• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Our Way Back

Our Way Back

We were on our way back to her apartment. We had been hanging out with friends, had a couple of drinks, smoked a little. It was late afternoon on a Sunday and the sun had already dipped below the horizon, leaving only the last of its amber light behind.

I put my hand on her knee. She smiled back at me. We both knew what was coming when we got back. We sat silently listening to a Gomez track playing lightly in the background, the road rumbling away beneath us. I started thinking more about what I was going to do to her when we got back. When I have the time I always try to come up with some plan to make it special. This time I was drawing a blank. Would I take her missionary? Eat her out for a while, then come up and slip inside her? Maybe I should flip her over and lick her from behind, then enter her doggy style? Boring. My mind raced through different positions, different ideas for foreplay. Nothing that we hadn't already done. Nothing that would make this night different. Still, the picture of her naked body, the inevitable wetness of her vagina, got me going and I felt the erection straining at my jeans. I shifted to adjust myself and she noticed. Her eyes lit up.

"Don't start without me!" she joked. I smiled and turned on my blinker to pass a truck. Suddenly I turned to her and said,

"Show this trucker your boobs." She looked at me incredulously.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure." I replied, half-jokingly. I didn't really expect her to do it, but as she released her belt, untucked her camisole and reached around to unsnap her bra I slowed down, close to the cab. She looked behind, no other cars coming behind us. She quickly grabbed the sides of her camisole, raised it up to her neck and lifted her perfect breasts up to the window. Though I couldn't see them, I imagined the rings hanging from her perky nipples bouncing with the bumps in the road.

I thought we were going to be run right off the road! The truck swerved, and then regained control. I sped up and left the bewildered trucker behind. Looking in the rearview mirror I saw the guy waving his hand - his eyes bulging in excitement.

She collapsed back in her seat, and I could see her heart pounding with exhilaration. She laughed and stomped her foot. Turning to me with wide eyes she said,

"That was amazing! I've never done anything like that before!" I was laughing too. That look on the trucker's face was priceless.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked.

"Yes!"

We passed a few more trucks to create a little distance. Finally we began passing a bright green hauler.

"Get ready." She turned in her seat and grabbed the edges of her shirt. Again, I brought the car next to the cab and slowed down. As she lifted those perfect boobs up to the window, the nipples, now poking straight out, brushed the glass and the jewelry tinged against it. Again, the cab swerved with uncertainty, then stabilized. This time I held my course and she craned her neck to get a look at the driver. She laughed and pushed them back up for one more display before falling back in to her seat. The driver blared his horn in appreciation as we sped off.

We were both giddy with excitement. She sat in her seat, a huge grin on her face. Her unclipped bra bulged uncomfortably under her shirt. As she reached back to reconnect it I said,

"Just take it off." She complied, slipping the straps off her arms and throwing it on to the back seat. Her nipples stretched the thin fabric of her cami and I could see the perfect outline, along with the bobbled rings hanging from them. How I loved sucking those tits! The taste of her skin, mixed with the metallic taste of her jewelry, and the two textures - one so soft and the other hard and smooth. I started getting hard again, and the excitement had clearly aroused her also. She reached over and stroked the bulge and I pushed back against her hand. Looking straight ahead I said matter of fact.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get back." I knew we both wanted it right then but we were still a good twenty minutes from the house.

"Oh yeah?" She replied. It was half question, half statement and clearly an invite to go on.

"Yes. We are going to go straight to your room. I'm not going to kiss you, I'm not going to finger you, I'm just going to lay you on the bed, pull off your panties and push my hard cock in to you." She watched my lips with every slow word. I turned to look at her. Her eyes were wide with astonishment, her lips slightly parted. Her legs moved apart as she squirmed in her seat. I could tell no-one had ever said anything like that to her before.

"You know, I don't even want to take the time to take off your panties," I continued, enjoying her reaction; "go ahead and take them off right now." In a trance she immediately lifted her hips, hitched up her skirt and tugged the thin fabric until they were down around her ankles. Then she slipped off her sandals and pulled the panties all the way off, tossing them to join her bra in the back seat. I glanced her way and clearly she needed more.

"I'm so hard, I'm going to lift your legs up and put them on my shoulders so that my curve will hit your G-spot and you will cum so hard. It won't take long."

She wanted to say something but my words had taken her breath away. She sat, breathing heavy, not knowing what to do with herself. Her legs widened further. Finally she blurted out.

"Pull over! I need you to fuck me now!"

I smiled. I was now horny beyond measure too, but I also had enough sense to know better than to attempt sex on the shoulder of an interstate. So instead I chose to play it out longer, knowing fully well what would be in store when we finally got back. I reached over and tested her wetness. I ran my fingers down her slit and she bucked her hips instinctively, driving my fingers over her clit as I brought them up and over. Pulling back and rubbing my fingers together I said,

"Not wet enough." I paused and I let the dismay of my words set in. She reached down and started rubbing her clit in an apparent attempt to remedy my (false) statement.

"Stop that!" I snapped. "You're going to spoil your appetite!" She sheepishly and reluctantly withdrew her fingers.

"Look, you're going to cum almost immediately when I lay in to you, but that's not going to be the end of it. I'm going to give you a couple of minutes to recover, and then I'm going to spin you around, and I'm going to take you from behind." She looked uncertain at what I was saying, but tonight wasn't a night for experimenting, so I clarified. I thought my words out carefully and spoke slowly.

"I'm going to push my hard cock in to your pussy. Bury it all the way up to the thick part at the bottom the way you like. I'm going to hold it there for a few moments so you get used to it, then without withdrawing I'm going to grab your hips and push it in even deeper. I'm going to fill you all the way up, and I'm going to make small thrusts so the thick part just keeps working your lips open and stretches you open, over and over. Then I'm going to reach up, wrap my hand around your hair and start pulling and fucking until you cum again. And if I feel you need it, I'm going to just keep fucking you and fucking you until you cum, and cum, over and over, until I'm sure you are totally done, and then I'm going to pull out and lay my load right across those fantastic tits you just showed those truckers".

I looked back at her. Her hands were trembling as she clutched the sides of her skirt, using all her resolve not to touch herself.

"Pull over." she begged again, hoarsely. Tears began welling in her eyes. The arousal had reached a point she couldn't bear any longer. She was losing her mind, and the entire world had narrowed to the point and there was only one thing she needed. The air could have left the car at that point and she wouldn't have noticed.

Fortunately our exit was coming up next and with the prospect of soon having relief, she relaxed a bit. A few minutes later we pulled in to her driveway and went upstairs.

-James Leon

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Our Way Back

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds