• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Boudoir Photography Exploits

My Boudoir Photography Exploits

After Dancing and stripping for several months, one evening a gentleman approached me. He ask if I would be interested in posing for a set of boudoir pictures. I took his number, and told him I would think about it and let him know.

I knew that I loved to wear and be seen in soft and sexy lingerie. I could imagine how much I would enjoy being photographed, while wearing something sheer and sexy!

As everyone knows by now, I love the attention, the fewer clothes the better. My name is Raye, and I'm a mature stripper. Maybe you've read about some of my exploits under, (My Mother The Stripper.)

After a week or so, I decided that I'd like to pose for a session. You know, just to see how well I photographed. I needed pictures for my website anyways, so why not.

I had several outfits that I really like. I finally decided on two different outfits. The first was my favorite, all white bra, panties and garters, complete with white stockings along with a men's white shirt.

My second choice consisted of suntan thigh highs, with a pink bra and matching thong, no garter belt. Either one would do as far as I was concerned, but I really preferred the white ensemble.

The photographer's name was Rich. Rich is a good looking guy in his early forties. His studio is located on the southeast side of Atlanta.

I packed my clothes into the car, and away I went. I had scheduled for an afternoon shoot, around two o'clock. I arrived on time, if you me, it's hard to believe!

When I entered the studio, Rich was waiting. After I showed him my outfits, he suggested that I try both. He wanted to start with the white ensemble. He led me to a small room to the side of the studio, that he used as a dressing room. I removed my street clothes, and dressed in my white lingerie.

When I walked out of the dressing room, his assistant Krissy, was there to assist me. It wasn't long before she realized that I was very comfortable, even in only my lingerie.

After all, I am a stripper. I had taken my natural color four inch heels along. Rich didn't approve of them, instead he wanted me to try a pair of six inch heels, he had there at the studio. It took some time, but soon, I was walking comfortably in them. Hum, I thought, I may have to buy a pair of these.

For the first fifteen minutes, he had me pose in a number of different positions, I guess that's how he determines how and when I looked my best. After fifteen minutes or so, we both took a break. I had forgotten just how tiring modeling can be.

After a short break, we continued with the shoot. Five minutes in, I removed my bra, for a few teasing shots, then my panties for more. He liked both type of shots. Hidden, or teasing, along with full exposure. It was fun, I was feeling all tingly inside. I really enjoyed the session. While photographing me, Rich had an idea.

"Raye, would you be comfortable posing with other men in attendance?" He ask.

I smiled, "well, it depends on what you have in mind."

Rich smiled and continued, "I really like the white ensemble, and I've got a great idea Raye. I have a garage down the road from here, they've been wanting me to do a photo calendar for them. Until now, I really didn't know just what I wanted, But I do now." He said.

"And what do you want Rich?" I ask.

He smiled, "I love the white lingerie, and in a greasy dirty garage, even better! If you agree to the shoot, I'll do your pictures for free. The only cost you'll have is your white lingerie. After the shoot, they probably won't be white anymore!"

I liked my white lingerie, but it would be easy to replace. "Sure Rich, I'm game. Lets do this!" I said.

Rich told me he was calling the garage, and if everything worked out, we would head that way this very afternoon.

He returned, with a grin on his face, "it's a go Raye."

I hadn't brought a robe, or any kind of cover, except for the white shirt. Luckily Rich had one. I put it on, and walked to my car. I was to follow him to the garage.

On the way there, I thought, wow, I'm gonna be a garage calendar girl, pretty cool huh! I followed Rich for about five minutes. I pulled up along side of him, as he parked in the garage parking lot. We both walked inside the garage.

The time was now three thirty. When we walked in, the manager introduced himself. "Hello, I'm Rod, I'm very pleased to meet you." He stuck out his hand. Oh my it was extremely greasy!

I nodded and smiled, "It's nice to meet you Rod, I'm Raye."

Embarrassed, he apologized for his hand being so dirty. I told him not to worry, my father had also owned a garage, so I was used to it.

Soon after, he seemed to relax. As we walked into the service area, I could see at least a dozen mechanics working on various cars and trucks. They all paused, and smiled, as I walked by. Have I said before that I Love men.! ;-)

Rich went on to tell him, what he had in mind. To say the least Rod was very excited. He turned and ask. "Are you ok with modeling for our calendar Raye?"

I smiled, "sure Rod, no worries here, how about your boys, will they be ok with it?" I ask as I giggled.

Rod, looking more relaxed said, "yes Raye, I'm sure they won't have a problem with it. At least I think they won't." He smiled.

Rich went on to tell us his idea, he wanted to start out in Rod's office, then work his way into the garage. The shoot would end, with someone leaving greasy handprints on my clothing. Personally, I thought it sounded fantastic!

We started in Rod's office. He cleaned off the top of his desk, I slipped out of my robe, and laid across the desk. Rich took several dozen pictures of a number of different poses. On my side, and on my back. He finished with me on my stomach, legs in the air. Also sitting at the desk.

From the office, we moved into the waiting room. Luckily all the customers had left. Reaching, I posed as if I were adjusting the TV, I poured a cup of coffee, and happily handed it to one of the secretary's. I then sat down, and made it look like I was reading a magazine.

Finally, we moved to the garage. I couldn't wait for the extra attention from the boys!

Rod wanted to use company vehicles for the shoot. The boys moved some of the cars out of the garage bay to make room. We started out in front of the wrecker, then with the company truck.

I laid across the hood, on the seat, in the bed. I bent over onto the seat of the truck, standing on the running board. Rich took a number of different pictures and poses.

After a while, Rod ask his son, Rayne, pronounced Rain, to dirty his hands and place them squarely on the butt cheeks of my panties. I could see that Rod's son was nervous, I wasn't. I smiled and winked at him, finally he placed his hand squarely on my ass, making a pair of great looking handprints.

After a few more pictures, Rich called it a wrap. When we had finished, for the first time I noticed that all of the workers there had been watching us. I loved the attention!

While Rich tied up a few loose ends, I decided to have some fun with the guys. Standing there, in front of everyone, I removed my panties, and ask if anyone wanted to bye them, grease and all. Surprisingly Rod offered to purchase them for fifty dollars. I handed him the panties, he handed me the money. I tucked it in my stockings.

His son Rayne, offered me twenty for my bra, smiling I said, "Sorry Rayne, not enough. If you want this, you'll have to pay forty for it. I like my bra!" Rayne whipped out forty, oh well, I'll be able to buy two for what he just paid for one, Sweet!

Rich ask me to come into Rod's office, I needed to sign a release, allowing him to use the pictures. so total naked, wearing only my heels and thigh highs, I strolled into Rod's office and signed the form, I handed it back to Rich, he took it gave me a hug, and left.

I turned to Rod, and ask where I should go to get dressed. I had brought my street clothes I had originally worn to the shoot. He suggested I stay and dress right there in his office. Before I was able to put any of my original clothes on, I heard Rod lock the door behind me.

I turned around, Rod looked nervous, his voice cracked as he spoke. "Damn Raye, you are one fine philly! Damn I'd love to mount and ride you! I smiled, Rod was a big man, but pretty good looking at that.

"Well Rod, why don't you mosey on over here and hop on!" Nothing more needed to be said. Before I could settle into the couch comfortably, Rod's pants were around his ankles, and his dick was out, long and erect.

Before another word could be spoken, his manhood, cut into my pussy like a sharp knife. Deep and hard, Rod started fucking me. Again and again, I felt his dick, spread the lips of my pussy like butter. It wasn't long before he tensed, and unleashed his load of lust, for his calendar girl model.

When he finally caught his breath, he smiled and said, "Damn Philly, that was one fine fuck!" I smiled and kissed him on the nose. I squeezed his dick with all my might, before long he was fucking me again! This time I believe I really wore him out.

When he climaxed, and had spent the last of his load, he collapsed on top of me, without saying a word. I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I bet it'll take you an hour to get that freshly fucked look off your face," I said to him jokingly.

As soon as he dismounted, I got up, grabbing a rag, I squeezed and removed as much of Rod as was possible. It was time to go home.

I walked out the door, and headed for a restroom, any restroom would do. Still trying to locate one, I stumbled into Rayne's office. Naked, I looked at him and smiled, I said "sorry!" Rayne stood up and said, "no Raye, please stay."

Standing there, I looked down at myself, still totally naked, then at Rayne. "I'm trying to find a bathroom Rayne, can you help me out?" I ask innocently.

Rayne smiled, walked over and placed a hand on my breast. "You're beautiful Raye, you are so freaking hot, damn you for being so desirable! If I could, I'd fuck you in a minute!"

I smiled, "What a coincidence Rayne, I've got a minute, maybe even five!" What the hell I thought, I just fucked his dad, why not him.

I didn't have to ask twice, Standing there in Rich's heels and thigh highs, Rayne took my hand, and led me out the door and up the stairs to the lounge. Quickly, I believe is the best word to describe our trip!

If you can imagine an older lady, in six inch heels for her very first time, stomping up the stairs, I'm sure it must have looked pretty funny. But Rayne was in no laughing mood.

When we arrived at the lounge, Rayne swept me off of my feet, laid me on the couch. In an instant, his pants were down, and just like his dad, maybe even larger, Rayne's dick was standing at complete attention, ready for action.

Even swifter then his father, his large cock, violently entered my vagina! No bones about it, Rayne was in the mood to fuck! Being that his cock was fatter then his dad's I might even have a chance at an orgasm, I thought to myself.

After initial entry, Rayne slowed his pace. I could start to feel his cock rubbing against my clit. It felt wonderful, so warm and full. Again and again, as he lunged and stroked, I came closer and closer to a much needed and very appreciated orgasm.

With one final lunge, Rayne stroked my clit for the last time, and sent me over the top, I climaxed! I squeezed his cock as tight as I could. He had felt fantastic inside of me. I moaned, Oh, Rayne, fuck me baby, fuck me good. I've been a naughty girl Rayne, punish me fuck me!"

As he climaxed and released his hot load of lust, he smiled and laid his head on my chest while catching his breath. "Damn Raye," he murmured, "you are a very naughty girl!"

I held his head tight to my chest, and kissed the top of his head. I had been a very naughty girl, but Rayne and been a very Good boy!

When he was finished, he stood up and smiled. "Thank you Raye, that was awesome. You are indeed a great fuck!" A woman never tires of hearing that.

"Thanks Rayne, you're not so bad yourself. Now that you're in a better mood, how about pointing me to the ladies room." Before he could said anything, we both heard a noise at the door.

"Hey Raye, the ladies room is down the stairs and to the left." We both looked up, three of his coworkers were standing in the doorway. I'm guessing we had an audience.

Standing up totally naked, I thanked the gentlemen, and started to walk past them down the stairs. The gentleman that had given me the directions said, "Hello Raye, do you recognize me?" I paused, hum he didn't look like anyone I knew. He could see that I didn't have a clue of who he was.

He smiled and said, "I'm Cam, Cam Birkey. Do you remember me from the eight grade?"

I paused, yes I did, he was a student at the middle school where I had taught for several years!

I Smiled happily, "Why Cam Birkey, wow, it's been quite some time, I never expected to see you here."

Cam, still smiling said, "yea Ms. Raye, I can honestly say, I didn't expect to see you here, like this!" He chuckled. "So Raye, when did you start working on this career?"

I laughed, "well Cam, this all started only a month ago. My first night was as a fill in stripper for my husbands lodge. Since then well, it's kind of taken off." I've been very busy!" I looked at him, then at my naked body.

"Um sorry about this Cam, I hope you're not too embarrassed of seeing me like this. It's what I do now."

Cam, still smiling said, "Oh, don't worry Raye, I'm thrilled to see my middle school teacher totally naked, who wouldn't! Besides, my wife used to be a stripper, so no problem here."

I smiled, "Good, that's nice to hear. It's wonderful seeing you again, now about the bathroom." Still a little wobbly, I had to be extra careful going down the stairs in the heels. I didn't want to fall.

Afterwards, I returned to Rod's office for my street clothes. I walked into Rod's office.

Inside were three more of the mechanic's. I smiled and said, "hello boys." I noticed one of the boys with his iPhone. As he took a couple of pictures of me, I smiled at him and said, "naughty boy!"

I finished dressing, said my goodbyes and walked to my car. As I opened the door, Rayne walked up and ask me for my number. "Why Rayne, I'm a married woman, what would you ever need that for?" I ask teasingly.

Rayne smiled, "I'm married too Raye, big deal!" Ok, so I gave him my number, big deal right? '-)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Boudoir Photography Exploits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 659 milliseconds