• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Her Secret

Her Secret

12

He slammed her back against the wall and then his lips were on hers, she burned from their touch and shivered involuntarily. She clutched at his shoulders as his lips trailed a line of fire down her throat to the junction of her shoulder. He nipped at the skin and she thought that she would die of pleasure. With a moan he whispered in her ear, "You're driving me crazy Julia, I have to have you."

His deft fingers traced over her lips where they were puffy and red from their heated kisses, he slowly trailed them over her collarbone and down between her breasts, stopping momentarily to playfully pinch her hard nipples through her thin blouse and lace bra.

"I need you Jules. I need you so bad it, drives me absolutely insane with need." He took her hand, the one that had been tracing circles on his abs and drew it lower until she could feel just how badly he wanted her which he could feel due to the prominent bulge in the front of his jeans.

She gasped and her hips shifted towards his of their own accord subtly grinding herself against him wanting, needing, that delicious friction. His hands shot out and gripped her wrists tightly lifting her arms above her head and pinning them there. Once again he lowered his mouth until it was next to her ear and rasped,

"If you do that one more time Jules there's not going to be anything stopping me from taking you right here and now,"

She looked up at him impishly and grinned all the while grinding her hips against his deliberately once more in a silent plea. He grabbed her by the hips pinning her to his hard body and kissed her fiercely. She moaned as he trailed kisses down her neck stopping ever so often to nibble at the sensitive skin.

The door to the basement slammed open and a male voice called down, "Kevin, what the hell is taking you so long! I need those cases of beer now!"

They sprang apart as if they had been shocked, and in some way they had been, they had been shocked back to reality.

Kevin and Julie looked at each other, Julia was turning beet red and was quickly fixing her rumpled clothes, Kevin on the other hand looked cool and calm as he turned around bent over to pick up the cases of beer he had dropped and started back up the steps to the restaurant. He stopped, looked over his shoulder and said in a smooth deep voice,

"I'll see you after your shift Jules, it seems as though you and I have some unfinished business." With a wink at her he climbed up the last few steps and the door slammed shut leaving Julie in the basement trying frantically to wrap her head around what had just happened.

A few minutes later Julie emerged from the basement, her clothes were no longer wrinkled, her smudged lip gloss fixed and every hair on her head was in place. She walked back to the host stand where her friend Kara stood trying to text without making it look obvious. As Julie walked up Kara's eyes flew to her face.

"Where the hell have you been? I texted you like a million times!" Kara said obviously exasperated with her.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize how long I'd been gone," she said with a look at Kara, "how long have I been gone exactly?" she asked.

It was only like fifteen minutes but Wes came around asking where you were, I covered for you by saying you were dealing with girl stuff and would be back soon though."

Julie's eyes widened, she'd been down in the basement for only fifteen minutes, but it had felt like hours to her. Her cheeks reddened as she thought back to what she and Kevin had almost done. Her eyes flicked over to the bar where Kevin was pouring drinks and chatting up their patrons like nothing had happened. Their eyes met and he gave her a slow smile and winked at her, silently promising to finish what they had started in the basement.

By the time her shift was done Julie was ready to either run as far away from Kevin as humanly possible or to jump his bones and have him take her right there in the parking lot. Deciding that she would be rational Julie put away the last of the menus and grabbed her purse ready to walk out the door when a voice behind her made her freeze.

"Now where do you think you're going Jules?" said Kevin as he walked up behind her to whisper in her ear, "you and I have some unfinished business don't you remember?" he said as his hands trailed over her back making her shiver with need and drench her panties.

"I- I can't, I have to get home." She stammered while melting into him and relishing in the way his body felt against hers.

"Or you could always go home with me," Kevin whispered in her ear, his lips just brushing the shell of her ear, making her lightheaded.

Julie melted against him, completely surrendering to the need coursing through her veins, then she turned to face him their faces millimeters apart.

"Walk me to my car?" she asked him with a look in her eyes that made Kevin grab his things and clock out in record time.

Julie had parked in the very back corner of the parking lot and with Kevin holding her hand in his they walked over to her reliable silver Subaru where after she threw her stuff into the back, found herself pinned to the driver's side.

Although Kevin may not have been the tallest he was still taller than Julie's five foot five inch frame. His hips pinned her to the car door and she felt every inch of his hard muscled body against hers making her insane with wanting. His green eyes bore into hers as they pressed their foreheads against each other's trying to catch their breath. His eyes, framed by long blonde lashes that matched his hair looked into her blue grey eyes beseechingly.

"What are we going to do from here Jules?" Kevin mumbled, "It's obvious that were attracted to one another." He said while glancing down at their bodies pressed tightly together.

Julie took a deep breath and tried to steady her breathing, she knew next to nothing about this man except for his first name and that he was eight years her senior. She knew that she shouldn't indulge in this whatever it was but her mind was saying one thing and her body another.

"Let's get out of here." she said as she finally let go and gave in to the desire that had been consuming her all day.

Kevin didn't need to be told twice, he intertwined their fingers and led them away from Julie's car and towards a sleek looking black car.

"I'll drive. We can leave your car here overnight nothing will happen to it and I'll drive you back here tomorrow to pick it up again. Is that alright?" Kevin asked Julie while opening the car door for her.

She nodded sliding into his car where he gently shut the door but not after leaning in to kiss her senseless one last time. He cupped her face in both of his hands and placed a gentle but firm kiss on her lips, teasing her by gently biting down on her bottom lip and then soothing it with his tongue.

Once Kevin sat down in the driver's seat and started up the engine he glanced over at Julie who was running a finger over her lips where he had kissed her and he felt his member becoming even harder than it had previously been in his jeans. He reached down to adjust himself, unable to relieve the ache that had settled itself deep in his balls. Julia's eyes were drawn to where Kevin tried and failed to comfortably position himself.

With a soft click Julie undid her seatbelt and slid over closer to Kevin who had started driving in the direction of his apartment. He looked over at her and once he realized that she was unstrapped looked at her in confusion.

"Eyes on the road Kevin" is all she said her voice seductively husky.

Slowly Julie's hands wandered over the noticeable bulge in his jeans where she started rubbing at it slowly at first but as Kevin moaned in pleasure she picked up the pace until he was panting and his knuckles were white on the steering wheel where he tried to keep the car in the lane.

"Jesus Jules what are you doing to me?" Kevin panted as his pupils dialed in pleasure and it took all of his self-control not to pull the car over on the side of the road and have his way with her.

"Obviously I'm doing something right or else you wouldn't be reacting the way you are right now." Julie said.

Her fingers deftly undid the button on his jeans and slid the zipper down ever so slowly, hearing the teeth rasp as they undid themselves. Kevin's breath caught in his throat as Julie's delicate hand reached into the front of his pants and made contact with his member. He shivered as her hand stroked him, slowly at first and then working him into a frenzy.

A small bead of pre-cum appeared at the head of his penis and Julie took this chance to lean down until her face was level with his lap and her tongue flicked out lapping it up. Kevin moaned and then gasped as her lips closed around his penis and she started sucking.

"J-J-Jules what the hell do you think you're doing?" he stammered as the car swerved into another lane only to be righted again as Julie's lips parted and his penis came out of her mouth with an audible wet pop.

"I wanted to see what you tasted like," she whispered in his ear as Kevin swallowed with an audible gulp. "How much farther until we get to your place?" Julie asked.

"It's not too far, only about ten more minutes, and if you want to get there in one piece I suggest you get that sweet ass of yours back in the seat." Kevin said.

With a sigh Julie sat back down in her seat and once again straightened her clothes. They drove in silence for a few minutes with Kevin's hand resting on Julie's upper thigh slowly tracing circles on the bare skin driving Julie crazy, she moaned softly and her legs slid apart by a few inches. That was just enough of an invitation for Kevin whose hand crept up between her thighs to the damp fabric separating his fingers from her sex.

Kevin took a deep breath and his deft fingers pushed the wet fabric of her panties aside and slid a finger inside of Julie. She gasped at the feeling and moaned as he started pumping his finger in and out, never once taking his eyes off the road.

Julie's legs slid apart even more as Kevin slipped a second finger inside of her making her moan and clutch onto the door handle as her hips bucked up to meet his hand.

"Kevin, please, I need you so bad I need you inside of me." Julie said her voice raspy with desire.

"We're only two minutes away Jules you think you can wait that long?" Kevin said glancing over at Julie.

That had been a mistake. As Kevin glanced over he got a good look at Julie, her mile long legs splayed open her skirt hiked all the way up to her hips, her underwear pushed to the side so that he could just see her sex glistening in the light of the streetlamps. As his eyes traveled up her body he took in her blouse with the top few buttons undone and her breasts ready to burst out of her bra. Finally as he took in the desire in her eyes and her swollen lips he couldn't take it anymore.

Kevin pulled the car over to the side of the road, slammed it into park and killed the engine all in a matter of seconds. He reached for Julia who was already halfway over the center console. He placed her in his lap and ripped away her underwear, needing to feel her against him. She was dripping wet, he could feel it. Her hands fumbled with the buttons on his shirt while his traveled up from her tanned legs to her hips, pulling her down more firmly on top of him. A shiver ran through Julie's body as she ground her hips against Kevin's earning her a groan as he fumbled with the buttons on her blouse.

God she wanted him inside of her so bad, she wrenched her lips from Kevin's and gasped out "Kevin please I need you."

His hands dropped from where they had been teasing her nipples into tight little buds down to his pants. He pushed the material out of the way slid on a condom, and then- there was a knocking on the window that caused the two of them to jump apart, Julie reared back and accidentally hit the horn, causing the car to beep in protest.

"Goddammit," Kevin swore under his breath as he tried to cover himself and Julie up enough to crack open the window. Once he did we was face to face with a police officer.

"You guys having some car trouble?" the officer asked trying to peer into the car to get a look at Julie. Still in Kevin's lap Julie hid her face in the crook of his neck completely mortified.

"No officer we were just on our way home." Replied Kevin sounding normal.

Had she not been sitting in Kevin's lap Julie would never have noticed the tremble in his voice or notice how his hands tightened around her hips unconsciously.

"Well alright then," the officer said unconvinced as he walked back to his cruiser and got in driving off and leaving the two of them in the car.

There was a moment of silence before Kevin and Julie both burst out in hysterical laughter. Once they had calmed down a little bit Julie managed to shimmy back over to the passenger side of Kevin's car, Kevin started the engine and said, "No more stops until we're at my place, then there aren't going to be any more interruptions." He said raking over her body with his eyes.

A few minutes later they screeched into Kevin's assigned parking spot and Kevin leapt out of the car to open Julie's door for her. The next moment Julie was sitting on the hood of the car with her legs on either side of Kevin's hips as he pulled her close and kissed her senseless. His mouth moved from her neck up to her lips where he crushed them with his, nipping at them and tangling his tongue with hers.

With little effort Kevin picked Julie up off the hood and together they made their way to his front door, their lips not parting even to catch their breath. Kevin fumbled with the keys for a few seconds before being able to fit the right one in the lock. The second the door was open they stumbled inside, Kevin kicking the door shut behind them.

Kevin broke off their kiss to yank off the remnants of Julie's blouse making the last few remaining buttons pop off and plink to unknown corners of the room, Julie took that opportunity to pull of Kevin's shirt and throw it over her shoulder.

"Bedroom," she mumbled in between kisses, "Now, I'm done waiting."

Kevin grabbed her hand and led her through a kitchen and down a hallway to a flight of stairs leading to an airy looking loft space. Once they made it up the steps, losing a few clothes on the way, Kevin and Julie stood there a moment just looking at each other and then Kevin whispered,

"We can still stop this if you want to, it doesn't have to go any further than this tonight,"

Julie looked at him and then took another step forward, fully naked now. "I don't want to stop." She whispered,

With that Kevin pulled her close to him and together they fell in a heap on the bed, their bodies a tangle of limbs.

Julie scooted to the head of the bed with Kevin on top of her showering her body with kisses that were sure to leave their mark in the morning. Kevin kissed his way from her delicate neck down to Julie's perfectly sculpted breasts, pausing to take a puckered nipple into his mouth, earning him a moan of pleasure from Julie as she arched her body underneath him.

Moving from one breast to the other Kevin's hands slipped down to the valley between her legs and was shocked to see how wet Julie was. He dipped a finger inside of her and then another encouraged by Julie's moans and her nail digging into the firm skin on his back.

"I need to taste you," rasped Kevin as his head followed his fingers and he kissed his way past her knees to Julie's glistening sex.

Kevin took a deep breath inhaling the scent of Julie's arousal as he dipped his head and his tongue swept out licking up Julies arousal like a child licking an ice cream cone in the summer. Julie's hips bucked up and taking that as an encouraging sign Kevin parted the lips of her sex, his tongue working furiously as Julie moaned his name and her hands pulled at his hair. Kevin eased a finger inside of Julie again and simultaneously licked and pumped until with a wild cry Julie shattered around him.

Kevin rose from between her legs and with a moan thrust himself deep inside of Julie. He stayed there for a moment allowing her to adjust to his massive size and then slowly began to pump in and out. Julie's hands flew to his shoulders as she clutched him close.

"Let go," she whispered in his ear as he maintained his slow and controlled pace, "Please I want you to, I need you to, just let loose."

With a defeated moan Kevin gave in to the desire that had gripped him ever since he had first laid eyes on Julie. He pounded into her furiously over and over again until with a cry he came, spilling his seed deep inside of her. The feeling of Kevin inside of her pushed her over the edge once more and she too climaxed again. Kevin started to roll off of her but stopped when she grasped his shoulders. Kevin looked down into Julie's eyes unsure of what he would see. But instead of showing signs of regret Julie's eyes showed a desire that hadn't been diminished even after their lovemaking.

Julie reached up to cup Kevin's cheek and he leaned into her touch. "I don't regret anything, do you hear me Kevin? Not a single thing." She gave him a brief kiss on the lips before rolling out of bed.

"Where are you going?" Kevin asked hurriedly, not wanting Julie to leave.

"I'm just going to get cleaned up, where's your bathroom?" asked Julie as she walked to the door.

"It's just through those doors there," Kevin said jerking his chin towards the door leading to the master bath.

"Thanks" Julie called over her shoulder as she shut the door behind her.

Kevin heard the shower turn on and the glass door slide open and shut as Julie stepped in.

As Julie washed herself she thought back to what had just happened in the other room, she had actually done it; she'd had a one night stand. She wondered what to do next, should she get dressed? Was she going home, if so how because she'd left her car in the parking lot at work.

Julie shut off the shower and toweled herself off wrapping the towel firmly around her as she entered the bedroom once again. Kevin looked up once she walked in and a seductive smile lit up his face.

"Hey there Jules," he said as he sat up in bed the sheet falling down to his hips revealing his chiseled chest and sinful washboard abs.

"Hey," Julie whispered looking shyly down at the floor, "I can uh leave if you want me to; just let me get my clothes." She said as she bent down and started to retrieve bits of her clothes.

"Woah, woah, woah, who said anything about leaving Jules? It's late and your car isn't here don't be ridiculous, come to bed you're more than welcome to spend the night." Kevin said reaching out a hand to her from where he lay on the bed.

Julie walked over to Kevin and took his hand still blushing and not meeting his gaze. He reached up and with his hand tilted her chin up so that she was looking at him. He gave her a smile and tugged her into bed next to him. Her towel fell to the floor and Julie's naked body slid in next to his.

Kevin held her close and she nestled her head in the crook of his neck. Kevin ran his fingers through Julie's damp hair as she drifted off to sleep.

Although Kevin's body was tired his mind was wide awake. As he lay there in bed with Julie sleeping soundly next to him his mind flashed back to the events of that day. He hadn't meant to kiss her in the basement. He had gone down to get some beers for the bar and he had seen her. She had been breathtaking, from her mile long tanned legs to the beautiful smile that had lit up her face once she had seen him.

They had been flirting for weeks now and Kevin hadn't been able to help himself. He'd walked up behind her and with a smile had started talking to her, while they talked though Kevin hadn't been able to focus on a word that she had been saying, all that he could look at were Julie's lips. God he loved her lips, they were full and pink. She had a habit of biting down on her lower lip whenever they talked and it drove him absolutely crazy. He wanted to be the one biting her lip only to sooth it with a tender kiss filled with passion.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Her Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds