• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Super Seven Ch. 02 - Liz

Super Seven Ch. 02 - Liz

12

Continued from Chapter 1

**********

Allison cleared her throat again to get everyone's attention. "Uh hum! Ladies, please clean the table, do the dishes, and let yourselves out. It's only 9 o'clock. I've still got 5 hours in my day, and I intend to take my man upstairs and let him have his way with me."

Greg sat at his spot of the table think about how things quickly change. 24 hours earlier, he thought his life was basically over. The love of his life, and his children were all dead, he was no longer going to be a teacher, and he really had nothing to look forward to. Now he had seven beautiful girls Ð no, women Ð that all wanted to make love to him, and he was the happiest he'd been in months, maybe even years. Life can be very strange.

A call came from upstairs, "Lover!"

He looked at the six girls around him, "I will see you later, ladies. Enjoy your day."

"I bet you're going to enjoy yours more!" Sarah exclaimed with a giggle.

Greg walked up the stairs and around the corner into the master bedroom. Allison was already stretched out on the bed. "Greg, darling, you look stressed. Is all of this overwhelming you?"

"I don't know. It's a lot to take in. I mean, think about where my mind and heart were just 24 hours ago. Hell, not even that long. Think about where I was 12 hours ago, when I threw that beer bottle across the room. By the way, thank you for stopping me on that Ð you were absolutely right Ð I would have hated myself more every time I saw the damage. As low as I've been over these past few months, it's amazing that I'm still alive." He paused, and started to cry. Through his sobs, he whispered, "Thank you for helping me love again."

"Darling, come up here."

He lay down beside her where she could hug and hold him. "My love, it will get better. We have all committed to each other to care and love everyone in the group. And I've already told you, I will be here for you anytime you need me. Forever."

"I love you, too." He paused again. "How will that work? I'm only supposed to see you once a week."

"Well, yes and no. I will do nothing to interfere with any of my sisters' private time with you. Plus, I will start working part time in a couple of weeks. I got an internship at the Family Mental Health Center. But if you or any of the girls need someone to talk to, because of any reason, I have also made arrangements to be able to leave at a moment's notice. It turns out that they know your story and they actually said my counseling time here will count toward my internship there."

"I always kind of hoped you would become a counselor or psychologist. You will be fantastic at it."

"Thanks. Now back to us. Shall we just cuddle for a while, darling. If anything happens, it happens. If not, well this is nice, too."

"This is very nice, but don't worry, I think something more will be happening very shortly."

"Oh good. Last night was the most unbelievable sex I've ever had. Feeling your cock fill me up was so fantastic!"

Greg joked, "Of course, it was the most unbelievable sex you've ever had Ð it was the ONLY sex you've ever had."

She giggled, "Yeah."

They got quiet, and turned so that he was behind her while they spooned. And he was right. In less than five minutes he started kissing the back of her neck, and his hands began roaming over her body.

The two continued to alternate between making love and cuddling for the rest of the morning. Greg only came once, but he was happy with that. For him the joy was helping Allison cum six times in three hours. She lay in his arms with a very contented look on her face.

"How I told you how much I love you?"

"Yes, but I'll never get enough of hearing it. Do you know that I love you, too, with all of my heart and soul?"

"Yes, but I love to hear it, too!"

About noon they took a quick shower together, and went down to make a simple lunch. They carried it out to the back deck, where they sat and watched the birds on the feeders, and the rabbits and squirrels in the yard. They held hands the whole time.

At 1:45, they heard the clock in the living room chime. "I guess I should go get dressed to leave." She had a sad look on her face.

"Allison, are you okay?"

"This is just so wonderful; I don't want it to end." She moved to him to give him a very passionate kiss. "You wait here. I'll go change, and then come back to say goodbye. If you follow me to the bedroom, I'll never get dressed or leave, and that's not fair to Elizabeth. I'll be back my love."

Greg sat back down, but knew exactly what she meant. How could he have fallen so in love with this girl in just 21 hours? And will he be able to put that aside for the other girls?

A few minutes later, Allison was back, dressed casually this time. (He never noticed that she brought an overnight bag with a change of clothes.) They hugged and kissed again. He dared to express his doubts. "I have fallen so in love with you. How can I put that aside to be with the other girls?"

"I know. I'm suddenly finding myself jealous that you'll be with Liz tonight. But at the same time, I love my sisters so much, and I know you do, too."

"Yes, I do, but it's not on the same level as what I now feel for you."

"Well, we don't know that yet. You haven't heard their stories, or caressed their bodies. Maybe you'll fall in love with one of them more than me. Of course, then I'm liable to hurt you. Just kidding!" She giggled again. "Seriously, we both made a commitment to each of them, and we have to carry it through. Just remember, it isn't like it's distasteful. I mean, gee, you get to have sex on a daily basis with seven beautiful young ladies. Not many guys get to do that. Are you really going to pass than up just to have more time with me? Again, not many guys would do that."

"Honestly, Allison, Yes, I would give it all up if I could spend more time with you."

Tears started to form in her eyes. "That's probably the more loving and romantic thing I've ever heard. If I'm being honest, I'd say yes, too. But right now I can't. Let's try this. We'll give it two weeks Ð two times through all of us girls. We owe it to them to give them the same happiness and pleasure you've shown me. In two weeks we'll reevaluate what we're doing for the long term."

"I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll be saying it for the rest of my life, you're a wise woman, Allison Smith."

"I love you, too. Would it be alright if I call you during your free time? I may go crazy otherwise."

"You better call me every day or I'm liable to go crazy."

"You don't think that's a violation of our agreement for you to have some "me" time."

"Sweetheart, I think a daily talk with you will help me heal, and what better purpose is there for my "me" time?"

"Oh, God, I love you so much. I've got to go. I'm already 15 minutes over my time. Goodbye darling. Have fun with Elizabeth tonight. I think she's planning to cook for you. I'll miss you."

She gave him another kiss and a hug, and then turned to dash out the front door. They both had tears in their eyes as she left.

Greg went back to sit on the back porch to watch nature again, and to search his heart.

**********

Greg was still sitting on his porch when the phone rang just before 4. "Hello."

"Mr. Stevens - sorry - Greg? This is Liz."

"Hi, Elizabeth. How are you doing?"

"I'm good. I'm really looking forward to tonight. I want to cook dinner, but I need to know if you have any white wine. I've got a special recipe I want to do for you, but it needs white wine, and well, since I'm not 21, I can't go out and buy any. So, if you don't have any, then I'll either have to change my plans for dinner, or you'll have to run out to buy some. And I have to run to the store for a couple of other things, so I wanted to find out what you wanted to do so I could shop for the right ingredients. Does any of that make sense?"

Greg smiled a little. She didn't even take a breath as she said all of that. He thought she must talk faster when she's nervous. He quickly answered, "Yes, I have white wine. I have some bottles of both a very nice Vidal Blanc, and an excellent Traminette."

"Oh, perfect! I think the Vidal will probably be exactly what I need."

"You know wine?"

"Well, I love to cook, so of course, I had to learn about wine."

"Are you going to tell me what you're cooking for me?"

"No, I want to surprise you. I hope you like it. It's nothing complicated, but I think you'll find it tasty. I really do need to stop at the store. I should be there right at 5."

"Elizabeth, come over any time you're ready. See you soon."

"Bye."

She pulled into his driveway right on time at 5:00, and dashed up to the door carrying two bags of groceries.

Since he was expecting her, he left the door open. She called through the screen, "Hello."

He stuck his head around the corner that led to the kitchen. "Come on in."

She opened the screen door, and walked quickly through the living room and around the corner into the kitchen. She put the bags on the counter, and jumped toward Greg, wrapping her arms tightly around him, and leaning her head on his shoulder. "Thank you so much for letting me come over. I'm so happy to see you."

"Well, sweetheart, I'm very happy to see you, too. So, do I get to watch you cook?"

"Nope. I'm kicking you out of the kitchen. It won't take me very long, maybe 45 minutes or so."

"Ok, I'm going back outside. If you need anything, just let me know."

"Don't worry, in 30 seconds I'll know this kitchen better than you do. Now, go on outside."

He grabbed a bottle of water, and went out the French doors that led from the kitchen onto the back porch. He shifted his chair a little so that he could watch the small critters that ran around his yard, but also allowed him to watch Elizabeth while she cooked. And she was amazing to watch. First, she looked around the cabinets and appliances to familiarize herself with where things were stored. Then she got out two stock pots, a medium-sized pot, and a saucier. She filled the pots with water, and put them on the stove. She laid a bunch of ingredients on the center island, and then she seriously began to work. She moved quickly around the kitchen to the various things she needed, but she never seemed to be in a rush. As he watched, Greg noticed two things. First, she looked and moved like being a chef was what she was born to be. And second, he'd never seen her look as happy as she did right now.

She hit a moment where everything was under control, and she looked through the door at him. She broke into a big smile, and he could see her mouth the words, "I love you."

Even though he couldn't hear her, he said back, "I love you, too!"

His initial thought was, what the hell? How can I be falling in love again this quickly? What is wrong with me? All I have to do is see a girl in her natural element and I fall in love with her. I mean, gee, last night Allison is caring and loving, and I have no doubt that I'm already deeply in love with her. This evening, I see Elizabeth happily cooking up a storm, and I feel I could very easily fall for her, too.

He sat back down, and took a long drink of water.

He started talking to himself. "Maybe this is a good development. I know how much I deeply love Allison, but I can also see there's more room in my heart for the rest of the girls. This might work." He continued to sit and think, and watch Elizabeth move around the kitchen.

It was about 45 minutes later when he saw her start to plate their dinners. He opened the door to come back inside, but she had other plans. "Greg, dear, it's such a nice evening, let's eat outside. Would you pour us each a glass of wine? Make mine a really small one. Remember, I'm not legal, but I'm also not planning to go anywhere tonight." She grabbed the two salad bowls and the basket of bread, and stepped out onto the patio. She then grabbed the two plates of what looked like seafood alfredo. By then, he had filled the two wine glasses, and they were taking their seats at the table.

He picked up his glass, and said, "To good friends and love."

She picked up her glass and held it beside his, "Friends and love."

The barely clinked their glasses and then they took a sip of wine. Their eyes had never left the others the entire time. They continued to stare in each others' eyes for a couple more minutes.

"Ok, what do we have here? It looks delicious."

"Well, we have a simple green salad, and seafood alfredo. Nothing terribly complicated."

"Elizabeth, call it what you will, but this is not simple. This is wonderful. Most of us think of salad as boring, but this is impressive."

"It's all in the greens you pick. I like a wide variety of flavors."

He took a bite of his pasta. "Oh my God, the lobster is cooked perfectly!"

She blushed a little and whispered, "Thank you."

They didn't speak much for the rest of the dinner. Actually they were both enjoying it so much they didn't have time to talk, or even know what to say. Greg took great pleasure in the tastes of the meal. He had rarely eaten a homemade alfredo sauce and this one was rich, smooth, and creamy. The lobster and shrimp were both cooked to perfection. The salad was full of flavor. As he took a bite of the bread, he realized that she must have baked it earlier. There was no way that bread was bought in any store.

As he was taking his last bite, he said quietly, "You should be a professional."

She broke into a huge smile, clearly relieved that he liked what she prepared, "That's my dream. I'm so glad you liked it."

"I'm speechless. There are no words to describe what we just ate. No words would be adequate." He suddenly had a thought Ð a plan was starting to form in his mind. He thought, ÔI wonder if I could arrange it.'

Elizabeth stood and started to clear the table. "I'm just going to go put the dishes in the sink. I'll clean up later. Right now, why don't we relax and watch a movie or something."

"That sounds good. What would you like to see?"

"I don't know, something light. Whatever you would like."

"I think I know the perfect thing." He smiled and went into the living room. He had a surprisingly large collection of romantic comedies. One of the things that most people didn't realize about him is that he has a very sentimental soul. He tends to tear up quite a bit during these movies. He picked out one of his favorites, Notting Hill.

He cued the video up, and sat on the couch to wait for her. She came in about 10 minutes later, and curled up next to him. He immediately put his arm around her as he started the movie. The opening credits rolled.

"Oh, I haven't see this one, but I've always wanted to."

He didn't say anything, but her comment surprised him. He figured everybody had seen this movie. He started to think about what else she hadn't experienced. Personally, he knew this movie so well, he could probably quote the entire thing. Tonight, he decided to focus on her reactions.

He could feel her excitement during the scene in the park when Julia Roberts tells Hugh Grant to come sit by her. Later, he could hear her catch her breathe they finally came together in his apartment. And minutes later, he could feel her tense up when Julia stupidly said that she would regret it. Even without looking, he could see Elizabeth's hope build when Julia stood in the bookstore and gave her speech asking him to love her. Finally, he could feel her tears when Hugh basically begged her to give him another chance after he was a "daft prick," and Julia said yes. Of course, at that point he was always tearing up as well.

"That was really good. I'm glad you picked that." She wiped her eyes a little.

"Believe me, it was my pleasure."

She stood up before him. "Now, I'm going to do a little paraphrasing. Because I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to make love to her."

"Again, I think it will be my pleasure." He stood, took her hand, and led her to the stairs. They walked down the hall and into the master bedroom. They stood there before each other for a couple of minutes just looking into each other's eyes.

He took her face in his hands, and kissed her. In seconds she was kissing him back and their tongues began to dance together.

When the kiss broke, she stepped back a half step. "I'm sorry - I'm a little nervous."

"It's okay. There's no rush." A thought came to him. "Let me give you a little massage."

"Okay." She said with a little hesitation.

"First, let's get you out of these." He pulled her blouse up and over her head. He then took the waist band of her yoga pants and pulled them down, going to one knee as he took them down to her feet. He let her lean into his shoulder as he lifted her feet one at a time to take her pants all the way off. He stood back up to look at her. She shyly tried to stand without showing much in a matching lacy white bra and panty set.

"Elizabeth, not only can you cook, but you are a vision. You look beautiful."

She blushed, "Stop, I'm not that pretty."

"I don't want to hear that. I think you're absolutely beautiful." He quickly stripped off his shirt and pants, and stood before her in his boxers. "Now, turn around."

She did, and he undid her bra, sliding it forward off her shoulders, and away from her body. He stepped forward, wrapping his left arm around her, and using his right hand to brush her hair away from her neck. He leaned in to lightly kiss the skin of her neck. She moaned slightly.

He reached down to push her panties over her hips, dropping them down her legs. "Now lie on your stomach in the middle of the bed."

She did, and he stripped off his boxers, allowing his rapidly hardening cock to appear. Elizabeth didn't look yet. He climbed onto the bed, kneeling beside her, and started to massage her shoulders.

He could feel the tension, but it quickly dissipated. He knew that it was her nerves in the situation. His hands roamed up and down her back, shoulders, and neck, alternating between a little feathery touch, and a deep massage. He could tell from her moans and whimpers that she was relaxing and enjoying his touch.

He decided it was time to move on. He leaned in again to kiss the back of her neck. She moaned again. He moved his light kisses toward her shoulder, and then back toward her spine. He continued to kiss down her spine. She whimpered quietly with each kiss. He reached the small of her back and nibbled as well as kissed. Her moans grew deeper.

He skipped over her ass, at least for the time being, although he noticed it was a perfect ass. He kissed down her left leg, pausing at the back of her knee, and continuing down her leg. He switched to the other leg, again giving attention to the back of her knee. Her breathing was becoming more rapid, and her whimpers almost continuous.

He reached the top of her leg, and then used his hands to gently cup her ass cheeks, still guided by her breathing and sounds. He gently pulled her cheeks apart and leaned forward, suddenly pressing his tongue against her cute wrinkled opening.

"Oh, My!" She cried out as her body shuddered. She had her first small orgasm of the night.

He helped her to roll over on her back, but she still kept her eyes closed. He moved up to kiss her passionately again. He lay down beside her as they kissed for several minutes. His cock was laying across her hip, and he felt her reach down to brush her hand over the tip and down it's length.

He pulled back a little, and started working his way down her body again, but this time he did not move down to her legs. He looked at the neatly trimmed landing strip over her pussy. He blew gently on the hairs, causing them to wave, and Elizabeth to whimper again.

He gently pulled her thighs apart, and rubbed his fingers of his right hand up and down her slit. His left hand then began working her lips apart at the top of the opening to expose her clit. After a few seconds, he put his thumb against her clit, and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Super Seven Ch. 02 - Liz

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds