• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother 'N Me

Brother 'N Me

**This is my debut story...Please tell me what you think!**

I'd like to introduce myself. I am 5'6", about 115 pounds, with green eyes and dirty blond hair. I am 22 years old, and my name is Shayana, or Shay for short. I have been single for about two years, and I haven't had a good fuck for about a year. I live in an apartment by myself.

My brother, Jeremy, and I are very close. He is my identical twin. We have been really good friends since we were about 13. He is 6'3", 220 pounds, with the same hair and eyes as me. He lives on the other side of the city, with a couple of his friends. He visits often.

One night, he came over. We were going to a birthday party for our friend James. It was at a local club. There was open bar that night. We got pretty drunk, for I have a weakness for a free martini. My apartment was within walking distance, so we left and went there.

We settled in, watching a cheesy action movie on the couch. I pretended to fall asleep, and my head rolled over onto his shoulder. I didn't get much of a reaction, so I snuggled up to him, feeling my mini skirt ride up my thighs. I could feel the coolness of the room touch my *now wet* panties. I had always had this little fantasy of incest. It had come from the hours we had spent together when we were younger. Little did I know, my drunken brother had the same thoughts. I felt my brother shift. My hand *accidentally* fell onto his crotch. What I felt surprised me. His cock was bulging in his pants!

I pretended to awaken, sleepily rubbing my eyes. I think the alcohol had influenced my brother a lot more than it did me, because what he did surprised me. "Shay, I need to tell you something. When we were about fifteen, I read your diary." My mouth dropped. That was about when I had started having feelings for him! "And I want you to know, if you still feel that way, I do to." I sat up, looking into his eyes, speechless. I had no clue where that came from.

All of a sudden, something came over me. I leaned over, and kissed him on the lips. Hard. He pressed his tongue against my lips. I opened them, and we french-kissed for about fifteen minutes. I had moved my body on top of his, straddling his legs.

I was getting very horny. I started to grind my crotch against his. He started to breathe heavier. I was close to panting. "Fuck me, brother," I moaned. The words just slipped out of my lips. We stopped kissing, and my brother carried me to my room. My heart sped up.

He threw me on the bed, roughly. My cunt was creaming like there was no tomorrow. Jeremy ripped my clothes of, leaving me in a black lace bra and matching thong. My D-cup breasts were straining against my bra as I gasped for breath. This was it. He took of his clothes, standing before me in all his glory. My jaw dropped. His cock must have been 10 inches long and 4 inches wide. There was no way in hell that would fit in me.

I pulled off my thong and bra, looking at him seductively. He got on top of me, kissing me hard. I felt his dick touch my steamy entrance. I moaned, loudly. "Oh Jeremy, fuck me, fuck me, please!" He did just that.

He slid about three inches in. I winced in pain. Out his cock slid, and in another six inches. I moaned this time. He pulled out, and slammed all ten inches of his rock hard cock into my willing pussy. I screamed, and surely my neighbor heard. I didn't give a fuck, I was on cloud nine.

My brother was fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life. My tits were bouncing around on my chest. I could feel every steely inch of my brothers cock on the walls of my sopping cunt.

All of a sudden, he pulled out. I moaned in sorrow. But I was not long left alone. He flipped me on my back, and entered me right away. I moaned in ecstasy. I could feel a huge orgasm coming on. I started moaning, louder and more frequently now. My brother was on the edge, too. He began jack hammering in and out of my tight twat. We came in unison, screaming and moaning the whole way.

The next morning, I awoke on the couch with a blanket around me. I wondered how I got there. I was really hung over. The biggest surprise was that my pussy wasn't sore at all. And we had fucked for a good hour or two last night.

I got off the sofa and had a realization. My clothes from last night were still on. "Hey, sis. That movie must have been really boring last night! You dropped off like a fucking log!" "Oh. Yea," I responded.

Shit. It had all been a dream!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother 'N Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds