• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Audrey's Spell

Audrey's Spell

James stepped into the coffee shop, looking around nervously. Then he saw her, sitting at the back most table seat, in the little nook that would give them some degree of privacy. He quickly strode over to her table and sat down.

Audrey was reading a book, chuckling over it, and sipping a cup of black tea. She didn't respond to James as he sat down, waiting patiently for him to make the first move.

Several tense seconds went by before he said, "I believe you now."

Audrey looked up at him, offering him a bemused smile. "Do you?"

"I didn't think this hypnotism cra—stuff—was real," he said. "That's why I laughed it off."

"But?"

"But now I can't..." he flushed crimson as the words hung in his throat.

"Can't what?" she said, her voice low and sultry.

"Can't... cum!" he said, his voice raising an octave at his confession. "I don't know what little trick you did while I was under, but I can't cum no matter what I do!"

"Goodness!" said Audrey, feigning pity. "It's been two weeks since my little demonstration. You must be quite pent up. No wonder you look so tense."

"Of all the things..." he swallowed hard. "Did you have to do that to me?"

"Well, I did say my specialty was erotic effects," she said. "I also know you've fantasized and masturbated to thoughts of me quite frequently, and that you always lost it in under a minute when you stroked yourself to me."

James' eyes widened. "How did you...?"

Audrey gave him a smirk. "You'd be amazed what people confess to under hypnosis." She shrugged. "Anyway, you were really set on not believing me, so I wanted to make sure my effect would have an obvious and profound impact." James' blush grew deeper. She reached up with her leg under the table, and tapped his crotch with her foot. His hard cock flexed. "I see that I have!"

"So," he said. "Could you please... I dunno... remove the block?"

"You can cum using a specific trigger word, if uttered by a woman," she said. "One utterance equals one orgasm."

James swallowed nervously again. "I don't think I want my orgasms to be dependent on someone else like that. Please, just undo your trigger!"

Audrey smirked again. She settled one hand around her cup of tea, then began to slowly, lightly trace her index finger up and down it, caressing it as she might a lover's cheek. James noticed this little motion, and he felt it suddenly very compelling to watch. He stared at her finger's movement for several seconds, before he realized what was happening. But by then it was too late; he felt his awareness of the surrounding world start to fade, his attention narrowing until Audrey was the sole focus of his mind. He stiffened as he tried to resist, but her hypnotic triggers were stronger than he could have ever believed.

"Fall," she whispered in a way that tickled his mind. He briefly stiffened, and then went slack, his eyes drooping and his body sagging back in the seat. "Good boy," she said. Her words, spoken in that sultry whisper, seemed to reverberate throughout his whole being.

Audrey grinned at how easily, and readily, James fell under her power. He'd acted so resistant, laughed her off, but she knew, deep down, that the thought of erotic hypnosis turned him on like nothing else. Overpowering him had been almost too easy. Now it was time for a little fun.

"Tongues," she whispered. James let out a small gasp as he felt the sensations of several hot, wet, tongues sliding and swirling over his rock hard cock. Nothing was actually touching him, but his mind and body were completely convinced that several women were licking his organ, deeply and sensually.

"Sucking," she whispered, and James gasped louder, as he felt a full mouth taking him inside, sucking him deep, then slowly bobbing up and down along his length. The mouth paused near the top to pull exquisitely at the head, before the lips moved down to the root, and the phantom throat squeezed him lovingly.

"Fingers," she whispered, and James let out a soft cry, as he felt a phantom hand grip him, the fingertips touching exactly the right spots, rubbing him in the perfect rhythm he masturbated with.

"Feathers," she whispered, and James whimpered as he felt a dozen light, irresistible feathers tickling up and down the length of his cock, swishing around the head and around his testicles, tickling the nooks of his inner thighs, then back along the shaft.

All these sensations, the tongues, the fingers, the feathers, and the mouth, layered upon each other, each phantom sensation distinct upon his organ, the pleasure from each blending together into an irresistible, sensual force.

James began to whine, making a high pitched mew that threatened to draw a few eyes from others in the coffee shop. Audrey whispered, "Quiet. Still." Somehow, James' pitiful whimpers were silenced, and all he could do was gasp softly. His body shivered, but he maintained his posture, in no danger of falling off the chair.

"So," said Audrey, admiring her handiwork. "You wish for control of your orgasms back? You wish to cum whenever you want?"

James nodded, his face contorted in beautiful, sensual agony. Even the most desensitized, strong-willed man would have cum in seconds from the assault of phantom sensations James was feeling now. Yet all he could do was twitch and make small jerks with his hips as his cock flexed in his pants, but refused to release. Her previous hypnotic condition held strong, preventing him from achieving orgasm, no matter how hard, or how long, he was ground against the fierce edge of climax.

"Do you think you deserve it?" she said. "Do you think you deserve such a privilege, after you laughed at me, after you used my image for your pleasure so selfishly?"

James' brow furrowed, as if in confusion. His mind was a whirl of pleasure and need; it was so difficult to form thoughts now. But he felt a pang of guilt for how he'd mocked her. Did he deserve such a privilege? He didn't know. He couldn't think. He could only feel and yearn.

"I'll let you think about it," she said. Then she went back to reading her book. The two sat there, Audrey chuckling again as she read the amusing work, sipping her tea as if nothing unusual at all was going on, while James gasped and shivered and suffered in a personal storm of ecstasy. After ten minutes, Audrey whispered "Toes," adding the sensations of two feet rubbing him, the toes curling around his shaft and head and squeezing playfully. After twenty minutes, Audrey whispered, "Fucking," and James grunted loudly as he felt a hot, tight, wetness envelop him, different from the mouth, a phantom pussy making love to him.

After thirty minutes, Audrey finally looked up from her book and smiled at the poor, suffering man. He was an utter wreck, sweating, gasping, making small grunts despite her command to be silent. Fortunately, the general din of conversation and work throughout the coffee shop kept anyone else from noticing his noises, and their little corner was still private enough to keep curious eyes from noticing his movements. "Faster," said Audrey, and all the phantom sensations moved quicker upon him. James' mouth opened in a silent scream and his body locked up, his hands gripping the chair. "Faster," she said, and James' body quivered with tension, his mind and body wound tight as a steel spring.

"Well?" she said in her soft, sultry voice, the words tingling across his mind. "Do you deserve it?"

James stiffly shook his head. He didn't. He was unworthy. She was so powerful, a goddess, and he a mere mortal. He deserved his punishment, but her wicked blessing of pleasure was more than he could bear! Fueled by sheer desperation, his lips worked, and he was able to choke out two barely audible words: "please... mercy...!"

Audrey's smile broadened. "You poor thing. I suppose you've suffered enough, for now. Very well, when I next say the word, your block will be released. But now that you know my power, I think you'll be back for more soon enough. Don't you think?"

James could only nod stiffly. Audrey chuckled. She closed her book and stood, then leaned forward, breathing her words into his ear, each syllable rippling across his mind like sensual thunder. "Wait fifteen seconds, after which, you will Wake and Explode! Starting... now!" So saying, she swiftly left the coffee shop. Just as she reached the door, she heard James' utterly tremendous shout. She couldn't help but laugh as she walked out.

James bucked and writhed and screamed as the spells released him and he came! He came so hard and long that his semen flowed right through the material of his pants, a huge stain forming over his crotch. He nearly blacked out as he sagged completely into his chair. Everyone in the coffee shop stopped what they were doing to watch the show, a couple people coming over to see if he was okay. Their noses wrinkled at the scent of semen.

Feeling drained and weak, he nonetheless forced himself to get up, wave off the people checking on him, and run from the shop, leaving stunned faces, and a few laughs, trailing behind him. When he got outside, he slouched against the wall of the shop and looked around. Audrey was no where to be found. As he caught his breath, he could only stand in awe of what she had done. Even though she'd just wrung more cum out of him than any other orgasm he'd ever experienced, his cock still throbbed at the thought of her. He wanted to run home and rub another few out, just to ease the haze of lust he was still in.

But he hesitated, thinking better of it. If he was going to worship his new goddess that way, it would probably be better to get her permission first. Even if, no, especially if, that meant letting her toy with his mind and body as much as she liked!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Audrey's Spell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 685 milliseconds