• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 06

Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 06

12

I dedicate this story to Bart.

*****

Continued from Chapter 5:

Then, going against what she originally said before about him not being able to see her pussy, finger her pussy, lick her pussy, and/or fuck her pussy, she eased her ass up and removed her bikini bottoms. In the way that he stared at his cousin's big tits, he stared at her blonde pussy. She lifted her pussy lips to show him some pink.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

In the way he stared at his cousin's tits he now stared at his cousin's pussy. His Cousin Faith was naked. Not only had he see her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples, but now he was seeing her cunt. Her pussy was right there before his horny eyes. Instead of being shaved or bushy, she had trimmed, blonde, pubic hair. As evidenced by her blonde eyebrows, he always knew his cousin was a natural blonde and now he had the proof.

"Eat me," she ordered without waiting for some hot foreplay. "Lick my cunt while rubbing my clit. Fuck me with your fingers," she said opening her knees wider to show him more of her wet, glistening cunt. Then, she said what he was hoping to hear. "If you give me an orgasm with your tongue and fingers, you can fuck me," she said.

Not needing her to order him twice, he fell between his cousin's legs and fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. In the way that it didn't take his aunt long to cum, it didn't take his cousin long to cum either. Licking her faster while rubbing her clit harder, just as her mother did, she squirted a mouthful of vaginal secretions in his mouth. Then, not taking the time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, she reached for him.

"Fuck me, cousin. Fuck my cunt. Make me cum with your cock," she said.

Only, he was worried. He didn't have a condom. This time, before he was ready to cum, he'd pull out. This time he wasn't about to worry himself sick that he had impregnated two women, his aunt and his cousin. There was no way that he was cumming in his cousin's pussy too.

She was so wet, so very wet. Just as his cock slid inside his aunt his cock slid inside of his cousin. Only, his cousin was more sexually experienced than her mother. Definitely, she was no virgin. Definitely, she had been fucked many times before. Definitely, she knew how to fuck.

Taking the lead as if she was the man and he was the woman, she was fucking him as hard as he was fucking her. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside of his cousin. So warm, so wet, and so tight, she had a beautiful pussy. In the way that his aunt's vaginal muscles grabbed hold of his cock, his cousin's vaginal muscles grabbed hold of his cock too. As if they had hands in their pussies, the muscles deep within them stroked them while he fucked them.

'This feels so fucking good,' he thought. 'If I thought it was good to fuck my aunt, it's even better to fuck my cousin.'

Trying to hold back and delay his ejaculation, he couldn't believe he was ready to cum already. When he tried pushing himself up, she wrapped her strong cheerleading and gymnastic legs around him. Holding him in place while fucking him harder and faster, she pushed down on his ass. As soon as she pushed him down and held him there, he struggled to break free but unable to pull out and free himself from her strong legs, he was doomed. Then, just as her mother did before her, she stuck her finger deep in his ass. Not knowing where it all came from, he shot a huge load of cum in his cousin's cunt.

'Fuck! I don't believe this. Fuck,' he thought while already in a panic.

Chapter 6:

Suddenly feeling horny, Bart laid in bed thinking about the incestuous sex he had with his Aunt Lily.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while fondling the head of his cock through his jeans.

He remembered how sexy his aunt looked in her bra and panties. He remembered how incredible her mature body felt in her bra and panties when she kissed him, French kissed him. He remembered what it felt like to hold his aunt in his arms while French kissing her. He remembered what it felt like for his MILF of an aunt to feel his erect cock through his jeans while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her bra and felt and squeezed her ass through her panties.

The more he imagined having sex with his Aunt Lily, the hornier he became. He remembered what it felt like for his aunt to feel his cock through his underwear before taking his cock in her hand and before taking his prick in her mouth and then in her pussy. He just hoped to God that she wasn't with child. He just hoped to God that he didn't make her pregnant. The last thing he wanted was for her to have his baby. What a mess that would be.

Suddenly feeling as if he needed to masturbate himself, he thought of his cousin Faith. If he thought his aunt was hot, Faith was ten times hotter. Getting hornier now, he thought of her pretty face. He thought of her blonde hair, her big, blue eyes, her beautiful smile, and her bright white teeth. Just as he always imagined doing, he ejaculated his cum all over her bright, white teeth, in her mouth, and down her throat. He couldn't believe that Faith not only blew him but also allowed him to cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum.

Growing hornier now, he thought of her big tits. He thought of her blonde, trimmed pussy. He thought of her sunning herself topless in the backyard before he thought of his cousin naked. God, she had such firm, shapely breasts with such big, erect nipples. She had such a spectacular body.

With her unashamed and unembarrassed, he remembered her sitting topless on the chaise lounge in the backyard. Just as he couldn't believe when she turned to face him without the modesty of her bikini top, he couldn't believe he saw his cousin's tits. He couldn't believe he felt, fondled, and sucked his cousin's nipples. He couldn't believe he exposed his cock to her. He couldn't believe she took him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Just as he couldn't believe his Aunt Lily blew him, he couldn't believe his Cousin Faith blew him, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum too.

If her blowing him and allowing him to cum in her mouth wasn't enough, he couldn't believe he licked his cousin's pussy while fingering his cousin's pussy. He gave her an orgasm with his tongue and fingers. Then, the moment of truth, after first telling him that he couldn't fuck her, he couldn't believe she wanted him to fuck her. He couldn't believe he made love to his cousin before he fucked his cousin.

Only, just as his sexual fantasy turned into a nightmare with his aunt, his sexual fantasy turned into a nightmare with his cousin too. In the way that his aunt held him in place and stuck her finger in his ass, his cousin did too. Just as he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his aunt's pussy, he couldn't believe it when he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his cousin's pussy too. He just hoped to God that he hadn't made either one of them pregnant. He couldn't even begin to imagine if they were both pregnant. In the way that his aunt told him that she'd blame her pregnancy on his uncle, maybe Faith had some poor man that she could blame her pregnancy on him.

Having gone beyond being horny now, he needed to masturbate himself while thinking of having sex with his aunt. He needed to masturbate while thinking of having sex with his cousin. In the way he ejaculated in his aunt's mouth and pussy and in his cousin's mouth and pussy then, he needed to ejaculated in some tissue now. He only wished his aunt and/or his cousin was with him in his room and on his bed.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Only, just as he was about to unzip and remove his jeans and underwear, he was interrupted. Something his mother had a habit of doing lately, ever since he turned 18-years-old, she burst in his room without knocking. If he didn't know any better, a thought he enjoyed having, he'd think that she wanted to catch him masturbating. If he didn't know any better, another thought he enjoyed having, he'd think that she wanted to see his erect prick. If he didn't know any better, something he'd love to do in front of his mother, he'd think she'd want to watch him masturbate himself and watch him cum.

After showing his aunt and cousin his cock, in the way he felt horny so now, he was tempted to show his mother his cock too. If he whipped out his prick right here and right now, he wondered if she'd look at his cock, stare at his cock, or turn away from his engorged prick. He'd wondered what she'd say if he started stroking himself in front of her. He wondered if she'd reach out and touch him, stroke him, and suck him before fucking him. Only, his mother wasn't like that. She wasn't a whore in the way her sister and her niece obviously were for them to suck him and fuck him. Besides, ruining his mood, she looked angry.

"I just got off the phone with your Aunt Lily," she said walking over to where he was sitting on his bed. "How dare you?"

Shocking the shit out of him, she slapped him hard across the face.

"Mom! What the fuck? What did I do? Why did you slap me?"

With his eyes bulging out of his head and with him looking as if he was about to cry, he rubbed the side of his face. When she slapped him, he so wanted to return the favor. He so wanted to push his mother on his bed, strip off her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and her panties. He suddenly had an overwhelming urge to strip his mother naked. He suddenly had an overwhelming urge to silence his mother by stuffing her mouth with his cock. Only, something that would never happen, nonetheless, he so wanted to fuck his mother senseless.

"What did you do?" She screamed at him. "What did you do? You little pervert. What did you do? Oh, my God, what did you do?"

He looked at her as if she was crazy before he realized that his Aunt Lily told his mother everything. She lied to him. She told him that him fucking her and cumming inside of her would be their secret. Obviously, she told his mother that they had sex.

"What? Nothing? I didn't do anything," he said denying the truth. "I don't know what you're talking about. What are you talking about?"

By the look she gave him, she didn't believe him. He could never lie to his mother. Just as she always knew when he was lying, she always knew the truth.

"Don't you dare lie to me," she said pointing her finger in his face. "Did you have sex with your Aunt Lily?" Without waiting for him to answer the first question, she asked her second question. "Did you have sex with your Cousin Faith?"

With her already knowing the answers to her own question and with her already knowing the truth, other than to tell her the truth, he didn't know what else to say to her. For sure, he didn't want her slapping him again. With his mother looking so angry, in the way that he should feel guilty, embarrassed, and ashamed, he wasn't. Instead he was happy that he had sex not only with his Aunt Lily but also with his Cousin Faith too.

"I'm sorry Mom," he said not meaning it. "It was just a one-time thing. I don't know how it happened but it just did. It was all my fault," he said not throwing his Aunt Lily or his Cousin Faith under the bus in the way that Lily obviously threw him under the bus by telling his mother that they had sex. "I promise it won't happen again," he said.

Taking a big breath, his mother calmed herself enough to stop yelling at him. She stood there staring at him as if she was deranged. She stood there staring at him as if she was thinking what to do with him. She stood there staring at him in the way she used to stare at him when deciding his punishment when he did something wrong as a child. She stood there staring at him in the way he stood in his aunt's and cousin's bedrooms staring at the bras and panties that he removed from their lingerie drawers.

"Lily said that you weren't wearing a condom when you ejaculated inside of her," said his mother looking at him with disappointment.

Where he didn't feel like a shit before, he felt like such a shit now.

"It wasn't my fault. I tried to pull out but she wouldn't let me. Instead of letting me go, she held me in place and stuck her finger in my ass," he said.

His mother looked at him with shock.

"She said that she hopes she's pregnant," said his mother getting angry again and rightly so. "She said that she wants a baby."

He couldn't believe that his aunt may be pregnant. He couldn't believe that his aunt wants a baby at her age.

"I hope to God that she's not pregnant," he said.

His mother was getting angry all over again.

"She said that she wants your baby," said his mother with her face all red and that little vein in her forehead revealing itself to him.

He couldn't believe his aunt told his mother that they had sex. He couldn't believe his aunt threw him under the bus. He couldn't believe that his aunt wants his baby. If it wasn't bad enough that he ejaculated his cum in his aunt, it was even worse that his mother knew that he ejaculated his cum in his aunt. If it wasn't bad enough that his mother knows everything, it was worse that his aunt hopes that she's pregnant with his baby.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'What a mess?"

He looked up at her with sad, sincere eyes.

"I was deceived. She tricked me. Obviously, with her admitting to you that she hopes she's pregnant, Aunt Lily used me and had sex with me just so that I'd give her a baby," he said.

His mother gave him an accusatory look.

"How could you have sex with my sister? Don't you dare lie to me. Tell me the truth. Did you have sex with your cousin too? Did ejaculate in your cousin too?"

Whenever she was mad, really mad, her forehead vein was her anger barometer. He made a face as if he'd never have sexual intercourse with his cousin, when he did.

"No, I mean, yes. I had sex with Faith but she just blew me. That's all. I didn't have sexual intercourse with her," he said lying to his mother. "I didn't cum inside of her," he said lying.

She gave him a look that told him that she didn't believe him. Then, she said something that totally shocked him.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"What about me?"

What about me? What did she mean by that question? Bart was confused. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. What about her?

"Aren't you sexually attracted to me in the way that you're sexually attracted to your aunt, my sister?

'Oh, shit,' he thought. 'Oh, my God! Are you kidding me?'

Obviously by having sex with his aunt, he opened up an entire Pandora's Box of incestuous sex.

"How could you be sexually attracted to my sister and to my niece and not be sexually attracted to me, your mother?"

She floored him. She absolutely floored him. Obviously, his mother wasn't mad that he had sex with his Aunt Lily and/or his Cousin Faith. She's not even mad that he ejaculated in his Aunt Lily's pussy in the way that he thought she'd be. No doubt, if she knew he ejaculated in Cousin Faith's pussy too, guessing that by her behavior, she probably wouldn't be angry over that either.

"Mom?" He looked at her as if she was crazy. He looked at her as if she had lost her mind. He talked to her in a slow, calming voice. "Whatever do you mean when you said what about me?"

As if she was ready to hit him again, she pushed hard on his shoulder.

"I want to know exactly what you did with your Aunt Lily and your Cousin Faith," said his mother. "Don't leave anything out. I want you to tell me every dirty, nasty, and incestuous thing that you did with your aunt and with your cousin."

She wants to know everything I did with Aunt Lily and Cousin Faith? Bart didn't understand if his mother wanted a blow-by-blow description of him fucking his aunt and of them blowing him or if she just wanted some sexy pillow talk.

"I don't understand," he said. "I can't tell you that, Mom. I'd be so embarrassed."

He looked at her as if she was nuts and in that moment she was.

"What don't you understand? I want you to show me exactly what you did with them," she said.

'What? Seriously? She wants me to show her what I did with them? How can I show my mother what I did with my aunt and cousin without having sex with my mother? Oh, my God. That's it,' thought Bart. 'My Mom is jealous. My Mom wants me to have sex with her too in the way that I had sex with Aunt Lily and Cousin Faith.'

Bart looked at his mother as if she was crazy before he looked at his mother with incestuous, sexual lust.

"I want to know what you did with my sister and with my niece. I want to see for myself what you sexually did with them," she said. "As if I'm your aunt or your cousin instead of your mother, I want to feel what you sexually did with them," she said.

Suddenly, she looked sexually aroused. Bart couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. In the way that his aunt and cousin sexually wanted him, his mother incestuously wanted him too.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"Mom, how can I show you? I can't do that unless I have sex with you," he said with a nervous little laugh.

Suddenly, he realized again that his mother wanted to have sex with him. She glared at him with anger. She stared at him with hurt. She looked at him with sexual frustration. Then, she laid into him.

"After all the times I deliberately flashed you my panties in up skirts, my pussy in up nightgowns, my brassiere in down blouses, and my breasts in down nightgowns, you never even touched me, not once. Yeah, sure, you looked but not once did you ever reach out and feel me and fondle," she said. "You never made an incestuous, sexual move on me in the way you did with your aunt and cousin."

He couldn't believe his mother was mad at him because he never touched her, felt her, and fondled her. He couldn't believe she had been deliberately flashing him since he turned 18-years-old. With her always making her flashing appear accidental and unintentional, how would he even know she wanted him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her? He couldn't believe his mother was just as horny as was his Aunt Lily, his Cousin Faith, and as horny as he was.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

"Mom," was all that he could say.

She glared at him as if she wanted to hit him.

"Had you touched me, had you shown that you were sexually and incestuously interested in me as much as I was sexually and incestuously interested in you, and had you shown me your prick, I would have stroked your cock. I would have fallen to my knees and sucked your cock while you felt my tits and fingered my nipples. I would have allowed you to cum in my mouth and I would have swallowed your cum. Then, I would have spread my legs for you and fucked your cock," she said starting to cry. "We could have been sleeping together as husband and wife instead of sleeping in separate bedrooms and in separate beds as mother and son."

Totally surprised, he didn't know what to say. Totally shocked, he didn't know what to do.

"Mom," was all that he could say. "Mom," was all that he could say again. "I'm sorry."

She looked at him with hurt before blurting out what she really wanted.

"I want you to give me the sex that you gave to my sister and my niece. I want you to give me the baby that you may have given to my sister," she said.

He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to give her sex. He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to give her a baby.

'Only, if she was this upset with him now, he could only imagine how upset she'd be if she knew that he may have impregnated Faith too,' he thought.

He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to do. His mother not only wanted to have sex with him but also she wanted him to give her his baby too. What the fuck? He couldn't believe his mother wanted him to impregnate her. Is his whole family a bunch of incestuous perverts? Have they all gone mad? When all this time he thought he was the perversely perverted one for thinking of his aunt and cousin in a sexual way, he paled in comparison to the incestuous perverts is aunt, cousin, and now his mother all were.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds