• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut! Wife Needs a Hard Cock Ch. 06

Slut! Wife Needs a Hard Cock Ch. 06

I had decided to make contact with an ex-boyfriend called Steve. Steve and I were quite the item back in the day.

Steve was the first guy I shaved my pussy for, the first guy to fuck my ass and the first guy to introduce me to the delights of lingerie and role play.

He was blessed with a good 9 inches of hard veiny cock and boy did he know how to use it.

He also was in possession of a very fertile imagination and could dish out the dirty talk better than any lover I encountered.

He was and still is a very handsome man with an incredible body. He also was extremely arrogant, which at times would be severely annoying but there were also times it would be extremely erotic, to be controlled by such an alpha male.

I didn't just fuck his cock, I worshiped it. We never loved each other but boy did we lust each other! I had bumped into him recently in a disco bar me and the girls frequent on one of our ladies nights.

The place is full of players and it does a woman good to have her ego massaged by lusty men now and again.

The night in question I was wearing a very tight leather pencil skirt, with a skin-tight turtle neck top in shiny black.

My pierced nipples were pushing through the tight material of the sweater and having foregone a bra, the erectness of my nipples was there for all to see.

Beneath my skirt was my obligatory garters and fishnet stockings with my signature high heel fuck me shoes.

Steve saw me sitting at the bar as the girls were on the dance floor, teasing a handful of guys. He walked up to me with a huge salacious grin on his tanned handsome face and took the stool next to mine.

He looked me up and down, drinking in my slut look clothing and whispered softly.

"You still look like the perfect slut" and giggled.

"Well if anyone would know, then it would definitely be you!" I flirted running my long nails up his thigh.

We small talked and flirted deliciously and I felt with just a little push from Steve, I would have willingly left with him and fucked him wildly for old times' sake.

He took me onto the dance floor for a slow smooch dance, and placed his hands around my narrow waist. As the lights dimmed and the dance floor filled up, he wasted no time at all in running his large manly hands over my unfettered breasts, stroking the nipples delicately. I felt myself shudder as he teased my breasts delightfully.

One of his hands went down my back and stroked the soft leather material of tight pencil skirt, as he grabbed my buttocks and began to manipulate them.

My breath was quickening as my state of arousal increased. I breathed heavily onto his neck and gently licked his earlobe.

I could feel his hard cock pushing into me as he kissed and nibbled my neck gently and effectively. My hips began to rock back and forth as he whispered.

"You look so fucking sexy. Do you still shave your pussy?"

"It's always shaved Steve and always wet" I teased.

"Come outside and we can have some fun in my car" he breathed softly into my erogenous ear.

It took all of my willpower to reject his advances as I said.

"I can't tonight babe, I'm due home soon. Maybe some other time?" I smiled as I rubbed his huge erection.

He kissed my lips so gently it felt like a whisper drafting across my lips. His tongue softly brushed my lips as the music and our dance ended.

When we returned to the bar, all of the girl's had gathered and were indicating we should be on our travels home.

I gave Steve a peck on the cheek in full view of the girls, but they didn't see me gently squeeze his cock.

I whispered in his ear.

"Definitely some other time" restoring his ego.

He winked at me and the girls and I left the club.

As I reminisced about that night, I found myself with my hand on my cell phone, looking for Steve's contact details.

There was no denying that the thought of our little encounter was sexually exciting and having been lovers in the past it would be no great shake to hop back in to bed again.

Steve would obviously be up for it, but would he be willing fuck me in front of my husband or at least within earshot. I looked at his contact details and thought what the hell.

I speed dialled Steve's phone and three rings later Steve's masculine voice answered.

"This is a nice surprise. How can I help the sexiest woman I've ever met?" he oozed like warm syrup.

"I thought maybe we could pick up from where we left off at the club. I could be round your place in less than an hour" I informed him.

"Wear everything you had on that night and we can definitely continue" he stated.

"So you liked my leather rock chick look?" I enquired in my sultry tone.

"Leather rock chick? I thought it was more Hot Cock-teasing slut and you know I like a little teasing!" he proclaimed.

"I'll wear all of that outfit and anything else you want me to wear, as long as you give me that hard cock!" I retorted.

"Fucking hell Steph I'm almost coming at the thought. What about Wilf though?" Steve enquired.

"He knows about it and approves" a little white lie "So I'll be there in an hour if you want to fuck my smooth hairless pussy!" I teased.

"Get round here now!" he panted "Before I empty my load on the phone."

"Save it for me. See you in an hour" I giggled and hung up.

I was already wearing my Waspie with the six straps, fastened to my seamed fishnet stockings.

I wasn't wearing panties or a bra and had my nipple rings attached to my pierced nipples.

I was wearing ankle strapped spike heeled shoes in black patent leather. I slid my tight leather pencil skirt over my thighs leaving the waistband unfastened whilst I pulled my shiny black turtle neck top over my ample bosom.

I smoothed the skin-tight top into place as the shiny material cupped my breasts, revealing my erect pierced nipples almost cutting the material open. I fastened the waistband of my leather skirt and looked at my reflection in the full length mirror.

It was as though I was wearing a shiny black second skin, as my slut clothes hugged the contours of my curvy body.

My leather pencil skirt was so tight; the garter straps from my Waspie were contoured beneath the soft black leather.

I paraded around my bedroom, looking at my erotic reflection as my spiked heels clicked on my wooden floor. I was not the young woman Steve had devoured all those years ago, but there was something more erotic in my demeanour now. I had become more curvy, my ass and breasts filling out a little which emphasized my curves.

I placed my manicured hands on my narrow waist and felt totally empowered at my reflection. I touched up my make-up and tousled my hair, spraying a small waft of perfume across my throat and on my wrists.

My eyes were sparkling with lust and excitement knowing my pussy was about to get filled with a very large nine inches of hard manly cock! I scooped my handbag and the leather jacket that matched my skirt and headed out of my house, into my car, and drove the short distance to Steve's house.

The intensity was marvelous as my pussy tingled with the prospect of being re-introduced to Steve's throbbing veiny cock.

I was tempted to roll my skirt up my thighs and stroke my shaved slot but due to density of traffic I had to suffice with squeezing my thighs together and feeling my labia and clitoris fill with lust crazed blood.

My pussy was getting increasingly wet as drove to Steve's. When I arrived I would be almost dripping and Steve would have no problem sliding his huge cock deep into my womb. My state of sexual agitation was at boiling point as I pulled into Steve's drive.

I checked my hair and make in the rear view mirror as I turned off my car engine. My sexual engine would not turn off, it was running at full revolutions as the excitement of what lay ahead was making my stomach flip with sexual excitement. I could feel my pussy throbbing and tingling at the thought of Steve's nine inches stretching my pussy and giving me pleasures I'd not experienced for quite some time. I got out of my car and realised I wasn't in the slightest bit guilty, in fact I was empowered in the fact I was about to be unfaithful and would give my husband pleasure telling him of my cheating escapade.

As I approached Steve's door it opened without me knocking. The door was half open as Steve grabbed my arm and pulled me inside, closing the door in one smooth movement.

Still holding my arm he pulled me close to him and placed his full lips on mine as I opened my mouth to accept his slithering tongue.

Steve was completely naked and his hard body felt magnificent and masculine as he held me close, kissing me passionately. His Hands moved in different directions, one headed for my ample bosom and the other gently caressed the tight leather covering my firm ass.

As Steve felt the leather and my garter straps he moaned into my mouth in an approving tone. I placed one hand one his taut buttocks and the other I slid down his firm six pack until I reached my destination.

His cock was rock hard as I placed my long taloned fingers around the pulsing shaft. God it felt glorious holding a hard cock once again, throbbing and pulsing in my hand as I gently stroked the entire length.

I moved his foreskin back and forth over his blood engorged purple helmet as his musky scent filled my nostrils.

Now I was most definitely on heat, holding his cock as his personal musk hit my senses on a primeval level. His hand unzipped my leather pencil skirt and eased it toward the floor.

I stepped out of the skirt, standing close to Steve, close enough to feel the heat from his prominent erection as I stroked it toward my shaved mound.

Steve touched the bottom of my turtle neck top and eased it over my horny curves. As my breasts were released from their bondage, Steve bent down to lick my erect pierced nipples.

"These are new!" Steve whispered as his tongue licked my erect nipple.

"I take it you approve?" I smiled.

"Oh yeah!" Steve grinned and returned to licking my nipple and sucking quite forcefully.

We were still in his hallway and I was standing in just my erotic lingerie having my tits sucked.

I took my top over my head and dropped it on the floor to join my leather skirt.

Steve moved his right hand down to my smooth mound and began to move his palm back and forth on my shaved slot, easing a finger between my hairless pussylips and pushing it deep into my pussy.

I came instantly and felt my legs buckle as the orgasmic effect shuddered through my pussy.

Steve waited until I had regained my composure and said,

"Shall we take this upstairs?" Steve said smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Anything you want lover, and I do mean anything!" I purred.

He pointed me toward the staircase as I took my first of the stairs with his fingers still inside my pussy. Each step and movement ensured his finger found a different area of my pussy to arouse. I'd never been fingered walking upstairs before but I can highly recommend it if you have a considerate lover.

My pussy was squelching with Steve's finger touching parts of pussy that had not received pleasure in quite some time. The wonderful sensations his finger was generating were bringing my next orgasm to the fore.

As we reached the top of the stairs, he removed his finger and guided me to his bedroom.

This was the bedroom of an absolute player. A huge king size bed dominated the room, with a black sheet draped on the mattress.

The wall on the left hand side of the bed was floor to ceiling mirrors. The curtains were blackout and closed tightly as a scarlet glow lit the room in a most seductive manner.

I caught my reflection in the mirrors and noticed a love bite on my right nipple. I have very large aureole and this love bite made them look even bigger.

"Fuck I never noticed you giving me the love bite!" I exclaimed.

"Something for you to take back to Wilf" he smiled "There'll be a lot more before you leave here today!"

I moved close to his naked body and plunged my tongue in his mouth as we kissed passionately.

Guiding each other on to the large bed, I leant back on the bed and spread my legs as wide as I've ever opened them. Revealing my pink opening to my lover, I stroked my shaven slit with my long manicured nails.

Steve smiled as he moved his head close to my pussy. I could feel his hot breath gently wafting over my clitoris and labia as his tongue flicked out and licked my clitoris and pussylips.

I thrust my hips up to meet his tongue and lips as he began to make out with my pussy.

His lips were locked on to my pussylips as his tongue slithered around my labia the delved inside my pussy.

My head went back as my eyes rolled in orgasmic delight. Holding his dark hair, I washed my pussy with his lips and tongue, feeling his long snakelike tongue slithering inside my married hole. My love juice was pouring out of my pussy and running down toward my asshole.

Steve slid a finger into my tight ring and helped the sexy lubricant into my ass. He continued like this for at least twenty minutes, providing me with two blissful orgasms in the process.

I lay with my legs splayed wide open as Steve hungrily devoured my pussy giving me the greatest pleasure I'd experience in years.

Not one ounce of guilt entered my head, only the delightful thought that I would regale these details to my husband later.

This appealed to me enormously the idea of telling my impotent husband how sexually exciting my new lover was and how he made me feel more of a woman than I had in years.

I knew this would possibly hurt or humiliate him, but it aroused me so much.

Steve moved his mouth from my pussy and worked his lips and tongue up my body. Licking the laced up gap in my Waspie, he slowly moved up to my breasts where he took each breast in turn, kissing my nipples tenderly then sucking harshly until he had left love bites around my nipples.

I was squirming with delight at the sensitive pleasure and sexual pain his mouth was providing.

My hips were rolling and tilting desperate for his huge cock to slide into my dripping wet pussy.

I felt the tip of his huge cock prod my pussylips as they opened and enveloped his massive cock, almost drawing his cock inside in their desperation to be stretched.

The first inch slid inside me as he rested on his elbow licking my neck and whispered.

"I'm going to drench this pussy with my spunk!" then slammed the entire length of his cock inside me with one forceful thrust.

My orgasm was instant as the length and girth of his cock filled my pussy. Running my taloned nails gently up and down his strong naked back as hips thrust his huge cock deep inside me.

My stockinged legs were entwined around his back, as he began to roll our bodies, rolling his body onto the bed and mine on top of his.

I looked down at his tight hard body, feeling his huge cock slam into me. My nails gently scratched his chest as I pushed my pussy down onto his exasperating cock. He looked me in the eye lustfully, gritting his teeth as he snarled obscenities at me.

"You cheating dirty slut! Your cunt is so tight!" he spewed "I want to fuck your ass!" he continued.

"Not tonight babe" I panted "We'll save that for when you fuck me in front of Wilf!" I commanded.

His hot seed spurted from his rod like cock, splashing the walls of my pussy with his alpha male seed. Again another orgasm surged through as this prime specimen of cock made me feel sexually liberated.

We were both orgasming in unison as he kissed my lips softly, flicking his tongue gently along my puffed up lips as the tingling sensations took me over the edge and I almost passed out from sexual ecstasy.

Steve was chewing on my nipples when I came to my senses, inflicting yet another love bit on my large firm tits. His cock was slowly sliding out of my creampied pussy, as the deluge of hot creamy spunk began to slither from my pussy. I was totally satiated sexually, glowing with orgasmic delight as my lover looked up at my ravaged body and said.

"I hope Wilf enjoys how I send his slut wife back to him!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut! Wife Needs a Hard Cock Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds