• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • First Time Sissy at the Gloryhole

First Time Sissy at the Gloryhole

Once I realized that I liked to wear panties, I wanted to be seen in them. But I didn't want to be seen by anyone that I knew. That would be too embarrassing.

I drove to the next city over and walked around with the satiny fabric caressing my cock beneath my clothes. I had dinner. I shopped. It was fun having a secret, but the excitement wore off quickly. I still wanted to be seen. I stopped at a lingerie shop and purchased a camisole, slipped into a bathroom stall and put it on beneath my shirt.

With the top couple of buttons undone, the lacy top of my pink camisole peeked from beneath my shirt. It was subtle, but it was something. I walked the streets, but nobody seemed to notice, or if they did they didn't care. It was beginning to look like my fantasy of being seen in lacy underthings wasn't going to happen.

I peeked into the open door of an adult bookstore. A big sign on the back wall read "Private Video Booths." It was something to do. I went in and found an open booth. Inside the booth waited a fiberglass chair and a wall-mounted paper towel dispenser. A television screen protruded from the wall, a slot next to it to feed bills into. I shoved a twenty into the slot and took a seat. The television sprung to life. A young woman sat on a giant cock. The owner of the cock reached around and hooked his fingers into her mouth and pulled back like he was riding a racing horse. She closed her eyes and moaned, and saliva dripped from her chin.

I pushed the button beneath the bill slot. Two guys wearing jock straps kissed each other while an older man stood over them and jacked off. Click - a blonde covered in semen tugged at the random cocks encircling her. Click - an older woman with a ball gag stuffed in her mouth hung from the ceiling by her purple tits, her mascara running down her cheeks. Click -

"Psst." I looked to my left. There was a hole cut in the booth's wall. A man ran his finger along the rim of the hole. "Psst."

I flipped the channel again. A woman with huge pussy lips stood over the camera, the scene framed by the underside of a toilet seat.

"Hey, let me suck it," a voice on the other side of the wall whispered. He shoved his finger through the hole. "Look, I'm married. I'm clean. Let me suck it."

Click. A woman wearing tall boots stood over a man on his knees. He wore a pink teddy and frilly panties. "You're going to suck a cock for me, aren't you sissy?" she said.

"Yes mistress."

"You're my little cockwhore, aren't you?"

"Yes mistress."

"Say it."

"I'm your little cockwhore, mistress."

Now this was interesting. I felt myself swell against the satin fabric until my erection was pushing against my lacy waistband. I unzipped my pants to adjust myself and I heard a gasp on the other side of the hole.

"Please let me suck it," he whispered. "Please."

I ignored him and watched the movie. It was too much for me. I began stroking my cock. Knowing I was being watched made it even hotter. I took off my shirt and draped it over the back of my chair, then pushed my pants down around my thighs. There I sat in that dirty booth in my lacy underthings, finally being noticed.

My cock pulsed in my hand. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this turned on. I could hear my voyeur stroking behind the hole, his fist rhythmically bumping the thin wall separating us. He wasn't talking anymore. On screen the mistress had her sissy by the hair, shoving his face onto the crotch of a faceless stranger. The sissy tried, but it was too much for him. He choked and gagged. "Say thank you, mistress," she told him. He tried, but she shoved the big dick back into his mouth.

How many minutes passed I don't know, but eventually I noticed that I couldn't hear my friend on the other side of the wall anymore. I turned to look, and he'd shoved his cock through the hole in the wall. It was huge; the head so red that it was almost purple. A string of precum dangled from the tip.

This wasn't the plan. All I wanted to do was show off my lacy things and now I was facing a giant dick mounted like a deer head on the wall behind me. I'd never touched a penis other than my own, but here I sat in the back of an adult bookstore wearing nothing but panties and a camisole, faced with a throbbing hard choice.

I reached out with two fingers and touched it. It twitched and the string of precum broke off and dropped to the floor. I wrapped my hand around it. The anonymous cock seemed so much thicker than my own, but then again I'd never held mine from this angle. I pumped it a few times and felt it throb in my hands. Another bead of clear precum formed on its tip.

On screen the sissy was really into it now. His mistress was calling him all sorts of names - faggot, cocksucker, worthless, bitch. The more she talked the harder he sucked. I kissed the tip of the stranger's cock. It tasted salty. I took him a little deeper into my mouth and ran my tongue against the underside of his shaft. He began bucking his hips, thrusting closer and closer to my throat.

It occurred to me how irresponsible this was. I didn't know this man. I'd never done this before, but he certainly he had. He'd held up his wedding ring and said "I'm clean." He was probably a regular. What if he's caught something? I pulled my mouth away, and just as I did white jets of semen burst from his cock. They landed in streaks across the front of my new camisole, and then the anonymous dick pulsed like it had a heartbeat until the stranger withdrew to his side of the wall. I heard his pants zip, then the sound of a door opening and footsteps disappearing down the hall.

I stood up and pulled my new camisole over my head, then laid it flat on the chair. I stood there, watching the mistress force her sissy to swallow every drop while I added my own load to the stranger's on the frilly top. And then I put myself back together and left, the stained pink cami still there for the next person to enjoy.

And then I returned to my car and drove back to my boring life where no one knew my secrets, but I had a strange feeling that I'd be back again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • First Time Sissy at the Gloryhole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 649 milliseconds