• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 01

Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 01

It's my first foray into human/centaur land. Comments and critiques are welcome.

*****

I realized today that the human race can't satisfy me anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I find men attractive. And while I consider myself straight, I've had two experiences with women as well. My sexual romps have spanned the spectrum and I've been active since the late high school days.

But in the recent years, I've been losing the excitement.

I guess part of it has to do with my partner having a lot to handle. I'm not fat by any means, I'm a tall girl at 6'1" and have wide curves to compliment it. My chest can be described as more than ample at a hefty 36F bust, and I've learned that busty redheads always draw the most attention. My fair skin is a beacon in the sunlight.

Maybe that's why I've grown bored. So many opportunities, and at the end of the day, I feel like I've experienced them all.

And given I'm a large girl, I have... height requirements. Yes, they need to be well-endowed. It's become harder and harder to find those boys, and the girls I played with used large toys which were, well, fun. But not as satisfying as feeling the warmth of another body inside me.

I'd just finished college and was figuring out what to do with my life when a news report gave me some direction. The reporter was talking about a remote colony of centaurs that was recently discovered in Romania. The fact that such a creature exists was already blowing my mind, but other aspects were keeping me glued to the TV.

They were... attractive. Very attractive. All horse below, but their upper bodies were ripped and toned, surely from years of hunting and manual labor. Their skin bronzed and taut, their abs perfectly sculpted, and their hair shoulder length, sometimes short. Was this a paradise?

Then I saw what I was looking for. The solution to my problems. While the news station tried to divert cameras when they realized what it was, there was enough imagery to understand what it was. These guys were HUNG. Like, they're cocks didn't match the human-side of them; it matched the horse-side. I'd never seen anything so thick and long on a man before, and I went online to find a community that had already captured a screenshot of it.

Time to do some backpacking.

--

There wasn't much to say goodbye to. I had no roommates, no significant other (other than disappointing fuck buddies), no pets, etc. My parents lived in another city hours away, and I made a point to visit them first.

A trip to Europe! They were excited for me, thank goodness. They provided funds and helped set me up with a company that took care of youngsters like myself when traveling abroad. I could use someone that spoke English and knew the area to get me to my, erm, destination. I thanked them and was on my way.

The whole trip over, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Could the cock the size of a horse's even, you know, fit? I certainly wasn't shallow down there, I knew that much. I needed guys of the largest caliber to fill me to a satisfying amount and strike deep. But this was a whole new ballgame. The girth alone might kill me.

Oh well. Student loan debt was probably going to make the rest of my life miserable regardless. Death by centaur cock sounded satisfying enough.

I arrived before I could fully contemplate if I had lost my mind (spoiler alert: I have.) The kindest Romanian man and we were off to the wilderness.

The town I was holeing up in had a small hotel I could stay in if things didn't pan out the way I'd hoped. I wasn't sure what I expected yet. The fantasy was to live with them, learn their ways, become one with nature. But was I someone who could fit that lifestyle?

The sex alone might do it for me, so hey, worth a shot!

I spent a night in the hotel to get over the jet lag. I dismissed the guide, despite his confusion on why an American girl wanted to be alone in small town in Romania. I offered him some of my parent's funds to stay quiet about that and to tell anyone that asked that I was exploring the country on my own.

The next day I got myself ready. What would a centaur want in a human woman? I found a short white summer dress that fit well for the weather and rode up way too high for someone like me. The wind could blow it enough to expose my plump ass cheeks. And it had a lovely large V in front to show off my cleavage. No bra, no panties. I just grabbed a cute summer fedora to keep my pale face from burning and was on my way.

The town was small, but I could see it was busier than it what it was accustomed. The centaurs had been sighted a few miles from here, so news crews had camped in the hotels and hostels available. I grabbed breakfast and smiled to the few English-speaking folks I could find.

As the morning waned on, I made my way out of town towards the wilderness. A man in military garb confronted me briefly;a blockade had been constructed to keep only certain humans from interacting with our first meeting of non-human intelligences. But after feigning innocence, saying I only wanted to go for a brief walk, and pressing my cleavage together to give him more incentive, he let me pass.

Europe really was beautiful, especially in the summer time. How come I'd never thought to visit before? The long grass, the flowers in bloom, the tall trees lining the dirt path as I made my way through the hills; it was a scene I could stare at for hours.

Some reservations started to form in my mind as I walked. Maybe this wasn't such the best idea. I mean, what did we even know about these creatures? They seemed to act human enough, but what about the rest of their cultures? Communities in the distant past had strict rules that could result in your death if you broke them. Was I willing to risk this for a huge horse-man's cock?

Probably. Ok, I definitely have some issues.

After an hour of walking, the path ended and I was strolling through the long grass unguided. The foliage against my bare legs felt nice. I'd brought sandals that were comfortable enough for walking long distances, not sure how far this would be.

And that's when it occurred to me that I really had NO idea how far this would be. As in, I had no idea where I was going. I had the general direction right, and some of the places I'd passed looked like what I'd seen in the news station's story, but there was still zero sign of a centaur about.

Good work, Ashley. How about we bring a map next time?

"I'm such an idiot..." I groaned, finding a small clearing with short glass to sit down in. Tall trees over head gave plenty of shade, giving me an opportunity to take off the fedora and let loose my red locks.

Only a few minutes into contemplating how awful I was at making life decisions and I heard it. Hoofs. Clop, clop, clop, clop. While I'm sure the ground wasn't actually shaking, the approaching sounds made it sound that way. A gallop that was slowing down as it grew louder, now a trot.

Out of the trees walked my first encounter with a centaur. He was beautiful, to sum it up nicely. One thing I hadn't accounted for was how tall he would be. A few feet above my height, my face level with his abs if I was standing up. And God, they looked so firm, his skin a perfect tan from those hours spent in the sun.

The lower horse-like aspect to him had a sheen of bright brown hair, glistening wonderfully in the limited sunlight. His legs had strength and power in them, his tail swishing behind with grace.

We must have stared at each other for a full minute before he finally said something. "Salutari."

Oh no. Ashley, you're an idiot. You went to a foreign country and learned absolutely nothing about the language spoken here. Not that bringing along a translator would have been a great option: "Hey, want to help translate for a centaur so I can fuck it?"

I stood up and smoothed out the ruffles in my dress. Time to fess up. "Do you speak English at all? This might be strange, but I don't have much experience with Romanian. Or any experience, really."

He smiled. "My English is small, but I do speak it." He had the basics, good enough for me. "What do you call yourself?"

"My name is Ashley." My heart was beating faster. Was this happening? I was talking with a real centaur! God, what do I even say? I doubt we have much in common.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Ashley." And then he bowed. That was so fucking cute. Centaurs are already great, ten out of ten, highly recommended. "You come not with army men or scribes of the 'newspapers.' For what reason do you come to our lands?"

Was the truth going to be too blunt? I'll try to work into this a little more gently. "Um, well, I come to learn about your culture! Your way of life seems so fascinating, and I'd love to live among you and learn. Learning. Yeah."

He laughed again. "Yet you know not the language of the country you are in?"

Ok. Had me on that one. "I mean, that was a bit of an oversight, sure." He stared me down and I caved in. "God, ok. Fine. The reason I'm out here is because I desire a... bigger... you know... cock."

More staring. I thought what I said was pretty straightforward, until it occurred to me that 'cock' might not be in the dictionary for basic English. "Oh. Um. You know, that thing that dangles down there for boys." I motioned in my crotch area like I was wrangling a snake.

The centaur laughed louder than I think any human could possibly manage. "Ahaha! You humans call it 'cock'? What about it makes you think of a rooster?"

"You have me on that one."

It took him a bit to stop laughing, "Oh my. You humans have strange ways. But if you wish to see our 'cocks', I think we can do that."

He trotted to position himself at an angle for me, so I could get a view of beneath his body. My outfit was definitely working, since this guy was growing at a fast rate.

What I had vastly underestimated was just how different his cock would be compared to a human's. It was hardly just about length, although that was definitely a factor. It had much of soft horse fur texture for half of the shaft nearest the base, and then the pink color you would see on a human cock's head for the rest of the shaft. It had girth, that's for sure, but there was more emphasis on length. The veins in the pinker region were subtle, and the head's mushroom shape wasn't as large relative to a human's.

"Do you mind if I... um..." I asked with hesitation.

"Of course!" He trotted a bit closer. "Who would I be to deny the sexual curiosity of a woman?"

Yeah, maybe that was a dumb question. I fell to me knees and crawled beneath him, having enough rough to sit up straight and play with my new toy. Oh God, this thing was longer than my forearm. I gripped the shaft with one hand, unable to wrap my fingers around its width, needing both hands to clasp it firmly.

"Wow..." I started to rub the soft skin at the base, back and forth using two hands. "It's massive. I've never seen anything like it."

A chuckle came from above. "This is big? I am considered small by centaur compared to other centaur men."

This is small? What have I got myself into? "Well, it's definitely big for ME. Do centaur women have a good time with this?"

"Ah..." Sorrow. "I am afraid not."

"Why?"

"The centaur women are all taken. We haven't given birth to a woman in many years."

That was strange. "I'm sorry to hear that. Is it... a disease?"

"We know not." He said. "A curse, perhaps. Our numbers dwindle as the years go on and females die off."

That was depressing. At least I know why this one was so eager to satisfy my curiosity. He was at full erection now, this thing about as long as my arm. Something akin to precum was dripping out of the tip, thick, clear but a bit murky. He was desperate I figured, so it's time for some more exploration.

I put my mouth to the dickslit, the opening so long that it was almost like making out with someone a bit smaller than me. My tongue slid inside and licked along the inner walls. Smooth, wet, and warm, I let myself explore inside, rubbing against the walls as I felt it twitch in reaction.The taste was unusual, that's for sure. I was absolutely aroused to the maximum though, and began to swallow what came into my mouth.

"Oh my," were the words coming from above, followed by lovely groaning of a man in ecstasy. When was the last time he had attention like this? It must have been a long time, because the precum was dripping quite a bit, dribbling off my chin and creating a pool in my cleavage. "That is very good."

"Mmmm!" I gave him some foreplay acting, giggling and sliding my tongue deeper in the slit. Wiggle wiggle! The huge cock twitched as I did so, my hands still pumping back and forth at the base wildly. Twitch twitch. It was throbbing so hard in my hands, the blood pumping back and forth as I felt a rush of power.

I was really getting into it now. My tongue pushed back and forth with increasing speed, essentially fucking the slit as I pumped him at the base with one hand and closer to the head with the other. I couldn't reach around the whole thing with one hand (hardly with two), but pressing firmly seemed to elicit the right reactions.

"You will make me... finish..." He grunted louder, stomping his fore legs up and down.

Oh wait, finish?

Too late. I felt it throb harder in my hands, then a rush like a hose had been switched on. The result emptied from the slit into my mouth, like drinking from said hose at full power. I had to remove my lips before he gagged me to death, and the result POURED over me.

I don't think you understand how much cum I'm talking about here. When people say they're covered in it, they usually imply a few strands in their hair, face, chest. In this example, my face had an actual layer of cum dripping off it, the top of my hair was white, and my dress looked like I had just stepped out of a rainstorm. Well, if rainstorms could consist of cum.

The cock continued to spurt huge globs of it on me, the hose turning on and off rapidly. I was too shocked to move at the moment, barely managing to swallow everything that had jetted into my mouth initially. It was just as thick as human cum, perhaps a bit more solid white in color. And it was oh so very warm.

As for taste, it was surprisingly similar to human cum. Salty, a bit tangy aftertaste. At least it was easy to swallow.

I got to my feet after he finished, still in a bit of shock from the unexpected shower. He looked like he might pass out, his eyes rolling back and his arms wrapping around himself to keep him steady. "Oh... oh my. I have not felt like that in a long time."

"Glad I could help, I guess." I couldn't help but laugh, standing there drenched in so much cum that it looked like I stepped out of a porn cartoon. "If you would like to experiment more, I would love to go back and-"

"Oh yes!" He was so excited. "The male centaurs would love to meet you. If it is our cocks you desire, we will accommodate you in whatever way possible. You are tall and larger than other human women we've met, and I think will be more capable of this action."

"Good... to hear!" I was a bit worried at how capable of taking something like that he thought I was, but we could get to that later. For the moment, I reached up and removed the straps of my dress, sliding it down. Not much use anymore, as it had basically been reduced to 'cum rag' status.

The centaur man enjoyed the view. My nipples were large and a light pink in the warm sunlight, reflecting well with the layer of cum that dripped off the tips. Down below, I had purposely neglected to shave a bit, a small red bush forming as a result. I figured animalistic creatures like this would enjoy a bit more hair on their women, and he licked his lips to confirm that belief.

"Shall we go? I believe your kind are watching us." He said.

"W-what?!"

Now I heard them. Maybe they had been there all along, but I was too deep into sucking centaur cock to notice. A ways into the woods, a camera crew was recording the whole encounter, reporters and writers scribbling notes furiously.

"And there is the first sexual encounter between man and centaur!" I heard one of them exclaim into a microphone.

Another yelled over the crowd. "Sharon, log me into every porn site in existence. I'm going to make millions off this video!"

I followed my new fuck buddy into the woods with haste. Mom and Dad were going to have mixed feelings about my new experiences abroad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds