickly and quite smoothly covered for her best friend.

"How dare they fuck up my coffee, I've ordered from the same 'Starbucks' stand for 3 years, and you choose today to fuck up my shit? I can't even." She said, with add attitude in voice as she played off the outburst.

Harlee remained as a deer in the headlights, still speechless and still staring down at Alex from across the room. The aroma from the awkward and uncomfortable situation Harlee was in came clear across Bree's senses.

"You can all turn around now, I'm finished." Bree said as if she was barking orders to the class of students.

One by one the heads began to roll back around towards the front of the room, slowly each one of them went back to their phones and their gossip as if nothing happened. Bree began to notice that Alex too was still staring at Harlee. "Am I missing something?' She thought to herself.

For a brief moment Alex was overwhelmed with a million different urges upon seeing her face all at once. Realizing he was still at the beginning of his class he cleared his throat in hopes to shake off his current state of Deja Vu.

Bree slapped Harlee's arm a few times to stop her from staring down at the man. "Har, uhh you wanna enlighten me on your sudden urge to interrupt class?" She said in a whisper.

Harlee shook off her trance and looked towards Bree. "I am going to be sick." She said.

"Now?" Bree questioned. "It's the 1st day we have to wait on those types of excuses."

Harlee hung her head down towards the desk, and sat in silence for the next 75 minutes. After class Harlee booked it out the back door as fast as she could with Bree hot on her tail.

"Harlee tell me what the fuck is going on?" a worried Bree grabbed her arm in question. She stilled turned around and took a deep breath. "Do you remember that guy I told you about from earlier in the summer?

"Which one?" She said, trying to recall a particular event in her head? "Oh the photograph? The one your fast ass let take pictures of you cus you couldn't keep your legs together?"

"Yep". She answered.

Bree took her best friends clue very well with her immediate response of "That's him!?"

"Yep." and Bree sunk down against one of the trees in the courtyard.

"Damn girl, was he that bad? 'Cus you sat in silence the whole class. What the fuck happened?" Bree said puzzlingly as she sat beside her on the grass. "I mean you told me you two fucked and it was some type of weird eye opening type of shit, but that was it. Am I missing something here? I don't see why you tripping on dude so badly. Like this is new I have never seen you act this way when you see your old dudes in public. You basically like a nigga; head nod and keep it pushing."

"I know" she responded with her head low.

"I mean you failed to mention he was white, and had that DILF thing going on with him" she said as if she was imaging him naked.

"Breanna!" she interjected.

"My bad, boo I'm just surprised that Mr. Hill has you over here trippen balls out here." She teased

"His name is Alex, and this shit isn't funny, can you chill?" Harlee corrected her and began to relax a little more.

"I sowwy, boo, talk to me what's going on in that head of yours." she said more concerned this time.

Harlee took a deep breath for a moment and contemplated rehashing the story and opening the book she thought she closed in the summer back up. Her best friend was only let in on the act, not the full blown fuck session that seemed too lasted for days after. Never to know the emotional recovery road she went through during the weeks that followed. Feeling strung out, empty and completely drained as if his tongue was laced with heroin and submerged it deep into her blood steam.

When Bree came back from teaching 3 weeks ago she couldn't help but notice a change in her best friend. Harlee still physically looked the same and infectious laugh that could turn a crowd never changed. However her attitude towards hookups and random one night stands had dramatically altered, and not just she scaled back a bit, Harlee didn't hook up with anyone the rest of the summer in fact it appeared that she sworn of niggas completely, she thought.

They had gone out a few times before school actually started back, had a ball, but the usual Harlee that ended with a hookup became obsolete. The pair of them together was bad. They each in their own right pulled whomever they liked both very were discrete and killer when it came to who they had sex with. Never anyone in the same area and never anyone they saw on campus. EVER. Atlanta was big enough on its own to not have to deal with navigating through that kind of drama.

"Okay... so here's what happen..."

————————————————————————-——————————

'How the fuck did I let this happen? I knew she was looked young but she's an undergrad... But she had wine at the restaurant, okay so at least puts her over the age of 21... Unless that was a fake and in which either case I'm still screwed. Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...' Alex slammed his chair into the desk and tossed some papers across it. He had completely lost his shit.

A knock came at his office door before it creaked open. "Hey Alex." Vicki called to him bringing him out of thoughts of chaos.

"Hey Vicki, You all done for the day?" He asked her, pretending to have it all together.

"Yeah I just finished my last class I was going to see if you wanted to grab a late lunch, I know this great little Greek place by the park." She asked as she leaned against the doorway.

Vicki, another teacher on campus, taught freshman studies and had known Alex for a few years. He had always felt obligated to repay the many favors over the years she had done for him, just like the most recent one of getting him the new photography gig at the university. She was attractive, a divorcee and as of recently on the prowl. Vicki was tall, blonde and used her alimony money to get some upper body enhancements. Vicki was several years older than Alex but that never really stopped her painfully obvious flirting.

For some time now he would accept her passes and play along, no harm no foul. Be that as it may, today of all days he was defiantly not into any type of fornication or playful banter. With Alex spaced out inside his thoughts again he neglected to respond to her current invitation.

"Alex?" she said, with a hint of worry in her tone.

"Oh I'm sorry. Uhh yeah I can't today... You know new teacher and all. I have to get the first assignments ready for my classes and figure out where I am going..." He trailed off as he was struggling to find something on his desk.

"You gotta eat though..." she said stalking over to his completely messy desk. "It's going to help you fuel your mind and body..." She said, as she light stroked on his forearm suggesting their previous romantic rendezvous. "...not that you need of any improvements in that department." Vicki said, smiling at him convincingly.

He chuckled and shook off her passes and took a step back to examine the tiny work area in front of him. He flipped his jacket back slightly and placed his hands on his hips taking a moment to retrace his steps for what he was looking for, his cellphone.

"Yeah I guess you are right. I can't even think right now. I must be hungry; I literally lost my own phone for 20 minutes on my desk." He said shaking his head with a slight annoyed amusement. He picked up his phone and grabbed his bag and keys and escorted Vicki out of his office.

"Would you like to meet in the parking lot and we carpool?" He asked while locking his door behind them.

"Sounds perfect." She turned to him and smiled. "Let me just grab my bag and I'll meet you in lot B." Vicki called back as she walked down the hall to her office.

Alexander Hill, Alex for short standing at 5'11 with his very muscularly toned legs. Dusky sculpted body that's shelved the home of defined abs, thick meaty forearm muscles and climb worthy back and shoulders. His face genetically flawed with those same swimming pool deep dimples, showcased by a well-groomed short beard goatee combo perfectly sculpted. He had a rather subtle plumpness to his lips that advertised his slightly perfect teeth behind them. His hair perfectly lined up in a high fade with long silky chestnut brown waves with some natural kisses of gold for dimension. He had a single tiny sliver hoop in his nose and usually wore solid coal stamp studs in his pierced ears.

In addition to the tattoo that was perfectly placed around his body like a glove he had a matchless happy trail that lead woman to the promise land of pleasure and ravishment. And when that man cleaned up, he looked fucking unbelievable.

Everything he owned looked expensive when he wore it but everything was economical and simple. His attire choices would have never resembled the rugged work under the hood, of sweat determination and manliness. Unless you saw him working out or sleep he was totally a hipster by day and a fucking dream by night. The man had a way with presentation and everyone he walked passed was his audience.

His humbleness was the icing on the cake for many women. He viewed the world beautifully and gave back whenever he could. His love for photography and beautiful woman usually got him into trouble.

Alex's voice was melodic and had a sense of calming feature to it. It was cool and breezy but husky and powerful when he demanded control. He had a bit of a misplaced accent to his talk even though he was a city as he could be. His laugh was pure in tone and full all in one. The same one that sparked Harlee's sexual desire that hot summer day in June.

He really could have any woman if he really wanted to do, but he was looking for love, he wanted love he wanted to give and receive the most precious gift with one woman only, but his dick wanted to feed the needy. His dick had an addiction and pussy was its pusher. His dick steered to the motherland and he just locked up for safety and ensued the ride most of the time. He thought more with his dick despite how educated he was, something about women throwing themselves at him made it easy. He always treated them the same, like royalty but if they became clingy or annoying he would fade away like an old coat of paint.

Nevertheless women were definitely his kryptonite and he was their superman. So when bedding women became easier and uncomplicated for him he kind of just went with it. He kept his distance and played the bedding game for months it was simple, satisfactory and had no drama or emotional investment with the women he laid with, until the day he met his no strings attached match.

During their luncheon at the tiny little Greek cafe Alex's head, or both of them, where totally uninterested or invested in the company. Vicki did most of the talking per usual; she congratulated him on his 1st official few days as a teacher and bought him a beer as she continued to sip on her expensive glass of wine. They hashed about school life, her daughter, and all around her life. She asked him about how we were adjusting to the new city. Then back to her complaints of her ex-husband, he maintained eye contact and respectful responses.

He did all the right things in the upmost respect for her but in the back of his mind he was thinking about the revelation of this passed afternoon. He was thinking about her. He was thinking about her lips. He was thinking about her hands. He was thinking about her sudden outburst and what she could have been thinking right at the moment.

The woman who was so incredibly brave, memorizing and bold. He was thinking about her panting and her moaning. The body he looked at for weeks on his phone. The woman that walked out of his car and never looked back. The woman who until today he thought was a figment of his imagination. The woman he learned to be Harlee Prince his photography student.

Vicki invited Alex back to her place for some assistance in assembling some artifact she purchased from Ikea. With no more classes for either of them, he agreed. Once inside her house things got far more interesting then Alex expected. He lay on top of Vicki but was aroused by Harlee. Vicki screamed and scratched beneath him as he fucked his frustration out into this older woman; who threw herself at him. She seemed to need it more than he did. Missionary was what she wanted so that's what he gave her. He dipped in and out of her pussy over and over again until she couldn't catch her breath. He bottomed out into her again until he stopped thinking about Harlee. Alex never felt so hung up on any one woman in his life and he was so stuck he couldn't even arrive at a fake climax as Vicki could.

As he lay in bed with her clinging to his body like laundry. He counted the bumps on the ceiling and played with the dust particles the bounced around the air until as she fell had asleep. Her tired body over him made him regret the choice of sleeping with her; but felt in lack of a better scenario she was a better option to fuck then bar hoping. He snuck himself out of her beautifully clean house and into his Mustang. He sat there, phone in hand, staring at her name, and he still couldn't even pull himself together to call her. Instead he looked back at the house, where he left a worn out woman he had no real desire to fuck put the car in drive and peeled off.

————————————————————————————————

"Girl..." Bree said, dragging out the words with her head tilted and hung to the one side. "So whatchu about to do? I mean he was staring right at you, and you are registered for his class. Besides you are kinda hard to forget."

"Thank you captain obvious." She hashed back "At this point I just want to go home grab that beer you've been gapping about and worry about this shit in two days when I have to go back in there." She said getting up wiping her butt of dust and leaves and grabbing her purse.

"Hallelujah! I've been waiting days to drink." She rejoiced as she stood up to join her friend.

"It's been one day." Harlee responded more sarcastically questioning her best friend's verge of alcoholism.

The pair piled into Bree's white Jetta and headed to their apartment on the other side of campus. Bree detoured to the package store and picked up a case of Corona and a shot of Cîroc for herself; all in while Harlee sat in the car with her knees up against her chest and her blank stare into her phone. No missed calls, no voicemail, not even a text message. Bree hopped back into the car with a big smile on her face.

"Girl we are about to get lit tonight!!" she said as she put the bags in the backseat and started the car.

"Guess who's throwing a party tonight?" She said, with more emotion of happiness in her voice.

"As long as it's not us, I'm not interested." Harlee responded.

"It's not us, but it's that kappa I hooked up with last spring's birthday and he just sent me an invite to his section at the Rose Bar tonight." She said pulling out the parking lot and heading to their complex.

Harlee rolled her eyes to herself and sighed at the thought that it was only Tuesday and Bree was already trying to be drunk and belligerent before the weekend even started.

"Do we have too?" She questioned.

"I mean we don't, but you are in this weird state of confusion and frustration and a night out with the Kappas could be fun." Bree said, sincerely.

Harlee knew she was right. She knew that whatever she was feeling would be fixed with a little bit of beer in her system. She noted that the current state of emergency could be put on hold since she didn't have to face Alex again until Thursday day at 1:45. A night out might do her some good. A night out might make her forget. A night out might actually get her into some much needed trouble.

*************

"Ah fuck, yeah girl suck it all up. Pull it deep in your mouth." The dark husky voice plead as Harlee engulfed his thick hard black dick into her mouth. He placed his hand in full palm at the back of her head and shoved her face closer to him so she would take him deeper into his mouth.

"Yeah just like that." He growled.

She continued to deep throat him and he became closer to orgasm. She licked up and down his shaft and sucked in between licks. She used her hands to grasp his base as she started to quicken her pace.

"Fuck." he said again much louder this time as he grasped firmly on her baby soft curls.

As her sucks became more firm and wet he got more lost the world around him, the dark bathroom in the back of the Rose Bar. He took both of his hands locking his fingers behind his head and without any warning he came into the mouth as Harlee choked back on his semen that filled her up. He patted her on her head and said 'Damn Girl' and readjusted his dick back inside his boxers and pulled up his pants. She stood and faced the sink and spat out the cum and turned on the sink.

"You somethin else ma." He said washing his hands in the water she turned on for herself.

She side smiled at him and said "Thanks." As dry as possible and wiped her face on a paper towel.

He helped himself to a fake kiss on her lips while readjusting himself in the mirror. Harlee much sober then she was before she gave him the sloppiest blow job that bathroom probably ever witnessed, If those walls could talk, she started to feel more insecure about her choices of the evening and exited the bathroom before he had the chance to. Harlee had officially introduced herself to rock bottom.

———————————————————————————

Thursday morning seemed to have dragged on and Alex started to question how he was going to approach the situation, he knew could go one of two ways. He could act like it never happened or deal with the fact he had sex with one of his students who was still as sexy as the day they met. The thought alone made his dick hard. He pulled out his cell and looked at the picture he took of her one last time before his next class started and the picture started to come alive.

He remembers how she tasted needy and deep on his lips. How her body curved in her dark denim. How she smelled of jasmine. How her messy curly bun had stands popping out of it and hung in her face. How she sounded when she came on his bed the first time how it was even more amplified the second. He ran his hands through his hair and sunk his head low; his dick was throbbing for this girl he had only been with once. 'Fuck'. Apart of him hoped that Harlee would have dropped the class but he kept digitally checking his class roaster and her name was still there.

The other part of him just wanted to talk to her and apologize for whatever he could have done different just so he can hear her raspy voice one more time. He got out his Panasonic LUMIX and started to his lost in the photo library, by the time he looked up his 145 class had already starting filing into the studio styled classroom.

"Here we go." The both of them equally voiced to themselves as they braced each other for another encounter. Harlee had stormed out the back door on Tuesday, but today she had to walk through the door near the front of the room there was no way she could avoid him. Which gave him enough of an opportunity to at least speak to her when she walked in, if she walked in he thought.

Alex stood and greeted each student as they walked into the door and signed their name in on the roll sheet at the door. He was surprisingly calm and collected addressing all his students he was naturally easy going and it wasn't a hard class so people had positive energy around them so it made him forget how anxious he was.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • That 90's Gap In-Between Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds