• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • UNLV Sorority Girl Entertainer

UNLV Sorority Girl Entertainer

My sorority Big, Katie and I have become good friends but not in a way I would have predicted. No we are not lesbians. On the contrary we love men and started our own business in Las Vegas performing together for mostly visiting businessmen and convention goers. We are lucky to be going to school here as I know of no other city like it where a regular college girl can make the kind of money we do. In fact, college girls are in demand in the entertainment industry here.

Katie worked as a hostess at a steakhouse where she also got me a job. She quit but didn't tell me the real reason until after she got to know me better. She started entertaining with another former hostess for a business that advertises college aged strippers. The business finds them work and gets a percentage of their earnings. Any tips they make are theirs to keep.

When Katie told me that she was making ten times more money than as a hostess and working only two or three days a week, I was very interested but told her I was pretty naive when it came to things like that. I was raised in a small Kansas town with more cattle than people and had only been nude around my boyfriend of two years.

She surprised me when she said, "That makes you perfect for this job."

I knew what she was hinting at with the whole innocent midwestern girl turned stripper thing but she convinced me that I was exactly what most men were looking for, especially middle aged men that had daughters our age. It seemed quirky but I believed her. She wisely told me to just think about it for a while.

Before I left her room she reached through the dirty clothes in her hamper and pulled out a draw string cloth bag.

She said, "I've been wanting to show this to show you. It's what I've made in the last month."

I had never seen that many bills in my life and they were not ones or fives.

She said, "It's way more money than I made all of last year as a hostess. But I'm showing you because I want to quit working for the agency and go on my own but I need a partner and I want it to be you. You may be a naive Kansas girl but you're beautiful, young and sexy and we could make a lot of money together. Nobody on campus knows I even do this except you and two other girls that also work for the agency because our clients are all out of town men that aren't going to exactly advertise their extracurricular Vegas activities. But what I've learned is that many hotel concierges are the ones that these visitors approach for information on discrete entertainment. We give them our contact information, they hook us up and we get to keep 100% of what we make. The concierge gets his own tip and if he gets good feedback on us, he will recommend us again.

I asked her how she knows so much about it. She said because another UNLV sorority girl told her from first hand experience, but, out of discretion, couldn't say who.

After our conversation ended she said she was going to the bank. I told her that I did wonder how she could afford the fashions she was always wearing. She said, "Well now you know."

After my next measly paycheck, I gave her a call. I had been thinking about what it would be like to strip nude for a complete stranger and decided I would at least give it a try. She had already arranged it to my surprise. She said one man, a frequent visitor to Las Vegas, that she had performed for before liked and asked about her. She had given the concierge her contact information and said she would have a new partner, a first timer (me). She wanted to send a bikini photo of me for the man to see. It's how it works she said. In less than an hour I had my first engagement.

We coordinated party dresses and took an Uber to a hotel on the Old Strip. The concierge told us what room to go to. We were greeted by a man in his forties that seemed very lustfully happy to see us. He had food and refreshments, including champagne, and at least twenty candles lit all over the room. I love candles. He was a very interesting and friendly man and, after a glass of champagne and with the good music Katie had selected, I found myself dancing next to her in front of him. Katie asked him if he knew it was my first time. He said he did and felt lucky to have me there which made me feel good.

She said to me, "Tell him how many men have seen you nude."

I said, "You're embarrassing me."

He interjected, "Please don't be embarrassed. I'd really like to know the answer to that question now that it's been asked."

I said, "What the hell. My boyfriend in Kansas, that's who."

His eyes got big and studied mine. He put two one hundred dollar bills on the chair next to him and said, "Oh please don't stop dancing."

When I saw the money, I laughed at myself because I had temporarily forgotten that that was why we were there. It wasn't work. I was enjoying myself.

Katie turned to her back to me indicating she wanted me to unzip the back of her dress. She slowly lowered it from her shoulders, past her bra, her panties and off her heels. The reality of what we were doing hit me right then. It would be my turn next and I would be doing the same thing for a man I'd just met. I had another drink of champagne. He said that he knew I was nervous and surprised me when he said if I didn't want to take off my dress I didn't have to. The money would stay. He was glad that I was there.

My attitude changed instantly. I was now free to choose whether I wanted to go further. I turned my back to Katie and she unzipped my dress. I returned his smile and watched his eyes follow my dress down my body. It was a surprisingly erotic turn on for me. I felt a sexy, almost nasty chill rise up from inside my panties. I was thinking of the way he was looking at me in bra and panties. How much more would he enjoy me dancing nude for him?

Katie again turned her back to me. I unhooked her bra and slid it loosely over her nipples. She raised her arms over her head and leaned her hips toward me. I slipped her panties down and off her feet. She looked so sexy in the candle light. Instead of being hesitant as I was earlier, now I wanted to look like she did.

I looked at our host who was undoubtedly waiting to see my bra and panties come off. I closed my eyes and pictured the scene in the hotel room, the scent of the candles, the music and a man sitting on a couch staring at me. I was about to be nude not five feet away from him. I raised my arms over my head and turned in a slow circle away to face the opposite wall. Katie unhooked my bra and slipped my panties off. I'll never forget the feeling as I turned to face him. I kept my eyes closed to imagine it as the fantasy it seemed. It was the image I saw in the mirror behind him that excited me more than anything.

I got the urge to masturbate to the fantasy of what was happening. I studied myself in the mirror and watched my hands glide over my body, down over my breasts, my abdomen, my pubic mound and then, separating my thighs, feeling the heat on the inside of them. I was learning by the second and by the inch about a sexuality I never knew existed. I concentrated on my image in the mirror and watched my hand left hand feel the erectness in my nipples and my right hand's extended middle finger make accentuated circles around my clit. It felt unexplainably natural for me to start masturbating openly, getting off to watching myself finger more rapidly. I was seeking an orgasm.

I improved my image by pressing my arms against my breasts which started shaking in rhythm to my fingering. My left hand coordinated with my right, pulling up to separate my labia and unhood my clit. I moved my feet wider apart and bent at my knees in order to rock my pelvis forward and back as if I were having sex. And I was - with myself!

I was extremely aroused watching myself masturbate and felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. I couldn't keep my eyes on the mirror. As the first heat of my orgasm flushed outward, the room went dark as they rolled up into my eye lids. I was fingering so fast that it came more rapidly than usual. I started fingering spastically in the peak of my orgasm but managed to get my rhythm back as I instinctively held my breath to make it last. When I emptied my lungs, I felt the exhaustion in my body and flopped onto the couch next to our host. I was breathing heavily and perspiring. Katie brought me a cool wet washcloth and put it on my forehead. Our host got up to give me more room, I suspected, and moved to a chair off to the side. I took advantage of the room and stretched my tensed legs out in front of me and relaxed them open. I covered my face with the cloth as I laid there thinking about what I had just done. What would it be like looking at them looking at me? How would they react? How would I react? I found out when I removed the cloth from my face. Katie seemed in shock. Our host had moved his chair directly in front of me. He was saying, "Beautiful. Just beautiful."

I didn't know if he was referring to my masturbating or the view he was now having between my relaxed open legs. In case it was the latter, I kept them open and let him watch me groom myself with the cloth. Katie's expression hadn't changed so I threw the cloth at her. She startled and we all started laughing and then laughed some more at the evenings evolution.

Katie said, "I don't know what got into you girl, but I will never see you in the same light again. You impressed the sh__ out of me. To think I was trying to convince you to do this. Mr. Holmes what do you make of this? Did we meet your expectations?

"More than meet. I'm stuck on the word beautiful. Thank you for bringing Allie. And Allie? You are a complete gem in the rough. I want to see you girls again and, oh, I'll be sure to put in good feedback to Thomas. The best feedback. I've never seen anything like this. Whatever it is that turned you on this evening is something every man my age wants to see. I'm going to have Thomas call you again if that's alright. I can arrange for more men and, therefore, more money. I can even give you suggestions as to how to play your performance for tips. I can tell you from experience, men want to give tips in return for little sexual favors - gives them power or makes them feel wanted. You just have to know their buttons. Next time we meet, come early and I'll help you improve upon a great foundation. It will be my pleasure and you will be financially rewarded, which is what you want in the end right?"

We said goodbye. Katie looked at me and said, "I don't think there is any more that I can teach you but I get the feeling Mr. Holmes knows a bit about our business."

Continuing, she said, "We're going to make a lot more money this way. Do you think you can perform like that again?

I laughed, "I just did it for the first time and I can't wait to experience it again. I already have ideas as to how to improve upon it too but how do you feel about masturbating?

"Well let me just say this. I'm glad I followed my hunch about you because we are going to make perfect partners. One of the reasons I quit the agency is because there were too many restrictions on how much time we could spend with each client and what we could do while there."

I queried, "You mean like masturbating don't you, Katie?"

"Yes, it's exactly what I meant as well as some other things too. I talked to that sorority girl I mentioned before about ways to make my performance better, to get paid more through better tips. By the way, Mr. Holmes slipped this in my hand as we left."

She showed me two fifty dollar bills on top of the two hundred we already made and gave me one and said, "I think we can do even better."

"Then we should meet with Mr. Holmes again like you said."

No sooner than we arrived back on campus, the concierge called and had an engagement for us the next night. We would be stripping for Mr. Holmes and three other men. He connected us to Mr. Holmes room who said he would meet us early.

For the next three weeks, we met regularly with him as he coached us on how to become what men fantasized about and even better, to become what they had not yet fantasized about. Like he said the way we undressed each other was a turn on for men. Masturbation was a huge turn on but if we made it more personalized for each man it would be even better. That's how good tips are made. He had us wear garter belts. While one of us laid nude in front of a man, the other would tease with suggestive labia spreads. A tip would bring a full labia spread. More would expose a clit and start playful fingers.

We learned to ask men what they liked to see or made suggestions. "Would you like Leah to show you different ways that she likes to pleasure herself?"

"Would you and your friend like to hold Leah's feet and spread her legs apart while she masturbates for you?"

There are lots of ways to make tips. It's a matter of finding what men want and offering it in such a way that they can't say no.

One thing we became known for through feedback were real orgasms. Apparently for the few girls that do masturbate during their performance, some fake their orgasm either because they are lazy or because they aren't capable of a public orgasm. But there is nothing fake about mine or Katie's. She is like me in that I want to orgasm. If I didn't I'd be frustrated. We don't accept more than one engagement a day to ensure we are sexually and hormonally able to reach climax. So I look forward to each performance knowing that I'm going to get off. Not only that but I am admittedly addicted to the unique rush I get when sharing the intimacy of self pleasure with a man who is every bit as interested in watching me cum as I am in cumming for him.

Oh, and by the way, I quit my day job and you should see the fashions I am wearing these days!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • UNLV Sorority Girl Entertainer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds