• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 03

Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 03

1234

Chapter 6

After getting home, Nancy, for the fourth evening in a row, changed into her home training outfit that consisted of the padded panties, corset, and shelf bra with a thin white front buttoning blouse, short shorts, wide belt, and of course, her 6 inch heeled training pumps. She had decided to wait till after Jim got there to wrap her nipples since it would be the first time without any blouse or bra that he would actually see them.

She did her twice daily heel raises, before completing the ankle and arch stretching exercises and put back on her 6 inch heeled black calf pumps. Nancy finished touching up her makeup when the doorbell rang at six o'clock. She opened the door where Jim was standing with a large gym bag in his hand. He had changed from his normal business suit that he wore at work, into a polo shirt, casual slacks, and loafers. He stared at her chest as she stood there in her short shorts, thin blouse, and 6 inch heels! Nancy's cleavage and nipples were perfectly displayed by the shelf bra through the almost transparent white blouse.

"I thought you'd like my new training outfit, since it should put to rest any doubts about my nipples being fake, as you teased me yesterday. It is also functional as I'll show you later. Come on in and let's have a drink," Nancy suggested.

After he set the bag down near the front door, Nancy led Jim over to a small bar that separated the kitchen from the living room. It only had three bar stools on the living room side, which she had him set at the end one while she walked to the kitchen side of the bar and stood behind it while asking what he wanted to drink. Jim said that he would take a bourbon and water if she had it. Nancy knew from when they had gone to dinner that he drank Jack Daniels and water, so she had bought a bottle for her thinly stocked bar since she had only turned 21 that spring. She also had bought some of her favorite wine and put in the refrigerator.

Nancy got out an 'on-the-rocks' glass and a wine glass from one of the kitchen cabinets, and added ice to the one for Jim's drink. She set them both down on the bar before adding bourbon to his glass, filling it with water, and giving him a swizzle stick to stir the drink.

Nancy filled her wine glass about two thirds full, stood behind the bar facing him, and proposed a toast, "Here's to a fun and exciting evening."

They clinked glasses and both took big sips from their drinks. The whole time she was fixing the drinks, Jim had admired Nancy's body and legs in her, so called training outfit. He just loved the way those black calf 6 inch heeled stilettos curvaceously shaped her flaring calf muscles and how they, together with the black seamed stockings, black garters, and the tightly cinched black belt contrasted with her white short shorts and thin white blouse! Also, adding to the erotic allure of her outfit was how the top part of her black corset and the bra shelf bra itself was so vividly displayed through the sheer white blouse!

Jim was again staring at Nancy's breasts and nipples, held prominently in place by that quarter cup bra, since she stood behind the bar, facing him, as she sipped her wine. Nancy was no doubt putting on a show for him since her upper body language suggested that she was subtlety causing her nipple tips to rub against the thin blouse material, keeping them semi-aroused!

"So you've started doing some intensive nipple training this week? Tell me what exactly you're doing because it looks like it's working out pretty well," Jim decided to nonchalantly ask in a positive tone of voice.

Nancy retorted very calmly, "Oh, I'm glad that you noticed. First of all, I'm trying to get them ready for tomorrow's open tip bra video with a lot quick of success since tonight is only my fourth night of my enhanced nipple training. Of course before that, I had a couple of weeks of pretty intense training using nipple rings and continue to take Fenugreek herbal capsules that are to sensitize and stimulate nipple growth. Also I am massaging my nipples with a cream that contains powdered Fenugreek to help in that process!

"Wow, it sure sounds as if you're really putting an all-out effort into these bondage videos" Jim exclaimed excitedly.

Yes, but since you wrote most of the script of those bondage videos, I thought you could help me with the damsel in distress role, particularly how she was to be struggling while being bound and gagged by the thug." Nancy

"As you know, I'm here to help in any way, and yes I'll help you when we rehearse for those bound and gagged scenes. I'm sure you will enjoy what I have it mind for you. First though, lean over here and give me a kiss before we get started," he suggested.

With that comment Nancy instead, walked around the bar and faced Jim as he turned toward her. She then leaned down and they passionately kissed as Nancy rubbed her hand over his partially aroused manhood causing Jim to respond by lightly caressing her ever hardening nipples through the thin blouse with both hands.

Their passionate kissing and groping continued for at least a minute before they broke the kiss, but both continued to fondle each other as Jim said, "Well, it seems that we are off to a good start, but before we get on with sharpening some of your damsel in distress role playing techniques, you also said that you wanted me to help in your nipple training. In particular, how can I help? However, I do have some ideas of my own."

"Well, my new procedure is to wrap them with nylon string after they are fully aroused and then secure them into place with elastic wraps! I've been using some skin sensitizer that was in the nipple training kit they sent me to get them fully aroused, but I think you're could do a better job yourself; don't you?" Nancy hissed as she continued massage his now fully erect penis through his briefs since she had unzipped his trousers and was getting closer to actually touching it directly.

"That was my idea as well. Why don't we move over to the couch and get comfortable?" Jim whispered as he stopped fondling her hardening nipples and she pulled her hand away from his bulging briefs.

He stood up and again they passionately kissed before they made their way towards the couch when Nancy unbuckle his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. Jim had already kicked off his shoes and therefore stepped out of those trousers before pulling the golf shirt over his head and throwing it on the pile where his pants were on the floor. He bent down and removed his socks and threw them on the pile as well and stood in front of Nancy only in his bulging briefs!

Jim stepped closer to Nancy and began unbuttoning her blouse and said, "I think you have way too many clothes on for me to perform any of my assigned duties, so let's get your blouse and shorts off and go from there."

Nancy assisted him by pulling her arms out of the short sleeves before he pulled the garment out of her belted waist and threw it on a separate pile on the floor. Jim quickly unbuckled her belt and deposited it on the same pile before unzipping those skin tight, short shorts and letting them fall to the floor. She then stepped out of them, still in her 6 inch heels, and kicked them towards her pile of clothing leaving her to stand in those heels, stockings, garters, panties, corset, and shelf bra, all in black.

"You know that I'm not now in my prescribed training uniform, so don't tell Monica or I may be punished," Nancy quipped seductively.

"Don't worry, if there is any punishing to be done, I'll be the one to perform the honors," he replied in an authoritarian tone of voice.

"Promises, promises," she aging, quipped seductively.

"On second thought, why don't I get a kitchen chair so you can set and we'll kill two birds with one stone by teaching you some damsel in distress tricks while I get your nipples up to speed for their wrapping," Jim stated rhetorically while he walked to the kitchen and brought back a straight back chair to the center of the small living room.

He had Nancy set down on the chair and then walked towards the front door where he had left the large gym bag when he first entered the apartment. Jim brought the bag back and set it down near where Nancy was dutifully setting with her arms at her sides and shoulders back so that her breasts and nipples were prominently displayed for his viewing pleasure!

He unzipped the gym bag and produced several strands of white nylon rope, and said, "I think it's time for you to practice for that video tomorrow, so stand up with your back to me and I'll start by tying your wrists and arms together behind your back," Jim announced authoritatively as Nancy complied with his request while becoming further aroused with the thought of being tied up by Jim.

He tied her crossed wrists together tightly, but not enough to be painful. Jim continued in the same manner to bind her, above and below her elbows, and at her upper shoulders so that her elbows came together as close as he could get them, which turned out to be within about three inches, without overly straining her arm ligaments. He noted that she would have to begin some additional exercises to eventually get to the point where her elbows would touch when her arms were bound behind her back. Nancy questioned whether it was Monica or him setting up her training rules. Jim said that Monica was setting the rules for her figure and shoe modeling training while he was in charge of her bondage model training.

"I guess that answers that question," Nancy reflected as Jim expertly finished binding her arms behind her back.

He then had Nancy set back down with her bound arms over the straight backed kitchen chair forcing her chest up and out dramatically in a way that prominently thrust her breasts and those long nipples up and outward in a very provocative manner!

Jim then methodically tied her ankles together by winding four strands of white nylon rope around them which held them together, side by side. He then wrapped both lose ends of that rope, vertically encircling around the ropes, three times between her ankles, so that they tightened the horizontal ropes and forced her legs and ankles firmly together before tying them with a hard knot! He repeated the same process, above and below knees as well as at her upper thighs, rendering Nancy's lower body completely immobile. Jim also wrapped another rope around her waist and to the back of the chair back so that she also held to the chair itself.

At this point, Jim stepped back and surveyed the scene in front of him and clinically stated, "I think we can get rid of that bra, it really is of little use and will get in the way for what I have in mind for your nipple arousing procedure."

He then stepped forward and unbuckled the shoulder straps of her shelf bra before doing the same at the back of the bra strap itself and pulling it forward and away from Nancy's chest and tossing in on the heap of her other clothes on the floor. Jim was right, her firm breasts still pointed up and straight out the same as when she was wearing the bra!

Finally, he took a long nylon rope and began to wind it around her chest such that it encircled her body slightly above and below her taught breasts. Jim continued by then circling the base of her breasts by each loose end of the long rope and tightened them so that they were slightly squeezed which caused them to protrude even further out from her chest! He tucked the loose ends of each rope under the lower horizontal ropes circling her chest and wound them around a few time so that they would secure her bulging breasts in place!

"I tried not to tighten them too much; just enough to keep them in place so that I can easily attend to your nipples. How does it feel?" Jim questioned Nancy as she stared at her bulging breasts that were topped off with her bright red, long pointed nipples.

"Oh, it doesn't feel bad at all. It's like having a tight fitting bra, only much sexier and I love the way it put's my nipples up and out so that you can 'attend' to them as you mentioned. I guess you could call the way you tied those ropes, a form of a bondage bra! "Nancy exclaimed as she tried to wiggle wiggled her chest suggestively.

"I'm glad you like that particular tie; we'll have to experiment with some different ones in the future," Jim announced rather clinically.

During her entire binding process, Nancy had sat sill and let Jim complete it with little resistance. Jim then asked her to test the bindings and see how they felt. She quickly found that she couldn't move her arms and legs to any significant degree. Nancy squirmed the best she could in her bound condition while playing the damsel in distress role for Jim's benefit. Nancy did find that she did have some upper body movement, as she had demonstrated by wiggling her bound breasts, again for Jim's pleasure. He had purposely, not tied any of those ropes at her breasts to the chair, so the only rope that held her in the chair was the one around her waist.

"It doesn't look like you'll need much bondage role play training the way you are now squirming so enticingly. I'm going to gag you now and see if you can learn to properly moan and whine properly." Jim declared as he reached in to gym bag and pulled out some white cloth pieces and what looked like a roll of nude colored surgical bandage.

He carefully folded two of the cloth pieces into what appeared to be about two by two inch pads and instructed Nancy to open her mouth. She complied and Jim took the first cloth piece and began unceremoniously, stuffing it into her mouth. Jim followed with the second cloth to firmly fill her mouth completely! He then asked Nancy to now close her mouth as best she could. She was just able to bring her lips together as he picked up the four inch wide elasticized bandage roll and began pressing it onto her lips!

Jim placed the bandage over her lower face such that it covered it from below her nose down to her chin while sealing her lips firmly shut. He continued to wind it around the back of her head, while he held her blond hair up and out of the way, and brought the bandage roll around to the front of her face and again over her already sealed lips as tightly as he could! Jim repeated the process two more times before tearing the material and clipped it together at the back of her head. The gag was tight enough to cause her cheeks to bulge out over the top of the elastic material!

"Ok, now try to yell help and start squirming and put some emotion into it," Jim commanded as Nancy looked wide eyed at him.

She attempted to yell for help, but all that came out was, "Eeeeeepa, eeeeepa" several times as she deliciously squirmed in chair.

"That's perfect and I love the way you look so wide eyed in you predicament. If you ever to decide to do some real bondage modeling, that wide eyed look of yours is just right for you," Jim excitedly exclaimed.

"Again, I don't think you need much more training in the helpless hereon department since it seems that you're a natural at it. It also looks as if you're enjoying it as well, if your nipples are any indication," he said as he simultaneously ran both his index fingers over the very tip of her taught and staining nipples!

That action by Jim again sent lightning bolts straight to Nancy's clitoris and brought her up to another level of arousal. She could feel her juices flowing in an increased manner and hoped that her padded panties would be able to absorb all of her secretions without dripping on the chair seat! Nancy had never before been this sexually aroused without having a climax. Her ultra-sensitive nipples were feeling every slight breeze in the room and together with her helplessly bound and gagged position, it all contributed to her extreme sexual excitement as her body became extremely flushed!

"Are you ready to climax for me?" Jim whispered in Nancy, ear.

"Esss, esss," she attempted to yell through the gag while violently shaking her head yes.

"I think I have just the ticket to make that happen," he announced as he reach into the bag and withdrew, two six inch long feathers and held them up for Nancy's inspection!

Her eyes widened and eyebrows rose, in a true non-roleplaying manner as she now realized what he had in mind for her! Nancy continued to squirm in the chair, mostly for Jim's benefit.

"How long do you think it will take to bring you over the edge when I apply these to your nipples?" he asked rhetorically.

"Actually I think that it would take about two microseconds with the state you're in, so I'll take it slow and easy and bring you right the brink several times before letting you go over the edge. In the end, I know you'll appreciate it since you will no doubt have some of the greatest orgasms of your life!" Jim announced to Nancy who knew she had no choice in the matter given her current situation.

Jim took the feathers in each hand and started the proceedings by applying the tips of each to Nancy's bare shoulders and slowly traced each towards her neck, which sent a ticklish shiver down her back. He continued to lightly run the feather tips down her chest and to the tops of her bound breasts and then traced them back and forth just above the top rope circling he her chest, in a slow and meticulous way that sensitized the nerve endings in her entire upper chest!

Nancy was squirming in the chair as he applied his ministrations to her chest area knowing that the feather's targets were going to be her breasts and ultimately her nipples! Without fail, Jim started to trace the feather tips around her straining breasts from the outer rope circling the base of each breast. Again in a slow but deliberate fashion, he circled her breasts and began the relentless journey towards her nipples! By now Nancy was moaning and wiggling her chest in the vain attempt to escape the feathers' trip down her breasts. It felt like every nerving ending in her breasts were on fire and he wasn't even down to her bright pink areolas which had puckered up to at least an eighth of an inch and were also extremely sensitive!

When he did reach her areolas, he also circled them with the feather tips down to the base of her rock hard nipples as Nancy heaved and moaned unintelligently through her tightly secured gag. Jim then began to stroke the feather tips, from the base down to near her nipple tips, but avoided touching the very tips which he knew were her most sensitive areas! Nancy was now on the verge of an orgasm, so he temporarily withdrew the feathers as she protest vigorously.

"Eeeeese, eeeesse et ma oomm", is all that came through the gag as Nancy begged Jim to bring her to an orgasm.

He let her calm down slightly and then repeated the process with the same results. Jim toyed with her several times to bring her to the brink of an orgasm and then removing the feathers from her nipples. Nancy was bucking, squirming, and begging the whole time to let her come and her face whole upper body was covered in sweat.

Finally, Jim thought that it was time for her to orgasm, so he took the quill end of the feathers and flicked the very tips of her pointed nipples which sent her into a series of violent orgasms that rumbled through her body like a freight train. He kept up flicking of her nipple tips as she continued have those multiple orgasms. She lost count of how many times she came, but Jim said later that it was at least five times, in a period that lasted well over a minute!

She finally slumped down in the chair, completely exhausted from such violent series of orgasms. Jim let her set and calm down before he carefully removed the gag from her mouth.

As she started to regain her composure, she gasped, "Those were the strongest orgasms that I ever had in my life! I can't believe how you took me up to the brink and then back down. It was unbelievable."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds