• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susie's Day Out

Susie's Day Out

Sue arrives home to her stunning lakeside condo after two long weeks away launching a warehouse system for a plant in the U.K. The view when she opens her door always puts her at ease and all the stress of her life and job seams to instantly melt away. She is tired from the long day of travel and decides to take a quick shower then hit the bed for some shut eye.

She awakes on Saturday morning to the beautiful day that awaits her outside. It is not often she has a day to herself in Toronto and wants take advantage of it. She looks over to her night stand and sees her vibe all charged up and decides to stimulate herself as she was too busy during her weeks away. She places vibe on her clit and starts feeling the buzz throughout her body. It is amazing how this little toy makes her feel so good. She stares outside as her orgasm starts to build with in her. She loves having a lake view from her bed, something she has always wanted.

"Hmmmm," Sue starts to moan as her climax comes on hard.

Her mind starts to daydream thinking of a hard cock entering her. Her fantasizing starts to make her body respond, as her orgasms begin to build up. Her legs begin to shake as the feeling becomes powerful. She loves when her pussy feels this good.

She puts back the vibe on its charger and heads to take a hot shower. As she washes her body under the warm water she continue to fantasize. She can't shake the cock from her mind as she starts to rub her clit again. She gets out of the shower and decides that today would be a good day to lie out and tan. Sue feeling frisky puts on her red micro bikini as she admires her gorgeous body in the mirror. Sue is feeling sexy in her bikini. Her breasts look wonderful and her ass looks very nice and tight. Her black hair flowing onto her shoulders compliments the color of her suit. Sue puts on a short denim skirt and red tank top to complete her outfit.

She heads out the door to get some breakfast as she is starving since she did not have time to go grocery shopping the night before. She finds a place close to her condo and orders some coffee and eggs. She notices several nice looking people in the place and they notice her. She feels eyes on her and she enjoys that feeling. She pulls out her phone to surf the net and to look for a place to go today.

She notices an attractive couple sitting next to her in the next booth. They are both younger than Sue but by her estimate not by much. They are both dark haired and appear very fit. He has on blue shorts and a tight white t-shirt showing his muscles. The woman has on a white tight short skirt with a very low purple v neck t-shirt exposing her ample cleavage.

Sue is half listening to their conversation as she searches the net. She hears them talking of their plans and can't help catching glances of them. There is something about the woman's features that has Sue looking at her more than normal. Sue likes the view she has of her cleavage and wishes she could see all of her breast. The woman looks over and catches Sue staring. The woman looks at Sue and smiles. Sue smiles back as she begins to blush returning her gaze back to her phone.

Sue is now listening more to what they are saying and hears the woman say to the man, "That sexy woman next to us was staring at me."

Without looking up Sue smiles knowing that she is still viewed as sexy. Sue then hears the woman say, "I hope there are sexy woman like her at Oasis".

It then hits Sue. Oasis is the club only for woman or couples. Sue quickly checks to see when it opens and she decides that she will go also now that she will know this hot couple will be there and at the very least get some sun and have something to look at.

Sue pays for her food and heads back to her condo. Sue's mind is now filled with desire. When she gets back to her condo, she grabs her vibe and plays some more to release an incredible orgasm as she fantasizes about the hot couple she saw. Sue is now very horny and can't control her desires. She is determined to go to Oasis and check it out. She gets some sun lotion and puts on some make up and lipstick.

Sue maps out Oasis on her phone only to realize it is not far from her place. She arrives and is nervous but tells herself to go and check out the scene and get a tan. She walks in and is greeted by the reception attendant. She signs some paperwork and pays her admission fee. They explain the rules and show her the locker area.

Sue decides that she is not ready to walk around naked and glad she has a sexy suit on. She puts her tank and skirt in the locker. There are several woman in the locker room either nude or in suits. This helps Sue feel more comfortable.

Sue goes to the pool which is very small but has some lounge chairs spread out. She finds a chair and lays out a towel and sits down. Sue looks around the pool and sees about ten couples around or in the pool. Some are totally naked, some woman topless and some with suits. She notices some are kissing or into fore play.

"Oh boy" Sue tells herself. "This could be interesting."

"Excuse me", Sue hears breaking her from her gaze. "Are these chairs taken?"

"No", Sue says as she notices the couple from the restaurant. "Please sit down"

Sue is looking up at them and sees that the woman is topless and has very nice breasts with beautiful nipples and a black thong bikini bottom. Sue moves her gaze to the male who is completely nude and his body is in very nice shape. Sue notices right away that he is very smooth with little hair. His cock is flaccid but already an impressive size and his balls are large and hang well.

Sue stops looking as she hears, "I am Lisa and this is Matt".

"I am Sue", as she shakes both of their hands.

Sue feels very comfortable now and horny as this hot couple chose to sit by her.

Lisa engages in small talk with Sue telling her that they live close by and this is their second time coming here and that they are both busy with work. Sue tells them how she travels a lot and never has been to a place like this and she is a little nervous.

They all relax and enjoying the sun and Sue can't believe she is lying in the middle of downtown Toronto in her micro bikini. Out of the corner of her eye she notices Lisa playing with Matts cock. Lisa is stroking him and it is beginning to grow.

"His cock is gorgeous", Sue thinks to herself. It grows to about 8 inches and is perfectly thick with a nice purplish mushroom head.

Sue sits up to put on some sun lotion as the sun is getting hot as is the action around the pool. People are starting to engage in oral and intercourse poolside. All of this is making Sue very wet and horny. As Sue is about to apply the lotion she hears,

"Can I put that on you?" says Matt.

"As long as Lisa does not mind" Sue says.

"I am fine with anything today" Lisa states with a wink.

Sue hands Matt the lotion and turns her back to him. Matt reaches down and pulls on her bikini top string.

"You don't need this anymore"

Sue is so horny now she does not care. She removes her bikini top and lays on her back exposing her nice perky breast to them.

"Very nice" Lisa and Matt say in unison.

Matt squirts some lotion onto his hands and rubs them together as he sits next to Sue on her chair. He places his hands on her belly and starts to rub in the lotion. Sue loves the feeling of his strong hands gently rubbing lotion on her.

"Lisa her skin is so smooth" Matt says. Lisa reaches over and places her hand on Sue's breast and gently rubs.

"Hmm yes it is" She replies.

Sue loves the attention she is getting from them. Matt puts on more lotion and moves his hands to her breasts. He is massaging them as he rubs, causing her nipples to get hard. Sue bites her lower lip watching this hot guy touch her. Matt then moves down to apply lotion to her legs. He starts at her feet and moves up to her thighs. Sue is now very horny as this hot man with a beautiful cock is massaging her in front of all these people.

His hands move to her inner thighs and his thumbs gently touch her suit over her pussy as he continues to rub. Sue moans louder as his thumbs move over her clit. Sue closes her eyes as she enjoys being massage erotically. He places his palm on her pussy and slowly massages her. This causes Sue to squeeze her own nipples as she lets out a gentle moan. Matt then grabs her bottoms at her hips and in one motion removes them to see a beautifully smooth pussy.

"I love a bare pussy" Matt says to Lisa.

"I do too" Lisa says back.

Matt starts to rub Sue's pussy and feels how wet she is. Sue spreads her legs to allow Matt to rub her more.

"Hmmm" Sue moans softly. "I like your touches".

"You can touch Matt if you like" Lisa says.

Sue reaches for his very hard cock and loves how smooth is feels. His cock twitches as Sue starts to stroke it. Sue is staring at this beautiful cock and does not even realize all that is going on around her. People are starting to fuck as some watch what is happening with her.

Sue soon feels Lisa's mouth on her left nipple, as Lisa flicks her tongue around her nipple, the first orgasm hits Sue. She then feels Matts tongue on her pussy and the next orgasm hits. Matt moves between her legs and starts to eat out Sue. Sue looks down and watches as Lisa engulfs her breasts and Matt eats her pussy. Sue can't stand the thrill as more orgasms strike her. She has needed this. Her body has needed this kind of release for a while and her vibe can't get her to this level of excitement.

Lisa looks at Sue and then leans into her lips and kisses her hard. Sue responds and kisses her back. Their tongues start to explore each other's mouths as Matt is exploring her pussy. Sue reaches for Lisa's tits and starts to feel them as they kiss. Sue can't believe how hot this is. Sue loves the feeling of her large breasts in the palm of her hands.

"Will you suck Matt's cock?" Lisa asks.

"Oh god YES" Sue responds happily.

"Matt lie on my chair" Lisa tells him.

Lisa moves towards his cock as Matt lies on Lisa's chair while taking Sue by the hand bringing her along. Lisa starts to lick his shaft. Sue moves in with her and licks alongside Lisa. They both stare at each other as they lick up and down his cock. They occasionally kiss with his cock pressed between their lips.

"Fuck you woman are hot" Matt grunts.

Sue can't wait any longer, she has to taste him. She grabs his cock and licks his head getting the first taste of his pre-cum.

"Hmmm" Sue moans.

Sue opens her mouth and starts to suck his mushroom head as Lisa moves to suck his balls. Sue starts to bob up and down on his cock loving the feeling she is giving him knowing she can suck a cock like no other. Sue moves between his legs on her knees as she starts to let his cock slide further down her throat. Matt loves watching this hot Asian chick blow him good as not many take his large cock the way she is. Sue moans on his cock loudly as she feels Lisa move around her and start to lick her pussy. Sue loves to be eaten from behind.

Sue's mind can't comprehend the show she is putting on. Her sucking this hot stud's cock and his gorgeous girl eating her out. The whole place is watching this hot threesome in action. Sue does not care, she loves this experience. Lisa slides a finger into Sue's pussy as she assaults her clit with her tongue. Sue is so wet that Lisa is able to place a second finger in. Sue can't decide what she is enjoying more.

"Sue get on your hands and knees and face me" Lisa commands Sue.

Sue gets on her hands and knees on the chair and faces Lisa. Matt gets behind Sue and places his hands on her hips and points his cock towards her pussy. Sue feels his cock as it starts to enter her. She loves the feel as a cock first enters her.

"Oh fuck" Sue moans. Sue looks up to see people surrounding them as Matts cock completely fills her. Matt starts to take long strokes as he fucks Sue. Sue is so wet his large cock slides easily inside her.

"Fuck me hard and deep" Sue requests. Matt increases his pace and Sue hears his balls smack her ass as he pounds her pussy.

"Lick my pussy" Lisa says.

Sue looks up and sees that Lisa has removed her suit and is sitting on the chair in front of her. Sue leans in and smells her wonderful scent. Sue sticks out her tongue and hungrily laps up Lisa's juices that are now flowing. Sue loves the taste and smell of this women's pussy.

"Fuck you eat a good pussy" Lisa says as she grabs hold of Sue's hair.

Sue loves all the attention she is getting. Other women are starting to touch her ass and tits. Sue can't handle all the stimulation, and orgasms hard on Matt's cock. Two women move under Sue and are now sucking on her tits. Lisa turns her head and starts to suck a cock that is next to her face. Sue is breathing hard. She is cumming hard on his cock. Matt is fucking her hard and fast.

Sue looks up at Lisa and watches her suck on a nice long cock. Sue leans in and sucks on his balls as Lisa swallows his cock. Sue feels his balls contract and watches as he cums into Lisa's mouth. He pulls out of Lisa's mouth and she pulls Sue into her and kisses her deeply sharing his cum. Sue swallows what is shared.

As they part lips another cock is placed at Sue's mouth. At this point she is so wild she does not care and opens her mouth. She swallows the strangers cock and he grabs her head and begins to fuck her mouth. His cock is not as big as Matts but tastes just as good. The man moans as she sucks hard and he cums quickly into her mouth. Lisa then kisses Sue again wanting more cum.

Sue feels Matt start to grow as he fucks her as fast as he can. Sue waves off any more cocks as she wants to enjoy the fucking Matt is giving her. Lisa crawls under Sue and licks Matt and Sue as they fuck. Sue can't believe how long he can last and how many times she has cum. Matt grunts as he starts to cum hard deep within Sue's pussy. He fills her more than she has ever been filled before. Matt slowly pulls out as Lisa proceeds to lick Sue's pussy clean of Matt's cum. Sue pulls Matts cock to her mouth and licks his cum and her pussy juice until his cock is clean.

"Shows over" Matt says to the crowd. They all disperse and continue with the activities they all were having prior.

Sue, Lisa and Matt all collapse on their chairs enjoying the moment they just shared.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Susie's Day Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 803 milliseconds