• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • S.S Erotic Ch. 03

S.S Erotic Ch. 03

12

Ash slowly opened her eyes and lifted herself of the huge king sized bed. She saw Nikki, asleep and lying on her back with her huge breasts in full view. Her legs were spread to reveal her beautiful pink pussy and her strawberry blond hair looked like gold. She thought of waking her up like she did yesterday but she decided against it. She felt dirty and sticky from last night's sex and she decided to get in the bath tub.

When the tub filled up with water she sat in it naked and spread her legs. She groped and caressed her big fleshy breasts and then went on to start rubbing her quivering clit. After she came she thought of just falling asleep in the tub but she decided against it, she had things to do! Ash got up, dried herself and approached Nikki, who was still in a deep sleep.

"Hey Nikki, I'm going to explore more of the ship, I'll be right back," she said pinching Nikki's two sensitive nipples to wake her up.

"Ugh, umm ok," she said half asleep.

At that Ash walked out of the room and began making her way to the buffet. After she ate, she decided to head to the lobby, where all the shops and almost all the activities were. The lobby was full of sex related shops and jewelry stores and she visited every one of them. She then sat on the huge couch right there in the lobby and began to masturbate, the onlookers really turned her on. As the hours passed the cruise staff provided games and activities for the passengers and she participated in almost all of them.

Her favorite was nude twister, as her mouth got awfully close to a young mans dick. She gave his member a few licks and winked at him, and that was all he needed for his cock to spring up and harden. She then began to suck him off right there in front of the crowd until he came all over her face, it was an exhilarating experience and she was quite disappointed the man didn't return the favor. She did get off just from being a spectator of sex truth or dare though, it was quite sexy. It wasn't all sex games though, she played bingo and trivia but those quickly became boring in the face of sex truth or dare and nude twister.

By the time she finished, it was already five o'clock, she had been here for six hours and she still didn't visit all the stores and do all the things she wanted to do. It was fine though, she had to come back here with Nikki! As she began walking back to her room she saw a huge room with a fountain in the middle and a receptionist. The receptionist table had a sign that said Erotic Spa and Ash decided to check it out.

"Hi mam, can you tell me what exactly this is?" She said to the receptionist.

"Yep, this is an Erotic Spa. Here, you will be massaged completely naked and a great deal of focus will be given to your, umm... sexy parts," she said with a cute smile.

"Oh, like a nuru massage?" She asked.

"No, I assure you it's much better," she said smiling.

"Oh, well in that case maybe I will try it, how do I sign up?"

"Just sign here, here and here," she said giving her a small form and taking it back once she signed it,"Also, what gender would you like your masseur to be and do you have any requests on what you would like her to look like?"

"Female please, and umm... well, surprise me I guess," she said.

"Perfect! Thanks for signing up, your session will start at six thirty sharp," she said.

"Ok, thanks a lot!" She said resuming her walk back to the room again.

After five minutes of walking Ash finally made it to the room. She opened the door, expecting to see Nikki combing her hair for her date with Jay but she was very wrong. To her surprise, Nikki put on the lingerie from the closet and she looked stunning. She had black stockings that reached her upper thigh and a black, bikini that had a hole cut open to expose her pink pussy. Even better though, was her black, lace bikini top that happened to be completely see through. This allowed for anyone to see her two fleshy orbs pressing against the see through fabric.

"So, how do I look?" She said spinning around to display her new outfit.

"N-Nikki you look amazing!" She said feeling her pussy quiver at the thought of fucking her.

"Thanks Ash, how about my earrings, oh and my shoes," she said as she enthusiastically displayed her black high heels and two light orange earings that perfectly matched her strawberry blond hair.

"They're so pretty but no ones going to be looking at your shoes and your earrings when your wearing this thing, you look great Nikki, good luck!" She said hugging her so that their huge fleshy breasts were pressed against each other.

"Thanks Ash! Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday I know you wanted us to be something more than friends and maybe we will, but I just..." She said interrupted by Ash.

"Don't worry about it, I'm over it," she said trying hard to pull off a fake smile,"go get em girl!"

"Thanks Ash!" Nikki said blowing a kiss and walking out the door.

Oh man she was hot, really, really hot. As much as she told herself to forget about her, she just couldn't. It was one thing to be friends and have fun sometimes and another to be together and have passionate sex, she wanted her so bad, but Nikki had already found someone else and she tried hard to feel happy for her. At least she had the massage to look forward to though!

***********

Nikki made her way to the specialty restaurant in her nude lingerie, she couldn't wait for Jay to see her! As she approached the person who was going to seat her she took her time to admire the chandeliers and extremely fancy tables, it was quite a luxurious place. She didn't explore too long though, she was just a bit late and she had to admit she was anxious to sit down.

"Hello mam, your looking fabulous tonight! Are you alone or with someone else?" The receptionist asked.

"Thank you, I'm on a date, and yes he should already be sitting down," she said looking over the receptionist's shoulder for Jay.

"Ah yes, I believe he's already here. He had to pay a bit more but he asked for the finest table in the restaurant. It's upstairs to your left, you'll see him," she said with a smile,"Oh and good luck, he seems like a nice guy and quite a looker too,"

"Oh, thank you so much," she said almost running up the stairs in excitement, she couldn't believe Jay got her the finest table in the restaurant!

When she finished climbing the stairs she looked left and her table was right there. It was gorgeous, the table was right under the chandelier and it had a window to the vast ocean right next to it. She adored the seating and she ran over to sit down and greet Jay.

"I can't believe you got a table with such a beautiful view," she said sitting down across from Jay.

Jay looked at her and was immediately mesmerized. The hole in her bottom was the perfect size and it made her pink pussy seem even prettier, and her two huge breasts jiggled and swayed but still remained tightly pressed against the transparent fabric of her top. The lingerie was elegant and sexy and it hugged her natural curves beautifully.

"So, how do I look," she said sitting up and arching her back to put her breasts on display.

"Nikki, you look gorgeous, I mean really, really pretty," he said staring straight at her beautiful blue eyes.

"Mmm, thanks Jay, I think it's going to be a fun night," she said reaching under the table and grabbing his already hard cock.

*****************

Ash slowly walked to the receptionist that she met earlier in the day and signed in. She was extremely excited for her erotic massage and her pussy was already drooling in anticipation.

"Please follow me miss, I'll guide you to your room," she said walking through the spa until she reached an elegant wooden door.

"just wait in this room and your masseur will greet you shortly," she said opening the door for her and walking away.

Ash smiled at her and reverted her attention to the room. She walked in and to her immense delight, It was the most luxurious room she had ever seen. It had a small white massage table and a huge, black couch directly next to it. A few meters to the right of the massage table was a shower with a window overlooking the vast blue ocean, the room was amazing!

In her excitement, she jumped on the couch and laid on her back on the comfortable, black leather. She laid there for almost ten minutes before she started to feel a bit sleepy. Eventually she closed her eyes and almost fell asleep naked on the couch. Right before she fell into a deep sleep, she felt someone sit on the couch next to her and gently caress her huge, fleshy breasts.

"W-what," she said sitting up. To her surprise, the person next to her was a very young, gorgeous, and very tan hispanic woman. She had perky C cups with beautiful light brown nipples that looked beautiful against her golden tan skin. She smiled and brushed her brown hair away from her face before speaking.

"Haha, didn't mean to surprise you. My names Anita, I'm from Cuba," she said with a cute, hispanic accent.

"Oh, nice to meet you, you kind of freaked me out there," she said sitting up and shaking her hand.

"Yes, well I figured it was the best way to wake you up. By the way you have quite an impressive pair of boobies, I wish mine were as big as yours" Anita said.

"Oh no, these get annoying sometimes, yours are so cute," she replied.

"Thanks, I guess they're ok," she said,"So anyways, what's your name?"

"I'm Ashely, people call me Ash," she said.

"Well Ash, we're going to have a great time! I want you to relax and enjoy it, this isn't your typical massage," she said smiling.

"Well, I am excited, when do we start?" Ash asked.

"Right now," Anita said with cute, quirky excitement.

*****************

Nikki and Jay were both dying of laughter as they got up from the table. The date had gone unbelievably well, and although the first four minutes consisted of Nikki jerking Jay off, they quickly got to talking about their lives. Nikki told Jay about her worst dating experiences and Jay was in the middle of telling her how he broke up with an insane girlfriend.

"So, so, haha, so then she says, don't leave me or Medusa will rain hell upon you," he said laughing uncontrollably.

"N-no way! Haha, she said that! Was she high or what?" She said laughing as they got in the elevator.

"No, she just went batshit crazy," he said laughing a bit more.

"Oh Jay, that's, that's so funny, I literally can't believe you dated her for even a week!" She said still giggling.

"Yeah well, she was hot, nothing at all compared to you though," he said lightly kissing her on the lips.

"Mmm, so, where are we going now?" She said noticing that Jay had pressed the button to go to the 17th floor.

"We're going to the private pool area, only for platinum and elite passengers," he said excitedly.

"Wait, we're not platinum or elite," She said, a bit confused.

"Exactly," he said with a mischievous smile.

*****************

Ash laid naked on her stomach on the massage table and she closed her eyes. Anita began massaging her shoulders and lower back and it felt heavenly. She couldn't help but let out short, soft moans when she began touching her inner thigh, dangerously close to her sensitive pussy.

"Relax, take deep breaths, this is just the beginning," Anita said calmly.

Anita herself was quite aroused, she was used to doing this type of thing to middle aged men or considerably ugly women, but Ash was one of the most beautiful girls she had ever seen. After massaging her inner thigh, Anita slowly made her way up to her wet pussy. To Ash's delight, she began to run her finger up and down her quivering slit. It was a great feeling and it caused all the hairs on her body to spring up. After a while of this teasing Anita stopped, much to Ash's disappointment.

"Flip over, here comes the good part," Anita whispered in her ear.

Ash obliged, and flipped over on her back, fully exposing her two huge, soft breasts and cleanly shaven, aroused pussy. Anita smiled and began groping and massaging Ash's two massive orbs. She moaned and wriggled as she felt Anita touch her sensitive flesh and after a while of this, Anita stopped and left for a few moments. She returned with a small pink, dildo that was just a bit bigger than two inches long.

"Hah, I can take way more than that," Ash said looking at the small pink dildo and smiling.

"Don't be so sure, I have a couple surprises up my sleeve you know," she said pushing it deep into her wet hole. She then pressed a button on her phone and the dildo began violently vibrating inside her.

"Ughh, ohhh, Anita I-it's so good," she said squirming and moaning loudly.

"It's bluetooth activated, let's just say it's not something you can get in an Apple Store," she said smirking and climbing on top of Ash.

Anita laid on top of her so that their exposed clits touched and their boobs pressed against each other. Ash's boobs were much bigger but Anita's perky nipples pressing against her own felt beautiful. Anita smiled and while still on top of Ash she dove in for a kiss. The combination of feelings was almost too much for Ash. The dildo vibrating in her pussy had already made her come twice and feeling Anita's hot, sweaty body on top of hers was equally sexy. They continued their aggressive kiss until Ash exploded in orgasm. As she came, the vibrator plopped out of her pussy and Anita got off of her.

"How was that Ash?" Anita said while rubbing her own clit.

"I... I'm never...ohhh...getting a normal massage again," she said laughing.

"And we're not even done yet!" Anita said turning on the shower.

********************

Nikki got out of the elevator and looked around for the entrance to the platinum pool area.

"Find anything babe," Jay said looking around.

"Oh, I see I've been upgraded to babe," she said teasing.

"Haha, shut up, look I think I found the entrance!" He said looking at a wooden door with a slot to put the room key in.

"Jay, we need a room key to get in," she said a bit bummed.

"Damnit, this pool is the best pool on the cruise ship," he said returning to the elevators.

"No, Jay wait, look!" She said pointing at a male staff member coming out of the pool area from the same door they were trying to get into it from.

"Ok Jay, I have an idea, follow me," She said walking to the staff member.

"Sir, I'm so sorry but I was reading a book with my boyfriend in the platinum pool area and we forgot our room keys, can we go back there and get them?" She pleaded.

"Umm, I'm not really sure, I mean...," he said.

"Oh please sir we can't get in our room," she said getting so close to him that her boobs, still pressing against the transparent lingerie, just brushed his chest.

"Oh, I mean, ok... fine, here you go," he said opening the door.

"Oh and sir, we thought we could stay here a bit longer, you mind not letting anyone else in, just for me," she said winking.

"Ughh, umm, I'll try," he said, his eyes glued to her breasts.

"Thanks, sir," she said going inside and closing the door. The minute she closed the door Nikki jumped and laughed.

"Nikki, that was sick, like seriously you just got us this place all to ourselves!" Jay said hugging Nikki.

"Thanks babe," she said kissing him on the lips,"And look at this place, it's gorgeous,"

The pool area they were in had walls around it, giving them complete privacy. It had large glass windows overlooking the ocean and comfortable couches all around the pool. The pool itself was heated and had a large fountain at the center. It also had a small waterfall with a tiny synthetic cave behind it. It had to be one of the coolest pools Jay and Nikki had ever seen.

"Oh yeah, I'm getting in," Jay said hopping in the fancy pool,"Get in Nikki! The waters awesome, mostly cause I'm in it but..,"

"I'll be right in babe, hold on, I just have to take of this lingerie," she said taking off her panties and see through top,"Ok, I'm going in, move out of the way,"

At that Nikki jumped in the water right in front of Jay, she felt like a kid again.

"Oh, this water is amazing," she said brushing her soaking wet hair out of the way of her eyes. Jay looked into her eyes and smiled, she was perfect. Standing there, naked in front of him she had to be one of the sexiest girls ever, how could he have been so lucky?

"What, why are you looking at me like that? What is it?" She said.

"I don't know it's just, your gorgeous," he said.

"Mmm, thanks babe, now let's get to business," she said pulling him closer and aggressively kissing him on the lips.

***************

Ash recovered quite quickly from her recent orgasm and as she got off the massage table she realized Anita was in the shower waiting for her.

"Come on Ash, your done with the massage, now comes the really fun part," She said in her sexy hispanic accent.

"That wasn't the fun part," She said stepping in the shower.

Anita smiled at her and put some soap in her hands. While Ash was still standing, Anita ran her hand all over Ash's body until Ash was completely covered in slippery soap. Ash moaned as Anita squeezed and squished her two boobs together. She then began sucking on Ash's sensitive pink nipples. She sucked so hard that she thought she was going to cum solely from the suction. Anita seemed to realize this and she stopped and crouched down to play with Ash's pussy. Anita was so close to her pussy she could smell the strong scent of her dripping cunt and without a second thought she began licking Ash's bare pussy.

"Y...yea right there, yes Anita r-right there," she screamed as she pushed Anita's face closer to her aroused cunt. Ash gasped loudly as Anita stuck her tongue deep in Ash's snatch. After a few minutes of this, Ash exploded in orgasm and squirted all over Anita's face. They both laid down on the shower floor and caught their breath. After two long minutes Anita got up and turned off the shower.

"No more fun parts," Anita said with a hint of disappointment.

************

While still making out, Jay pushed Nikki against the wall of the pool. His cock pressed against her slit, dangerously close to penetrating it. The combination of Jay's member pressing against her clit and the intense make out session they were having, brought Nikki over the edge. She broke the kiss and guided Jay under the waterfall and into the small cave. She leaned against the pool wall and spread her legs underwater.

"You know what I want babe," she said with a sexy smirk.

With that Jay slowly penetrated her pussy and began thrusting. The feeling of being ravaged underwater aroused Nikki beyond belief and Jay was just enjoying the feeling of Nikki's warm cunt enveloping his throbbing cock.

"J...Jay yes, ughh fuck me, please fuck me, ughh, I love you so...so much," she said in between gasps.

Jay stayed quiet and instead focused his attention on her underwater breasts. While still thrusting Jay gently rubbed and played with her hard nipples. She moaned loudly and both Jay and Nikki couldn't last much longer.

"D-don't cum inside," Nikki said barely able to speak.

Jay understood what she said and the minute he felt Nikki's already tight pussy clench around his member he pulled out and came all over her beautiful face. Nikki finished her orgasm and then realized what Jay had done.

"Oh ahh, Jay that's disgusting," she said splashing water on her face.

"Eeeesh, sorry, kind of a bucket list thing, I see it in a lot of porn," he said.

"ohhh whatever, that was the best sex I've her had," she said smiling and climbing out of the pool with Jay. As they were about to leave they saw the door to the platinum area swing open, it was the same staff member who let them in.

"Excuse me mam, I got you another platinum card incase you lost your... hey, that's not a platinum card," he said looking at Nikki's standard room key. Nikki and Jay looked at each other and laughed, for both of them, it was the best night of their lives.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • S.S Erotic Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds